- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x
- Warmane, Icecrown alliance 8x
- Gamer District, Horde 7x

Cata
- Atlantiss, Alliance 1x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jsBNKSeEVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=WIOGn6OTrMk
youtube.com/watch?v=JPrn7SDqI3A
i.imgur.com/1yhYWyI.jpg
imgup.io/image/et7
i.imgur.com/vJmDZ4B.png
i.imgur.com/R64AiUq.png
reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4pralq/release_multiclient_launcher_patcher_info_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=9LcJXckn0Lo
discord.gg/4v38j
burning-crusade.com/forums/
youtube.com/user/gummy52/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=4SZJb0IzH00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for feetcore

D O U B L E
E X P
W E E K E N D
is active on GD.
Naxx, EoE, OS, VoA, Ulduar, ToC, Ony, ICC, RS. All fully scripted and ready for you.
Horde, 68 members strong so far is ready for you.
If you start leveling today you could be geared and ready to raid with us this Sunday (18:00 ST)

Some videos to get you hyped up:
youtube.com/watch?v=jsBNKSeEVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=WIOGn6OTrMk
youtube.com/watch?v=JPrn7SDqI3A

>extra xp gimmick
Into the trash it goes.

Anyone have logs for raid tonight?

>not wanting to hit 80 and be exalted with every faction in 10 hours /played
Just leave now.

>hey we heard you wanted to play the game like back in the good old days
>yeah don't worry we got you covered, it's all done already, we played it for you, no need to possible interaction or reason to actually do shit and coop with someone or find friends while doing it
>while we're at it, we're currently designing an npc to hand out all the loot of the highest raid tier available, and arena gear for the highest ratings without you even setting foot in there or gitting gud

You fags miss the point of mmorpgs.

>played retail for 2 years
>just had 1 level 80
>now i get to experience different classes and races and different areas in a shorter amount of time instead of grinding the same zones and content

In a world completely devoid of player interaction aside from your static.
You do you user, but don't you dare telling me I'm wrong when telling you you're eating shit with the spoon of freedom.

Why is the comfiest wrath of the lich king guild yet?

Look! Those are the only players on Theatre of Dreams! All 8 of them!

Where are the logs?

pretty cozy there on your 50 pop poleshit server huh?

>no skelingtons
because no one else is there you ficking queers

How many vote points do you get for shilling here?

i.imgur.com/1yhYWyI.jpg

imgup.io/image/et7

On top of that, they have organized multiple times vote brigading and vote manipulation and have been punished by Reddit itself for this. This is an account of one of the administrators (if not the owner):

i.imgur.com/vJmDZ4B.png

i.imgur.com/R64AiUq.png

Shadowbanned.

You don't have to trust me, you can check the proof yourself.

Avanine didn't top any so they won't get posted

>tfw can't even do 9k on hodir
>tfw you know how to manage your aggro and do mechanics
>tfw you quit and join an actually fun funserver instead
>tfw haven't played with toddlers in weeks
>tfw still better than any other rogue in this miserable general
good feels desu senpai

>tfw you don't have to make up things on a Malaysian pictograph trading forum

but you're shit

feels gud don't it bae

Who are you

ban funserver shills

show flash freeze damage

So it's exactly like any hope you or your guilds have at being skilled? :^)

Also,
>dying to Varian Wrynn

You actually might be Meer...

Face it boys is dying, not unlike ToD. Lets end things with dignity and merge with and continue our journey on GD.

nah, most people in are done with wotlk after the guild, they will either join normies or play cata.

nobody wants to do GD again with newfags

most populated servers? id prefer vanilla or tbc

kronos for vanilla
excalibur for tbc

[ironically shitposts loudly]

>newfags
all of you are new dont kid yourself

reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/4pralq/release_multiclient_launcher_patcher_info_in/

neat

;^(

Wow feels? youtube.com/watch?v=9LcJXckn0Lo

Wow feels.

all trolls must die tbqh

You try it yet?

i didn't receive my money from the owner yet but will try soon as i get the deposit in my account.. and you?

>wahhh mommy mommy how come they get to be the best at everything that wears cloth and leather WAHHHHH

GD or ToD?
I've never been on raid before because I've played on molten before and I think that's it.
I just want to see how raid looks like before wotlk will die

B-but that would be kind of convenient to have.

More so if you play funservers I guess though.

>You
>Hardmodes

What a joke guild

ToD transfers are open now, check the site for info

kill yourself for making me try to roll on your dead server so you can have a second chance at your wasted pixels

Not making anyone roll on ToD, if you want to keep playing on GD or wherever, that's fine.

>roll
>transfer

Glad you won't be joining us. :^)

what is the best TBC server?

I'm actually done with wrath after . I might try out Cata with Senna and the rest but otherwise there are no other servers that interest me.

>people are done with wotlk
>shit guild
>ulduar normals
>never seen algalon even
>LK 25 HC is twice as hard as algalon

You guys disgust me filthy casuals. Go back to vanilla so you can farm shit all day and press 1 button.

Who are you

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan. Nobody cared who I was until I killed LK hc.

So /wpsg/ is now full of wotlk babbies. This is a reminder that anything after TBC is the cancer that killed wow.

