/fog/ Fallout General

"I will kill you" Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o
youtube.com/watch?v=NO0EvVXj0Cc?t=1m23s
forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4514535-more-automatron-voices-templatemodders-resourcetoutorial/
youtube.com/watch?v=WhejoQwgJ1I
youtu.be/-t8vaNn1BpU?t=374
creationkit.com/index.php?title=IsHarvested_-_ObjectReference
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7035/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15108/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Dogmeat best waifu.

Praise Maxson!

pleasant smelling assaultron ass

>tfw you murder and destroy an entire faction just to get your girl some clothes

So, right now I'm doing a playthrough on Normal while keeping my End at 1, to give as 'realistic' a balance between personal and enemy squishiness as possible. However, I'd like to eventually play on Survival.

I can't imagine doing that for the earlier missions. They require so much back-and-forth that it seems like you'd blow all of your food and water, and certainly your Fusion Core, before you even got six beds and 3 food sources. I can't even imagine doing that first Raider stronghold.

I found a basic map of every bed in the Wasteland, but beyond that, any helpful tips/sequence breaks? Is the best option to just power through the first few MQs, or what? Do people who play Survival even start it from the get-go, or do they wait until after they've gained a good foot-hold?

Also, when can I start coloring my Power Armor? Is that even a feature in vanilla?

Also also, Beam Focuser or Gyro Compensating Lens on Righteous Authoroty?

Managed to fit warehouse inside hangman's alley.

do you think the interracial lesbians next door made nora fuck her dog while they paid kids to pee on her?

>when you commission an artist to draw your character and you're not really happy with it and they do someone else's immediately after and it looks amazing

I'll be honest, I think this is why I waifu and husbando so hard in Fallout.

No artistic ability, and it's more difficult to feel cheated considering you can just tweak it to your desire.

That's what love is, right?

>Post pretty Piper and Cait waifu mods

youtube.com/watch?v=a8c5wmeOL9o

>liking Cait

You did a public service and got some new duds. A good day.

>Hangman's Alley is under attack!
>should be easy enough to defend since only a single way in isn't walled off
>go there
>super mutants with missle launchers somehow spawned inside the settlement
>1 mutant with missle launcher takes out every settler and destroys all plants because splash damage

One of the enemy spawnpoints is inside the alley for some fucking reason.

Bethesda design at its finest.

Nope

its men doing stupid things for Woman

>youtube.com/watch?v=NO0EvVXj0Cc?t=1m23s

>implying I'm not Nora

Brotherhood stain on humanity detected.

This game would be so much more fun if the settlement attack spawn points made sense (ie. around the perimeter of the settlement, not inside)

It would basically turn it into a tower defense mini-game

Is there a mod that fixes this?

I have never been attacked in any settlement, no matter how incomplete the defenses.

Stupid fucking Bethesda and their shitty design choices.
What's the use of building defences around a settlement if they spawn inside?

There's a mod that tries and successfully moves a lot of spawn points but others spawn enemies on the fast travel point
quality design

Probably to make sure they attack the settlement instead of wandering off to attack other nearby enemies.

now that I've got probably most of the basics of the cells down, it's time to put shit down

but I'm thinking, this subway ain't seen no dang nobody no how, so would there still be a shitton of trash on the ground?

Anyone else had a problem with the mod that removes the animation for getting in and out of power armor? I used it and now my armor looks all fucked, like half the frame is sticking out, and I can't use my pip boy, leave the power armor, or see half of my hud.

>tfw no organic robobrain eye
Robobrains don't really seem like they'd be worth the effort to extract a brain t b h
Well at least in the 3d games, i haven't played 1/2 in ages

How do launch 4GB FNV through FOMM?

M-mina nonon-sama. Onegai shimas'!

I will bump this shit at least one more time. Maybe. Don't think I won't.

