Which country suffered the most as a result of WW2?

Which country suffered the most as a result of WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ty8dbufKXpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

With what do we measure "suffering"? Amount of death? Something else?

In terms of death the Soviet Union lost the most, right?

Germany. No one else was a greater victim of war crimes, no one else stood for justice as much, no one else suffers as much to this day.

Germany. Their country got partitioned into two bitch states and cucked for all eternity, their state patents got abolished and subsequently repatented in the US, the German children got brainwashed into thinking that any sort of patriotism is literally Hitler. Literally the biggest nationwide sissification in human history.

Yes. The general connotation of suffering pertains more to a moral and mortal sense than a realist-geopolitical one.

kys

Start shit get hit.

>Start shit get hit.
Poland certainly learned that the hard way.

Belarus or Poland

Its another Germany is a victim post.

I'm actually laughing at them if you didn't get the gist. They were straight up feminized.

Soviet union or China

Debating between these two

Japs did pretty fucked up shit though

They did lose the most and it's people suffered quite heavily, but they weren't a victim.

Ukraine

What shit did poland start?

do your own homework you faggot.
sage

The war
youtube.com/watch?v=ty8dbufKXpA

Belarus. Their ww2 graves are whole villages burnt instead of of individuals.

Zaolzie, Kiev offensive. Poland was a shit-tier expansionist germany.

Germany

>Posting information that somebody literally pulled out of their ass

Go back to /pol/.

Poland started it when attacked that radiostation in germany.

Thank god(s) someone stopped that bloody polish expansionist war machine before it started playing their queer music all over the place.

Not to mention the 100,000 brave German soldaten ruthlessly and mercilessly killed by Jewish commandos in Poland

this tbqh

Poland and the Soviet Union. Germany cannot be the victim it started the whole thing, besides not many Germans died compared to how much should have (they wanted a war of extermination after all, should have gotten it)

Can't tell if trolling or retarded.

China

No one did more war crimes either.
If you look at the balance: shit given/shit received, the ones to suffer the most would likely be some loosers like Poland Belgium or France.

rofl that propaganda posters
TRULY OBSESSED BY THE FRENCH COCK

agree

Poland
Belarus
China

Poland deserved it.
Belarus kind of deserved it.
China did not.

Either Russia or Germany.

Easily the Soviet union. Followed closely by China.

>Poland deserved it.

No it didn't.

>China did not.
china always deserves it

Germany and Japan

what if you had to pee

In terms of just hard body counts - the USSR

in terms of just complete obliteration to the point where it's impossible to recover - Poland. A nation that was actually independent and self reliant for the most part is now incapable of asserting much of anything, always being the mercy of a military bloc.

Gotta shove through a bunch of niggers.

Really, you should do it before the important thing starts so you have a couple hours of guaranteed empty bladder.

>this is what I think about whenever I see a crowd that size

millions of ethnic germans died after the war. As they were forcibly relocated from their ancestral lands across central and eastern europe, to Germany.

it is the genocide no one talks about.

Most of the USSR's losses and suffering, were self inflicted.

if i pee right before i head-out to the rally i'm guaranteed to have pee horribly right when shit's getting intense. every fucking time. i can't even make it through a goddamn dentist appointment.

While you're right, that graph does not prove your point.

What's that graph from?

Germany. The entire country was leveled and its intellectual elite was either killed or fled when the NAZIs took power. The remaining were kidnapped by the US and USSR. It's a miracle the German economy is so good now.

Greater Germany, but overall the Axis.
Bleiburg should not be forgotten. Ever.

Soviet Union, China and Poland.

People who say Germany are uneducated and shouldn't be here.

Back to Stormfront with you, silly!

All the German arguments have happened to these three but to a greater scale.

I'd argue Poland was the worst because they were a free society which had communism forced upon them. China and USSR were shit going into the war

It fought wars of aggression against the Soviets/Russians and Germans multiple times in the recent past.

But yeah, I was mostly memeing.

>lets help Communists take control of China and attack the KMT

t. Satoshi Uematsu

Liar.

Hitler invades USSR, murdering civilians.

How is that self-inflicted?

Idiot.

Considering the Germany would have liked peace with a war mongering Poland rather than have to deal with them attacking ethnic Germans in west Prussia.. its hard to sympathize. War is atrocious and terrible no matter what, but im sure that Poland would have been better off aallying with Germany. They couldve fought communism together.

>war mongering Poland

my sides

Stalin and his Great Purge, duh.

This.

The only people saying Germany are Wehraboos and/or actual Nazis.

> 3 days to Berlin
My sides, polen!

>a hundred thousand berlin women raped? Well they deserved it for starting this war afterall :^)
t. a russian

Palestine

England, the blitz and all that.

Japan, they went from warrior culture to tiny penised, anime neets.

>Two nukes for anime

It was a good trade.

No one metioning the british empire literally dying

This was nazi propaganda

Poland probably. The soviet union may have suffered a lot, but they also got control of eastern europe in the end.

