[REDACTED] autosaged general

a edition

>Can the game be considered a full release?
No, for all intents and purposes, KSP should be considered still in early access state. The game is nowhere near being able to stand on its own legs both from a gameplay perspective (career mode is definitely not ready and balanced) and a stability perspective. There are still major bugs and memory leaks that shouldn't exist on a finished game.

>Are there big issues with the game?
Bugs and instability are still real and frequent problems, as with every product still in beta. Ask in thread for details.

>What are the devs doing?
Modified versions of popular mods are being included in the stock game while the game engine is being upgraded to its latest version. The most recent update (1.1) was supposedly going to bring a complete overhaul of the GUI, be 64bit friendly, have a refined physics/heating/aero model and generally perform better. While achieving some of these goals, the game is now more unstable than ever, with many users being unable to use the game at all. An external team with heavily questionable experience (Flying Tiger Entertainment) is being tasked with porting the game to PS4, XboxOne and Wii U, with a release deadline that seems to keep slipping.

>Should I buy the game?
KSP is very enjoyable at first, then it usually needs to be modded to retain some sort of longevity, but doing so may dramatically increase the instability of the game. You will be very familiar with the word "Oops!". The Developers, Squad, have shown many times that they can't handle the project and are trying to squeeze all the money they can with the least amount of effort and with controversial PR tactics. The general consensus at /kspg/ is that you should torrent the game, not because the game itself is unplayable, but because most of us agree that Squad does not deserve your money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=adb6FQwDnEw
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/
spacedock.info/
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg
ksp.olex.biz/
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/
raceintospace.org
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html
poal.me/vt76ab
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Previous thread:
>Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=adb6FQwDnEw

>Dev Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=BY6uZPvgBqQ

>FAQ
pastebin.com/11ESnTdE

>Game site
kerbalspaceprogram.com/
dontdothisto.me/Games/iamabadperson/

>KSP mods
dropbox.com/s/atzhizfw7pxjdoa/RLA_ProbeParts.zip?dl=0 (RLA probe parts, /kspg/ exclusive)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/50701-c (forum mod list)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/forum/4-add-ons/ (mod subforums)
spacedock.info/ (community mod repository)

>Flags
imgur.com/a/lIHNS#0

>Party-approved rendezvous and docking tutorials
imgur.com/a/S3Qxf
i.imgur.com/PBuWyVx.jpg

>Some useful calculators
ksp.olex.biz/ (phase angle calculator, for planning trips to other planets)
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/87463-1 (deltaV map)

>Official forum
forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/

>Hotkeys for operating your craft that are never mentioned anywhere else.
pastebin.com/vLmE1QbY
i.imgur.com/dJQEXBX.png

>Official /kspg/ fan fiction
fanfiction.net/s/10607988/1/Structural-Failure
pastebin.com/HK7Qd6if

>List of IRL launches.
spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

>View from the ISS:
eol.jsc.nasa.gov/HDEV/

>Race Into Space
raceintospace.org

>Original BARIS for DOSBox scaling and filters and shit
abandonia.com/en/games/183/Buzz Aldrins Race into Space.html

BARIS, Orbiter, Space Engine, OpenTTD, Take On Mars, Project CARS, ULA posting, Aurora, TRUMP 2016, and planes are also welcome ITT.

kspg.sytes.net

NOTE: "kerbal" anywhere in the OP as well as "kspg" in the subject cause the thread to autosage. Please use [REDACTED] in place of these terms when making a new thread.

first for RELIABLE

TRUMP 2016

BLOCK INTERNET ACCESS FOR THE MENTALLY ILL

Reminder there is a perfectly good thread user is disrupting because he is a child. Reminder you do not want to support this behavior because of the precedent it sets.

Shame on you user for not caring about the general over your own feelings.

this poster is a butthurt aspie

disregard this post

Reminder that this user is trying with all of his power to kill off his general, and posting in his thread will further his goal

All open gays should be gassed to be completely honest with you familia. I don't even have a problem with what those sissies do in their closets at night, but actively spreading cultural degeneracy should be punishable, preferably by death so other faggots don't get the same idea. And before all the queers of /kspg/ try to shit on me, can you prove the slippery slope is not real?

fuck off

honestly i think we have much more important hills to die on than the gay rights hill.

homosexuality should be non-violently discouraged to keep the white population stable, but gays generally leave well enough alone. progressives and immigrants and jews are all MUCH larger threats.

Well, that thread not only doesn't have the reworded spam filter explanation, it actually doesn't have any mention of the spam filter at all
I'd say this is the better thread, if only so that we can avoid someone just copy-pasting the wrong OP next thread

I hope you drown in your own blood, traitor-to-the-general.

>euros are EXTRA angry because of brexit

I fucking hate this place

You're conveniently sailing right past the fact that he made a duplicate thread while a thread was not saging, which is the behavior that caused our problems in the first place.

So sure, your tiny little factoid may have some relevance, but you are supporting the cancer that created the entire problem in the first place.

>MAN desperately tries to convince himself that he's not completely and utterly alone, denounced by absolutely everyone, even his former Reddit buddies

Post in the real thread, faggot

Sure would be nice if you didn't speak for me.

No, I'm actually sort of with him on this one. This is the kind of childish shit that got us into this situation in the first place.

Take your meds.

The entire problem stems from the fact that an user told the thread to not make a new thread until the autosaged one died.

MAN completely ignored this and made his own cancerous thread, while the other thread was still up.

It was a mistake, I didn't see that post, and that doesn't excuse any of the actions that have occurred here. This shit WILL kill the general, so fucking stop. There's nothing cancerous about the other thread, it was just a jumped gun. Now put up with it or leave, but making a second fucking thread is crossing the line.

Now tell us which memes are yours, shitbrain.

^^REAL THREAD^^

there is no hope

you could've prevented this

MAN, check the flockmod

you guys are posting in an abandoned bread

get in here sage.

a

poal.me/vt76ab

We need to kill the juice my family

>bumping the thread after
Please sage.

a

as much as I hate man and his thread general consensus says to abandon this thread presumably before janny notices

so long thread :(

*SHITPOSTS WITH WANTON DISREGARD*

FUCKING SAGE

in the "Options" box, type "sage" or else you are returning the thread to the top of the catalog. I wish newfags would lurk moar.

e

Bump

Stop bumping the thread, faggots.

No can do. We need to shift before Nov, else the divergence will be too great to reach pure parabola.

t. Angry user

this honestly

schizos who need to seek immediate psychiatric help. exhibit A: