FREEZE! Edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

picarto.tv/Aleck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I main junkrat

Freeze! Don't move!

d11sc you are fucking trash.

I main Zenyatta

Hey, chill out!

Why the fuck is every single match a stomp?
Either my team only has 200+ MLG pros while the enemy team has

what's up with these long q times since the patch?

If you dont main a hero you are playing wrong.

>all those dva upvotes

This game is unplayable without friends, I never enjoy solo queue

Do it the mmo way, let those fuckers die and then laugh when they whine about a bad healer.

If they are worthless, and then they act worthless, they deserve nothing.

>mfw I hear "D.Va online!"

They can't buff D.va because

5 D.va + 1 Lucio is already overpowered

I bought 50 lootboxes, and I was pleased.
Should I buy more? People are telling me to wait for new shit, but the only new stuff will be more legendaries. Speaking off

>PSA TO SAVE YOUR OVERWATCH PENNIES FOR NEW SKINS THIS SUMMER

pharah is the most OP offense hero and soldier is the new mccree (but actually balanced)

pharah defense force replies in 3...2...1...

hitscan

how about you switch off Junkrat

no one knows. they haven't released new content like that yet. but if you really want to spend $40 suddenly valuable american dollars on a bunch of stuff you'll be seeing until overwatch 2, be my guest. i've bought 150 lootcrates and i wish i'd stopped sooner.

JUST

>junkrat
>can't deal with pharah

casual detected

If you want more legendary skins go ahead.
But you really shouldn't need more than 50 to get 5 or 6 legend skins and all the other shit you want through normal gameplay.

>holding the shield up in front of the turret but nobody is shooting it
>advancing slowly hoping the team will get the hint but they never push up
>teammates running through the shield and getting killed

Just fucking kill me already. Why do I even bother at this point? My only solace is dank fire strike and charge kills

>tfw you bully a shitter Mei by ulting her out of ice block

>that pharah post at the end

Fuck this edition. For fuck sake Mei is made specifically for shitters who suck at the game. Can't aim? That's fine you have a wide ice beam that's almost impossible to miss with. Oh you also freeze them in like one fucking second so you can take your sweet ass time slowly aiming at their head for an easy kill because we all know you can't hit a movie target nor can you hit them unless you're right on top of them since you suck at this game. And don't worry if you fuck up tyne easiest charcter in the game don't worry you can instant heal yourself while being immune for several seconds. Or just put up a wall between you and the enemy so you don't even need to fight them! All while your fatass has silent footsteps while tracer who weighs like 90 pounds soaking wet sounds like a charging rhino.

I really wish Mercy's ult would get properly nerfed.
Like, they should be vulnerable right away in addition to taking longer to actually go off.

>hurr why do you have a hard time dealing with your counter just git gud :^)))))

Push ever onwards brother!

>tfw bullying meis by picking reaper and constantly one or two shotting them
heh, nothing personnel kid

things that never happened

I was gonna argue with you but then you predicted I would :(

Why isn't more than 2 of the same character banned yet? 4 torbjorn with a lucio and mercy on the right maps is un beatable. They just endlessly molten core. No team I get in quick play will ever be coordinated enough to beat them.

you ought to if someone is hot to counterpick you you better be ready to discover that

This game is not fun to play friday to sunday

here's how I think the Overwatch girls fart.

>Mei and Widowmaker both have Silent but Deadly gas but Widowmaker's is more deadly and Mei's occasionally becomes loud and embarrasses her.

>D.Va's farts are pronounced and have their own unique flair, but aren't that loud all the time.

>Phara's is Bassy and loud.

>Symettra has hers be fluctuating between wet and bubbly sounding and airy.

>Mercy's got pungent poots and are loud and she feels ashamed about it.

>Zarya's got like those kind of tight-ass farts and probably end up more squeaking than usual.

>and Tracer's got frequent farts and short farts and is always weirdly and playfully excited to share.

What do you guys think?

>things that never happened
are mei players really this stupid that they think they're immune to ults after coming out of ice block

>60% winrate
>play 10 games
>lose all of them
Epic. Simply epic.

>Torborjn on KOTH
I'll just straight up leae.

>not wanting to join the Overwatch Faze team

I just bullied an hanzo in King's Row with Junkrat's ulti, 3 times in a row.

You should learn how to aim. All he has to do is aim in a general direction and spam his bouncing big aoe grenades.

>What do you guys think?

Tracer's guns need a damage reduction or a reload speed decrease desu

welcome to blizzard games, raids only tues and wed, be on time or you lose your slot

waiting for dkp plugins

switch to roadhog/soldier
make pharahs cry

Sometimes I forget where I am.