Proportionally it was Poland, theres no real argument

How come theres no awe inspiring photos of Japan like that? did their citizens not care?

>West Prussia
>not Greater Poland
Just kys.

Poland. They got partitioned by treaty they weren't involved in, then stomped by the Germans, then the Russians, then kicked into the soviet union for decades.
And now they have to come to britain and work shit jobs because their economy's still shit.

It evolved into the commonwealth.

The Soviets.

~ 9 Million dead soldiers.
~ 4 Million dead civilians due to direct military actions
~ 3 Million dead civs due to indirect famine/disease

Second probably be China/Germany.

No poland is a meme country anyway

China
Less casualities than the USSR, but also had a civil war followed by a regime change. The cultural revolution that followed irrevocably fucked China's national identity.

>soviet deaths not included
Your chart is shit and you should feel shit

China just kept going downhill 1750-1972.

Poland, with an estimated 17% of its population. It's insane just to ponder.
Are you serious??

this

Poland. Or Ukraine.
Maybe China.

>Soviets canon folder conveniently agglomerated with the brave American warrior.
>Soviet citizens starved to death due to the burned land tactic or to Stalin policies conveniently agglomerated with the civilians victim of the German violence
I wonder who is behind this graph.

Italy.
They lost what little honour they had left.
Immagine if Italy had stayed neutral and just made efforts to assimilate Lybia and Somalia even more.
They could've made huge export profits to both sides.
They would be relevant to this day.

They lost against 10% of the French army, then they lost against Greece. What make you think they would have won against Somalia?

When you browse Veeky Forums its usually best if you do an effort to check what you talk about.
The Ethiopian war was over in 1936.
I could go on a HUGE discussion as to WHY the Italian offensives all failed so miserably but i won't bother, doubt you care.

Mistaken it with Ethiopia, my bad.

I think a lot of kikes and browns browse this board. Detecting lots of commie love. Obviously the biggest loser in WWII was Germany, they got cucked to oblivion. Anyone who says otherwise is uneducated or refuses to admit they just have an irrational hatred for Germans.

North Korea. The only country that's still under Soviet occupation - 25 years after the collapse of USSR - and by occupation I mean a Gulag, not comfy DDR where you couldn't get bananas.

God, its sad to think that NK is actually a thing and what the people there live through.
Do they know how the outisde is?
How many believe the propaganda from the state?
I think i'd rather be some poor Eritrean than being under sutch a rule.

US. Men went to war and women got out of the kitchen and went to work and stopped making dinner. On Saturday night they were at the juke joint and balling all the black guys. Where it started

Poland got gang-banged by Nazi and Soviet schlongs for 6 long years desu

>for 6 long years desu
50 years*

I was thinking purely in the scope of WW2. Otherwise I'd say North Korea considering its still a shithole over 70 years later.

Britain lost the Empire and USA was allowed to take the top spot as global power, ended up in the EU and full of colonial subjects
Germany lost much indigenous territory, especially Prussia, and its cultural revival was destroyed, leading to the sad cucked state today where its women are just ficki ficki
The USSR lost millions of people but seeing what they did to Eastern Europe, it's karma
France has never recovered and is still ashamed of losing and being liberated
Italy lost their only chance at cultural revival
Poland got its intellectuals murdered
The rest of Eastern Europe suffered under Communism too
Belgium and the Netherlands lost their colonies
Denmark, Norway and Switzerland were relatively fine

Gleiwitz incident?

>Greater Poland

I'm interested in your discussion, go on.

This board is horribly leftist, which is no surprise as all of my friends who have studied history or literature or philosophy are told to do so in a "feminist" or "Marxist" perspective by their teachers.

Zaolzie was always a polish territory, Czechoslovakia annexed it in 1920 when we were fighting a war against the soviets=they basically backstabbed us,so we did the same thing. With the Kiev offensive was done to stop the communists spreading. If poland did anything bad,then it must be the seizing of Vilnius in 1922.Basically Pilsudski wanted it because of nostalgia( he was from these areas).
I guess no one is perfected, but only a fool would say that poland deserved what it got.

Can someone tell me what's up with these german revisionists?

/pol/acks making numbers up to make the Western Allies appear evil so as to shift the focus away from Germany's ethnic cleansing of occupied territories and their death camps.

You could make a gif out of these two pictures.

yeah i try to ignore these posts but often Times i just get so pissed that i go into a posting-war.

>Countries that suffered from WWII
Britain, Poland, Italy, Germany, Czechoslovakia, USSR, Korea, China, Philippines, Eastern Europe in general

>Countries that benefited from WWII
US, France, Japan, USSR, the Jews

>Eastern Europe in general

Slovakia only benefitted, Croatia probably too.

Germany without a doubt.

Easily the Chinese who barely even fought the war.

Vilnus were majority Polish. And was taken by units that were formed from locals.
Lithuanians can blame themselves for refusing alliance with Poland and then allying with Soviets.

I know that weak bladder feel

I often wonder what they did on long bombing raids and things.