youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5L8j-brgI
youtube.com/watch?v=tDidEV47LI8
youtube.com/watch?v=SPRCKdJKMsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tfw no souls bf

tfw no souls f

You can buffer jumps with gestures.

Lautrec did nothing wrong.

Are the Lightning bolts worth all the faith investment? I'm running a Lightning build with dsss

twf no f

Fun

Useless tech is the best tech

Play DS1 again

I have an SL 74 character, where should I invade for quickest results?

You can do similar with running attacks and blocking.

DLC, Kiln or any Lord Soul areas. I've had good luck with Izalith.

>tfw they were pregnant

Between this and Ocelot, Ashen One really hated babies.

first for fledgling pyromancer

I know, and it seems like you can do jumps like that too out of a block, just tested it.

I thought LKGS could apply blessed blade to itself?

I got fucked by being at the end of the thread, but:

PC Master Race.

I just realized you could make a pretty good Hiei cosplay in DS3. I don't like having to resort to use a Straight Sword, tho, even if it's part of the character.

Can you get softbunned If someone gives you a +2 ring while you're at ng?

No, it's the knights using a talisman to apply it. It's enchantable, though.

A shame.
no

Dragonslayer spear/swordspear were intended to fill that role, but they apparently aren't very good.

According to /dsg/, good weapons for that are as follows:

>Normal/raw?/refined? Lothric greatsword. Apparently lightning is not as good an infusion as one might think, cannot confirm myself.

>Dragonslayer axe. Lightning infused?

>Dragonslayer greataxe

>Lightning AGS

>Probably some more shit I don't remember

Buff everything you can possibly buff with sunlight blade

Where the fuck did you hear these things?

>implying baby murder isn't fun
>especially when their momma shows up and you murder her too

Reddit.

ah........ so this........ this must be......... the power........ of........ dark souls......... third....... tech......

SEE YOU NERDS FOR MASS POPEAGE TOMOROW

>listening to reddit

I invaded a Yu Yu Hakusho ganksquad once at Undead Settlement, I was around SL30 I think.

You know I guess I just imagined it

That reminds me.
YOU CAN'T DO THIS IN 3
MY FUUUN

>got an urge to see this video
>got a surge of nostalgia for dark souls 1
>suddenly remember the insane amount of hype and hope that I had for DaS2
>remember the disappointment
It's been 2 years, fuck man.
youtube.com/watch?v=Gg_C234ago8

>try agro mod with a fresh start
>nothing eventful yet
>warp to high wall
>light bonfire, but notice I can't rest at it
>suddenly grunting and barking
>shit starts streaming out of both entrances
>dogs, soldiers, the greataxe hollow, even the archer near the pus of man
>it's all a giant clusterfuck
>eventually it stops
>can't rest at the bonfire because I'll just respawn everything, forced to continue

I had some doubts at the start but after this event and further on in the wall, this is a really amazing mod. Definitely something to try if you're burned out on regular DS3

you're probably right, it's not as interesting once you're past the discovery phase. as for rolling, it's also what I was primarily doing, however I think the difficulty of abyss watchers is that there are very short openings, and a wrong decision can easily mean death without enough health. I think it's one of the hardest boss in the game that is made easy by most people being able to tank him and outdamage him when they face him. In comparison, lothric and NK have telegraphed one / two hit combo with huge openings at the end

if only we still had the ganeist spankeist spell.

Draginslayer's Axe and Lothric Knight Greatsword are good because they are buffable and have innate lightning damage, which basically means they gain a much larger benefit from lightning blade than any other weapons.
Do not infuse them with lightning, because that makes them unbuffable.

I have to try this

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT5L8j-brgI

I have no more faith in From

Anyone able to help me with Old Donkey Kong in Smouldering Lake? Having trouble killing him and keeping Calculator alive

PC, pw dsg, at the 'Demon Ruins' bonfire

This spell would be OP as fuck in DaS3.

>Gives turtles even more options
>But also lets you gank spank
So terrible it's amazing.

Sure, I'll bring my ranged character. I can basically pull him the whole time while you guys buttstab him.

youtube.com/watch?v=tDidEV47LI8

>ywn be an abyss watcher

What about the physical infusions for them, am I better off going for quality with refined or say fuck scaling stat requirements and go rawdog?

Or is normal actually better for these?

God I love that video. So much love went into it.

If only love went into the sequels

The axe is best raw
Lothric GS depends on your stats, but is probably best as either normal at min stats, or refined.

>implying they'd ever let that spell exist in gank souls
don't worry, you and your friends are safe

Why is the Doll so much taller than the other three?

>color blind

Because she's actually taller than the player character, while the others are either shorter or of equal height.

I'm curious, is there any possibility that I can summon a darkmoon/sentinel if I'm invaded by an NPC? I'm playing a squsihy character right now and I want to kill Creighton but it's not the easiest thing in the world. I'm thinking of slapping on the Way of the Blue to get some help and maybe help a guy out with an extra concord

I feel like bloodborne got that love, but das2 and 3 definitely didn't.

Because the doll is freakishly tall compared to The Hunter.

The desire sensor is fucking real. How come the four pronged plow just doesn't drop but instead I get the thrall axe and flamberge drops.

so which is considered the good ending? linking the fire? ending the cycle? becoming king of zombies?

