Custom Maid 3D General /cm3dg/

Empire Club Branch #008

Stay in one place Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of KISS' Custom Maid (3D, 3D2 & Online) games.
Post Meidos & Mods. Reidos Welcome!

Need Help? READ THE PASTEBIN
>Everything you need to know about CM3D2
pastebin.com/qZQGcmxX

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT.

Use web OCR to get kanji of error messages:
newocr.com/
i2ocr.com/free-online-japanese-ocr

Other Useful Links
>KISS' Official Website
kisskiss.tv/kiss/diary.php

>Latest CM3D2 Patch
Ver1.31.2 - kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/update.php

>What's New & Upcoming
CM3D2+ Act.2 (7/29) - kisskiss.tv/cm3d2/plus2/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU
twitter.com/Su_WHong/status/744510842964606976
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Try to keep it alive then.
I don't even play this game.

So fellow maid anons, does anyone know where to find the Yagami Hayate mod from Nanoha A's? I found the Nanoha and Fate outfits but no luck with the Hayate one, not on twitter or the spreadsheet at least and I followed the uploader links all the way to last year when the game came out.

If you happen to have the mod, please tell me where it came from if you can, otherwise could I have a copy?

Why?

Two threads died in a row. The last one had like 80 posts. Let's just not post here - I'm saging this post

Just go back to /hgg/ and stop posting here, even if some butt-blasted aspie keeps making /cm3dg/ to keep a thread up solely to piss, moan, and redirect.

We had enough of shit posting back at /hgg/. You got you own haven already, put some efforts to keep it from falling apart.

how did you get this background to work? I get a error for it (failure to load the preview pic) when I select the accessory that it's located in in MM item spawner as well when entering maid editor screen

>We had enough of shit posting back at /hgg/
Oh, so you are discontinuing /hgg/ then?
Because basically all of /hgg/ is shitposting.

We don't shitpost the same thing for a bunch in a row, except if it involves maids.

Jesus Christ, at least update the OP with the right information.

We're on 1.32.1 now, and Yotogi Class 07 is up on Mega now.

A sad day indeed for meidos

precious souls who don't deserve such negligence and ill treatment...

this thread wasn't made by someone who plays cm3d2, but rather by a guy who wants meidos out of /hgg/.

>page9

Can a toaster with onboard graphic card play CM3D2?

>bumping a thread no one wants so you can keep pointing things you don't like at it.
It's time to stop.

But isn't a general a place to talk about things people like? Why waste time talking about things you don't like?

does anyone know where to put the .menu and .model files for the mods?

how do i fix this?

Can you make futa maids? I'm not gay I swear.

try hitcheckimprove plugin

Yes.
And it's okay user, we already know.

Ah god damn.

I followed the pastebin to install the game. Except I installed the DLC one by one.

Now I'm getting this when starting a new game, right before I get to make my first maid:

---------------------------
Error
(0)
An attempt was made to specify a motion on Body prior to still be read. Maid [0] Ichisa Akihina
OK

Ok, I was able to skip the error, the game is still working, but this worries me because it might fuck me up later.

maids

you forgot your sage.

no, the containment barrier must not fall

let her go jim. she's dead.

You sound like the kind of guy who would bring the United States back to Britain because it's too much of a bother to run a country.

go back to your containment board.

Got a mod but nothing in the pastebin tells me what to do from there. How do I go about installing it?

git gud

any mods for fairy tail? i cant find anything in catalog

ask the nips.

delete change motion ex (or something similar)

>Wake up
>Find your maids in the OP

looks like the anti-meido faction of /hgg/ won't let this thread die, bumped from page 10 before my eyes, so don't believe their lies, simply sage your replies

youtube.com/watch?v=L0MK7qz13bU

Another age progression. Which one /cm3dg/?

Eh, adult I guess

Left. Those clothes available in the base game or is it a mod?

Left and right are from DLC packs, middle is base if I remember correctly. None of them should be mods.

You call that a loli?

/hgg/ HERE WE COME!

/aa2g/ here we come.

TABA general pls go

and play a less shitty gacha hell

sorry buddy, we speak ENGLISH here

left

Merger when?

