/#feg/ Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

DAMMIT FELICIAANON HOW BIG IS FELICIA'S BUTT?

I want to put my lute inbetween Lute's lutes.

How big are Lute's lutes?

about the size of a small lute but rounder

#FE cast meets the Fates cast for Fire Emblem Q when?

#FE is quite good if you don't consider it a crossover with Fire Emblem or SMT, because it's not either of those things. Probably one of the best JRPGs in recent years alongside Digimon Cyber Sleuth.

My vote goes to the Bravely series in that regard.

I haven't looped around to them yet but I did play the demo of the first before it came out, definitely seemed like some good shit. Is the replaying the game 3 times or whatever as bad as it sounds though?

Honestly, Untold 2 is my favorite out of the games I've played recently. It's hard as balls though.

YES

WE WIN!

I guess it's better this way

WEW

>cyber sleuth
>good

Tsubasa wins! I love Tsubasa and so do you! Tsubasa a best. Cutest girl!

>guy we literally outed as a falseflagger who just wants to stir shit ""won""

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I love Sakura!

Isn't this a game for girls?

Actual Fire Emblem thread

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Let's get this thread over with.

>deleting the thread with the higher post count

I guess shitposters won today.

Yeah
Are you not a girl ??

Paizuri from Tsubasa?

fire emblem's always been for girls

why do you think marth doesn't wear any pants

Nowi is cute! CUTE!

I want to fuck her so badly. What do?

>#FE is more important than Fates' anniversary

What did they mean by this?

To each his own, I'd say it's quite amazing though. The battle system has quite a bit of depth with it's team composition and leveling system and the game provides good challenge options for those who want them.

Janitors don't care.

Just fuck off

YOU LOST

FUCK OFF

No. The looping shit isn't even half the game. You retain your "fast travel" so if you really want to you can just fly to the 4 bosses and complete a loop in like 15 minutes. One of the bosses can literally be one hit with an elixir. you just need to let go of your need to do all the checkmarks because if you fight all the bosses again you'll spend hours on each loop. The encounters don't even change outside of like 2 people until the third loop anyways, at which point they start buddying up and it's super different.

THIS THREAD IS SHIT THIS THREAD IS SHIT THIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHITTHIS THREAD IS SHIT
THIS THREAD IS SHIT

Don't be rude
Since when have video game anniversaries been even slightly important? Game series, I can understand.

Yes and no. It's stupid but not so bad imo.

Basically you have to go around the world and "awaken" the 4 elemental crytals. This is the most of the game and story. Then shit happens and you're in a parallel universe and you have to awaken them again, and again, and again.

But you keep the flying airship so you can literally just fly straight to them and bumrush right past that part and to the final area of the game pretty quickly, but for each "loop" you can also refight all the old bosses which is pretty cool because it they get more characterization and you can see other sides of that person (especially in the later loops), and they start grouping up with each other so the fights get a-lot more challenging and fun. There's only about 4 loops but the first two feel pretty much the same, but the last 2 are cool.

Until then though the game is 10/10

Takumi makes me happy!

>I don't like it so it isn't Fire Emblem

It is Fire Emblem. It's literally #FE and FE means Fire Emblem and they also have Fire Emblem characters

You fucking lost. Enough with this backpedaling bullshit.

So looking this over again, I realize they gave her 2 right feet.

How do they fuck this kind of thing up so often? Is it really that much effort for an artist to remember and check that the big toes are on the inner side of the foot?

Cutest mamui family.

This entire DLC was a mess. Caeldori could have saved it all.

>actually samefagging to keep his doomed thread alive

(lol

I don't get why you guys just don't use this thread. If you dislike it so much you should have made a better thread faster to be honest

Azura threads always dissolve into rampant shitposting, (check last thread) so honestly they just did us a big favor.

They have a hard time with feet. Just look at Awakening.

Yeah, I really should get around to it, I love Job Systems in RPGs and it really did seem cool.

It literally only has the name.

It doesnt look like Fire Emblem.

It doesnt play like Fire Emblem.

Its another franchise butchered by Nintendo.

SAGED

Setsuna also has 2 left feet. The winner cgs were shit in fates

What does her artwork look like?

uhhh but people did?

you saw it

you were there

So why don't they ever delete the extra /wtg/ threads when those happen?

I just don't get it.
They have all the artists doing stuff like the Cipher TCG cards, but they can't spare a decent one for paid DLC in the actual game who would be willing to put in enough effort to recognize basic anatomy?

google it

So then what's the problem with TRS?
It's looks and plays like Fire Emblem, and was made by the creator of the series not Nintendo.