What if you itemswap something on offline mode and then you go to online? Will that get you bunned?

new ip roman empire souls when? i want ryse aesthetic with souls gameplay
and some new mechanics so its not shit
but keep the same multiplayer system
that bell crap was awful

>Wanted to use Winged Knight halberd early with a character
1 hour of farming
>Made a caster character recently
>first fucking drop
It's very real. I got 5 crystal gems with my quality character, and they are practically nonexistent in my INT sorc.

DaS3 definitely got it in parts, but it usually goes into the DLC.

Bloodborne was obviously a labour of love, but what Miyazaki was going for wasn't 100% a fun concepts to actually play as a videogame. He nailed all his objectives, but by their nature, some of them are flaws.

>need 1, ONE, hollow gem
>oh I should go get the cs rapier
>didn't give transposing kiln to the old cunt before I beat SoC
>fuck it I'll be fine
>365 item discovery
>farm story tellers for an hour and a half
>5 staffs, no gems

Fuck it I'll go to ++. I sure as fuck hope dlcs bring in atleast limited gem purchases

Thanks for the help strange archer woman

I've never seen ODK stand up like that after the explosion, though. You learn some new stuff everyday huh?

Need to trade some items between characters
PS4
help

I think the whole Dark Souls series suffered from Bamco pushing the games too much once they garnered the normie crowd. Half of the first game is a rushed shitfest.

Did he do an attack even though he was in his weakened phase? I had a host die to his lava sneeze after going down like that. The animation was like, instant, too.

A vertebra shackle gave you a hollow gem. Did you trade it already?

How could 2 and 3 get any love with Tanimaru involved? 2 never had a chance to be anything remotely like 1 and he held back 3 from being as great as it could have been.

No prob, I needed the souls.

He exhausts his flame and then fights like he's all tired out. It's kinda sad.

Ranged is the best way to co-op him in the future when you're trying to keep Professor Calculus alive, he can't really deal with bows.

Man just give me a new souls game that isn't set in fucking darksoulsia. I want a fresh setting, preferably something sci fi and unique.

Every souls game has its flaws, none of them are perfect

How do you know that?

I'll help you if you do the same for me afterwards

From what I've heard in interviews, tanimura was only brought in midway through the project and could barely scrape the project together. The whole thing was just a big mess to develop.

>Man just give me a new souls game that isn't set in fucking darksoulsia. I want a fresh setting, preferably something sci fi and unique.
yes, please.
without the whole softban bullshit in the beginning as well

Trade Eleonora for a hollow gem.

What do you need?

I traded the Eleanora for a hollow gem but I thought a shackle gives you lucatiels mask?

Yeah, he did the huge flame explosion when he only has like 15% HP left and as soon as he went down he immediately stood up again without an animation and did one of his hammer attacks

Then he laid down again

this makes me wish I had done summon cosplaying. Now it doesn't seem like it would be very interesting with everyone knowing the game like the back of their hand

any pc fight clubs

So I watched one of that one guy's newest framedata videos (neptune-something?) where he shows how you can combo an offhand estoc R1 into a WP R1. He presented that information like it was the best thing since condoms; am I right to blow this off as a meme? It looks like using them both at once just makes them about as good as they were before (if not a little less), minus the ability to caestus parry without dropping your combo starter (as you can only get one R1 off with WP). I guess they both retain D/C scaling while hollowed, but 2kat with an offhand manikin sounds better.

start one

youtube.com/watch?v=SPRCKdJKMsI

やった!

Like I didn't do the easy shit first

I think From is Kojima-tired of the series. All of the DS titles except for DeS feel incomplete, with DS3 feeling the most rushed and unloved.

Yeah sorry I've been confused. There is one Hollow gem on Grand Archives and one behind the farron keep perimeter bonfire, dropping down to a ledge with a drop there. Did you take them as well?

Yes I wouldn't resort to gem farming unless I had to. Thanks for trying though I appreciate it

Imagine if dark souls 2 were released, say, this year, with no games inbetween. Shit could've been a fucking masterpiece. If only the series didn't get run into the ground.

ok
high wall of lothric drop your red sign
pass dsg

I can host if there's interest

On a planet of +6 billion where you can casually Google the exploits of the best 1% of that population, you'll always be a mediocrity. It's a good time in history to let go of the neurotic desire to be exceptional.

Then you do have bad luck. With 15 minutes I got like two hollow gems from storytellers amd only using the csr as item discovery

I was actually surprised he didn't play around with GS+offhand SS.

>Good Souls Games: Demon's Souls, Dark Souls, Bloodborne
>Director: Miyazaki

>Shitty Souls Games: Dark Souls 2
>Director: Tanimaru

>Okay-ish Souls Games: Dark Souls 3
>Director Miyazaki, with Co-Director Tanimaru

There's a clear pattern of quality that can't be argued with. Even if he was brought on half-way through it doesn't change the fact the game was still terrible, and 3 is lacking in all the games that made the solo Miyazaki games great. As far as I care Tanimura can't direct a game for shit.

>warden twinblades
>greataxe

Tried both dex and strength, what's next?

Man, this video takes me back. I love Dark Souls so much, what a beautiful game.

Ironically, 3 feels like the most complete to me. None of it feels as rushed as DS1 and DS2 did.

Sign is down

embrace the spear meta my man

try out magic or pyromancy if you actually want something new. The latter can use the gargoyle spear easily enough.

>start summoning females only
>winrate rises