2/6 for HMKF

Awesomeness-x

looks like after the hammer nerf

Why do you always spoiler your name?

Anyone wanna play cru-cru with us?
2/6

what happened here?

Reposting for hatred:

I don't even words strong enough to express how much I hate the crucible. How much I hate that freelance isn't a constant mode. How much I fucking hate team mates that abandon.

And how much I hate supers.

You forgot to mention that Stray can also put other bonkers on the DOC

xth for Xbone is best console.

>Premade

>Premade again

>Take a break

>The same premade again

whos the second?

Okay guys so I took a break from destiny after getting burnt out. Can you guys tell me every little detail about the game, what's changed, and what I've missed in the last 4 days.

Can i join?

maybe trials

I have a 1000 yard stare with hidden hand but it also has guerrilla fighter, should I just dismantle it ?

YO NICE WEBM 1V1 RUMBLE WHEN????

ALSO ANYONE FOR ¥TRIALS¥ LATER
-O

Scopes nigger
The thing you'll be staring through 90% of the time

>The last three victories were all because of carries

Goddamn I got so bad. And I wasn't even good to begin with.

I should stick to PvE.

>black shield
>black shield
>black shield

fuck this map

Wildhawk sls20
Longview slr20
Tacsys sls15

fuck the randoms on black shield
>hurr let's triple cap despite having A and B

shard that shit

Which one is the best scope? For future references

For PvP you want shartgaze or longview SLH10
For PvE, ambush and eagleeye work too.

Not like the others

Triple tap

APR, Braced frame, Mutiny

Hidden hand

Keep or nah?

I want to play with y'all but I feel like the clique is already so dense I wouldn't know who I'm supposed to direct insincere insults and passive aggressive ripping towards.

solid roll if you don't have any other scouts to compare to

Just ask to play at some point and be at least competent.
Unless you are a huge shitter or just spout memes nonstop you'll be fine.

The only other Legendary scout i have is Lethe Noblesse with Life support, APR, Casket mag, Oiled frame and Third eye

Why am I drawing a blank on apr?

Armor piercing rounds

Fucking derp. Thanks brah

3/6 for HMKF

Awesomeness-x

who is with you

Kazuto :3

>:C

>:c

Pandox and DriftinShiftin

Thanks for the CoE earlier awesomeness and thunder, grats on the ship too

Pandox? How?

AP is worthless on anything without a high ROF. It's definitely serviceable in pve if you have nothing better, definitely usable in crucible.

yup yup

Any boneheads for nightfall or strikes?

oh shit disregard that, thought you meant HC. either way it's a kinda useless perk though.

At this point I'm just doing my daily bounties for the sake of doing them.

I think I have exhausted my interest in the game, at least temporarily. But the grind is addictive.

do you have all 3 classes? god roll legendaries? do it m8

play another game holy shit

you guys full?

Em i the only person who preferred Year 1, where everything was OP as shit?

Nice bait.

Here come dat Shaxx!

Should I buy this game? Iv just played a trial of the first mission and it seems pretty sweet.

I can get the entire thing for £25 and its seems like a good deal. I have a friend with 100s of hours play time as well Im just dubious with what everyone says about it

BY THE TRAVELER, WADDUP

Wait for the release of the next DLC.

Wont that just knock the price up again? There's no way I'd pay for a £40 dlc...

>>>/reddit/

>3 months from Rise of Iron
>no news about SRL coming back to fill the gap in July/August

They might release a new edition with all the DLC when it comes out, like they did the the Taken King

Pls don't hate me for this, but.

Where is the weak spot on a minotaur?

Gunplay and mechanics are top notch.

PvP balance is an eternal crux.

Lots of content. The raids are fun.

The lore is fantastic.

there isn't one you dumb mother fucker

They don't have one.

Shoot off their head and they won't regain their shield.

Liar

Stomach

Used to be nowhere but now it's the head.

If thats the case then Il probably wait.

Yeah the gameplay seemed fine and from what Iv heard the lore looks to be interesting at the very least.
Does it become a complete grind late game?

Anyone for heroic strikes?

