/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kataxu.tumblr.com/post/146437315477/hi-i-have-a-new-follower-available-her-name-is
yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/139237255892/some-weird-idea
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/48375/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70142/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/?
redsunovernirn.tumblr.com/post/146432455717/i-live-i-die-i-live-again
youtube.com/watch?v=mLbEvayzYM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for the unbridled pleasure of filling waifus with soul gems

TESGW stream when and where?

So I tried doing DynDOLOD, and it's been making my loading screens never end and crash my game. ExpandSystemMemoryX86 was already set to false. Memory Blocks Log doesn't seem to be functioning. My skse.ini was set to a default heap size of 768 and a scrap heap size of 256. I can load into Elsweyr, but I crash when I input the command coc whiterun. The guide said that if it's not any of those things, check the "DynDOLOD\TES5Edit_log.txt" for missing meshes, but that log does not exist.

Help

>get skyrim on pc
>over 60 mods
>remember how shitty the character creator was
>still shit even with mods
FO4 character creation mod when?

Futa album when?

Why do Khajiit, a bunch of thick furred humanoids, live in a desert?

How do they even cope with heat? Panting? Sweating?
Why are they the ones that complain about cold in Skyrim?
There are even bigger furred creatures too from what I remember

Loremasters, explain this

you what
even 5 year waifu experts have only been able to make Nora in FO4

Why do Lions come from Africa? They can live there, in the desert. Why can't Khajiit, who have been able to build things to stay out of the sun?

Welp! The follower for Gillian is done, take it!

kataxu.tumblr.com/post/146437315477/hi-i-have-a-new-follower-available-her-name-is

>mod requires USLEEP as a master

Hey, Snekstone, what mod are you using for your cool poses? I installed MFG and Puppeteer Master, but it's not cutting it.

>not using USLEEP

I can't install that skeleton mod properly.
All my mods are like 50 versions behind.
Is this where I perform a reinstall to clean the folders.

It's 2016 dude.

Now we're talking

all these new waifus to fill with gems

its good to be back

Making waifus in FO4 was super easy for me. Pic related is my character. I wasn't even a waifufag before FO4, but I do draw lots of pretty girls in my spare time. Making them in Skyrim is harder because you have significantly less options.

lol

Mfg, Puppetteer Master and Kinoko Pose

>ywn save him

This is a joke right?

Good. I will assign her with Casilda's squad.

Do people still have TES5Edit create a merged patch without leveled lists alongside a bashed patch?

Stop shilling, arthmoor

USLEEP has created more problems than it's fixed, as more than half the mods in existence still use individual USKPs.

Feels bad.
>ywn understand quite why

lol

I need an Altmer follower. Male or female. Any volunteers?

Who's the most powerful waifu on tesg? I wanna know.

Celrende

Fallout > Skyrim

deder than this guy

I just felt some shaking and heard a loud noise outside. There's also been loud popping sounds on and off for the past 30 minutes.

I can hear people yelling and I'm afraid to look out my window to see what's going on.

T.Todd

Call the cops

Mine.

I should of rolled back over and went to bed. But I didn't, and now Im here. Post something Anons, butts, action, whatever.

I thought you filled soul gems with waifus?

Oh hey, another waifu with companion ties. Finally.

I can't, we don't have cops here.

>I thought you filled soul gems with waifus?

thats monsterous waifus are to be cared for and treated with respect and filled with seed to make and incubate soul gems how dare you

Where do you live exactly

I bet it's Detroit

If he lived in the bad part of Detroit then he'd already know what a shootout sounds like

>the bad part of Detroit

I thought it was just one giant ghetto.

yuih-skyrim.tumblr.com/post/139237255892/some-weird-idea

Nah, there's some good parts that have moved on to working towards the post-post-apocalypse, doing things like growing their own food in what used to be parks, banding together to make/keep wells working and clean, and all that rebuilding society stuff.

I'm not actually joking, that shit's really going on.

yeah, yuiH is a legend

Best mods for a roleplaying faggot who hasn't played since 2012 and has a new pc coming on monday?

