/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Previous dream: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=1489863521
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for Cute

second for Asshole

>HMLS is still out-damaged by my Tonitrus despite both having the best gems I can manage

why god

third for not all beast are bad

no

more like ugly lmao damn

Just stop.

in the grand scale of beasthood power levels, what's more powerful: bloodletting beasts, or darkbeasts?

One of them got lightning, the other one has a parasite

Darkbeasts, they can be final chalice bosses.

I need help killing the undead giant with the chains
Pass:StuG IV

so wait. every time Yharnam summons blood magic, is she slitting her own wrists?

On my way

maybye she can control the flow of blood in her ?
her womb is also hurt

Her wrists are always open.

why the fuck can't I do the fucking retarded platforming bit in Oedon today? I've died like 10 times now.

one control lightling and can atack even after being just bones

one has toxic blood and a worm

Fuck. Sorry Giant dude, I'm apparently terrible. I'll ring again.

aren't Darkbeasts just undead/evolved Abhorrent Beasts? they both have lightning powers and share a boss theme

I havnt been able to join, is it Lower Prhumuru layer 2?

I'm ringing again

I'm ringing

Thanks

I don't meet the requirements to join any FRC dungeons now, does NG+ do that?

So why BL 98? I thought it was to avoid the 120 shitters but it looks like you still interact with them according to this calc.

The BL98 meta came to be because it grants a wide range of coop, can invade BL80s, and avoids the giant BL150 shitters.

And then some angry memer made 117 and apparently it stuck.

Gotta unlock them man. Have fun.

They thought it would avoid 120s but they didn't realize the range formulas weren't the same as DS1.

Basically it was concentrated autism from the start.

I've never joined you, are you open to worldwide matchmaking? Bevause I've been ringing since your first post but whoever helped you wasn't me.

I have to unlock them again? Well fuck. I quit.

I'm worldwide and the boss is dead

Again? You have to create at least one with all three first, have you done that yet?

Yeah, I did that in NG. Then I initiated NG+. All of a sudden, I can't access FRC glyphs. "You lack the requirements" or somesuch.

99 avoids invading 150s and being invaded by 120s. 98 does the same, but can also invade players at BL 80. The people at BL 98 who complain about 117s are hypocrites.

I saw somewhere that you can get 21% + 31.5 fire waning gems. Anyone know what boss/glyph these come from?

It's a meme

How long until base Vit drives me batshit insane and I give up on pure Arc entirely?

I thought BL98 was made as a way to bridge the gap between BL80s and 100s? A sort of happy medium.

before you get to isz chalices

I'm at Loran BSB, havnt gone insane yet. It's worth it, trust me.

Speaking of, can someone please help me kill this foreskin with legs? Password: bbg bsb

bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/individual-blood-gems.html
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html

Literally forward+left.

I know, but my damage isnt great and he one-shots me on Counter hits.

Its worth it when you get to do this Webm

Hell if that's too hard then just go forward and half the time you'll be alright.

Yo but he shouldn't even be able to counterhit you if you just hold forward+left. None of his attacks reach there.

I'll come help anyway, I just don't understand how people have a hard time against him when he dies to something so simple.

Oh, I can't wait... hee hee...

I don't know about that best blood gem setups page for elemental shit. Is the LHB literally the only weapon that doesn't benefit from two cold gems?

Thank you, Im ringing.

I hope you can join, I've been having issues today joining other games.

They don't come from bosses, they drop from Chalice Madmen in Loran.

Shit, I though farming sunlight medals at my level was gonna be hell but near Seath 2.0 I get summoned the second I put a sign down

The worst is behind me, platinum here I come!

wrong thread buddy

I don't think "happy medium" is quite accurate, simply because 98 is the absolute highest you can be while still invading 80s. Even so, it's probably not a big deal. I just think that if you're willing to do that, you have no right to complain about 117s doing the same to you. But I don't pvp, so it doesn't really matter to me.

That's because they're using ideal gem setups with perfect secondaries. Your best setup may be different based on what gems you have.

