mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg (embed)

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY (embed)
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3 (embed)
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia (embed)

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D (embed)

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg (embed)

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrfVKNONoPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pachinko

How do I get 12 million GMP while playing online? Isn't the GMP limit online like 5 million?

I'll keep cumming

She climbed the rock face and stood at the top. There, she could see the earth stretching all the way to the horizon. Aah, is this really how big the world is? The sky is so blue it makes me dizzy, and so very high. Its deep blue hue and height tell me of its connection into outer space. Is there truly no place where I belong, not even in this vast world?
'I'll take you there.' Where could it be, Boss? Can I see it from here?
The heat in Quiet's chest grew too much to bear, and she fell to her knees. Her tears ran down her cheeks and to her neck before dripping to her chest. It was time to close her mouth.
"I am Quiet. I am... the absence of words"
Placing her hand to her chest, she apologized to the newly-born children within. Sorry, but I can't let you out of here. You will disappear with me.
Quiet doused herself with the gas tank, and ignited it with Big Boss's lighter.

think the more FOB's you have, the more GMP you can store.
Not 100% sure on that though.
I've got 1 complete FOB and my limit is 5mil so maybe it's the full limit of GMP online right now anyway.

So how do I craft the Molotok? I have 4 FOBs with 1 only complete.

So, when will we get the game about Big Boss between the ending of TPP and start of MG?
>koji a hack
>konami pussies

>Would you a Skull?

I guarantee you he refreshed the page all day waiting for it to come back, and when it wasn't he decided to shit up /v/ because he has nothing better to do with his “life”

I'm sorry. I had to make a general to ask my question about FOB/Molotok. And I haven't gotten a clear answer yet.

Sorry I made one thread dedicated to it

I'l try to stay away from here as much as possible because
Venom hated Quiet deep down.

500+ mb coints to rush Molotok. Fuck this

do fobs or missions to get gmp. the online gmp limit is 25 million + 5 million.

>Bought Phantom Pain on Steam Sale
>Got to Mission 12: Hellbound
>After an hour of careful sneaking, Sahelanthropus appears, have to escape it
>Accidentally drive my truck too far
>Hit the brakes as hard as I can
>MISSION CANCELED
>ok, let's restart from check-
>game throws me into free-roam
An hour of my life down the drain, just like that, only because the game doesn't ask for fucking confirmation if you accidentally go out of the mission zone. Thanks Kojima.

Caution, you are leaving the mission area

I hit the brakes on the truck as soon as I got the first warning. Before I managed to stop, the mission got cancelled.

Like seriously what the fuck is up with the guy though? The amount of time he spends here means he can't possibly be working, which means he has rich parents but all he can think to do is post here all day?

Why the hell can't Venom carry two pistols?

The classic 45 caliber side-arm hardly sees any use since I always carry a tranq gun instead.

hey guys, I'm trying to play MGS2 on expert. I've made it to fatman but I'm having a lot of trouble, how does one go about getting better at the old MGS games? Should I replay easier difficulties till I can get through them without dying, or should I just try to embrace some higher level strats

definitely play on harder difficulties. playing on easier difficulties wont help you master the game

If you can barely make it now you're going to hit a wall at the Harrier battle. I made it to the Harrier (with help of wigs) but cannot proceed any further.

no idea why they would change it. it was perfectly fine peace walker

Yeah, he really hated her.

BEAT FATMAN HOLY SHIT.
Had to kill him though. Could not last using non lethal.

congrats user! if you're having a really hard time you could always use youtube for getting strats if you dont have a lot of time

no

First time poster here. I just bough the Phantom Pain, but have never played any Metal Gear aside from Rising Revengeance before. Can somebody link me a good site/video that explains the story up to the start of phantom pain rather well? Help would be much appreciated

A male one, yes

The general just got back and you're already trying to kill it

If you don't want to play the other games, watch the "movies" on YouTube. Starting with MGS3 if you really want to save time.
You could also read the wiki without getting into much detail to get an idea of what happened.

There's no point since TPP has no story.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrfVKNONoPk

Well, he's not wrong. TPP is a good game, but not a good Metal Gear game. It's not necessary for you to know the story to enjoy the game.

>he decided to shit up /v/
What did he do now?

he started posting his head canon on /v/ instead of /mgg/

death stranding

eat standing

meth sanding

It's not the original meaning but it's fun !

Is there still no way to play MGSV without the Primary weapon?

infinite heaven mod is the only way

Bullshit. MGS is all about rote memorization and repeating easier difficulties (where you won't get one shotted) until enemy locations and boss attacks are ingrained in your mind.

enemy locations are different on the various difficulties and boss's behavior is different as well

How can a man hate a woman who loves him so much.
Because he never liked her to begin with, it took all his might to not kill her in each and every scene.

