/wowg/ guilds:

US:
@ Illidan (Horde)
@ Sargeras (Alliance)

UK:
N/A

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

Anti-Shitposting Filters To Make WoW General Great Again:
pastebin.com/ARqF49Mp
pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

first for second

DID YOU HAVE ANY FUN TODAY?

DID YOU HAVE ANY FUN THIS WEEK?

DO YOU HAVE ANY FUN IN THIS GAME AT ALL ANYMORE?

no

no

no

H-Hi. Post what you're doing now.

I'm doing the very best meme valley all day.

Yes. I've been leveling a Hunter and it's pretty fun with beast cleave

AV as a rogue is the only reason I bother playing this game anymore. There is nothing more hilarious than taking advantage of a stupid enemy team of 40 and fucking everything up with recaps alone. God help the enemy team if hardpacked snowballs are in season.

>no Tauren gal to go on an adventure with across Kalimdor
>no Tauren gal to play Hearthstone with in a kodo hide tent to pass the time

>battlenet down again
How is this still a problem? They can't fucking keep it running for a whole week without several interruptions and connectivity issues. Blizzard really needs to stop sitting on their hands and actually do something. Both Origin and Steam are much better.

>Both Origin and Steam are much better.

They have much less downtime and are functionally better. So yes.

Help. It's not down for me. Am I a h4xx0r now?

Can I go back and get the achievements for wotlk and cata raider? I want the mounts.

>Am I a h4xx0r now?
Yes, make sure to go to all the tech and support forums and reply to everyone that has problems that it works on your machine.

Yes.

Yes. Use openraid for this.

Just PM me and I'll give solution.

A fair amount can be solo'ed

>Feeding Ozumat again

Is there a better looking and better content producing YouTuber than TradeChat aka Panser?

Hillary Clinton

For WoW?
Don't think so.

>liking women

?
What happened to her?
>not liking women

See you tomorrow.

Yes because I just started playing this game.
just gotta make friends

I miss her. She was a much better host than the sjw pinkhair cunt

>pink hair
>nosering
>attractive
pick one

And they were never seen again.

Someone tell me if im in the wrong

>tanking gorefiend
>go into his stomach, aggro the big add
>it gets 70%, runs out of his stomach
>follow it, aggro it
>tank it again
>only two people on add
>I take 70k dmg per second and die
>get called a noob for dying

Am I doing something wrong?
The third time in stomach there were like 6 extra adds outside while i was tanking the big add and this was somehow my fault

She's the sexiest moron I know.

you probably should have given the other tank a chance to pick it up on his own, but that sounds like a DPS fuck up

did you interrupt the add at all???

>this is a 10 in america

>you will never take part in their 7man erp orgy
jdimsa

Yes

He never aggro'd it for fel stacks switching. I had to pick it up for him once also because he just decided to let it run wild

Then a hunter asked if i knew how to do the fight and later i just left, and the RL called me a noob. :l

Cazic..........

>being attracted to non-wow characters

lmfao normies get off my board

>being attracted to low poly western trash

if the other tank never grabbed it and the DPS didn't focus it, then it sounds like your group were shitters

do I get a free month with that movie code or just those meme weapons?

just came back from the theater and I don't wanna spend another token for WoD it's garbage

so was the film desu

>first half too lore heavy, difficult to follow if you've never played the games before
>second half full of lore rape

based Bowie's son managed to let all of us down, damn

samefag...

I feel bad for the followers in our garrison after Legion launches and we're all free from our garrison duties.

What do you think they'll do? Will Blook find a new Blook Beater?

ok thats what I thought

We wiped on every boss but council up to it because nobody knew mechanics, and then our other tank who was good left right before gorefiend

WOOSH

You just get the game copy, which includes all expansions up to WoD. Meme weapons are for everyone, who log in till August, 2.

haha wow didn't expect that

but I already have the game

do I get a FREE level 90 boost at least?

Good post Aes, I really enjoyed it.

only on the account you create when activating the games code, which you will have to pay a separate subscription for
if you dont want the game code send it to me, my friend recently got into the game and is still on a starter account, they can make good use of it cherry#1888

Going to work.

SHOULD I RESUB

no

maybe

How do I join the inner circle?

0-8 dont resub
9 do

wait a few more weeks

So I guess it would be a bad idea to make a male panderen character?

Judging by the filters in the OP, they seem pretty hated here. I don't even know if you guys are gonna see this post.

its okay
dont be like ralph

As long as you aren't a belf you're fine.

If you are a belf post lewds or fuck off.

