>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M
>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10100100/20160703_iH9f9xTdrqI.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10500800/20160701_PTteAUCgiWM.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11300500/20160703_rTZ4qQwBcbg.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10600100/20160625_dlTWeUjD9LE.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10000200/20160701_jooJhqG6Vag.mp4
ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11200100/20160629_vLJwLZiTWaw.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll break your illusions of escapism with my sharpened blade.

Edgar confirmed badass

no chocobo racing 3d 4 u

reposting from previous thread since this was amusing to think about:

>ok anons think in the last general/board you visited aside /ffg/, ok? well, surprise a new game is announced, and it's a crossover of FF with the topic of that general/board.

>now tell me, what game was released?

Pic related, I don't think I could have picked a single general worse to fuse FF with.

Oh no, I don't have a ticket!

By the way how long should we keep that Explorers part up there since it's pretty much... kaput. Could make way for WoFF? Then again I don't want to make user that perhaps copy and pasted it from GameFaqs feel bad.

Both of /ffg/'s game FAQs, RK and Explorers, are both natively written. It's just that Explorersguy is dead like his game so the broken English will stay. Might as well cut the FAQ.

>no E3 trailer
>the only thing we've gotten since the last trailer is this single mobius card that has a slightly different shot of the same scene we saw in the trailer
FUCK

Xemnas (the explorersguy) still posts here from time to time, but only god knows why he forgot his guide.

There's this weird gap between Aerora Strike and Tornado Strike.

Basically, Aeroga Strike when?

Does anyone seriously even play Explorers anymore? We should cut it altogether, or at least stuff into it the pastebin.

Quick /ffg/ post your favorite Cid!

Cant post dick picks.

Going to take this opportunity to once again update the RK FAQ.

Things already on my to-do list:
>section on Neo Bahamut
>small note about Dark Matter and 8* equipment
>Cid Missions about U+ battles
>Record Motes, Mote Dungeons

Anything else I'm missing? Have an image of comfiest mega evo for your trouble.

WELL NOW

doesn't matter. 4* spellblades are a waste of orbs.

>Mega Altaria

You sir, are most undoubtedly my nigga.

why?

because hitting cap with 3* is easy and they're a lot easier to hone

Should i make another summon?

BSBfest starts tomorrow. Who here /nervous/?

more like who's ready for OP's pic related.

>tfw trying to store mythril for phase 4
>Going to pull jack shit

can we ever get another moogle that doesn't look/act/sound like an absolute faggot? Please Squeenix?

Ready to get a whole lot of nothing. Gonna put 45 myth into banner 1 and the rest into banner 4 and hope for chocobrush and an excalibur then hope for anything good in 4

I'm scared shitless tbqh. I've run simulations and I really just can't find a way to do it that has consistently good results. With the previous fests I was able to run simulations and find a way to disperse my mythril to get something I could work with, here its looking like a complete crapshoot. I'm at the mercy of the jewgles on this one.

I haven't started playing it myself, but a bunch of friends irl started a small competition with it and tried pretty hard to find the strongest stuff. Early on duelists and zealots were in pretty much everyone's team, iirc, which makes sense since it's tons of damage and reliable debuffs at considerable range.
Two of them started later and made all moogle/viera teams though, so I'd say other things also work.

Judging from what I've seen in the threads, debuffing to block certain enemies and haste are definitely how most people play.

>not just spending the extra 5 mythril for an extra relic
???

>doing 11 pulls

No

>pulling at all
>not hoarding all mythril until we get guaranteed 5* on 11 pulls

If I manage to get to 50 mythril, where in the BSB should I spend them?
I already have a lot of white mage breaks + quite a few of the attacks.

Phase 4 has shout and a lot of fairly decent relics in general.

ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10100100/20160703_iH9f9xTdrqI.mp4

already have shout and assorted resistance/hastegas/heals/reraises/magicnull/protectga/attackup/straightupdamage/majorregen/etc

Then why are you asking

to show off

Then pull on whatever banner has a character you'd like something for?

Just asking if there's something good that I'm overlooking, but the best should be to just pull on a whim. What I need is hones.

Banner 1 has the most qt relics, draw there tbqh

Oh fuck off with the waifufaggotry, you thirsty shit.

so use your mythril on refreshes on the next orbfest retard

ok, kiss

>orbfest
user...

kiss my dick faggot
there's no way we're not getting orbfest at all even if it is delayed for whatever reason and even if we skip this one, I specifically said "next orbfest" to pre-empt faggots like you who I knew would contribute with le epic greentext + reaction image because no fest has been datamined yet.

Your dick is smaller than a thumb. Even for not size queens that's smashingly underwhelming. Oh well, at least you'll never use it on another human. :)

hi Manel

Am I supposed to know what that is?

seeing as you are him, I'd say yes

Sure I am. I am also Satan, Santa and one of the Beatles.

typical Manel humor (or lack thereof)

Ok, virgin. :)

I fucking hate summer.

