So true edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Get comfy, bitches. It's the weekend!

how do i link previous thread

FUCK THIS WEEKLY BRAWL

BRING BACK MYSTERY BRAWL

Why is Widowmaker's picture circular?

why is madbot so mad?

Pharah?

If anyone needs someone who mostly plays Mercy, let me know. Looking to play with new people casually, and find a new team for comp play maybe as well. BodiedPillow#1519

i've already eaten a bag of salt and vinegar chips and im buzzing from tramadol, time to chill in overwatch and get fucking demolished

the saga continues

>didnt die the entire game
>still vote for Symmetra because I know she was a massive help for my teammates

they need to rework how ults work in that mode and it'll be golden

>enemy gets all Pharahs and Bastions
>teammates are still fucking retarded
Haha no

He is the final boss of Overwatch.

>all alone on the control point in Lijiang Garden
>it's contested
>look up, there's a fucking Lucio wallriding in circles

How long has that fucker been there?

D.Va can't rape Reaper, it's the other way around

yes, pharah

you picked hanzo

those kd's...

>symmetra on my team
>no tactical placement of turrets
Please just THINK about how you should be using them.

Skin when?

who else is tired of supports getting all the votes?
they do their part and work hard but so does everyone else.

Killing Mercy has become my favorite thing to do. I love her so much. She's mai waifu. I won't let her heal anyone else. I drop in behind the team, I kill her, maybe the person she's trying to heal if I can manage it, and then wraith out. It's so fulfilling. I love hearing how she moans as she dies. I wonder what she's thinking when she sees me gunning her down for being so unfaithful? Again, and again, and again. I'll do as much as I have to until she learns never to leave me. I only hurt her so she can learn. Pharah doesn't love her. Reinhardt doesn't love her. Only I do. I love you, Mercy.

>he can't beat pharah or bastion in a mode where suicide tactics will guarantee they will not show up after respawn

>comfy
>weekends players

pick one

if they both start shooting at the same time at point blank range, dva will win
in other words dumb reaper mains who try to get as close as possible to dva instead of backing off and taking advantage of their longer effective range will die to her. dva can also completely nullify his ult, but her ult is already pre-nullified by blizzard so eh

I didn't say I was good you ass.

No.

i do it to encourage them to stay as healers. it's better to have a shitty lucio than a shitty genji, at least lucio heals without doing anything

Plus Reaper can completely ignore her ult if wraith form is available

TFW you get POTG, but the game glitches, and everyone is puzzled about what is supposed to be happening.

That stupid window washer achievement actively encourages bad Symmetra play. Most people don't know how to git gud with her

>Get an elim with S76
>Trigger voice line
>"You didn't make the cut"

How can one champ be so based?

Is there EVER a situation in which a Hanzo pick is good? Every time I see him picked on my team I just feel rage

FUCK

how in gods fuck do you defend attacker spawn on dorado

>tfw in the future people are going to bully me for not playing ranked

Symmetra. No really

pick junkman

What's the easiest way to support your team if you're a shitter? I only got the game to play it with some friends and I usually never play games like this.

He's pretty good against very grouped up teams on a payload.

You can just plink away at them with arrows forever, use scatter to deal massive amounts of damage, and use your ult to break up their formation.

its so interesting to see people that are actually good with Hanzo play him

no one in pubs are ever that good with him though, so 100% of the time youre basically down a player

>team keeps dying
>5 mins into the game I'm gold with 1 elim.
>leave.

>Korean
>eyes

That would be my guess at least.

Pick Lucio, put yourself on healing and focus on not dying while pressing E off cooldown

One time my team won without the payload moving more than 5 meters. Picked Lucio, with a Rein on the payload defending it, me backing him up. Torbjorn turret and Torbjorn himself firing on anybody coming up front or the wall side, 76 harassing from the cliff side

Pick Lucío or Mercy.

anyone on NA wanna group?

add me ShadowReaper#1198

lucio
literally just walk around and press E sometimes, try not to die and that's all you have to do. ult at the beginning of big pushes or as a reaction to enemy ults. as you play more you can start to try to be even more useful by messing with your speedboost, your left and right clicks, and wallrunning but all those things are non-essential

Autist tech support, garbage rodent, Hanzo

What website is this?

you should complain a lot online

Yeah that's exactly why I want them off my team.

I still don't have that one because I rather try to win. I got the teleport achieve day 2 because 'what's a teleporter?'

>it's a spamzo episode

If I damage myself as Junkrat while offense is still setting up, does Mercy get ult charge for healing me?

I'm okay with this meme

Nice, a 30k damage game as Junkrat.

master overwatch

>5 min game
>1 elim is gold

Did the enemy team sit in their spawn?

How shit am I?

defending is literally not possible in this game if you're about evenly matched

>Not even half your hours on mercy
Step it up

I'm pretty sure healing FF doesn't give you ult charge. Same with Zarya bubble not giving charge on FF..

Only once the match starts

Technically yes, but your ultimate cannot build up during set up time.

So the answer is: no.

Doesn't matter what the circumstances are. You put me in a group with people with even less general knowledge, it's going to be a clusterfuck.

>complaining about lots of reinhardts as reaper

git fucking gud. Reaper destroys rein and his shields.

Is there any place I can get a CD key for cheap?

when are they going to address the attack defense imbalance
do they even care?

>complaining about clusterfucks in Brawl

EMBRACE

TRANQUILITY

Do people seriously have a problem getting the undying achievement? 20 kill streak isnt too hard.

What's even the point of playing these shit brawls
They don't even give out stuff like HS ones and regular games are more fun.

Not to mention it usually takes decades to find a match.

No, unless you want the Origins edition for less

nope, it hasn't gone on sale yet, that's where those people get cheap keys. steam summer sales and such

There are some changes on the PTR, apparently, but I haven't seen them. I think they have reworked the first chokepoints of Anubis and Hanamura.

COMPETITIVE WHEN??

>only play supports
>want to play tracer once
>get shit on by random teammates

No they don't.

this isn't enough, literally every map has a massive attackers advantage
competitive games are litearlly just about who can win the fastest/defend the longest before the eventual losing push
fucking gay as shit I'm just going to dodge all defense games from now on

where do they get them?

I really wish I was better with Mercy, but everytime I try to play her I end up playing Lúcio.
Mercy relies on her team too much, when I play Lúcio, I feel like I have more control of the game.

How do I get gud with Mercy?

There are people on this very thread right now that hate running as the tank classes. The frak is wrong with you?

>isn't that hard
>only got it with two characters and that barely
con fukign gratys man

>How do I get gud with Mercy?
run around and fly

NO ONE CAN HIDE FROM MY CANCER

I get baited so hard and abandon the objective
imma loose cannon put me down senpai

Oh, I thought you meant that the defenders have the upperhand, as is usually the opinion... Guess there's no changes coming to that, then.

Lucio is about letting your teammates survive, Mercy is about letting your teammates die

the two real tanks rely too much on the team to be any useful

tfw you'll be behind on competitive because you are not in the cool groups that talk a lot

I only pick her with certain lineups. She works well with 76, pharah and zarya in the team. If you have a reinhardt or more than one flanker plus sniper, pick lucio

people try for the achievement, I got it by just playing the game, if it was difficult it should be something you try for?

>die
>watch killcam
>widowmaker was aiming anywhere but at your head
>game still scores a headshot.

he's right it isn't that hard

I think he's complaining about the Bastion behind them.