How much the moral standards of the primitive tribes are different from ours? How do they deal with the Trolley problem...

How much the moral standards of the primitive tribes are different from ours? How do they deal with the Trolley problem, with another standard tests?

>How much the moral standards of the primitive tribes are

What is with this backwards ass prepositional predicate shit.
Why does no one on this board understand english grammar?

I keel boggo and take hid stick

Maybe he's not a native speaker.

>ow do they deal with the Trolley problem, with another standard tests?
I don't think they even know what a trolley is.

Language is changing and you can do nothing about it.
The influx of non-native speakers will slowly corrupt the English language in the same way that Shakespeare did.

your grammar is stupid. fuck grammar.

How could a breed of man full of this many psychopaths not be extinct yet? They should have already killed eachother before we even enslaved them.

Ne se ni parolos esperanton antaŭ tio, Aĥmedo.

Only in a liberal-humanist framework is the so-called "Trolley Problem" a problem at all. If you lived in a feudal or stone-age society where half of your children would die before their first birthday, where every day you had to go out and chase wild animals in order to not starve, who the fuck cares about "allowing" someone to die?

hue hue gib mone

>How could a breed of man full of this many psychopaths not be extinct yet? They should have already killed eachother

I was in a Orlando nightclub recently and I was asking myself the same thing.

>portuguese

Maybe you're retarded?

they fuck like rabbits

i wouldn't pull the lever or push the fat dude.

The trolley problem isn't a moral problem at all. No human in the entire history of mankind has ever had to face this decision, and thus its ridiculous to claim that there is any moral answer to the question. Its merely irrelevant.

Hard to go full Hitler on each other if your military technology consists of spears and clubs. If they had access to nuclear weapons entire Africa would be dead by now.

*sorry I meant Stalin

morals seem to be a primate trait, all great apes and some monkeys seem to display this type of behaivor. the problem really is human culture, thats why you get circumcision or that coming of age ritual in papua new guinea where the boy has to suck all the village elders dicks and swallow to become a man.

>No human has ever had to choose between a few people suffering, or a larger amount of people suffering

You don't say

Yeah doofus don't you know it's impossible to preserve the essence of your native tongue. We're all citizens of the world here and it's not like it's even possible at all :^)

That was an attempt at 'preserving' the French language, but the French that people actually speak has continued to evolve.

Modern African culture is devastated, atomized and degenerate.
Much like Russia, for all the alt-right strutting.

>Françoise
>Rois
>Tome Premier

>Rois
*Roy
What the fuck, brain?

>corrupt
More like evolving over time according to needs and habits of speakers. If it didn't you would be speakings this now.

Avis akvāsas ka

Avis, jasmin varnā na ā ast, dadarka akvams, tam, vāgham garum vaghantam, tam, bhāram magham, tam, manum āku bharantam. Avis akvabhjams ā vavakat: kard aghnutai mai vidanti manum akvams agantam. Akvāsas ā vavakant: krudhi avai, kard aghnutai vividvant-svas: manus patis varnām avisāms karnauti svabhjam gharmam vastram avibhjams ka varnā na asti. Tat kukruvants avis agram ā bhugat.

Instead of

The Sheep and the Horses

A sheep that had no wool saw horses, one of them pulling a heavy wagon, one carrying a big load, and one carrying a man quickly. The sheep said to the horses: "My heart pains me, seeing a man driving horses." The horses said: "Listen, sheep, our hearts pain us when we see this: a man, the master, makes the wool of the sheep into a warm garment for himself. And the sheep has no wool." Having heard this, the sheep fled into the plain.
t. studying linguistics

humans in position of power face such decision every day
>do nothing and let a lot of people die
>do something and be responsible for the death of fewer people

Yor language is cucked by all the planet, deal with it.