Every single movement was made to trick her, into doing what he wanted she didn't see that becasue she loves him.

EVERY

SINGLE

SCENE

was made to inevitably get her to love him with romantic feelings,
He knew WHAT she wanted,
he HATES her and deserts her in her final moments of wanting to be brought back, the time she MOST wants to live, and Venom Snake DENIES her the opportunity because she was a GAME to him,
she wanted so much more with him but he was playing her
She goes to kill herself from being deserted right before her eyes after being played for the worlds biggest idiot and is the trophy cuck of the series.

So cute how posts meant for ME aren't being directed at ME, yet I somehow know they're meant for ME for some reason. Subconciously i know it's true.

It's as they say

"Love always comes in a hurricane"
Everything her beloved does is misconstrued by her, until the final moments where she is standing and seeing him desert her never to return.

When Venom was her one and only mate she saw in her life, her one and only love, she was Venom's one and only true enemy and he saw nothing with her except at the bottom of the ocean or at the end of his gun.

Why is Yoji Shinkawa so based?

Shinkawa's illustration style is generally praised as original and artistic, yet technically accurate. According to himself he is inspired by anime-related artists like Yoshikazu Yasuhiko and Yoshitaka Amano, but also more western-related and less contemporary artists such as Frank Miller, Aubrey Beardsley and Willy Pogany and is also a big fan of French artists such as Mœbius. Shinkawa uses ink pens with a brush-like felt-tip preferring the Pentel Brush Pen and both Adobe Photoshop and Corel Painter for his creations. He is also an avid fan of heavy metal and artists such as Megadeth, Rage, Killswitch Engage and Yngwie Malmsteen.

And the only woman Venom wanted in his life, his only real love, his only woman mate, his waifu he wants to marry is Paz.
Cute about pictures used to refer to my posts directly yet indirectly.

Wow, I want to be like him.

Who cares

Quiet was shit and Venom thought of her as only shit and ignored everything she threw his way because he hates her.

It's really too fucking bad that Venom never had dialogue to prove his hate for Quiet.

Except of course the battlefield talk, that was clear he hates her, but she sees it differently.

Venom really did want to fuck Quiet up with his fists to her face, why there was no conversation proving it is beyond me

The general is always dead because Venom deserted her and hates her deep down but never said it for some reason.

Quiet was ALWAYS left out.
She was the person who served the bread, while Venom and diamond dogs are the people who ate the bread. She still loves Venom and never spoiled the bread because she doesn't want to hurt him.

Quiet was never accepted as a diamond dog.
Paz, even though she is a hallucination, was accepted as a diamond dog and Eli.

Even Huey was seen as a Diamond Dog.

Everything and everyone BUT quiet was accepted as a Diamond Dog.

Quiet let go of her revenge because love, or they kidnapped her and threw her out.
Venom only wanted revenge against Quiet and breaking her heart was the perfect revenge.

why do people leave their fobs undefended while on the security challenge?

Nobody cares about her.

I miss Kazelot.

Nobody misses Quiet.

Does Strangelove wear pantyhose or nylons?

bump

Quiet really is the cuck of MotherBase.

There really is no word to describe how pathetic Quiet is.

>start new save
>direct contact all staff i want
>get to last mother base soldier
>game dismisses him on extraction
>what the fuck miller

No one word in any language*

Kikongo

cringe

Not quite, it's still indescribable.

More like cuck

Nobody wanted Quiet.

Never ever

Quiet is and always will be the biggest cuck of the series since there will be none more.

That wasn't even a friend to the man she loves.

Especially since she was cucked for weeks or months and then raped and then cucked again and she killed herself.

>Venom after A Quiet Exit

More like Quiet after Venom deserts her.

This desu

She is definitely shit, and she wanted him to come back, but he doesn't care about her.

Too bad we'll never get info that Venom absolutely hated Quiet, fuck the memespeakers,

nobody wanted or needed or loved Quiet.

This

agreeing with yourself baka

Sorry for spewing the truth, I don't decieve people

N E V E R ):
E
V
E
R
:(

>this faggot spiting Quiet with bbkaz fanart
>More faggot than Quiet and her love
>Venom never gave a shit about Quiet
>Venom most likely fucked Kaz and Ocelot after he deserts Quiet, the only woman who would want him.

>Venom most likely fucked Kaz and Ocelot after he deserts Quiet

Definitely sex with Venom Kaz and Ocelot

Guys, guys.

The soldier who shoots the snake in 'A Quite Exit' is fucking Ocelot!
He shoots it as to not draw suspicion to that he knows Venom and Quite are there, then places a new snake there to attack them.

He wears a balaclava up to his nose (even none of the generic Soviet soldiers do) and he has the fucking Ocelot sunglasses!