How to make six figures or more by blogging

How to make six figures or more by blogging

bizticky.com

I noticed a lot of the same questions were asked about marketing, how to make money from home, how to work from anywhere, how to get rich quick etc.

I've made the Veeky Forums sticky that I will expand on.

Funny thing is, if you buy any $500 course about this, it will say the exact same as what I wrote up on here.

There is about 80+ pages worth of content. I stripped much of the fluff out. All of the information is recent, high quality, and straight to the point.

Source: Living off of blogging

I'll also say this is better than money4anon
Money4Anon is very short-term and has no real change of ever expanding or getting a lot of traffic that can actually net you a huge salary.

My blogging strategies I share will however net you a hefty salary in due time.
Six-figures is mediocre.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SYrxAAD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The problem with SEO is that it only matters if you are on page one

wut

I'll reword it.
What I meant is that you need to have traffic and links from other sources before you even got a chance to rank on page 1

SEO is somewhat irrelevant to what you're suggesting anyway since it's blogging.

>bizticky.com

ipage is a scam site. You are a piece of shit user for tricking stupid clueless needs into your shitty affiliate stuff.

Everyone: Just read reviews of ipage.com

use the notes of this fucker if you want as they are really useful but do not fall for ipage.

Anyway, I have to say it is a great idea, your site looks really authentic. I guess you will make money with it.

neets
I meant stupid clueless neets

What are you on about?
All reviews give 4.5 to 5 stars.

They are some of the best hosting services out there.

$2/month for unlimited websites, bandwith and server space.

Are you sure it was ipage?

What's the best hosting solution guys? Do I get to own my own domain?

Ipage includes a free .com domain when you buy hosting through a ref link

But it wouldn't be my domain would it? They'd own the domain and won't let me switch

What is the best free blog site where I run a blog through their domain and make ad revenue?

You can transfer domains.

Otherwise, you can buy one off namecheap

lol you are poor./

brilliant, you entirely skip the part where you can't buy just 1 month hosting, you have to buy 1, 2 or 3 years all comming up to more than 60$

as another user said, use his very general notes as they are quite good, but ignore the ipage shit

Are you able to share the disability survery website you mentioned on section 2?

Im interested in shilling it locally (not online).

What's wrong with ipage? I can't find any really negative reviews. Even if you have to pay a little more than expected if the OP's information is solid it's more than a worthy investment, no?

Also, why did you take down the pages on MaxBounty, OP?

Thank u for this user.

Been considering a blog.

I'm not very well spoken tho.

Does this matter "a lot?"

I got a buddy who is an english degree and can translate my bullshit. But i dont wanna bother him.

I'd say self-hosted blogs beat any other service.
Facebook has the traffic advantage that old blogging 'community' sites had.

Ipage is completly fine.
A few people seem to not be a fan of paying for a year up front, but considering how cheap it is, and that they'll be using an internet host for their entire career, I really don't see why it is an issue.

I dis-included the maxbounty page to make it more digestible for now.

No problem man. I'm glad some people did not join this weird anti ipage bandwagon. I've used them for a year and they're great.

For language, proofreading your own stuff a few times is probably for the better. It also largely depends on the niche and the brand you want to establish.
Being well-spoken is important for financial and economic blogging.
Perhaps not so much for health blogging targeting single moms, at that point I'd say casual is also good.

How many different blogs are you going to need? Seems like it'd be a lot of time invested in trying to market 10+ blogs

Hey Veeky Forums people with blogs/sites, I have a question for those of you familiar with facebook.

I've come to learn it's hugely important for traffic to have a page for your site on there and get some likes to it so people see your new stories.

The problem is, I've used the facebook code for "liking an url" (now at 550 likes - all organic) for years. It's a very niche site that's starting to pick up steam (several user contributed stories a week) and I want to give it the best possible way forward for even more growth. Can I "convert" the target of those likes to a full normal page - and how? Or will my facebook page necessarily have to start at 0 likes and the domain likes just kind of exist in some void somewhere unseen unless invoked by a "like this" button?

Thanks guys.

