>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Capes
forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/vanilla-tweaks-other-little-tweak-mods.37443/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Let us begin as is tradition. By rolling and never delivering.

If I purify my entire world do I get to fuck the dryad?

>fucking a 500 years old hippie with green shit growing from her vagina
>not fucking slutty nurse who can share her drugs with you
Shit taste, pleb

they see me rollan', they hatin'

You only need 60 obsidian and 30 silk. It's about as good as gold armour but obsidian is easier to find than gold.

Plus you can use bombs to mine it, unlike fossil armour, so in theory you can get it on day one, making eye and eater/Brian fights easier

Alternatively, if you get an early reaver shark, you can get build a hellevator, get obsidian armour on the way so you can mine hellstone safely, allowing you to skip the entirety of pre-hardmode. Sure you can do it with no armour if you're good, but you'll probably get some obsidian anyway do might as well use it to make cheesing easier

Basically obsidian armour is shit but you don't need to fight anything to get it and it's a decent setup for hell rush cheese

still a shitty set of armor :^)

I never said it's not shit.
It's a cheesy armour set
Probably the cheesiest since fossil nerf

>that pic

there's more where that come from, bby

I'm well aware of autistic, cringy and shitty deviantart OCs, it's just that the fucking minions always catch me off guard.

meh... *listens to music*

that's how I feel whenever I see a character wearing the mysterious/crimson cape
terraria.gamepedia.com/Capes

>forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/vanilla-tweaks-other-little-tweak-mods.37443/
>Omni Swing

>trying to make a mod for terraria
>check out other mods for inspiration
>tremor has most of the stuff I planned but done worse
>if I do them I'll be accused ripping it off
why live

go on the forum and ask for permission and let them know you're going to improve on so, so and so
Like come the fuck on, how hard can this be

Just do it.

Post cool housing inspo and i'll judge

whats an inspo?

Doing an un-original Dwarf fortress underground but with a couple twists
Here's the main tower up top for surface access and general arena for invasions and shits, planning to expand it a bit for future fights

Fuck mods

Next is main base, got a statue and shroom farm going, money aint a problem
that's some lousy reskin

so just how many crates should i be shooting for before i enter hardmode?

i'm currently at 56 iron, 7 gold, 2 jungle, 2 corrupt, and 1 sky

still haven't gotten any of the angler's items for the cell phone so it'll probably be a while before i do enter hardmode. i'm mostly wondering at what point i can say fuck it, i've got enough, let's open this iron crate instead of stashing it for later

Living quarter, my bunk is up top, right next to storage area. Town NPCs live in their own room, I know it's shitty hotel boxes so I try to decorate each one up

Last is water reservoir, planning to expand it for honey and lava, the empty space is going to be an arena with medusa statues and shits
Think you're good, I basically jumped right into hardmode with like 5 wooden and 2 iron

Sweet rail track down into the depth

question - what's the optimal size for quarantining corruption/crimson (i'm aware it's not optional, but i have OCD and i'm unable to ignore this stuff)? i currently have 5-square wide tunnels around the corruption, and am in the process of adding in stone slabs. do i add them on just one side or both? should i expand the tunnels?

that is, *optimal not optional

corruption/crimson can leap up to 3 blocks, can't pass through artificial block and through the hallow

think you're already good, but just place some hallow/wood in for good measures

Good to know, thanks

honestly just get clentaminator as quick as you can and go ham, the longer you leave that shit unattended, the worse it'll ruin your world

So are there actually any live servers? /v/'s having a sperg again I assume because it's on sale and I'm trying to convince my rl friends to play with me but that's not going over so well.

Last thread's wordcloud.

yeah that's definitely what I'm planning on doing. I haven't done hardmode before, how quickly can I get it? is it worth it trying to purify the V that killing the Wall of Flesh creates?

beyond that I've read some guides advising to quarantine the Jungle and Oceans. my Jungle spawned opposite from the Corruption, so I'm thinking that might not be necessary - but I'd rather get somebody else's advice before jumping into it

I wish that wormhole potions on singleplayer worked so you click any discovered place on your map and you teleport there.

>have 4 blood moons almost every other night
>now that I need deathweed, I don't get any

You don't need a bloodmoon to harvest deathweed seeds anymore. Any night with a full moon will do.

>baby moonlord
>rare faggot
>shark running chance
>pink four page bump bolt kills
>nothing sorry sweden
>found meme
>retarded summoner
>feels gay

>No jack of all trades armor

>the:"I can't decide on which classes to pick and I'm an indecisive bitch" armor

>alter in your base

Clever.

I like everything desu. It's all very clean and organised. Good job. I'd be interested in seeing any more aesthetic designs you have.

>fuck pretty good
>lads hour

G-gosh, you're too kind user
Also yea, ill like to keep it there for A E S T H E T I C S, plus summoning items and shits
I'm only 25% there, still a lot of empty spaces to fill

I fucks pretty good ;^)

Can you do me a favour and paint the dirt blocks beneath it grey or purple though? Thanks.

Hmm yea, that DOES sounds pretty good, I'll get around to it later
Maybe a couple metal block around the dirt pad so it give off this worshipping shrine? Kinda like the ruler of a kingdom is a filthy, daemon-loving whore
Emperror forgives

Is there a way to move my display information, like depth speed rares to the left side of my screen?