>playing fine for the past few days
>today I just suddenly crash out of nowhere
>no idea what I've done wrong, I haven't installed anything recently
>try to relaunch, the game literally won't even show up
>on the occasion that it does, I just get the launcher loop bullshit

Love this broken pieCE OF FUCK

POST CATS

>FOMM
you can't it won't recognize it

if you're worried about NVSE the 4gb launcher auto runs it

Someone pls help

Why the fuck don't automatrons have all of the robot voices?
What the fuck?
Who the fuck?
Why the fuck?

forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4514535-more-automatron-voices-templatemodders-resourcetoutorial/

I'm working on it

>file name
... "Guild Wars/Fallout Crossover"?

All I could think of was "Mysterious Stranger's Early Years" edition.

Well, Robobrains are supposed to have surprisingly superior processing power, aren't they? I mean, like, on a scale of where even the dumbest human still has a better AI than even 90% of military robots.

>those swords
>Super mutants get into anime
>Decide they really like dual wielding JRPG sized swords
>To everyone's chagrin, Super Mutants CAN pull this off
>Even worse is when super mutants begin trying to cosplay

I think you probably could have just found something more fitting for Cait, applied ballistic weave, can called it a day.

>>on the occasion that it does, I just get the launcher loop bullshit
>Love this broken pieCE OF FUCK

YOUR TOASTER IS SHIT.

Why would you pay someone to draw your character? Just hit "Launch Fallout 4" and your computer will do it for you.

To be, or not to be. That is the question...

Why would that mean my computer is a toaster? I can run the game just fine you fucking retard.

they look cool as hell

fuck wooden boards imagine if they had just 1 or 2 intelligent supamyuus like Virgil leading and engineering for them

you never heard of one of most autistic and sociopath pilots of Gundam

>youtube.com/watch?v=WhejoQwgJ1I

Fair I suppose, I would think more mutants would be into using sledge hammers instead of boards.

Shit, you don't event need them doing much in the way of advanced engineering, just if one was smart enough to grasp blacksmithing and basic metallurgy.

oh, shit, I actually forgot about Gundam Wing and Hiro Yui's 'friendly greeting'.

Damn, now I'd love to see a Gundam: Fallout- But my brother says that's basically what Double X was, which was basically New Vegas.

Is survival mode worth playing?

Every fucking thread.

I'm playing my first game on Survival now, started survival difficulty before I left the vault. It really isn't all that bad. I'd say it is definitely in your interest to take care of the MQ missions right up until you can get access to the Vertibird Signal Grenades. They make getting from settlement to settlement a whole lot easier.

Dropping loot at workshops is probably the biggest pain - early on you won't have provisioners. I'd really just make yourself a home base and stick with it.

im drawing for ppl. Why u didnt like it and can u show it ? im curious.

>paying someone to paint your OC DONUT STEEL

Only with mods.

What mods would you say are needed for survival mode?

war of the commonwealth

>Not hitting "Run"
Terrible mod manager for terrible people

memetrash mod

Save everywhere mod

X has divided opinions, since the plot was a bit meh like most of NV, and it was cancelled

mainly because of the low ratings, losing to the Big 3 of that time

>G-Gundam
>Gundam Wing
>Neon Genesis Evangelion

>>>/anywherebuthere/
Fuck off with your anime discussion

Fuck off nigger

hey look, a Obsidiot who thinks that Todd raped his mother and gave birth to him

That doesn't even make sense

Hey, does anyone have a list of Worst to best melee weapons for fallout 4?
Need it for a Gladiator System I'm working on

>Cait
>wanting whatever diseases she has instead of clean robo pussy

S m h

>That doesn't even make sense
What did you expect from /fog/?

Survival isn't THAT hard. Play an FPS to warm up maybe, and don't do stupid shit.

Best for NPC's is probably something like Pickman's Blade or any fast weapon with stagger/stun effect.

All the weapons that suck for the player also suck for NPCs. NPCs also often fail at using rippers and mr. handy blades right because they like to do only a single hit with them.

. . .I meant Like from the crappiest melee weapon to the best melee weapon

best is gool ol hammer.

youtu.be/-t8vaNn1BpU?t=374

Only 2 spawn points, one in the alley near the yellow truck. And one right inside. NONE spawn outside the chained door.

I need some help.