I've got a rep booster.

crucru u bitch :c

You know I'm beginning to think that dragonheart might be unironically into anime.

@6751
no u 4 u dragon fart

Crucible rep is inconsistent and I'm actually hoping for drops. Crucible is terrible for that. All I get is low-light In Times Of Need.

>tfw no zippy trap gf

Lore fags -

So lets say that there were 6 fallen/vex/cabal/whatever that were strong enough to pass into the ascendant realm and be deemed worthy to face the warpriest.

Would they be given the chance to go and fuck Oryx? Or is it only because we're guardians and associated with the light that we're allowed to go and slap his shit?

If you're not full in a few minutes I'll come.

>Somalian
Zippy isnt a nigger

The Vex did that once, so yes.

>In Times Of Need

This gun is so terrible.
Not just a bad shotgun, but a horrible piece of shit overall.

Just like the smolder.

I don't think there are any rolls that can save these weapons.

Oh shit waddup

What? Are you referencing Crotas fuck up?

Because I know Crota opened a dimension that let the vex leak through, I don't think they fought their way in like we did.

The Vex once did try to fuck with the hive.

And don't forget that the entire sword logic endorses rivalries even among the hive itself. Oryx and his siblings even tried to kill another. Oryx came out on top. But it could have been either of the other two as well.

Speaking of lore and oryx.

How are they gonna top him? Are they gonna go the anime route and keep introducing ever stronger big bads?

Yeah, I mean even we are partaking in said sword logic.

What if this is all part of the story which is why some people seem to want to say the traveler could be evil? We could have such a thirst for bloodshed that eventually even though we become the bad guys, as players we see the traveler as the enemy?

bungie.net/en/ReferAFriend?code=RAF-77L-47D-TJC
Here RD

STEAL IT

>tfw you can sword logic the entire vanguard leadership in 30 seconds or less

if those fallen vex cabal whatevers killed crota, and slaughtered countless numbers of enemies, by the sword logic they may enter.

lore wise our guardian has crushed powerful gods of darkness and beings that bend time itself.

oryx feeds off powerful light and wants to consume you but isnt going to let you close without obstacle

>You will never be part of zippys harem

POE MOTHERFUCKERS?

Your days are numbered here.

Theoretically, any of them can do the first part to open the gate and get past the ships, since it doesn't require Guardians to use any Light.

Getting past the totems might be an obstacle, because we don't know if Guardians are the only ones who can hold the Aura of the Unraveler.

Warpriest doesn't really require Light, unless only Guardians are able to hold the Warpriest's aura.

We don't know how any of them would change if they stepped into Golgoroth's pool of Reclaimed Light, since they're supposedly minions of the Darkness (that's what we're told).

As for Daughter's and Oryx, it's the same thing, where we don't know how they react to touching Light (that's what the bombs are, just Light that was eaten by those Ogres).

Its weird because "Akka" basically means "Bitch" in finnish

Bring it white boy

!points

It's up behave.

Doing trials and I have a sore throat so won't be talking much if at all.

Although I say that now I'll probably be fuming soon.

With TTK we learned a lot about the darkness.
Namely the darkness being the sword logic given sentience. The natural state of the universe being conflict and the only legit law being might makes right.

We have yet to learn more about the traveller. But what we is know that the darkness hates the traveller and considers the travellers shtick of lifting races up making them live in harmony and peace as utterly disgusting.

As an user said earlier, wether intended or not we have now actually become agents of the darkness. We drew attention of the hive, the fallen, the cabal and the vex. They're coming for us and we fight for survival. So we engage in sword logic and might makes right. But we're also using the traveller's light while doing so. Making us a shade of grey I guess?

ty ily

rushing with sniper and mida won't help quell your fuming

The traveler is an enemy. It destroyed the Eleksni empire, betrayed the Vex and Cabal, and the Hive got greedy and wanted the Deep/darkness along with the traveler's guidance, which caused the traveler to run until it eventually reached us so we could help it keep back the darkness. The only reason the traveler did not abandon us was because Rasputin busted it in the shins during Twilight Gap. Fuck the traveler, if it was not such a coward running from it's own creation we would never have issues with the Fallen,Cabal,Hive or Vex