/rsg/ - Runescape General

/rsg/ - Runescape General

kill yourself edition

Official World: 42
Official FC: "grindanfc"
Clan: GrindanScape (For an invite, go into the FC and ask for one. No requirements.)

>Official runescape 2017 survey time
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=579/runescape-2017-survey--now-live?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>I've been inactive, what did I miss over the past x years
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

>Latest Update
services.runescape.com/m=news/a=13/gower-quest--get-ready-for-telos?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

>Latest Patch Notes
services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/sl=0/forums.ws?15,16,434,65804375

>Money Making Guide
runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Mmg

>Gear Guide
services.runescape.com/m=itemdb_rs/gear_guide

ded as fuck

What is there to do in F2P nowadays?

making enough money for a bound
and you can kill the mole and kbd now I guess

private server it is

how come this thread isn't all about them, by the way?
on /msg/ basically nobody plays the real game

because f2p is basically a demo and you can do all there is to do (besides grinding to 99) pretty quickly

If you haven't noticed there are multiple Runescape generals. One is for a pserver.

did people not notice the new thread or something

>slaying dark beasts
>this guy in guthan's shows up and starts picking up all my drops
>starts killing some too
>about 10 minutes later
>another guy using legacy but with a SGS this time shows up
>summons a steel titan and starts killing dark beasts too
what is happening

As someone who stopped playing rs in 2009 is there anyway to get my account into RS07?

no

Damn I guess I will have to dance for money for a while to get started like the old days.

if you want more info about rs07 you should check the old school general

much spoopy

what's going on
and why do you have all that crap in your inventory

world 11 mudskipper

Insanity

damn it's been ages since I went into a f2p world

> guy

>implying any "girl" in this game is an actual girl

idk anymore

> game

Is there a good invention guide somewhere besides spending an entire afternoon reading wiki?

Not really

>doesn't have qp cape
shitter detected

is the game ded for anyone else? can't get logged in. ;-;

FUCK WHO DDOSED THE ENTIRETY OF RUNESCAPE?

but I'm playing just fine senpai

I can't even install their client smfh

Now I'm paranoid to log out...

do me a favour and log out of life

it straight shut down my whole jawn.
then it said 0 people were logged in RS or OSRS.

Linux issue?

do you ever wish you could be embraced by another man and slide his cock into ur boipucci and then kiss him and then bounce up and down on his cock? i dont im not gay lol!!!!

please relate this to rs

fucking nxt client won't work

>mine is

This is the only invention guide you'll need

>day 2 of my dungeoneering grind
>im at 50k tokens
>i am completing medium dungeons in around 5 minutes
>rush everything before 30
>feel nothing but pain anymore
life is meaningless

>my girlfriend plays this game religiously
>she has a better account than i or anyone who i know that plays this game
>makes fun of me for not being in priff yet

Couple tweaks to that that improved my KPH pretty significantly to over 700.

1. You don't need vampyrism aura. Use supreme brawler instead, pray melee and flick soul split when using AoE abilities.

2. Alternate between berserk and meteor strike. Prioritize berserk.

>1. You don't need vampyrism aura. Use supreme brawler instead, pray melee and flick soul split when using AoE abilities.
It mentions using brawler, vampyrism is just a part of the aura rotation. Also with vampyrism scrimshaw you don't even need to flick

>2. Alternate between berserk and meteor strike. Prioritize berserk
Is zerk really that good? I never used it once when I went for 99

>cant find a team for yakamaru

[/spoiler]I laughed first at it's use as a reaction gif but then I felt horrible [/spoiler]
Protip: join a clan or a fc that takes learners

error downloading: 13, 7

W T F

that makes ya'll gay

>tfw finally getting a grip on Nex solos
>tfw got chaps after 20 kc
FeelsGoodMang

is it possible to be more cringeworthy than schumi?

I keep getting this notification of something something stack overflow, malicious users, blah blah
How do I stop this from closing my game?

Do sinkholes
Troll hard

Hey, I'm in the same boat. Is anyone here willing to teach? I really want to get started on learning it. Haven't gotten a single kill yet since teams aren't willing to teach new guys.

That protip is a myth. I have join raidfc, bossing school, and every fc claiming that they will teach, but all of them say that they are an experience fc or require money. for kills.