>a bunch of friends irl started a small competition with it
Jelly.
I use only Marche, bangaa and viera units and it works, but it'd be heaps harder without Zeal, Haste or general Archer debuffs. Paragons and Elementalists are amazing, and so are Templars and White Monks, Adversity is one of my favorite abilities.

Yeah, you fatfucks sweat too much. Fucking disgusting.

>tfw it's comfy winter here in Australia
truly the best season

Real waifus have waifus.

Terra's OSB has a 40x multiplier.

That's about as much as 3 memento-mori boosted Dark Zones.

Power creep.

kill yourself

Talking about OSBs,
Bartz: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10500800/20160701_PTteAUCgiWM.mp4
Hope: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11300500/20160703_rTZ4qQwBcbg.mp4
Terra: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10600100/20160625_dlTWeUjD9LE.mp4
Tyro: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/10000200/20160701_jooJhqG6Vag.mp4
Vaan: ffrk-movie.static.sp.mbga.jp/soul_strike/11200100/20160629_vLJwLZiTWaw.mp4

can someone post that image of all the banners please? need to look over it all so i know how to distribute my mythril and get nothing for them.

It's magic based. Everything magic has higher multipliers because magic has a shittier formula

you're missing the point. Three Dark Zones under Doom fucking hurts.

Of all the cool and interesting payable races 14 could of added they instead decided to give us shitty human recolors. A literal Big guy human, a lanky guy human, a pedobait human and worst off all furryshit human. Ivalice had perfect playable races. And for that reason I will never play 14 whether its a good game or not.

its surprising that hope got a OSB this quickly. I imagine Lightnings OSB will be the main prize in the next FFXIII event but Serah should have gotten it before hope imo

The entire roster should have gotten it before Hope.

And an OSB which is meant to be one single target huge hit should hurt. What's your point?

Even Cid?

Fuck no. Hope has been here longer.

Are there seriously still no fucking Type-0 HD CE manga scans? Can't find any.

There's objectively nothing wrong with a lalafell.

The point is that 40 is a huge multiplier even for magic so I fail to see what the purpose of pointing out magic has higher multipliers is since that giy was comparing total damage output rather than raw multipliers (and was talking about two magic skills anyway so the comparison would have been good regardless). Your post was literally "look at how knowledable I am about this game for pointing out shit everyone knows about its mechanics" when nothing in that post suggested the guy didn't already know that.

Cid Raines literally did nothing wrong, and actually did what the party was unable to do: realize his focus was fucking bullshit and defy it. Then he took pity on them, saw they were too weak to make the choice he had because their focus was bullshit too, and decided to kill them to prevent them from having to suffer as Cieth. The only reason he wasn't absolutely 100% right was Etro's Deus Ex Machina bullshit, that ended up breaking time and destroying the world anyway.

Also somehow they forgot to give HIM an Eidolon when he questioned his focus.

meant for

Except the name sounds like falafel and they should still be called Taru.

Ialalels aren't best race moogles.

don't be left out anons!
You can do that too!
Start doing your squats now and one day you may be a hero too!

In FFXIV there actually is sort of a reason why all the playable races are human-like, because in-universe there is a stigma regarding the various "beast tribe" races of Eorzea. If the playable character were something like a sahagin or a slyph or a bangaa like you suggested that would require a LOT of dialog and scenes to be rewritten all across the game.

>comfy winter
There is such a thing as comfy winter. This is not it.

Yet Ishgardians don't bat an eye when they see an Au'ra. Yeah, I get they're supposed to look more demonic than dragon-like but they honestly look like dragon people.

GAS THE BEAST TRIBES

I drew 2 of this thing in my new JP account. Its absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Its still a fresh as shit account but the fact that my level 40 Terra with shit equipment, no accessory/RM/RS can hit for upwards of 60,000 damage is absurd.

Here you go user

Apparently the Dark Knight storyline goes into that topic a little bit. I don't the details since I don't tank, but apparently at some point in Ishgardian history they did think Au Ra were heretical dragon spawn and tried to slaughter any that found themselves in Coerthas, but they later figured out this wasn't the case and ceased said hostility towards them.

My plan is 1/0/1/5/3 11x draws, with a possible extra one depending on what I get and how much mythril I can scrape up towards the end.

Now try it on something with actual resist and it'll probably do 6k

I know I'm focusing on 1 and 4, but I don't know how much I should spend on each.
I already have the Chocobo Brush on banner 1 and Defender/Genji Blade on banner 4.
I've got SG and Tailwind too so I'm probably going to ignore banner 5 more or less.

I've got 256 mythril, so maybe 2 draws on each of those banners and 1 on banner 3? Banner 3 is a bit of a bitch though, it's got 3 relics I would really like and nothing else I'm interested in.

thanks user

Do DeNA themselves release all the SB banners at once, or do they only do it one at a time and it's something that the dataminers have to reveal?

I only have 100 Mythril so I guess I'll do a 11x on one and then hoard until 4/5.

About 105 here, thinking of doing 11x on 1st, then on 4th and hopefully saving up enough for another on 5th.

Better pray for orbfest.

If I spend all my mythril during the BSBfest will I have enough time to get 25 mythril for the Support lucky draw?

Yes