Hmm....third straight day, huh?

hmm....third straight day, huh?

should I sell everything?

The Dow took an enormous shit today.
Time to sell everything and buy gold.

Instead of selling everything, put some more in when it gets even lower. It's not that unstable, it'll raise later on, it's not like this hasn't happened before.

>Dow Falls by 0.5%
>TIME TO SELL EVERYTHING!

You high?

it's falling because yellen said they will likely raise rates before the end of the year. it was falling the days before because people were predicting that is what she would say.

I'm from the future, bro.
Buy TGD.

>by 0.5%

Retarded. If you bought and hold a year ago from this date you'd be up 11%.

Wow, it sure is easy to predict the past once were in the future, isnt it?

Yes. It is when you do not get involved in penny stocks and deal with indexes.

Indexes go up over time. Yes. There are times when it crashes but it always go up afterwards even higher.

This has happened since the existence of the stock market.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

I'm not the guy you were originally responding to. I'm just the guy who is trying to shill the next economic correction.

After economic corrections US Indexes go up higher than the peaks before the bubbles. They always have. There are many reason for this (inflation, population growth).

But long term stagnation does not happen simply unless you institute communism or ancap policies.

Its always been like this.

ummm....okay.

I guess I could try and get a following for Marxism in the US.

I could change my name to Carl Ancap.

Example. If I bought SPY at the peak in 2007 and 2008, and rode out the correction in 2009, I would still be making money now.

But what if you bought it at the bottom of the 2009 crisis? Wouldnt you have save time and money?

Yes but in behavior finance, its better to buy and hold because people can't figure out when and where the bottoms are.

If you are lucky and you sold in 2007 and then bought at the bottom in 2009, then great. More money to be made.

However if you sold at the wrong time and didn't buy again until the market recovered (because of bias about low prices) then you will do terrible.

But im poor. Low prices attract me.

To be fair, if you are value investor, you look for things that are under priced the market.

But the problem is that there are thousands of people paid more than you to find these deals which eliminates the deals.

I suppose you could sit on cash and wait for the next correction.

But how are you sure its the bottom or recovery?

There is no way to know until it has begun an ascent from the bottom.

Its only gonna get worse, you guys. Look at whats happening to the majestic bitcoin.

Yknow, the cryptocurrency everybody and their mother was saying should be at 1000 right now?

Its only gonna get worse senpai.

>>markets shed 0.1%
>>Veeky Forums calls a happening

You guys

How about a 10% happening?