/[REDACTED]/ [REDACTED] shit posting general

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
flockmod.com/apps/flockmod.swf
imgur.com/a/XZsT3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous thread: >Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=qSyjKmiqoKk

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=lhVA84YNO14

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
alterbaron.github.io/ksp_aerocalc/ (doesn't work w/ new aero)
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-105-swashs-delta-v-map (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

kspg.sytes.net

TRUMP 2016

FLAY AND QUARTER ALL SCHIZOS

a

saged, right?

>doesn't even have disclaimer about the OP
>man thread
don't post faggots

I wonder what they've filtered now?

Time for SimpleRockets again?

Don't perpetuate bullshit. It was an honest mistake. Please, please, just shitpost a lot and kill this thread quick and we'll fix the mistake.

/kspg/ deserves to be at peace.

>NOTE: /kspg/ and kerbal have been filtered in subject field and cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

I'm wrong, it's not saged.

I can't believe I've ended up here again
Fuck all of you

welcome back

who /havingadrink/ here?

should I take pictures of the pride parade for snek? It's tomorrow. It's gonna be insane.

reminder to anyone and everyone to take your medications!

i don't understand how little self control you can have to post in these threads

how hard is it to not fucking post?

Reminder posting about mental illness in 2016 is tacky and no one here cares for your dead-end memes.

flockmod.com/apps/flockmod.swf

room is /kspg/

no MANs allowed tbqh

go here NOW

Would you look at that. It's the exact same art from the thread that brought about the filter in the first place.

Can't make this shit up. Any regulars want to sound off on his decision to make a duplicate thread and the obvious implication it's about to have on the general?

Actual thread this'a'way

I'm perfectly fine with it, as long as it means that I don't have to post in a thread made by someone mentally ill

What is obvious is that you do not care for the health of this general, and therefore have no reason to be posting here.

Unless you are motivated by a monetary gain from the maintenance of this general's apathy, which would explain your constant and unending presence yet lack of any substantive memes

Hi Maxmaps. Can always smell you by the nothing you add.

reminder that posting in manthreads means you support killing the general

Who are you? Which memes are yours, besides creating duplicate threads and getting filters put on our general

reminder that drawing mod attention means you literally support killing the general

Man wants to kill the general is just another one of their framing memes along with "well the new one is better anyways bcause it has the disclaimer even though it was a dupe created for no reason"

Is anyone else amazed by the coordinated and sudden antiMAN posting? What the heck, you guys talk about him more than himself. I'm starting to re-evaluate and beginning to see he's actually a perfectly acceptable posters and the ones who denounce him the loudest are the worst posters in the general. And no quality memes amongst the whole batch. At least MAN has his spiders and paradigms and such.

>the subversion actually worked

feels pretty good famalam

>angry user made a duplicate thread because this is a man thread I guess
>aa also posits that man made the duplicate thread that initially led us to being autosage, when it was really aa making a duplicate because man triggers him
>aa repeated man's alleged behavior, when it was really his own behavior
>aa is why were autosaged, but everything is still man's fault because it's easier to be angry than admit you were wrong

Angry user banished when?? You can't make this shit up

Snek, stop pretending you have any idea what the fuck is going on
You don't

fuckoff, he's got it on lock

:^)

I swear I'm going to drive over to SanFran and kill your mice eating snek

She eats rats and I dont live in California :^))))

I only have one thing to add. The way he jokes about autism and schizophrenia, we are dealing with a deeply morally corrupt individual here. I could make some connections to Max's moral corruption (he supports fascism!) but I just want to point out that this individual who is at the intersection of moral bankruptcy and /kspg/ narrative control seems to have a vested interest in creating threads that satisfy his own personal criteria for what the general must be about and how it must appear to the larger Veeky Forums community.

>tfw no snekstream ;-;

I dont think it's max desu. He got paid and has a good reputation because let's be honest, he was the best community manager ksp ever got. Why would he be invested in ksp anymore when he got everything he could've hoped for out of it?

It's so clearly a very angry user that hates everything comfy.

Well, he did get fired right after this, imgur.com/a/XZsT3 so maybe he promised to keep a small percentage of the payout he was originally promised to cripple KSP into console-format, if he sits on /kspg/ and keeps it tame.

Sure would explain the memeless, unending MANhate, which has been going on without pause since December 2015.

My qt husband has a week off for his birthday, and I also have nothing to stream.

>unending autistic spamming results in unending hate
Gee, who'd have thought

The spamming only began after someone started puting antiMAN statements in the OP.

I've got better things to do, dude :)

Jeez a week? I usually call in sick on my birthday, but a week seems like a lot. Paid leave rocks though.

Except you've got that backwards you fucking retard
Why would people have any reason to give a shit about you before you started your autistic one-man crusade about nothing?

I like to be in on my birthday usually. Get extra love and all. Otherwise, it's just another day off.

See

He works for a good place.

Call it my failing memory but did MAN used to be accepted?

Around maybe late 2014 or 2015. I swear BURN SQUADCAST and just straight posting "Maxmaps adds nothing" was more normalized.

Yeah

I made pic related and since then I've been called angry user numerous times

angry user here, he was. in january he started a spam crusade centered around making the OP more anti-squad. that's what made him generally despised.

i was on his side for a while because squad a SHIT, but he went way too far.

Of course he was accepted, back when kspg hated ksp more than they hated man. Angry user changed that of course. maybe it went to man's head a little bit too

Yeah, someone's trying to "burn him out" by constantly making him the center of attention, but it's not working. So the apathy this "burner" is trying to inflict on MAN is just being felt by the general itself. MAN has said multiple times he wants to leave and is trying to leave, but he bumps the thread and things and Angry user takes those things and tries to blow them out of proportion and when MAN ignores him, just samefags as MAN to get a rise out of him. Poor guy if you ask me, he just wants to keep /kspg/ healthy, and understands the best way to do that is to not interact, but also needs to do certain things to keep us from sliding off page 10 or being fed a blatantly false narrative by Angry user.

To catch a big fish you gotta cast a wide net.

>The lowercase and double linespacing is a different person meme

what memes are you trying to push on me?

Angry user is still bumping his second thread, which, conveniently has not been deleted.. despite that poal at the bottom showing the general consensus is against him.

>being angry

Have you considered seeing a psychiatrist about your anger issues?

MAN, check the flockmod

MAN's already in the flockmod

I'm not angry, I'm just calmly pointing out that lately, when Angry user is painted into a corner, he divides his identity into two halves, using one as as scapegoat for the current shit he's stirred up while using the other to gradually change the conversation away from the sensitive topic and back toward ground he is more comfortable with.

You'll find any attempts to claim they have separate memes will be muddled and half-hearted, because they come from the same memer. Also, you may notice that you are mental-illness-posting again, Angry user.

Okay KerbalIsFun.

wew

>Okay KerbalIsFun.
he's not me

I'm done with the flockmod. Anything you have to say to me you can paste into the snekstream chat and I will see it.

Actually I'm gonna go work out, enjoy the thread. Apologies for what Angry user does to the thread whenever I say I'm leaving for awhile.

I'm in the snekstream
Not getting much of a response

Are you in my chat?

>tfw you will never schizo this hard
>ywn have satchie medicate you

>ywn get satch to beat you senseless and fart on your face while you wear a fursuit

i just left. Going to work out.

Take your meds, schizo scum.

See you in hell, mental illness poster.

e

remilia scarlet!

See you in the stree-
Oh right, you don't actually go out to work out.

a

>one psycho medicating another

People who don't care about the general and don't even have memes to shitpost with, exhibit A:

Wow, Brexit sure has the euroslimes' panties in a tight wad this weekend.