/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Previous dream: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-wSQd-LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
youtube.com/watch?v=U8WXoKrqIi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first to fuck up the "first"-posters.

Doll is cute

Remove beast

But user, that means you'll have to fuck up yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wc0-wSQd-LQ

Blacksky Eye spamming that Lower Pthumeru chain Undead giant was one of the most satisfying things I've done in this game.

What if I told you you could Blacksky Eye bully Pthumerian Elder?

He never pissed me off though. It won't have that same feeling of vengeance.

So you can turn around mid backstep by fucking the analog stick in the opposite direction of where you want to go shortly after the animation starts

Yep. Some autist named it "ravioli-stepping" for no good fucking reason and the name stuck.

Looking for jolly times in Hemwick. Pass is Anduin, by the first lamp

On my way.

>someone saved my mspaint bullshit from months ago

warms my heart.

Ringing

>chalice rom
>beat her ass until she teleports
>she teleports like 1 foot away
>empty out EGs
>RIP

arcancer is so satisfying.

>not just roasting her with the flamethrower so she never gets to teleport at all

I seek assistance with the DLC.
At hunters nightmare lamp, pass is bbg if there are any fellows about.

Be there in a sec friend.

coming

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

ringing

that quality
consider shaving off the first 15 seconds

consider shaving off ur life

Probably for the best, yeah. Better?

yeah, not perfect but the quality is good for the important bits

Anyone want to help me beat bloodstarved beats in main game? My level 29 character will get destroyed.

Pass is bbg, ringing at fog gate.

Literally forward+left.

Literally, just throw a blood cocktail at a wall and spam R1 on it's ass. Otherwise, just walk to the side and all of it's attacks will miss.

I just wanna have fun with fellow hunters :^(

I'll help out man. Be there in a minute.

a little late but in both pve and pvp it's impractical as fuck it would have been better as a weak short charge that blasts opponents away.

Please stop killing me everytime I try to pvp please.

We just killed it

Sorry, another guy came and we already beat him.

Thank you Confederate, couldn't catch your name. Was it albatros?

eww no.

git gud if you want to use it, otherwise stop bitching.

No problem man.
Yeah, it was

Same user, learning to time the tricked charged r2 was one of the most fun experiences i've had in bloodborne. I'll agree that move kinda sucks in pvp tho.

Please how me what retards you go up against where the R2 charged hits. The time and range are so shit.

I fought Lucifer once.

Ayy lmao

Not him, but I enjoy using it when I invade an AKF person, seeing the getting bitch slapped and roll around the floor amd die from one hit is hilarious. I also like charging it while someone is waving at me and seeing them desperately try to move out of it's ramge while still gesturing it, Inonly do it when I'm salty and feel like being an asshole

Research hall my dude?
I killed the hunters.

Is pumping vitality to 99 so you can roll around with 2500 health while relying on flat gems for damage a viable kind of stupidity or the retarded sort?

on my way

It's the fun kind.

Is Bloodborne still alive or is everyone playing DS3?

Would be a shame, I think BB is much more fun.

Have you ever even looked at /bbg/ before or did you just click on it to post that retarded question?

My b

Settle down, okay?

>playing a game with only 4 weapons
Why would anyone play DS3 after the first round?

Nigga, just go into Mensis/Frontier or a boss corresponding with your level and ring a bell, game is still fairly alive.

Seriously, how did they fuck up the weapons that bad after coming out of BB?

I mean, they don't even have transitional switching from 1 hand to 2 hands, the backstep r1 is always the same as the running r1, most the weapon arts are pretty underwhelming, and then there's the fact that if we actually look at unique movesets there's probably less "weapons" in the game than there were in BB.

Damn shame, some of the weapons look great, such wasted potential.

Can someone give me a hand with defiled hotdog?

Pass: just

One of the absolute best design decisions of Bloodborne was to make every weapon unique, instead of having 5 curved swords with the same moveset and ARs a few points apart.

There's also the fact that instead of 1 handing/2 handing most of the time being just a damage increase with a very minor change in moveset transformation basically giving you two almost completely different movesets in one weapon.

BB perfected souls weapon design, I have no idea why they went back to DaS2-tier shit, even DaS1 had seemingly more variety.

Just use the Nose Bop strategy.

>I have no idea why they went back to DaS2-tier shit,
Because that's all DS3 was ever intended to be. Bamco said make a sequel, Miyazaki didn't give a fuck, from made shovelware, Bamco jizzed themselves.

Still need a hand if anyone's around.

mother
fucking
red
fucking
spiders
what the fuck from

Don't trigger me user

>all that end and he couldn't get away

Nobody escapes the spiders user...

Curse the fiends, their children too...

They aren't even that difficult. Turn their strength into a weakness. Their aggro can be turned against them.

Saif is underappreciated

Do you appreciate the Saif?

>Possibly the single best PvP weapon in the game
>Underappreciated

You didn't answer the question did you

Wut? It is second only to the Rakuyo, and you can use them on the same build effectively.

>page 10
surely (You)posting doesn't keep you from double posting to keep the thread up

D E D
E _ E
D E D

Anyone up for a late night dungeon crawl? I've got ritual mats out the wazoo over here and I could use a break from scrubstomping in Mensis. Chalice is your choice, I'll post a glyph if this gets any interest.

>fc is over
>can connect to psn now

Anyone able to help with isz ayyybritas? Pass is: just

sexecutioner's gloves will help

SRRC would help too.

>When you kill the host and he gives you 10k echoes

For what purpose.

HOW DO YOU NOT GET FUCKED BY LUDWIG'S RAPEHORSE BEATS FORM FUCK THIS CUNT FUCK FUCK FUCK

I started to reach a point where it takes forever to rank up in the Vileblood ladder.

nphw47j9 was a mistake

no seriously help
Fuck quickstep it last for FUCKING NOTHING
FUCK
And his sword form is easier but how do you fucking dodge the big beam I run to a side but it tracks

Wait what. I just gave Vileblood Queen more blood shekels and her last line was different.
>This chamber was not made for one alone.
Or something alone that lines.

You mean the big beam that has about 10 seconds of start-up? As soon as you see him charging it up get behind him, you'll get a bunch of free hits.

you'd better put a ring on it user

Just managed to figure that out. But I still can't deal with rapehorse form consistently. I've had to farm Vials twice already,

How can Dark Souls music even hope to compete?
youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

It has only one hope.

youtube.com/watch?v=U8WXoKrqIi0

Oh jesus fuck I finally did it I outraped the rape horse

I managed his second form by staying near his dick and only dodging left and right while never going to his ass, and I even forgot to take off my farming runes for my proper combat ones for the fight,

Still though, how do you do Ludwig's first form? I burned thirteen fucking vials on the first form and nearly none for the second

Is it the giant flea things that I need to farm to get +31% blood gems? All I've been getting from them so far are +25% ones.

The shotgun watcher in bonus areas is the main one you farm for those gems.

Alright thanks.

you don't beat this game until you kill all the bosses at ng+7

>implying they're harder than frc bosses

How the hell do i handle this Rom fucker with all his shitty spiders in my way?

Not to mention i gotta keep his nuke attacks in check too.

Attract the spiders to one side of Rom and then hit Rom from the other side.

Just never stop moving.

>BLT builds
did it never occur to From that having both weapons and guns scaling very well from a single stat would be unbalanced?