/owg/ - Overwatch General

QT blueberry edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

>The Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>/owg/ Survery
docs.google.com/forms/d/1n4-Xcs6_u2-uPPNrSUYiyKhE1_xFxrt1NsgbsrSOw6w/viewform

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/0HaMLiu7

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4jOtaosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1d8mK23DPa0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzFn-jFCESU
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Heroes
youtube.com/watch?v=gQjHNhFC2U8
technobuffalo.com/2016/06/24/overwatch-made-a-whopping-269-million-in-digital-revenue-in-may/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for showbutting

2nd for kys if you do this

Any tips/advice before I do my competitive placement matches? Can I do them with friends, should I?

second for DVA

PC players, please take your weeb seagull worshippers back

xth for Roadhog nerfs. He charges the enemy ults too fast, he should have at least 1/4th the health so he has to die a few times before they're fully charged.

>there is a no builder warning
>there isn't a no healer warning

>PC players

What else can you play Overwatch on? A Game Gear?

nth for Zarya a best. A BEST.

Tracer is CUTE

Has there been any news on Blizzard making the quickplay servers better?

About twice a match now when i play tracer i will blink or rewind and die. Then on the replay i never blink or rewind. It is pretty ridiculous. Their supposed high performance servers are as good as the shit CS:GO ones. Its pretty bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=SzFn-jFCESU

Use the cybergoth skin, listen to this and get epic killstreaks.

>check out this streamer shillshillshill
>this character is overpowered nerfnerfnerf
>i want these characters to fuck shipshipship

This general is LITERALLY /lolg/ 2.0

> Be more communicative, so yeah, friends is recommended
> Expect at least a Mercy and a Reinhardt on your team

why do people draw vaginas to look like dick bulges

>tfw bad at the game
Anyone else know this feel? My average eliminations per game is 5.88

You're a funny guy, user

>Any tips/advice before I do my competitive placement matches?

Stretch and hydrate, but use the lavatory facilities beforehand. Feed all pets in the vicinity a goodly portion so they won't vex you.

I do badly as reaper at the well and in the last part of gibraltar, is this normal y/n

Heroes that would be pro Omnic

Heroes that would be anti Omnic

or a lucio. Lucio is just overall better than mercy honestly

After playing over 50 hours of support I have had ENOUGH of getting cucked by incompetent teams. For the next 100 games I will instalock Hanzo and refuse to change, berating all those who ask.

post yfw graviton surge ready

Because they're not. They're drawing the vulva that way.

Mercy is the most used hero in competitive, lucio is only used by scrubs.

What's this guy's stream? He looks like a cool guy to have on in the background while I'm not playing.

it's a little less cancerous and the game is slightly better

Here you go.
overwatch.wikia.com/wiki/Heroes

I'm startling to like playing Mercy

What should I do?

Genji's ult now only lasts for 6 seconds but the sheathing and unsheathing animations are just aesthetic and can be called with anything.

Am I the only one who just has completely given up on voice chat? Like holy shit, I don't even care anymore

Is it worth shooting at an ulting winston?

Only play support if yer in a team with friends, otherwise just go for whatever you like.

no clue myself, I'd love to know as well

>inb4 you get godlike with him and carry your team to victory after having played 100 matches with him
Rage can make you go far.

which winston skin should i buy

Plagiarism

post more cutes!!

How is she so fucking perfect?

It's possible with Bastion

you'll get good someday :)

>builds your ult
>can stop the ape rape if enough ppl shoot or atleast make winston fuck off

yes

I think it's tvpot.daum.net/mypot/LiveView.do?ownerid=AJFn.7ygQHA0

1000 HP's worth of ult charge, baby.

Nerf bastion

i want to cuddle with her until her normal skin color comes back

mercys are so easy to pick off, have really bad mobility and cant even put down reliable damage.
Lucios have insane survivability and can lay down a lot of good damage as well as having comparable healing and a zoning tool

none unless you play him exclusively or have a shit ton of coins

under NO circumstances whatsoever should a team be allowed to have 2 zaryas

that shit is legitimately fucking unbeatable

I beg to differ. While Lucio's sound barrieris great for saving teammates and enabling plays especially if combined with a speed boost, Mercy's rez is way too powerful of a tide turner to not be picked over.

