>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

manacrystals.com/deck_guides/1496-rdu-s-tempo-mage-dreamhack-summer-eu-1st-place
sectorone.eu/top-10-legend-mid-range-hunter-guide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHO AM I?

Why is Reno Jackson so based?

One of the few cards that actually punishes people for blindly going face. LoE was just well designed in general: Reno, Brann, Elise, Finley.

All of them are good in what they do, without being blatantly OP.

Finley is kind of bullshit

Aggro shaman wouldn't be as bad as it is now if it weren't for that.

Shaman's problem is that Blizzard refuses to give their cards the right mana costs. Everything is either under or over costed by at least 1 mana.

Why is stats tracking so fricking fun?

>inb4 priest shitter

>tgt

just dont care senpai

Copy pasting from last thread:

I just changed HS language to Spanish and I noticed that "Well Played" is translated to "Nice Play" (Buena Jugada) instead to something more like "Good Game".
I always thought that the correct translation is Bien Jugado and that's the impression I got from it.
I've been using it wrong it seems

How's HS in German?
I want to try some different languages, tell me a pleasant one

What aggro shaman runs Finley now?
all of them stick to totems for those 0 mana 5/5 and Thunder Bluff Valiant

>Priest autist enjoys spreadsheets
like poetry

Everyone please report this thread for doing the filename bullshit again, admins were banning people who were doing it before.

Justicar?

All aggro shamans do. Even though they run the 0 mana 5/5 which benefits from totems. Golem, flame and tuskarr are enough to lower it even with a new hero power.

The only one that runs bluff is midrange or totem.

>tfw you end up at rank 2 from just doing dailies and there's still no reason to hit legend even when it's right there

I'm sort of wondering why Aggro shamans don't run Earth Elementals.

They're happy running 4 Mana 7/7's with Overload: 3. Earth Elementals are practically the same. My guess is that it's an Epic.

Female priest when? I'm tired of this fuccboi Anduin

Tried it. It sucks.

blizzard is just awful at balancing things. They never know when to stop. After tgt, shaman was doing a lot better thanks to totem golem, tuskarr totemic and thunder bluff valiant. The only blatantly broken shaman card in that set was tuskarr, but it's rng so its okay :^)

Then, after LoE, shaman was fucking top tier thanks to trogg and finley, two of the greatest one drops in the entire fucking game. Finally, shaman found it's place on the ladder and seeing a ton of competitive play.

But then, they just fucking kept going. It makes no fucking sense. Instead of focusing on other classes that lost a ton through standard, they kept giving shaman more and more good cards. And not just good cards like master of evolution, but borderline broken cards like 4 mana 7/7 and 0 mana 5/5. It's absolutely baffling. How could they have thought that would be a good idea? It's like they where still reading community complains from 10 months ago, when shaman was still shit. It's like every single hearthstone developer lives under a fucking rock.

It costs 5, has one more overload and the taunt and extra health point doesn't do anything for then

it's costs two more mana for one health and taunt you idiot. it's like comparing infested tauren to harvest golem, but even worse.

>Not enjoying the Harem class

Not pictured: Confessor Paletress, Twilight Darkmender, Darkshire Alchemist, Holy Champion & Hooded Acolyte.

Priest is THE class if you want an all female minion deck.

What do you think about the Dragon Warrio deck, /hsg/?

>Blizzard is piss poor are balancing hearthstone and refuses to do so at every occasion
>Overwatch team is more than happy enough to listen to the community and makes changes days after a patch or beta opens
Why did we get stuck with the shitters

It's BOLF

wrecks like nobody's business. Good against aggro I hear.

>manacrystals.com/deck_guides/1496-rdu-s-tempo-mage-dreamhack-summer-eu-1st-place
I'm using this but with a mukla instead of 2 flamestrikes
can i make it to 5

HAHAHA did you order some pizza?

reminder that brode literally was a pizza delivery guy bringing pizza to a blizzard office and just asked for a job and got it.

priest shitter

Hear me out:

Midrange Hunter with King Krush for finishing/threating lethal

worse than call of the wild

Why would it be "Good game"? That doesn't make much sense, because you could use it only at the end of the match.

But Ben Brode is MANLY, unlike that balding faggot called Jeff Kaplain!

hunter has a million ways to threaten lethal and they're all better than 8 damage for 8 mana that gets stopped by taunt

King Kush costs 9 mana

t. proud owner of king kush :^(

>9 mana
What are they thinking?

>11k dust in the bank
>6k dust in golden cards
>no desire to craft anything

sell me your retarded idea for a fun deck. im so desperate for some variety, i might just fucking craft the cards for it.

