/owg/ Overwatch General

casual angel edition

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=edFezcl3fdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder that Mercy is balanced.

Daily reminder that Mercy and Reaper are literally perfectly balanced.

Reminder reaper isn't

Pharah

>Posting the game's Antagonist in the OP

Reaper did nothing wrong

>can pop 5 ults in 5 minutes
kek

I'M HERE FOR TITS

Blizzard's design philosophies for this game are creating a bunch of spineless pussies.
>Can't see anyone's stats so no one gets their feelings hurt.
>Did 1 damage to someone 10 seconds ago? You get a kill
>can turn off chat so you can't see the meanies
Shit like this is why we need Trump. You children would literally cry if you entered a marvel tournament

If Mercy is balanced why do I have a 0.06 KDR and 38% womrate with her?

Threadly 20Hz reminder

Mei's sweaty crotch.

Does anyone use configs to boost their fps? I have an 144hz monitor but I can't find the correct settings to keep a constant 144+ fps.

so can most of the other heroes

Mercy and Raper are balanced

>bwaaa why can't I shittalk my teammates with abandon

kek go back to league / dota / csgo

Are there any statistics on who gets play of the game the most by character?

Hey, um... can someone explain to me how Roadhog is "balanced"?

Remember to wash your blueberries before eating them!

Lucio is the best fucking support I've seen in a game in a long while and you can't tell me otherwise. I don't even play support the most but damn is it fun being Lucio.

nth for best Lucio player in this thread.

Pharah x Mercy

HERE YOU GO

Not nearly to the level of Mercy
>pop an ult and kill half their team
>HEROES NEVER DIE
>die
>Respawn
>Walk out into the open
>HEROES NEVER DIE
>do some damage and die
>Get back and get behind them again
>HEROES NEVER DIE
Mercy popped her ult 3 times in the last minute of the game

You're right, he needs some buffs.

Well yeah I'm the best genji player in this thread

Imagine subduing Tracer

good to know, thanks

>eat a bunch of adderall
>still lose

I am going to have a heart attack now. And it was all for nothing. I just wanted to be good at video games.

I literally just told you that the chance for her to get a 3 or 4 or 5 man ult happens maybe once in 15 - 20 games, she can res 1 and still be efficient but the fact that 90% of the time all 6 of the enemy team is trying to gun you down is insanely stressful and can lead you to res 1 and then have 4 of your teammates die because you also assumed you would die

Where is the thought in reaper ult
>LMAO SO I CAN JUST TELE IN AND KILL THE ENEMY TEAM
>LET ME THINK ABOUT MY DOWNSIDE
>OH MAYBE IN 0.01 SECONDS SOMEONE MIGHT SHOT ME DOWN BEFORE I CAN KILL HALF THE ENEMY TEAM
>LMAO SURE

Hanzo and Widow are ____fun.

no real defensive capabilities when his ult is down. Highly immobile. Large hitbox.

all you need to do is play something like bastion and watch how fast he gets taken down spite how large his health pool is.

>not here for ass

git gud

Honestly I don't understand why Blizzard allows a tank to feed ults so easily. He should have some kind of ult charging debuff, maybe something themed around his body fat. Being a health tank is fine as long as he doesn't just give free ults all day.

Reply to this post with some of the best moments you've had playing the game.

>drawing a 12 year old boy cosplaying as tracer

I fucking love americans. They're just loud and shout a lot for no reason. They also have the strange habit of using the words "like" and "literally" 5 times each for one sentence.They're also curiously generous with their adjectives.

God damnit. You're here?

One time I was grouped with 5 people that weren't developmentally disabled.

Daily reminder that Mercy takrs Bastion cock

i once won three times in a row

youtube.com/watch?v=edFezcl3fdc
So is Widowmaker still annoying anymore, or should I cancel this project

Uninstalling it.

How will you get better when you block out the people that can tell you what you're doing wrong? If I'm fucking up, I want someone better than me to tell me I'm fucking up. I don't want a hugbox, I want to improve. There's basically no way for any feedback in overwatch. It's kids running around playing team deathmatch that get butthurt when you call them out. and all the other games you listed are also for little bitches

cut it out queertron

I once literally got more than 50% ult charge from 0 after killing a Roadhog as Reaper, it's ridiculous. I'm not sure how much it should be toned down, but he should seriously have a passive for it.

The match I played where I met the guy that would eventually become my bf...

I pressed alt and F4 at the same time

It was really exhilarating

Don't chase him around corners. If he manages to get away from you, let him go unless you have some serious mobility.

Personally, my favorite activity as Tracer is pig hunting. Blink makes you goddamn impossible to hook or hit. The number of times I've had a Roadhog pop Whole Hog just to get me to fuck off is absurd.