And one more question....is there some kind of wordpress plugin that will let you instantiate a nice looking javascript reminder to people who have read several pages but haven't yet left a comment? That would work really well for my specific type of site, I feel. Very support group-y.

I wouldn't think so, if you make the group it might translate over though (not certain the specific code you're talking about)

Oh look guys , an affiliate marketer selling you a how to cpurse on how to sell other people how to courses on how to get rich in your jammies

We should give him money for this greatly valuable contribution to civilization!

Thanks for replying. Here's the code I'm talking about.

Got it off the official like button maker on facebook.

I'm not certain, it's tracked internally by facebook so like I said it might translate over, I wouldn't hold your breath though.

What do you think about, instead of a nicheblog.com a blog that is firstnamelastname.com?

I'm thinking of writing about a variety of topics that are linked in theme (which is basically redpill-style self reliance), rather than content. So for example:

-30 blog posts on financial freedom
-30 blog posts on nutrition/physical training
-Assorted posts on cultural commentary (Lifestyle fluff, basically without being a rambling hippy)

Thoughts? I think, if pulled of correctly it could have more potential that a small niche since the personality/authority/trust is there.

How do you know the crowd looking for financial freedom would care about fitness and nutrition? How do you know the fitness and nutrition crowd are concerned with financial freedom? Why would someone visit your blog and sift through content on topics they're not interested when they could go somewhere else that offers more focused content? If you want to capitalize on two different interests why not just create to different blogs? Also, should you really be posting your social commentary if you are interested in making money? That seems like it might run the risk alienating people. Humanizing yourself updates about your life is good, but people don't need to know all of your opinions.

>Also, should you really be posting your social commentary if you are interested in making money? That seems like it might run the risk alienating people.

Yes, I agree. I meant more overall life advice/perspective, rather than specific opinions.

>How do you know the crowd looking for financial freedom would care about fitness and nutrition? How do you know the fitness and nutrition crowd are concerned with financial freedom?

I'm banking on there being significant crossover between those looking for nutrition/training information and interested in financial freedom. Both topics require someone with a strong work ethic. However, perhaps I'm overestimating the crossover simply because I'm painting myself onto content-consumers as a whole.

>Why would someone visit your blog and sift through content on topics they're not interested when they could go somewhere else that offers more focused content? If you want to capitalize on two different interests why not just create to different blogs?

Good question. My *thinking* is that it would be better for marketing purposes to combine the two. First, it seems like most of the non-shitty .com domains are taken (whereas I already have firstnamelastname.com). Second, I was thinking that the site based on information from someone you trust, rather than a ton of niche sites like financialfreedom.com/getbuff.com would lend more credibility. Finally, it seems easier to maintain/post consistent content/market one site as opposed to 2-3.

Thanks for the response, interesting in what you think.

*interested in

bumping, not OP.

bumb

>bizticky.com
portmanteau…
you're "well-traversed," eh? how much does your little fetish cost you in prostitutes and self-esteem?

Jesus Christ, user
how many times are you going to misspell paid?

So is iPage good or not?
Everything I've seen on Google says its pretty decent but not the best per se.
It does get the best rating for budget hosting though.

Enough to make you bump the thread

I personally find them to be the best host on a budget, since they don't do the jew upgrades (Other sites want you to pay for more bandwith, server space and websites. Ipage is a flat price for everything)

AffAnon, stop with the ipage controversy, it detracts from all the great stuff you've put out. Just tell people to use whatever they want and just get the fuck online already.

On the discord server we have several guides to getting a blog online already:
- @AffAnon's Ipage guide, the managed way, decently cheap although you have to pay for a full year in advance, and performance is not the greatest
- @mclogical's way, get a real host for $5/month no contract and deploy a whole lot of websites on it. He has a detailed guide on getting a domain name, email, setting up cloudflare and hosting. Join the discord channel discord.gg/SYrxAAD and the guide is pinned there

I'm late on this thread. Maxbounty? I wanna see those pages. I myself have 2 long tail niche stores with Amazon links. The info is ok, nothing new, keep posting tho

Bump

>How do you know the crowd looking for financial freedom would care about fitness and nutrition?

There's a website called goodlookingloser that does all this shit. picking up chicks too. Like a Mens self improvment directory