> she revved a tank with huge amount of health
> she also revved an assassin who's in a good spot to fuck up your whole team
> all of your teammates, including you, probably, wasted all of your ults killing them only to be revved, now they probably counter ulting back

You get what I mean?

In the pro matches and tournaments bla bla bla, do teams usually play with just one healer?

Seems to me that on the rare occasions we have Lucio and mercy on the team, it's a win, but it happens so rarely, and usually if you pick an off healer, the person who selected mercy instantly swaps to whinemaker or some retarded shit, so I was wondering if they'd learnt on the YouTubes that one healer is best or something.

That laugh is contagious and you can't even hear it

Does Mercy's blue beam boost Junkrat's ult's after he launches it?

2 tank 2 healer 2 damage is still the meta I think

lucio and mercy is literally core on every map

They usually run Lucio/Mercy
Sometimes on defense they swap Lucio for a Symmetra teleporter

>make the best healer the most antifun thing to play
Why does mercy exist? Anyone that enjoys holding MB1/2 while looking at an ally clearly doesnt like fps games

Frogston is cool. I'm highly tempted by underwater unkie munkie at the minute, specially since I'm playing Winston a lot more lately, even though it's incredibly frustrating.

Play behind shields. Trick them into popping their shields. Focus fire one of them. Then focus fire the other.

Zarya is meaty but she cant take sustained damage for very long. She only does well because no one focus fires her in a fight.

if she's damage boosting when the tire explodes, yes

cheers
truly magic of emotion

>Mercy nerfs when?
>Lucio nerfs on KoH when?
>Hanzo, Mei, Bastion, Torbjörn buffs when?

mercy, reinhardt, roadhog, zarya are generally core picks in competitive

holy shit this gook is fucking Clint Eastwood McCree

Nerf tjorb

Everytime I see people running in one by one to death constantly I just switch to Widow and practice my shots.

Play Pharah

I heard that pro teams do a single support meta if the Mercy can survive on her own and dont really need additional healing or speed boost, its commonly used on the defensive side

BUFF WIDOWMAKER 's ass

So, since this game is already dead what do I play next?

I have in quick play. If I decide to tryhard in ranked I'll turn it back on.

Is this CSGO?

What is the name of the streamer

I want to know that nips think of overwatch

I mean if your team is dumb and doesnt pick the brainless healslut in the fight.
Only on defense in attack/defend is where i will always pick mercy over Lucio because being picked early on doenst matter at all as long as you have your ult. since you just get back into the fight within 10 seconds because of the stupid fucking respawn times.

Am I doing it right?

Not him but double Zarya was the reason they added a 1 hero per team limit to competitive games.

It's beatable but you have to find a window inbetween 4 shields to burst 400HP down and make sure you NEVER give any of them charge or they run you down. Overpowered doesn't mean unbeatable, just means way stronger than it should be. Double Zarya is OP as fuck.

>He's listening to Enrico Morricone and playing McRee

Fucking annoying that no twat in rando queue ever watched any YouTube's then.

Lucio and zenyatta is pretty awesome as well, I'd never considered the potential till I was in a team with a guy who really knew his Zen and we basically took both points on our own by keeping each other alive and blasting the shit out of everything. Well, mostly him doing the blasting and me doing the wallriding and being irritating and getting assists.

I turned that shit off the very first time anyone said anything in voice chat. Of course it was bitching at someone to change his hero. Why would I want to hear that ever in quick play?

>dead
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Listen to the team comp section. Starts in the middle. He talks about the healers.

nice try lolbab

>So, since this game is already dead
technobuffalo.com/2016/06/24/overwatch-made-a-whopping-269-million-in-digital-revenue-in-may/

Fuck that, genderbender skin when?

>weekly
Does the meta change that often that you can make a new video every week?

>tfw 5600 gold saved up

I'm ready for the skins patch

How to make Zenyatta's alt-fire viable?

Why are there no genderbender skins?

dem left clicks

who pays $40 dollars to brainlessly follow people around and make bars fill up?

이민우.

cuz that shit's gay

for once I wanted mccree to win

Your guess is as good as mine