I've got the jelly puzzle done, I just want to kill it at LEAST one time so I can join a team for longer than 5 seconds without getting kicked.

>let's rebuild seren
>how do we make the player feel they are rebuilding a divine being
>Grind
this stupid crystal bitch can fuck off

I'd grind seren, if you know what i mean

are you okay with having crystal shards stuck to your dick

that's kinda hot, yeah

Hey so I had an account back in 2005 and there's literally no evidence of it and it seems like it just ripped from everything.

I'm having a mild panic attack because I can't believe I can't even get any proof that my account was real.
What do I do?

hiscores hide accounts that havent logged in for a while

I tried recovering it and it said that my account doesn't exist but it actually totally did.

I even tried adding my old account as a friend on a new account and it says it doesn't exist which freaks me the fuck out.

I have no idea what to do.

nice oc

Cool

Death rune guardians are also shifty looking.

anal beads?

Didn't they delete a large amount of accounts a few years back that had shown no activity for a while? Seems like it was around the time they added name changing.

They just reset the names. It probably still exists, but if was given a default name so you probably won't be able to add it. Your login name should still be the same, it's only the display name that they remove after long inactivity.

I don't remember my password though that's the whole problem

Was it tied to an email? Did you have recovery questions?

I did but it mentioned some yahoo acount and I never had an account with yahoo so I'm just fucked.

I feel like I screen capped it before also but I'll have to sift through my computer to see if I'm right.
Oh well.

Guys I'm so scared right now. My account was stolen but there's nothing I've done in a long time that could've compromised my information. I played on it earlier today and then I left the house. Came back and my password and e-mail were both changed and I'm scared as fuck. I was worth about 60m with full bandos, drygore rapiers, and a 16m cashstack with other various shit like a staff of light. I sent in an appeal but nothing's come back yet.

Even for the dumbest people like you, Jagex has a solution.
Just send them as much informaion as you can and they should be able to recover it for you.

Yo I don't know why you've got to be so mean about it, calling me dumb and all, but that's what the appeal is, sending information in an attempt to recover an account. I just thought I'd reach out to the community a little bit for somebody to talk to but obviously you seem to be a bit more stand offish than I was hoping.

Forgetting your login details is kinda dumb, desu.

I didn't forget man. If you read my original post it said that both my rs pass and my account email were changed. I even have chrom's auto-fill settings and that password didn't work when I tried logging into the website.

I did but there's a 300 character limit and each appeal comes back as "No account found"

If I could call them or have at least 1500 character max limit then I could explain myself too.

That feel when you mistake somebody else's reply as your own. topkek. Sorry dude.

Fuck off man, this isn't a joke.

>tfw you get a full inventory of enriched memories

this would have looked a lot better if the arm guard position actually matched your arm

way to ruin what could have been cool jamflex
Is the arm guard at least in place in a combat stance

I haven't seen the bow in combat but I think so
the longbows in dungeoneering have a similar look and I think when you enter combat they cover your arm
the problem is probably the position of your hand since when you're using legacy they look fine

Why the fuck can't jagex ever do custom animations to make things more unique?
I've seriously wondered for a while now with the whole "NXT was made by one man" thing, and stuff like this, just who the fuck works at jagex? Are they all just management or something?

should i just commit genocide inside gwd2 for gaining reputations

Killing bosses + summon shit with powder + bounties

what you nigs up to?

if by that you mean bounties
yeah

seems so slow to get it up, and it kinda seems like a waste to do the bosses without having the max rep

this is why you should have done the event before gwd2 came out, 500 free rep

it's pretty damn fast if you have corruption shot or corruption blast

reminder that the only not-shit titles are pontifex, legatus, and lorehound

What if your title is relevant to your RSN?

Sir is somewhat acceptable.

>somewhat acceptable

I'll take it.

what about hardcore ironman ;)

Eh.
I'd just go with the chat logo thing.
That way you can couple it with a hard to get title and show off.

true, maybe i'll get a cool title one day

what about crusader?

>Get a key ticket during Recipe for Disaster
>Can't add it until I use up my keys from dailies/quests
>Can't bank it either
Who would even roll in treasure hunter during the seasons event?

someone with hearts of ice?

Zerk is really, really good. I never managed better than 640 kph without it, but with it I've gotten a high as 775 kph on task.

Are emissary assignments worth it?