I'm looking for a mod that adds the delayed healing effect from survival into all the other difficulties. Anyone know of a mod that does that?

he meant that the faggot was raging like a Obsidiot when something inst "Fallouty" for them

like in all /fog/ threads

>Cass is a whore that loves anal
>>FUK U THERE'S NO CANON PROOF OF THAT.

nvm i found it.

Huh? No, I try to gear up all my companions... Sadly, my primary companion is Nick who it's impossible to gear up besides a proper revolver.

worst

Pickman's Blade
Super Sledge
Kremvh's Tooth
Normal Sledgehammer
Assaultron Blade
All other Swords
Combat Knife
Pool Cue
Rolling Pin

Something like this should be right i think. Ripper and Mr Handy Blade are shit to rank because the A.I. is too wonky with them.

Where can I get a list of the functions added by F4SE? Or even better the source code for one of them? All I need is the IsHarvested() function from SKSE:
creationkit.com/index.php?title=IsHarvested_-_ObjectReference
but I don't know if it is in F4SE as well.

>Fashionable Valentine
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7035/?

are you on PC

Does NVSE auto-run 4GB FNV?

Yeah and I wanted the best for best girl Curie

Just had to murder a couple dozen BOS dummies to get it

No, but the 4gb loader _should_ auto-run NVSE.
Honestly, it is probably easier to just flip the 4gb flag on your fnv executable yourself, and then just run from the nvse loader instead.

>Mfw no dark scary super mutants like this
>Mfw this is what super mutants could have been like

oh, wow, I need my eyesight checked, I thought your curie was cait.

Yes, thank you.

Now my nick can dress properly oinstead of looking like a slob with his half-tucked in shirt and loosened tie.

Fuck man, you were a professional in the prewar, would it kill you to dress properly?

Hell for that matter, how do I even load it anymore? Trying to run the editor the same way as nvse just gets me:
>The editor hasn't been released as of this version of F4SE

Thanks but No unique weapons since raiders are scum
Decided to do the work myself, and , well

>oinstead of looking like a slob with his half-tucked in shirt and loosened tie.

Isn't that the whole point, he's supposed to be a raggedy P.I. out of a dime novel

No excuses, my relationship with the pre-war world might be no love lost besides accessible toilet paper, but all of my companions must dress properly if they plan to follow me into combat.

Does anyone else not get why the other factions blow up the institute base instead of taking it over?

>download hair mods
>finally get to pick a cute hairstyle
>make a new character
>fall in love with her and want to marry her every time i see her in dialogue

it hurts

>Super Mutant Enforcer had 3 Tactical Shredding Miniguns with him

Time to arm some settlers.

How the fuck do you continue the Minutemen questline?

Do I really have to get banished from the Institute first?

It took me something like three hours to walk to that diner from Sanctuary to sell some stuff, walk over to the Drive-In just east, steal the Power Core, then walk back to Sanctuary. I died six or seven times.
You're gonna tell me walking all the way to Tenpenny, walking all the way to that Raider stronghold, walking all the way back to Tenpenny, then walking all the way back to Sanctuary, while only being able to carry about half of what you normally could, would be anything less than an exercise in arbitrary difficulty, time extension, and resource mitigation, and not that bad?

Ya'll niggers are liars.

Yea

a lot of us don't get it. Hell, even the Synth program could still be useful to the BoS
>Make synth organs and limbs to replace those lost by soldiers in battle

>Gee, Grog, how come the master let you have three miniguns?

Are there any mods that increase damage/armor values, so that survival is a little bit more like STALKER damages and less like Borderlands? All the mods on the pastebin are from December and don't work.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15108/?

Have fun.

Dumb tato farmers have no use for a sekret lab that isn't made out of patched together garbage
Man Am Not God is the founding principle of the Brotherhood of Steel
Railroad would die to save any man, especially a synth, but not the kids or janitors in the Institute because they're slaves fuck them lol

"Create Your Own Difficulty" lets you change the damage that you take, and you do. It's pretty neat, right now I do 1.25x damage and take 3x damage and I'm liking it. Some mods give you 4x Survival Damage but that just lets you 1 shot super mutants with your pistol making it too easy.