>Developer
>Atlus
>Another Franchise butchered by Nintendo
>The franchise supposedly butchered is the one Nintendo owns

???????????????????????????

Not enough people reporting them. There can easily be more than one thread of a same general if nobody reports one of them.

gee, I wonder who's responsible for all this

The battle system is a watered down version of the ds games, and those were shit too.

I love Takumi so much, /feg/

>People actually discussing video games on a video games board

>Meanwhile people in this thread are talking about which chinese cartoon character they want to stick their micropenis into

Sickening

You mean /#feg/

It's really not, I played those and they were MEGA trash, they trimmed off a lot of what made those shit and made the leveling fast and enjoyable instead of the worst mind numbing garbage I've ever played.

Everyone loves Takumi.

Seriously, I don't get why the guy had the whole "no one cares about me" complex.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh........

It was a daaaark and stoooooormy niiiiiiight.......

And you looooooogged ooooooonliiiiiiiiine..........

But there was somethiiiiing veeeerrry wrooooong with /feeeeeeeg/.........aaaand it was straaaaange...

There was no... SHITPOSTING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>which chinese cartoon character they want to stick their micropenis into

Sooooo literally every FE discussion

>instead of the worst mind numbing garbage I've ever played

But that's not mainline Fire Emblem games. :^)

People should drop this Nintendoshill thread and use the real one

Do your duty guys, report this thread!

Because he is weak

All the people he cares about don't care for him enough as much as he does.

>no more zones
>no more deployment options
>no more attacks mattering for more than damage and effect, but also where they would hit
It was definitely not as deep.
Both are grindfests anyways.

>backpedaling bullshit
Do you not know what that means?
And no, don't say that those personas are "Fire Emblem characters". This is not a Fire Emblem game. It's a Persona game, if anything.

He's just an emotional and horny teenage boy that needs lots of love and affection!

The people who actually play the games dont want you here

Go to danbooru or some shit

Who has the best support with L?

Why do you type like such a fucking retard?

I'd cuck the shit of of Roy desu.

The fuck is wrong with that cup

Those are Fire Emblem characters

Same names and similar designs. It's a Fire Emblem game.

it's an azurafag

His master likes to drink alot.

>tripspic takes his trip off to shitpost about his idolshit some more

Everyone says post Peri, or Azura, or Camilla, or someone of the like.

Why not Kagero?

I was about to say the same thing

They were going extreme foreshortening I guess but it just looks like a comically giant cup

Trip back on, spic

I'm lowering my discourse to /feg/ levels.

because she's workaholic used goods

Because she's worst waifu when fucking Crimson and Flora are in the game too.

do other series generals get as autistic about spinoffs as /feg/

Fucking hell, am I right?

Because she cucks you and leaves you.

The Nohrian royals should be ashamed, keeping Corrin in that castle all her life. With that in mind, they brainwashed her with that outfit.

Think about it. It's very similar to Camilla's outfit. And Camilla's outfit is very lewd. I think they must have told Corrin growing up that, that outfit is acceptable.

Actually, Nohr's outfits are lewder in general compared to, say Hoshido's outfits. Hoshido is a decent, morally upright place while Nohr is a cesspool of immorality due to Garon and all.

You won't see Sakura, or Hinoka with lewd outfits like that.

I love the outfit though.

Literally no one ever says "Post Azura or Camilla"
Everyone here hates those two, while Peri seems to be in the middle

As for why not Kagero, something something you're a cuck

Absolutely.

Caeldori

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WHAT THE FUCK

>while Peri seems to be in the middle

No, it's pretty clear outside of her persistent following, we hate Peri. No one gets a free pass here.

Trip back on, spic

>marry Sakura
>advisor Azura keeps teasing the queen with ghost stories, influencing public policy
>Sakura starts passing ridiculous laws like outlawing ghosts and banning beds that are raised off the floor

Objectively the worst Fates wife

A winner is you!

I wanna get high with Setsuna

Well, I mean Garon did fuck at least 5 different women that we know of. I feel like sexual repression wasn't really his thing.

Kagero is honestly the most boring unit in the game. The only thing interesting about her is how she managed to get captured in all three routes.

>there's a big centipede right on my laptop preventing me from posting on /feg/
>posting from my phone takes forever

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE BUGS FUCK YOU