>rein charged the enemy rein off a cliff

I know I die too but it feels so good

>the right arm only partially changed so white fades to blueberry past the rifle
absolutelyfuckingdisgusting

>no chance for 3
I've gotten multiple 3 piece revives just about every game I've played as Mercy. It's hilariously strong. She can pop an ult, die in the first frame, everyone gets revived, then when she gets back she has her ult in a minute and and stuffs the next push. and the next push
and the next push
and then defense wins because Mercy has 19 revives and 15k healing

>The chance to get a 3+ man ult happens in 15-20 games

/shitter/ tier confirmed where you faggots die slowly one at a time. Tell me how balanced it is when people can execute combos correctly and wipe most of the enemy team instantly, except the Mercy can still press Q before she dies and then bam you fucking lost.

Even after the widowmaker nerf, any time this bitch is on the enemy team I want to fucking kill myself. The entire game becomes instantly less fun the moment she's picked. Fuck this blueberry sniper bitch.

ive been here since beta

What exactly is the situation in which Pharah's E should be used?

>Shit like this is why we need Trump
>The man who literally would build a wall to keep out people he doesn't like and throws people out of his rallies for disagreeing with him

Trump is the biggest beta bitch to ever live and you morons love him because, like him, you think your shitty attitude and loud voice mask your inner beta and weak will

You're right about everything else though

Widowmaker is white!

White!

Daily reminder that Widowmaker's AR, D.Va's Light Gun, Mercy's Ult, Soldier 76, Lucio, and Zarya is OP and should be nerfed.

y-you too

You're right, remove ults and you actually can start to balance the game.

>Defending on Hanamura
>Down to the last minute and we're still on the first objective.
>Suddenly three players switch to Mei
>They keep icewalling the entrance over and over.
>Half of the other team leaves the voice chat in anger.

>3+ minutes in overtime on Koth and it is nonstop 100% slug out.

I want to cuddle with Jesse McCree!

NERF ZARYA NOW.

NO HERO SHOULD BE REWARDED FOR ME SHOOTING AT THEM!

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF BEING OUT DPSD BY ZARYA AS A PURE OFFENSE CHARACTER LIKE HANZO OR GENJI (MY TWO FAVOURITES).

RIOT WOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH AN UNFUN AND UNBALANCED HERO TO MAKE IT INTO LEAGUE.

Your target is near a ledge.

You see an enemy about to pop an ult on your team.

Getting yourself higher in the air.

Keeping people away from the objective so they can't extend overtime.

That last one is probably the most satisfying use for it, because OT in this game is retarded.

I just got here yesterday. Haven't been on Veeky Forums in almost a year but I used to have you filtered from /lolg/

I'm lvl 75 at this moment, i've played maybe 300 games so far

the chance that the team is

1. grouped
2. all dead
3. aren't about to get killed right away when resed back up

is 1% of all games i've played

getting rolled fucking sucks though

It's genderbend age regression.

I want to cuddle with a girl

Anybody have any good Genji webms? Just pulled this off for the first time.

i've started playing lots more reaper to counter the immense faggotry of a hero that is winston

>winstons faces when they realize they can't just shift m1 and collect a free kill
>all they really do is feed my ult so i can rape their team even harder

even then winston has to be the faggiest hero in the entire game, i hate him so fucking much

>36 hours with Roadhog
>have to give him up because I'm still shit with him

To all those hot monkeys that go after those snipers Hanzo and Widow

YOU DA REAL MVP

Keep it coming, it'll be funny either way.

A beta would let the immigrants come in freely and fuck his woman because they didn't want to look racist, but nice try

Once upon a time.

Nearly got me, have a (you)

You literally play with the shittiest players in history. Even the simplest co-ordinaton on a team with a mercy guarantees at worst a slobberknocker that requires the attacking team to have the upmost co-ordination and timing just to keep overtime on

>being bad at Roadhog
how? Just lurk in small chambers

Peace

t. Widowmaker main

>1v6 as Tracer
>die after 1 hour
>they finally get to push
>my team uses every ult
>I respawn
>repeat

When you can knock an enemy off of the map.

When you can push an enemy away immediately as they ult.

To travel roughly half the distance to the objective on KOTH if you place it right from spawn.

The best use for it is a reserve when you're in deep shit and need to get out of sight. Pharah is vulnerable on the ground and if she's being targeted, launching immediately into the air won't save you. Jumping up beside a wall and using the blast against it will launch you into another direction, possibly hiding you. Great practice for it on Ilios.

>He thinks level means anything
>He's level 75 and still in /shitter/ tier
>And he admitted it all at once in one post

wew lad

>join match
>DEFEAT

That's silly, girls are inferior to Jesse McCree.
I'm here for you, lonely user!

What does it mean if I'm a straight man and I fantasize about becoming Widowmaker irl?

t. hero with 200 or less health

I still get a 3-1 K/D but the 45% winrate just isn't working

New hero when?

Not him but is Zen really a good Zarya counter? He's good for doing long-range damage but she can just shake off Discord with her shield and if he even briefly steps into range of her laser he's done

I usually like to use Pharah to get rid of her

all DAY

Is the Tor nerf the only difference between consoles and PCs now balancewise?