These posts bring me back to reality.

picarto.tv/Aleck

best OW being drawn

post yfw Orgasm Darts

>le hitscan meme

pharah is the most picked offense hero in attack
soldier is the most picked offense hero in defense

it's not nearly as hard of a counter as people pretend it is
not to mention mercy is basically a mustpick hero and it's not odd to add zarya into the mix

Mei is awesome. What character are you playing, that you're having trouble with Mei? I play 40+ hours of Mei, and I know what works/doesn't work against her. So maybe I can help.

>Lijiang Tower
>Pick Lucio. Always win.
>Let someone else pick Lucio for once.
>Always lose.
I'm not the best DJ Smallboy but it's ridiculous. I've literally never lost on Lijiang when I play Lucio. The second I want to play something else I eat dirt.

I just want to get good with other characters. I don't want to be the frogboy every game.

>DEFEAT

my head canon is that they all blast deep, powerful, hulking farts.

i have literally had a lucid dream where i spent minutes just deeply inhaling tracer's shit hole.

it smelled wonderful. i've been trying to do it again.

The ice block is the only thing I find really annoying about Mei. I can deal with the rest of her shit, but the fact that I basically have to kill her twice every time I see her gets on my nerves.

>pharah boosts over my entire team
>must be using her ult
>J-AAAUUUGH

Why,just,why

>Should I buy more?

Yes Goyim, keep giving Blizzard more fuel to monetising this game further.

I love how nobody is going to even say a fucking word when they start charging for actual gameplay content because so many people are already addicted.

I main a hero from all the classes. Main Zenyatta, reinhardt, torb, and 76. Depending what we need I use 1 of those 4. If we need damage but also bulk I use roadhog recently

>104
>103
>318

fag

I thought that meme was dead

They're gonna need to rewrite some of Tracers story because of the brexit

Hello there

it was one of those
>two people instant pick genji
>others pick hanzo/widowmaker
>Last person picks Mercy

I just went roadhog because I knew it was a loss even before we started.

>You will never ever gain Tracers trust, stick a fleshlight in her Chronal accelerator and fuck her in the heart/chest

Why live?

if you don't like Roadhog you are literally gayer than Elton John

>this is the person who most likely tells you is shit

>IM GOING FOR THE DONUT STEEL

what did she mean by this?

>Sniper! Leave this to m-AUHHHG!

>Muh Dick!!!

Damn, that's a lot of holding right click and occassionally shifting into 6 enemy plays for no reason.

WHOA THERE

would you main a character that was always sad?

Learn the height of her head when she gets out of it, you can always get a free headshot on her, also learn the timing as most of the time Mei will use it as a full heal

((free you))
I already do IRL

This meme is shit.

it's not really a meme though, do you think that by picking soldier 76 that pharahs should die instantly every time they respawn because you exist? why do you think pharah is overpowered? she gets shut down by people with any semblance of aim

Just played a match where two Meis in my team decided to start the game by taking turns at blocking the main mentrance at our base when people wanted to go out that way.

I honestly don't even know it they were griefers or just fucking retarded and actually thought they were doing something useful.

>tfw had a legitimately fun game that was close, barely losing because the enemy Hanzo could actually aim and managed to nail me during the last push in addition to Mercy getting a 4 person ult (swapped to Lucio after I got her in the middle of it)
I swear, it's rare to actually feel good about a loss.
One day I'll be good at aiming.

>he doesn't know about offensive rein

You will never know the feel of sneaking behind the enemy team and hitting them all with your ult.

Whoever is making these please stop.

How do you feel about pic related?

I'm no Blizzard fanboy, I just love OW. The moment they start treading on minefields like that, they'll actually fuck this up so hard it will never recover. They're not stupid, everyone in the fucking world is praising this game like the second coming of christ, Blizzard will make more money pandering to everyone who love the model being purely aesthetic

So relax, and enjoy some pretty cosmetics

I get paid for every reply I get. thanks for supporting the shitty meme foundation

Give Pharah a larger blast radius on her rockets, but a slight damage reduction

This will fix her being """"""overpowered""""""

it's ok user you did your part

One thing that I found weird was that you can destroy junkrat's tire but you can't destroy that one little flying robot that mei throws out for her ult.

no opinion one way or the other

indifferent

>They're not stupid

Hold onto your hats /owg/ I'm going to go full autist and main McCancer. Is there still any use of this nerfed shithead or am I just wasting my time because he's situational. He's one of the heroes I can just never play effectively like Reaper or Hanzo

Please talk me out of my suicide run

cancer

cosmetic weapons are among the last things this game needs.

They're dumb outside of a select few, which only look good with one skin. Luckily I'll never see any because you need to play too much to get the points to unlock them.