He isn't running a botnet

>He isn't running a botnet

how do i do it, and how do i make money off it?

Download cracked betabot builder from some forum then spread it and voila. plenty money

Can you go into more detail? Like I dont understand what it is or how it works.

You infect computers with malware with many different capabilities and steal their information to sell or do what you wish

It doesn't get much simpler than that

That doesn't sound simple at all... Do I need to use a VPN to protect my location?, what kind of information is valuable? What are the risks? Do I need to know how to program? Who do I sell it to? etc etc

I'll help you out. You don't do this.

>What are the risks?
you seriously can't tell what the risks are from infecting someone's computer with malware and then stealing their info?

You transfer money from their account to mules who then transfer it to yours via backconnect

Risks are 7+ years in prison if you do it too much and draw attention for bank fraud, wire fraud, aiding and abetting, conspiracy, identity theft and probably a bunch more depending on what they decide to charge botnets with these days

Get rich or die trying right?

t. Guy who doesn't want competition

you can even run mmo bots and make a decent living. why risk prison time with malware?

Or just make your own, not even that difficult, the hardest part is the distribution.

How do I do it?

How to do it?

lmao that is skid shit my nigga.
back when I was 14 I had blackshades RAT with 3k slaves. i used to watch their webcams, send creepy messages to them and open their cd drives.

one of my fondest childhood memories is watching a fatass trailer trash woman put a microwave meal in the microwave behind her. when the microwave stopped I sent a popup saying "your food is ready!". and then when she was eating it I said "how's your meal? you look like you're enjoying it!". Then I opened her disk tray and sent another popup saying "let me try some".

oh and let's not forget the DDOSing power I had using those bots.

I dont even care if its true that story made me laugh

im not even fucking kidding. i had the webcam and her screencast up. she lived in like a one bedroom flat or a trailer and her microwave was right behind her. she was genuinely freaked the fuck out after the disk tray opened

Is botmining still a thing?

No you fucking idiot you're not going to make your own that isnt absolute shit

>>>/hf/

skid af

Are you retarded? What do you think is so hard about a botnet? It's very simple.

Yeah a shitty skid one, you're not going to write a good one

>A good one
Do you even know what a botnet is?

And the whole idea is to go undetected, you think you can do that with a public setup?