Depends on what you want to roleplay as

Which mod allows you to squirt jizz?

sexlab cumshot

I'm still waiting for actual adventures of that knight and giant.

Might not be a mod, the guy has done custom mesh edits for single shots, he's that dedicated to his stuff.

Bringing my DnD character into the world, He's a changeling but I'm writing him up as a dunmer. Rogue (Swashbuckler archetype)
But I'll probably end up running multiple different characters, I have a list of mods I already know I'm getting down (Live another life, CCO, Racemenu, Skysight skins, Phinix ENB, a mod for race heights that I forget the name of, immersive weapons/armor/creatures)
But I figure there are some I missed

>Take Notes
Gives you a personal journal.
>Jobs of Skryim
Gives you others things to make money besides killing bandits and exploring ruins.
>Notice Board
Gives you randomly generated quests.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70142/?
>Moonlight Tales
If your going to be playing a were-whatever, you'll want this. Makes them super fun.
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/35470/?

>redsunovernirn.tumblr.com/post/146432455717/i-live-i-die-i-live-again

So Ra, Whats the next part of your plan?

Impregnating me with his holy seed to create the ultimate being.

Missed out on these, adding it to my list!

In Vigilant, do you HAVE to kill the witches to progress, or is there some other way?

Pen pls.

Not until I've had 20 children.

Holy shit, my game has been stuttering badly for so long, that I'd just come to accept it and try play around it.

But I just removed this HD fire mod I forgot I had installed and that completely remove the performance issues I was having. Weird how something so small can fuck up your game that badly, but I guess fire is a pretty common sight ingame.

good morning /tesg/!

That's why I refuse to apply landscaping textures to my toaster. Just not worth it.

Goodnight /tesg/

Good afternoon /tesg/

Good morning user.

GOOD MORNING user!!

GOOD NIGHT user!!!

Helden sterben nicht!

Good morning, senpai!

WOAH
This is a wholesome, family friendly board please keep the fairy sex to a minimum.

I think its time to run LOOT. My game is crashing if I load in to quickly.

Gud morning.

Its my new fetish for this week. Don't judge me, Im sure next week I'll be into something else.

Good Morning.

Good night.

You should be running LOOT anyways moron.

Goodnight, user.

Fairy sex is fine, I'm a fan of fairies myself. You just have to be more subtle.

Good butts /tesg/

Have you tried looking up Ryona?

I just love seeing women beaten down emotionally and physically. Make those bitches hurt!

>there are people in this thread who don't run LOOT
>there are people in this thread who who use NMM

LOOT isn't necessary if you have a brain.

Yeah and neither is any mod manager if you want to get into it

>Find a touhou webm with that oni girl where she takes a beating like a fucking champ
>Think it's cool as hell, actually
>Later discover it's fetish shit
girls being able to just ignore shit like that gets me off better than them being hurt

Arurun pls

Nita do you know any clothing that fits kid bodies that look close to what arya's wearing here? Trying to find something practical that isn't armor cause kids can't wear armor

Goodnight user

Playing Skyrim isn't really necessary if you have an imagination

Ill do some research.

rs children

So I was working on the Bryn follower earlier and thanks to the helP I received, I got to the point where I'd be actually be checking on her in game to see if things look right.

That's where my new problem arose, an awful one. The problem that I can't load into the cell at all. The game crashes to desktop every single time. After that I gave up earlier and just passed out from exhaustion from staying up all night.

I've tried changing some things that I thought were the culprits but have had no luck, the game still just continues to crash every time I try to load into the cell she's in. I'm at a loss because I have no idea where to go from here.

youtube.com/watch?v=mLbEvayzYM0

>Poupouri First Seed looks fantastic inside and at night
>Meh as fuck outside during the day

Anyone got any tweaks that seem to work well for the outside?
Or rather, a good all-around ENB?

>the armor is scaled down so she's carrying really tiny rabbits and mead bottles

Those whores definitely had it coming dressed like that.

Remove them in nifskope?

Man it really ticks me off the legendary edition is $26