Tomorrow

>can't even post images
what kinda pathetic cuck lets this happen?

Don't even ask. /aa2g/ is in true despair now.

Junko was a mistake.

>52 posts
>5 images

ok

Too busy plotting the invasion of England.

Yo, I looked up my error message and got null, so gonna ask now.

NAssert! Yotogi.Category
enum parse error.[ê·ù~]

What do?

Why no green eyes?

green is not a creative color.

We will be first
Для Пpaвды!
Для кoмaндиpa Кaтюши!
Пoбeдить вpaгa!
Уpa!

Why not?

dlc vol.1 contains 002, 003, 004 and 005, what happened to 001?

preorder bonus? Unused number?

New player here, are there any downsides to losing stats like elegance or sweetness? If I turn this chick into a mega whore can I finally create a second maid?

You need certain stats to unlock new classes (which give new clothing and skills).
After 10 days you get a second maid.
After you pay off your debt you can hire as many maids as you want.

Oh cool, thanks.
Just good to know I shouldn't feel bad for draining Sweetness and Elegance.

If I remember correctly, if those stats hit 0 your other stats start dropping with every action.

The higher all stats, the better.

Still looking for help, guys.

Isnt it limited to 200 or something?

Well damn, thanks man! I'll see if I can just toss some sugar on her and raise the sweet stat.

Do you have 200 maids?
I currently have 39.
200 is more than enough.

>39
I imagine that even that is more than enough for most people, since the Schedule is limited to 6 maids and there probably won't be more than 7, possibly 8 personalities once KISS is done and moves on.

Even with poser autism I don't think most people would use more than a dozen. Makes me wonder why they changed the limit from 99 to 200.

Post them

Never underestimate the autism of the nips.

I came here to see meidos.
Where are your meidos

Most of them are creations of other anons.

post dagashi

Dispatching of maids in the day means they will have sex as well?

does anyone know the password for this?

twitter.com/Su_WHong/status/744510842964606976

right here my man

cute

It's on the download page, idiot.

So WHEN should one Consider installing this game lads? I have my eyes on it since shortly after release but I don't want to bother installing it + DLCs and Mods when I can just wait for the content to rise even more and the current mods getting who're getting obsolete replaced by newer fleshed out ones.
It's just seems unreasonable to install now tbqh.

See you in 5 years then.

Really now? Damn.

Just start now and play until you get bored and then you are gonna have a bunch of new stuff when you get interested again

Wow, the thread somehow survived the night. I'm impressed,

Sounds like The best option... I'll install it over the course of the next week.
Are the updates/DLCs in the paste in listed oldest to newest? I'd be a huge pain to have to look them up in between the others when one takes a break from playing for a week or a month and something new gets released.

As long as you don't fuck up the updates, it doesn't matter what DLC you install in what order.

where?

That's not what I mean.
I meant that It'd be a huge pain to have to search through all updates/DLCs in the pastebin without knowing which is the new one. It's not like there are only a handful DLCs where you can keep the overview. Are they just randomly added to the other bunch in the list or are the organized somehow? At the rate Kiss releases their stuff it's obvious that when you're away for a while they've released a bunch of new stuff. Downloading everything at once works for the first install but keeping up seems to be an issue if you're not planning on checking everyday.

Check Hongfire for a detailed list of all the DLC and what each one contains.

Or check KISS' store page which has a picture index of all their DLC.

Cow > Brown Ponytail > Blue thick > Black Cat > Egytian girl > Black Maid > Yellow asian

should have died.
don't think you deserve the mod if you actually asked
>didn't ask for a rating
you actually think any of them look good?

I would fuck the cow, thats about it. Browntail too maybe

I would show you a picture of what browntail's face looks like from a regular view, but I don't have one. She has one the rounded faces like the blue hair above her. Wait, are you talking about the one who's hair is brown or the one who is brown?

The one under blue, if she has round face too though then nevermind about her

Could I get help hooking this game onto VNR for machine translations?
I can get the sidebars running and I installed everything for VNR correctly (I think) but no text shows up in the text settings menu when they come up

>what a browntail might look like...

Welp