/dangeru/ - VA-11 HALL-A General

Welcome to /dangeru/!

Previous thread: >What's VA11 HALL-A?

A cyberpunk visual novel game where you are a bartender, slinging drinks to waifus.

OST: garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round

Official site: waifubartending.com/
Official Devblog: blog.waifubartending.com/
Official Discord: discord.gg/AjMvbyS
Demo: kiririn51.itch.io/valhalla-bar
Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/447530/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/754vmobvl7m6gao/va11 hall a Guide.xlsx
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q8eJTRMJScabQZ-073ZNwkpxFaVOWXwqEA2fCqaoOUA/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who /dangeru/ here?

>Welcome to /dangeru/
But /vhg/ was how I originally found the general in the first place because i was looking for violated heroine

Yeah? Well at least I'm not a robot whore!

why is it dangeru ;(

I want /dangeru/ to leave

>corgis
One job.

Is anybody working on a If/Then list for conversations you get/don't get when making certain peoples drinks wrong/drunk?
I know if you fuck up Stella's orders she doesn't drop off the Rum personally, and you get Absinthe instead. This allows you to give it to Alma. The Brain in the Jar also reacts to the absinthe bottle, wheras he doesn't to the rum. I know if you fuck Stella's orders up again down the line, she isn't sitting in the bar when Art comes in the second time and you get a conversation about his wife and child/and can also make him drunk to get his "jumping out of cab windows" conversation. I need a big list of this shit because there's so much I can see I didn't get and it's a lot of trial and error.

No, nobody's working on anything, otherwise we would have a basic fucking guide already.

We danger/u/ now

QUICK! POST YOUR FAVORITE ENDING

Concert ending master race.

How do you even talk to a friend after that? They're like a e-friend, not a real friend you see face to face, right?

Dorothy ending, because it actually fucking added something to one of the subplots

it would be a waste for the game experience if the guide created
i can remember everyone's favorite but nah ,not gonna do it

What are the endings and how do I get them? I heard there are at least 7 endings.

Whats the point of the flaming maori drinks? Secret ending or just steam achievements?

Anyone happen to know the font used for character text in the game?

> read the killscreen review to see how faggy it is

>You can also scroll through the city’s own Reddit-esque feed

Any good eng vn's with similar or old school graphics that dont look like a retarded furfag artist tried to draw shit that wasnt furshit?

Or anything cyberpunk

>want to draw fan art
>stuck doing actual work instead

draw dana dressed as char

Busty alma and Stella and delicious DFC Sei with her muscles

Nude

Excel guide in case anyone missed it from previous thread:

mediafire.com/download/754vmobvl7m6gao/va11 hall a Guide.xlsx

Can you put it on Google docs? I don't think I wanna go out of my way to get office or anything to open that.

Someone explain Alma to me and the alice rabbit shit. And whats up with the glitchy girl on the TV and the girl in the uniform only 1 and that random lilum can see?

And whats up with this famous dead bounty hunter theodore I think and this crimson woman.

WHO THE FUCK IS GIL. Some run away killer?

Give it to certain people and a new character shows up.

I WANT TO MARRY STREAMING-CHAN !! ! ! !! !
Give me lewds PLEASE

Unless another user beats me to it, I'll put it on docs as soon as I get the chance

Alice_Rabbit is just a common name people use (think anonymous). Glitchy girl is a nanomachine ghost or some shit, don't know why that one lilim can see her. I forgot about the bounty hunter, maybe it flew over my head or something. Gil is a fuckboy

Should add in the optional secret Flaming Maoi for Kim's "Anything", Alma's "Classy Drink", and Stella's "Classic Drink"

> he didn't pay attention when Alma hacked the bartending machine

what drink classification is the flaming maoi?

As much as I like this game, I can't shake the feeling that it could have been so much more.

Uh, Jules just left the screen when I pressed down on my dpad.

I did, but that doesn't mean she is the alice_rabbit.

You also see a rabbit flash when she's hacking the machine from you so she can bartend to you, as Jill.