So when we are going back to TBC, Meer?

hi where are the logs

>you will never get healed by an angry falstad again

why was falstad always so angry and criticizing everyone when he himself was the perfect example of an average wpsg player

on Atlantiss is looking for more, no spoilers edition

about atlantiss:
>1x rates (3x with RAF), 80-85 takes ~15-17 hours, 1-80 on 1x ~2 days, 15-81 with RAF+RDF ~15 hours
>no P2W
>3-3.5k peaks (pop floats between 1k and 3k mostly)
>T11, T11HC and T12 are out, at the moment we're raiding T11HC (with a set gear limitation of the issues with T11 and vmaps were recently fixed including atramedes, the content scripting is good
>3/7 T12HC bosses scripted, we will switch to firelands full time when they release 7/7
>pvp is relatively active, bg's always pop, arena is active during EU hours

some things about cata:
>tanking is a lot more fun, there are plenty of raid tank assignments other than tank&spank
>healing has changed drastically, mana management is crucial (you will go oom fast if raiders don't avoid mechanics)
>almost all dps rotations have been revamped into a priority system requiring more attention and are generally harder than previous expansions
>most of the boss encounters are more complex

what classes/specs do we want?
>a consistent tank (to be the main tank)
>warriors/enhancement if you prefer melee
>any ranged dps is welcome but we're low on warlocks
>an active holy paladin and a resto druid
however, you'll get in as any class, most of the specs are viable and we need raiders.

the goal is to set up 25 mans, we've been getting 18-23 players on a raid days

raid day is wednesday, time 22:00 server time (CEST/GMT+2), we're debating on having an extra raid day

link to the discord channel: discord.gg/4v38j

i'll be online all day, you can ask specific questions and i'll answer

I think it was so you would try to be better than him and you could shittalk him

but we're better than

:^)

so how many hm did down last night?

i was told that you guys are "on tracks" to be best /wpsg/ guild ever

How can I beat rogues as spriest in wotlk pvp?

>LK 25 HC is twice as hard as algalon

Yeah, no.

Don't trinket anything but blind. Fear every cd but some rogues cloak right after kidney ends so don't fear into it like an idiot. Use disperse when needed.
You will win the second/third fear when he doesn't have trinket/cloak anymore. If you can't survive until then get better at spriest/get more gear/ get the cheese tank trinket from frost vendor just to duel.

What if he specces into full cc and even with trinket I'm silenced/stunned for 9 out of 10 seconds rinse and repeat?

I've done many duels with my autistic rogue friend who did the whole 5sec gouge into restealth/garrote during dances etc. But I still managed to win a lot of duels. But only with full wrathfull/1340 resil and the tank trinket. Without the tank trinket was a 100% loss I would die 4seconds before fear would come up giving the win to me.
Most of their damage comes from shadowdance so you really need to be on the ball with dispersing that.
Careful for the shadowstep kicks and keep up renew if you can since when they play the reset game you atleast have that ticking during saps.

That's sound advice. Does it take into consideration the rogue also being full wrathfull?

Yes, full wrathful and the basic icc trinkets/1.8k daggers. But if you are trying to duel human rogues with icc 25 hc lk daggers/heroic halion trinkets and all that. There might be no chance I haven't actually tried that.

it took literally over 3 times longer to kill lk 25 hc without buff from the introduction of the boss than algalon did

>longer means harder

more mechanics.

from the INTRODUCTION of the boss, it took literally 3 times longer to kill lk25hc without buff

are you retarded or unable to understand?

not to even count in the fact that you couldnt progress algalon for more than 1h a week

Srsly, I cant believe these retards arent even able to make it through ToC hardmodes.

Good luck with insanity runs you fucking idiots.
I carried people through that shit as a healer in retail, and even those were braindead easy.

Only thing that was hard was tourney champs because they were so random and would burst the other healers while I was CCd and they were derping.

Are there any Cata or MoP funservers (meaning 5x EXP or higher) that also have a high, healthy English-speaking population? I've always wanted to play as a Worgen or Goblin

wowfreakz?

>needs 5x exp in fucking cata
Just join atlantiss and multibox yourself you lazy fucking peon

how would I go on about selling some gold on l4g in a way that wont get me b&?

where the fuck is corecraft???
is there any decent TBC servers out?

vinjins wwu

gummycraft is actually gonna come out

burning-crusade.com/forums/

daily posts by the devs and they engage in discussions with people in the forums.

youtube.com/user/gummy52/videos

eta this year probably desu

Excalibur

This actually looks seriously promising, as in corecraft tier. Hes redone the whole thing, new engine, not MaNGOS based... stressed that all the tiny details that break immersion and ruin the feeling of actually playing the real thing will be dealt with and that on launch there will be very, very few but admittedly inevitable bugs.

Barring some kind of massive launch fuckup where no one can get on etc, I think this might be the next big thing.

shame it isn't wotlk though then it would be 10/10 it's still a 9/10 though

we already have containment servers for your kind

Getting this weird issue on gamer district where I'm running 60fps and then suddenly it caps itself at 30fps. Only way to fix it besides restarting its to tweak a random graphics option to bring it back to 60 fps, even if I tweak the option upwards.

Anyone else getting random 30 fps that doesnt go away?

Logs for yesterday?

:ok_hand:

good post

Thanks for jinxing it faggot.

someone reliable and not selfconcious should start doing the logs

do you faggots not have recount?

I do but i didn't save any, snd world of logs lets you go a lot deeper

DED THRED

DED poles

Hey guys

>do transfer on ToD
>try to log in to my account

"You have applied a lock to your account"

>posting is disabled on forums

gg polska

up

I'm also on that picture
and not a delusional tranny

Its time for GD

Where can I find a full list of things to pimp my character at lvl 80? There are gems, enchants, glyphs potiond and scrolls but Im surely missing something. Could anyone help me?

youtube.com/watch?v=4SZJb0IzH00
they still keep fixing stuff that doesn't even matter on a funserver GD is pretty based

engineer grenades
30 minute consumable jewellery buffs
leatherworker drums