Shit, sorry

On the brightside the sooner I plat DaS3 the sooner I can come back to BB

>trophy whore
hurry up and return to the superior gameplay

can you trade rings and spells for plat ? i dont want to grind ears

Rings yes, but not spells

noice, that settles the ring trophy

Thank you Gregor, sorry I barely helped. My depth perception was fucked because of the Flamesprayer spam. I think I Visceral'd him out of his third phase transistion though, which I wasnt sure was possible.

He has phases? 0_0

You're an arc build, why wouldn't you join the Flamesprayer fun? Surely you have one reasonably upgraded by now.

So it is true that every weapon aside from the LHB needs two cold abyssals to be optimal?

To the user that made this:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1doP2HShMmJcHZFTNSZ3yVFxbUu4U1aO6yHIk9-wQ1Wo/edit#gid=1489863521

Can you tell me how to tell the optimal version of each element?

Why does everything in this game have to scream at you? All these beasts and hunters just need to calm the fuck down.

Yes, assuming whoever worked on the page did the proper calculations for each setup.

They're not screaming, the official language of Yharnam just happens to be REEEEEEEEEE

grow a nut

Would you NOT scream at someone who was tearing your flesh apart with a saw?

>all that

Black knight didn't need to scream his lungs hoarse when you shoved a 6 foot zweihander up his ass

do they even have a voice ?

He was an ashen husk of a man, he probably couldn't speak at all.

Alright lads its time for lower pthumeru BLB.
Come join the fun.
Pass is hoont

on my way

Ringing

wait quick question, since i'm still super fucking confused. if i get bloodtinge gems for my Chikage or my Bowblade, it will only increase the blood damage of the tricked forms, it won't convert the untricked forms to Blood damage like a Fire rune would?

It will only add damage to the tricked form, the untricked forms damage will be like it has no gems on it.

I never understood the people complaining about Blood-Starved Beast, I'm sort of new since I've only played the game on 3 characters and only one on NG+, but I have never died to BSB, I always thought he was one of the easiest bosses considering he's just a big werewolf.

Pungent Blood Cocktail + Fire paper + Beast pellets = done in 20-30 seconds tops. Is there something I'm missing?

Fuck yeah he dove face first into a fully-charged steak!

Did me and the other cooperater look identical?

These games have funny difficulty where it really dependent on more than just your general skill but playstyle like how aggressive or passive you are which determines which bosses are difficult or easy.

Aha I saw that, nice work
Also ACB was tearing his rear open, insane.

Most people like to avoid the Blood Cocktail cheese or don't even know about it early on

That might be it. I'm not good or anything, I spent like 5 hours killing Rom.

They probably forget about those items so the fight drags on longer, to which the chance of getting poisoned is greater and they'll be popping antidotes until they get grabbed & die.

I've never had any luck cheesing him with cocktails. They never seem to stick. He is easy though, just walk left.

im scared of using pellets, im not sure how beatshood works, i only know that it makes you take more damage

So what if beasts were once human? People kill other people all the time, you think beasts should be given special privileges or something?

Fucking beast-apologists like you are the reason why the beast problem has become so bad in the first place.

THE HUNTER WILL MAKE YHARHAM GREAT AGAIN

Beast claw mainer here

Beasthood is a very simple concept, the higher your beasthood bare fills up, the more damage you do and the lower your defense gets.
Your damage increase maxes out at 300 (you can see your beasthood in the stats), it's not percentage based like some folk believe so having a small bar means you'll build up less damage, not more damage slowly.

I recommend having about 500 beasthood since that way you can keep your max damage buff for a while before it starts to deplete (if you maxed out the bar of course).

It's basically a berserk mode.

I see, so it builds up by hitting stuff fast ?
its a shame you can only get pellets with insight

>When you kill a guy and Numbing Mist his healspamming corpse and he's still assblasted the day after

God I love invading. He got so fucking mad because we kept connecting and I kept stomping his ass.

>its a shame you can only get pellets with insight

It's actually perfect:
You lose a TON of beasthood by having high insight, so you want to keep it as low as possible.

Insight is also pretty useless regardless, so good riddance.

Holy fuck the stamina boost from the whore blood is insane.

oh fuck that explains it, thanks

You should cum inside her as thanks

does anybody want to help me in nightmare frontier NG i'm scared of getting invaded