Buy all the cards that you think have shit value, run them all in one deck, then see how fast you can get to rank 20. If you already have them, get the golden types.

and zeriyah won the blizzcon costume contest and got hired

the literally have no standards and just pick up people that are around

wish i lived in cali

>Make a Reno/Monkey deck to have fun for old times' sake
>First match is a Monkey/Nzoth lock who spams emote
>I win the match with monkey
>Adds me and makes fun of me for not being high ranked

You know, at least I can have fun with the game

>Going through all my other accounts to get the old god quests done
Building midrange hunter on one what should I do for the other? C'thun druid? Something without adventures

It's hilarious to see how bad zoo is against it.

Shit's like 9-1

What are the chances

1/the number of two drops

>overwatch
>waifus, balance

>hearthshit
>shit characters like anduin wrynn and dr. boom, 20 cards per expansion, magic the gathering for retards, took their dev team years to wrap their heads around adding in more deckslots

And still only managed to "add" 9, by giving us access to the other 9 they'd already programmed in.

i-its a b-beast SO ITS GOOD!! r-right?

and yet you faggots still post on this general while struggling to reach rank 20

What do you think about Andy, /hsg/?

faggot

>Implying they got past rank 20

30 legendaries reno warlock deck.

My favorite class, some of the more unique effects and pretty fun overall, sadly, underpowered

What class is that? I've never seen it before

What do you guys think of this deck? I tried to make a faster tempo warrior by adding some pirates for the early game.

Is it too late to start playing this game? I'm not going to spend money on cards.

At this point, you should just commit to the aggro. Drop grom and Rag, and replace them with Upgrade

is this okay?

>yogg in a deck with 0 spells

Its certainly not too late, but you will not have fun for quite a while if you don't want to spend money on it

Wont survive long enough add in the 3/4 sisters and what not to make it till the late game

>elise
>toshley
>rafaam
>nefarian

dust boys

Sub yogg for any other legendary and get a Deathwing 1.0 if you have any.

this is going well

Don't dust Garrison Commander, they might nerf it

tinkmaster mvp

Noice

this is fine. everything is fine.

God, I hate secret paladin so fucking much

I FELL FOR THE OLD BRANN + ELISE TRICK

NOOOOOOOOOOO

fucking kek

Thanks, good call. Will be trying it out.

>your move user

I am wrecking with removal.

>Play Doomsayer early game, gain initiative
>Remove all of their shit so you get further tempo

Man, WoW designs can be so shit

After that game, I played a mech mage, a tempo mage and another secret paladin. I was dead before turn 7 every time.

You can't play any fun decks in this shitty game, not even in casual. Fuck this.

You can have fun at low ranks in wild, casual is always the tryhardest decks possible

embrace + circle is way better m8.

Annoying game stalling, stealing faggot.

Switch to all legendary priest then.

>implying you could reach legend if you wanted to

hey looks like my DONUT STEEL oc yogg priest is bretty good

i love her voice
>for the lightbinder
>for the dragon queen!

He didn't draw any removal.

15-5 since rank 5

only the dankest eboladins may use this

I'm a greedy fucky.

I prefer using Doomsayer since it's only one card and gives me complete initiative with full Mana crystals on my turn, rather than having -2 Crystals on the same turn for the combo you're speaking of.

damn that is dank as fuck m8

Short
King's Elekk
Eaglehorn Bow x2
Deadly Shot
Call of the Wild
Stampeding Kodo x2

For my mid-range-hunter deck. I have 240 dust, need 840 for all of this. What order do you think I should craft the cards while I ladder? Any replacements in mind?

Deck List:
sectorone.eu/top-10-legend-mid-range-hunter-guide/

You best put some summoning stones in that deck.

Call of the balance above anything else.

You have no Eaglehorn bow?

I'm assuming your a major poorffag that just started in this case. In that case, just focus on getting cards you're missing from the Classic Set since they're always here to stay, as opposed to cards like Call of the Wild which will eventually go away.

Help pls, I have no fucking clue what i should pick here

if you want to play midrange hunter, you need 2x call of the wild

it is one of the best cards in the game

Valeera, how is this even a question?

At least try to think, user.

maybe hes never played arena

Then emrbrace+ circle is better you dip. You dont just circle away a single fucking manawyrm. You play portals for two or three turns and let the mage dump his hand and then kill all of his stuff for two mana and play your own cost reduced cards on an empty board. Everything doomsayer does is buy you a turn, and the mage is just gonna spend it playing portals. The removal just goes 1v1 for every mage card. Clearing a board with two wyrms two apprentices and a portal drop with embrace circle is much more value and generates insane card advantage.

In that case, just remember that Arena is all about Tempo, don't try to be greedy.

>Managed to mill the fuck out of a Priest who just went double Northshire, had a full board AND all of his minions were damaged with Tree of Life as Fatigue Druid.
>Forgot to take a screenshot of it due to sheer excitement.

Without a doubt the best moment I've ever had in Hearthstone and I forgot to take a screenshot of it, fuck.