If you have to ask if you should re-sub don't even bother since that means you ever unsubbed in the first place.
WoD is for autists ONLY it is autistic expansion for autists to play, normies that want to do stuff there's still nothing for you to do so don't bother resubbing and complaining, wait for legions fuckers there's plently of other games to play don't bother us autists with your complaining
AUTISTS
ONLY

How is there anything for autists to do? If anything there's only things for casuals to do, like log in and check their farmville every few hours.

>go to ptr
>open spellbook
>less than 2 pages

>less than 2 pages

So....1 page then? You could of just had said 1 page you moron.

>tfw you will never raid with a cute girl

>this is a bad thing

>people telling me don't worry spellcaster animations will work with their weapons in legion a few months ago
>finally get around to playing the PTR

you fuckers lied to me you shill fucks

i honestly don't see why people are going autistic over this

How will Brexit effect WoW? Will servers have to be moved? Will there be more or less racists, bigots, homophobes and transphobes now? What is the implication of Brexit on the WoW token especially?

haha dumbing down the game is fine xP ahaha

/v/ shit-posting

Grimrail Enforcers is literally impossible to tank as a blood dk without being able to dark sim bloodbolt

are you unironically and seriously gonna let some random online strangers dictate what you play and like?

Male pandas have the best community, but this thread is often butt hurt because much brainless Veeky Forums hate for anything furry looking.

Hell the nicest person in the thread is maining male pandas exclusively and they still bitch at him.

There is no logic or reason in hate, it is just a meme hate dumb people here have.

You shouldn't let that stop you.

>UK
>mattering
roxy pls

Grimrail Enforcers?

the second boss fight in Iron Docks

There is nothing wrong with playing a male panda but don't act like this guy

ye it's so useful to know you have 0% extra leech or speed or that you have a flat percentage of dodge that will never change

you must be some kind of a retard

nothing's going to change for your average joe, the UK is just going to get a deal similar to that of Norway/Switzerland and carry on as usual

addons will fix this, it's okay but still you're right it's retarded to do that in the first place

I can't believe people still play and pay for this dead garbage game.

Why not play better MMO's like Final Fantasy or Star Wars?

>no new IP

this is my aesthetic
have any more images like this?

>being this passive-aggressive because Blizzard is getting rid of some of the bloat

can't wait for more ability pruning, it's not 2005 anymore WoW is an action game now, now Dugneons and Dragons

How do I do Broken Shore ?

I did it on Alliance yesterday but now I cant do it on horde when the menu pops up

call out tank swaps, save your defensives for outside, make sure the DPS are killing it fast enough and INTERRUPT IT!

But usually I let the other tank grab the add once he leaves - he can pick it up immediately and I can grab the boss when I'm out, and swap if the tank starts hurting

It's actually good. People need time to get used to having only important and actually usable abilities and not a bunch of garbage, which is rarely used maybe once a month if they missclick.

I see this as result of A LOT of players using rotation bots like PQR, Honorbuddy etc. Entire guilds continue to raid with bots doing the character rotation, not to mention how many faggots use them on arenas and rated battlegrounds. Apparently, this game is too complicated for millions of players, who can't handle the abilities without bots, so now it's all gone and everyone has only 3-4 active skills, few buffs and some raid cooldowns. No more tracking and managing - it's all about procs and clicking on shiny icons.

subtle

Yes don't,
Don't do what you enjoy and play what you like
Don't ignore the rumbling of angry Veeky Forums kids in wowg
Don't try to try to get quality panda friends that like you for who you are and instead go for the acceptance of the masses of wowg

Your choice at the end of the day, just remember, the masses don't have much logic behind them since you ll even see them bitch at bearhaert aka the nicest person in here.

And male panda pvp groups are a thing in illidan :3

>Go to beta
>Have less abilities
>Equip my artifact for + 1 ability
>Spend my talent points for +5 abilities
>Have more abilities than on retail

When are you allowed to ignore garrisons and shipyards?

>SELFIE Toy
>Heirloom Rings
anything else I need to get?
I don't care about their gold income, it's shit. Just want the toys and account stuff.

>dual boxing to level myself through dungeons with raf bonus
>group with brazillian tank and chinese dps (fucking Illidan)
>frantically alt tabbing the whole dungeon trying to heal/dps to make up for these retards

Jesus fucking christ. Why are these people so retarded

yes the FUCKING GOLD missions that give you 2k with goblin fleet

>When are you allowed to ignore garrisons and shipyards?
Literally never again in this game. People got extremely mad on garrisons and blizz just don't give a fuck and make garrisons 2.0 in legion, and again you won't progress anywhere without it.

Transmog hats for doing x amount of missions