Hey fuck you my character wears it so it can turn into wings when he wants to fly

>Slabs

Kys

<
There should be lil
icons next to your accessories bars

t-theyre not in my base

OI FUCK YOU NIGGER, STONE SLAB IS THE BEST DAMN BUILDING MATERIAL
1V1 ME FAGGIT

>Get an auto swing mod
>Shortswords are now a stunlock monsters
>Boomerangs are now usable

stone slab is the sign of a shitty builder. it should only be used as accent or walls. I used to think it was the best thing ever too and then I actually started paying attention to the better builds people post on here.

Better have a wing cape than run around with fucking demon wings

NO YOU TAKE THAT BACK
YOU TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NOW, YOU FUCKING ELF
ILL HAVE YOU KNOW PROUD DWARVES BUILD THEIR HOUSE OUT OF STONE, SLEEP ON STONE BED, EAT IN STONE BOWLS AND SHIT IN STONE TOILETS
FUCKING SNOBS HOLY SHIT

That.....that's actually a fair point, carry on

Rolla Holla

O dayum, that's one sick looking oil rig

blah, disgusting. It's organized I'll give you that, but it looks drab and boring as hell. you must be a child if you seriously think that looks good. try a little variety for fucks sake and buy some paint.

FUCK BACK TO YOUR TREE, ELF CUNT

That's just a mine form the fancy builds.

my mine is literally a 3 blocks wide hole in the ground, kudos for efforts mang

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little cocksucker? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in Terraria PVP, and I’ve been involved in numerous Wiki Edits on The Terraria Wiki, and I have over 300 confirmed subscribers. I am trained in Terraria PVP and I’m the PVPer in the entire Terraria Community. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will grow grass on a hill with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret girlfriend who loves my huge cock, handsome looks and money across Skype and your my stream is being aubscribed to right now so you better prepare for the storm, cocksucker. The storm that wipes out the toxic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my PVP genius. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to my bad memory, my entire arsenal of inventory edited gear and my bad memory and I will use it to its full extent to rant at your miserable ass until you leave the server, you little cocksucker. If only you could have known what unholy tears your little “toxic” comment was about to bring down upon me, maybe you would have held your fucking fingers. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now the entire Terraria community is paying the price, you toxic cocksucker. I will stop being the most supportive member of the Terraria community, and you will drown in the lack of information. You’re fucking dead, Yrimir. Tell Pedguin I said hi.

>tldr kill yourself

>You’re fucking dead, Yrimir. Tell Pedguin I said hi

>Huge fortress
>Only one forge and one anvil
>Forge is not magma-powered
>Still in soil level
Do you even dig, fucking goblin?

How hard would a no wings challenge playthrough be? I feel like they enable a lot of cheesing tactics that wouldn't be possible otherwise. Then again, dodging some bosses might be near impossible without them.

Will I be the first deliverer???

Not if I have anything to say about
it!!

It's perfectly possible to play the game without wings, you just need to git gud with grappling hooks.

Not really harder, rocket boots+balloons+good hook+rails\platforms are enough to replace wings

>people create all these elaborate arenas for fighting bosses

Pussys

Strolling.

If I use a fire gauntlet with a Shadowflame Knife (the unlimited use throwing ones that deal melee damage), will it deal fire damage along with its unique debuff?

Yes, and you can add a flask of cursed flames and the frost armor.

Impressive, thanks.

Newbie here. What is the best setup to take down Destroyer on expert - melee, ranged or magic?

deadadadeadaluss stormbow

So ranged. Thanks.

>25% done
Learn to read, elf :^)
Also like suggest, improved upon the altar a bit
Finally got my fucking gay horse after 10000th kill from the statue farm

user they have a lower drop chance when spawned from statues

But killing gay horses in open field is frustrating :^(

Put them in a cage, toss in lava, put something heavy on mouse, fire until 10000 rounds of explosive ammo ran out

You must be new here. Most folks wouldn't be caught dead using stone slabs. Try using different materials and paints to make something interesting. Pic related helped me out a lot when I first got here, but you'll find a lot of other stuff posted here can give you some inspiration.

Been here for 10 threads already, kek
And yea, I do realise my build is basic bitch tier, but it's huge to over-compensate anyway

I remember asking Git Gud user if he could beat the game without jumping. Last I heard it wasn't going so well.

>without jumping
walk 2 block from spawn point into pool, ded

>wouldn't be caught dead using stone slabs
>pic has 4 different instances of stone slab use

Oi Veeky Forums, how do I into not commie blocks?
I'm at the wall of flesh but before I go into hardmode I wanted to move everyone out of my current base (a tower with a everyone's tiny houses stacked on top of eachother that I affectionately refer to as "the phallic tower of friendship") into this sweet ice castle I'm trying to make (really just a normal comfy snow base with ice all around it but w/e). I have to move 7 more people in and then go separate the jungle from the crimson before it gets eaten before I defeat the WOF.

I can't show you the whole thing but the only stuff you're not seeing is the rest of that tower on the top and that yellow room on the bottom.

Also why does the stylist's name keep changing in this version

>Last I heard it wasn't going so well
When was that? Is he still doing videos? He hasn't post anything in months.

>mobile

Been working on this lately. Once I get into hard mode i'm probably going to give it cyborg parts.

literally worse than console, how people play it is beyond me

It's not that bad really. It's obviously harder to do things like painting and stuff but it's OK otherwise.
But really though how do I into not commie blocks

You should put grass on the blocks underneath it.

grass? explain

It was quite a while ago but I don't remember exactly when, sorry.

If you're using Omni Swing try spears, they become extending weapons because for some reason if you keep it going the spear lenght increases over time

The blocks under it are dirt. You should be able to use a staff of regrowth to put grass on them.