6/6 - 6/16 - Tales Event Re-run
6/9 - Defend Order Release
6/13 - 6/23 - Tales Event Part 2
~6/23 - 6/30 - Celestial (All 4 Style)
6/30 - 7/8 - Scenario Event
End of June - Spartan/Warlock

>D.O. schedule and star halo times.
twitter.com/granbluefantasy

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread

My wife

I don't want to see any subhuman water/fire/earth players in this thread.

I would reroll desu

Nio's damage buffs:
>Qualia
>3t 30% atk/def up, 50% DA up 7t cd
>Defendu
>3t 30% crit chance, 9999 damage per turn for 180 sec on enemy
Is this supposed to be good?

>the trio of faggots

I started Earth and am now working my way to Light can I stay?

>need to start farming agni and nep because I reached the 100 badge rewards for wind and dirt

It's 200

I can host Agni

>Korwa
>faggot
Please delete this comment about my wife please.

Leg fest when

Definitely still considering it.

>literally shittier Superstar buffs
>people think this is good

Well, Earth is still far more useful than water or fire.

Or even better 150

It's more efficient to get the fire and water rewards than get 2 rainbow gems WHICH have a drop from celestial raids

who is this literal who

but wind doesn't play superstar

Fine but you need to debuff I'm fire

Monkey damage control in full force

You can't miss out the gems though

Friendly reminder that Saturday night karaoke will be open to the public tonight!

Love Live songs will be allowed

/gbfg/ sings AI LIKE HAMBURGER when

I'm beginning to think people who are saying Anchira is not top tier are just salty that they aren't able to roll her.

I mean crystals

I would really recommend it

Nio shitposters are desperate after all.

That won't be a problem
Agni
544EB11A

Just like people who say fire isn't top tier are just salty they haven't rolled a fire team.

>Get meme'd baited into whaling for monkey by /gbfg/
>Have to defend her and every possible moment so it feels like you didn't waste your money

C L O C K W O R K

>weebs karaoke party
No thanks.

Nice strawman, typical memer who says Anchira is bad but has 0 proof other than repeating themselves over and over.

>Rational people point out shes mediocre and outclassed
>LOL NO UR WRONG UR JSUT SALTY MAD CUZ U DIDNT ROLL HER LOLKEKS

Every time.

Just remember toddler, no matter how many times you say she's worth using, it wont make it true.

Refer to

13546BA8 fresh Zephy

Desperate for what?

Nio doesn't require whaling.
>Inb4 I-I got monkey on a single roll with my eyes close

Sure you did kid sure you did

Nice strawman, typical memer who says Andira is good but has 0 proof other than repeating themselves over and over.

Any particular reason why?
I don't really know much about this game or the characters'late games.

>doesn't know the proper use of strawman
>abuses the fallacy himself

>tfw I actually did memeroll monkey last legfest but don't even play wind
I don't participate in the arguments about her but it's fun watching them at least.

>Andira
dumb EOP

Same goes for Kurwa since she isn't ticketable yet so what's your fucking point? And Nio requires autism to grind. Autism and stupidity now that Six exists.

Wow kid, you sure proved everyone wrong by posting a pic that has nothing in it except her basic stats.

Wew, just wew

First of all, which Sarunan did you get? There's light Sarunan and dark Sarunan. The dark one is completely useless. If that's the one you got then you effectively got nothing at all.

If it's light sarunan then he's not completely useless at least, but he's fairly situational and he won't make your early game much easier.

>Korwa not ticketable
>GW characters require autism grind

>This entire post

For anyone who has a brain, her stats are all that is needed to show that she has higher numbers than her competition.

Post your (Normally) R waifu/husbando.

I got the dark one. I should just keep rerolling then?

>I can't find Sundome's article on Anchira and need to be spoonfed therefore your're wrong without providing a counter-argument other than shitposting.

Six is real fucking useful for wind

How long do security checks take on play-asia? I want my fucking mobage card

>bigger numbers
If only thats how it really worked, then your retarded ape might be worth using.

Sadly, thats not how it works.

>I'm going to use my incorrect Romanization instead of the actual translation because I'm a retarded weeaboo

Yes. Yes you should.

In the several months I've seen people calling Anchira bad, they have never ever actually given any reasoning other than repeating memes or saying she's low tier over and over. At this point it's safe to say that there is no reasoning and they're just buttmad.

Yeah six rapes Wind all by himself.

Unfortunately yes

Thanks for letting me know before I invested any more time into it. I'll post back with results on the next SSR.

Water we talking about?

It's so easy to see why she is mediocre if you've played this game more than 3 months.

You actually have a easier time proving she's good and shutting everyone up but you can't even do that

>y-y-y-you're just mad you didnt roll her

But I rolled the objectively superior buffer, Korwa.

I have yet to see a single good argument on why Nio is better than Anchira.

Nice ad hominem.

And now you need Anchira to complete the set. It's called Year of the Erun for a reason.

titannnn
pls host one

Alright I just got SSR Lich summon. Should I keep that or keep rolling for a character?

>ad hominem

>Take to the position that Monkey is good
>Fails to provide proof
>Fails to provide reason
>only posts stats.jpg

You literally have no idea what a ad hominem is.

Okay, i redeemed my fucking 3000 mobage card, and I only have 2910 mobacoins. What the fuck guys

Dark Sarunan owner here. Just reroll. He's complete ass soup with no redeeming quality. His sole use is literally to grief a raid and cause people to never want to play with you. Never use him, ever. That character needs to be completely revamped. No idea what they were thinking.

I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO INSULT ANCHIRA AFTER I SPENT $900 ON HER

He's been spouting terms from his Debate 101 class the whole time, what do you expect from him?

You want characters, not summons. Read some of the guides in the OP.

see
Nice ad hominem :^)

Zoinks Zacoob, I think they're onto us.

If you want the early game to go better you really want a character. Especially since characters also come with SSR weapons

She's not an erun, and she sure as fuck isnt worth using when you have Korwa.

LOL. Thanks, definitely did reroll, I pulled a Lich, but I think I want to keep rolling for a character.

The fact that Monkey boosts TA as well makes her better than Nio's crit. It's that simple. Why the fuck are people still complaining.

I wanna kiss cute boys!

Pucker up.

>Anchira isn't Erun

top b8 ;^)))))

Get ready for a smoochin

I will gladly pucker up for user, because he is the cutest boy!

Also synergizes better with other top characters like Siete and Korwa

Yes keep rerolling. Only keep a summon if you get Bahamut or Lucifer. Only keep either those if you plan to go light or dark.

So many people tsundere for Anchira, are we back to 5 months ago?

She isn't crippled when going off-element as well.

>mfw sundome even helped them out by spoonfeeding them how she's good
>somehow still can't comprehend it

Thanks, hope you didn't mind me opening in the end but I was in a hurry

Xuanwu, could really use some help.

D2A2CC9A

Remember when IRC called Anchira bad and VibratingSheep literally told them they were idiots?

Yes, people keep comparing her to Korwa but have no idea that those two work really well together.
Add to that Nio doesn't get the benefits from bahamut dagger like these two.

Whoever said bingo has a positive expected value is a lying sack of shit.

If i open an Agni, would people help me?

Haha time for turtle and tiger grind
fuck this event

It's all good, they are tough at the end.

The best thing is the retard a few posts up talking about Anchira and Korwa, not realizing they're supposed to be used together

It all makes sense now, we are being invaded by discord shitters. Reminder that Discord let wata mvp baha hl when korwa didnt even exist yet