Also, you directly get a Happy Not Birthday in your notices after you hang with her. That, and she likes to gloat about all the shit she's stolen directly off your phone.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

sukeban is working on more content user, don't lose hope!

That new years party end was nice, christ though what a fucking downer the whole dead ex girlfriend thing was.
There are other endings right? I don't feel like slogging through the entire game again though, and honestly I couldn't tell you where the branching paths were though.

I think most people share this sentiment. I just wish that devs make out of hellhole alive and start working on sequel. I feel that they probably learned from all feedback.

>Sei
>DFC

She's pretty built so I think it just makes her bust look smaller. I doubt she's smaller than a B-cup though.

How do you make tea?

Hacking is her job

You buy it in Not Jc Denton's.

James Black was just a legendary bounty hunter, nothing more, nothing less. Renown figures are a staple for most cyberpunk lore.

>Send it all to my account.
10/10

Oh, alright.
What's the recipe for Flaming Maoi again

1 Adelhyde 1 Bronson 2 Delta 3 Flanergide 5 Karmotrine, mixed

How many beers should I have with the boss on the balcony?
I only had 8, do I need to take all 12?

>do I need to take all 12?
Yes if you want to hear a rant about pffft hahaha meat rods.

Drawfag, when are you continuing JillxAlma cuddle I asked you for? Jill just looks so bizarre when bald.

Well there's Snatcher and Policenauts, but those are more point and clicks rather than VNs.

tfw you're a straight femanon and you're gay for Boss

a-are there any real women like her?

>And whats up with the glitchy girl on the TV and the girl in the uniform only 1 and that random lilum can see?
Play the demo, it explains the basics of who she is.

Try the underground bear wrestling ring, if you find one let me know if she has a sister.

Won't know until you stop blogging and get out there.

Lewds are cool, but Dana and Jensen arm wrestling still sounds neato.

Jill, please.

also if you do this, make sure it's dana's real arm vs jamie's aug

Just found out that if you serve sweet drinks to Ingram during day one he'll accept them and will talk about his ex wife.

I N G R A M E N D I N G

ded

I want to marry *Kira* Miki!
I want to get her drunk and have her force herself upon me!

Well I just played the prologue and that was a bit sad. There was a special promo demo wasn't there

Look at those mikis.

Uh oh.

KIRA

MIKI!

why are miki's breasts so big?

Why not?

She got them upgraded to be a better idol.

dan kira ur mikis

I really dont want to replay the entire game, but I want to see the stuff I missed, like Alma flirting with Jill and Miki doing that face. Kinda making me depressed.

who's the girl at bazaar?

Hold crtl to skip the dialouge. I'll be honest man you would be surprised how short these games can be when you don't read the dialogue.

Any more from data mining? There's definitely more shit in the game people haven't found.

Wow this is actually some pretty heavy stuff

Looks like a lot of the old pre-demo stuff.

>not in yen
triggered

I want more Anna backstory.

Is that a younger miki?

beta miki

Well Glitch City isn't in Japan.
Also ¥210 would be counterintuitive to the whole hyperenflation of Glitch City's currency since ¥210 is nothing. You'd have to tack on a couple of zeroes to everything.

It looks like it's from a dating sim more than a visual novel.

For anons who don't want to bother with Office, here is the guide I posted earlier, this time in Google Sheets:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q8eJTRMJScabQZ-073ZNwkpxFaVOWXwqEA2fCqaoOUA/edit#gid=0

>It looks like it's from a dating sim more than a visual novel.
Aren't those one in the same nowadays?

Depends on how hard people who make them *try* to get dosh out of them.

>There's definitely more shit in the game people haven't found.
Doesn't seem like it, to be honest.
There is stuff you see in game, a little bit of ancient beta stuff and that's pretty much it.

Is this a guide for a particular route, or is it some kind of universal one?

universal

The "endings" are little cinematic epilogues at the end.
You don't have to play the game over and over for them. Just serve people the right way and you'll get them

Universal guide for getting all endings in one route

Anyone still have pictures of the secret characters?

Oh, neat. Thanks for the help then, will use that my second playthrough.

who /dangeru/ here?

yes

>neogaf thinking the game talks about them