pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M
>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10560440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I read an interesting newspaper article written by a singer that went to someone else's concert, and was horrified to see the vast majority of people watching the concert through their phones's screens as they recorded it. The whole "every gen thinks the next is worse" is a bad joke, this generation is truly fucked, a bunch of brainless cattle. Another example is how I had this argument with several people who wanted to buy Macs even though they were not doing it for the proproetary software, only for basic level use (facebook games being the most demanding thing). No matter what points I made, they always went "muh appul tho" and bought them anyway. With the fucking internet at their fingertips you'd think this gen would be the brightest so far

too depressing 4 ffg :^( then again plenty of mobilefags are going to be pretty depressed these few days :^)

>this generation is truly fucked, a bunch of brainless cattle

Get this shit outta here.

Would you pet her and listen to her purr /ffg/?

grandpa, are you shitposting on the internet again?

How is everyone's shitty Pecil pulls faring so far?

no but I would marry Raya-O!

Is the O short for Outstanding?

the O is for cute!

>With the fucking internet at their fingertips you'd think this gen would be the brightest so far
Well that was stupid of you. With the world's information at their fingertips people can just program anything they'd otherwise rely on their own memory for into their smartphones, or look up what to believe about an issue instead of developing actual critical thinking skills.

>bunch of brainless cattle
>posting on Veeky Forums

I love Rikku. All my mythrils going to her BSB now that I got what I needed from this BSB fest banner 1.

Please tell us more about how much you hate black people user.

100 gem pull.

pretty good seeing as it only took me 100 mythril. I'd say I deserved it sonce I dropped all my mythril on the Cecil/Squall banner two fests back and only got a Lightning Steel and some off banner garbage for it.

Yes because a layman will already know the necessary information to compare and make decisions. If they did the issue wouldnt exist. It's no different than checking a library. The issue is that they can obtain that information with no effort and instead take pride in being ignorant.

Just like mobilefags who know RK is a gambling game and then whine that it's unfair.

Shitter here, any of these good?
>TFW saw 5 5*'s and got 2 dupes

Vanille's good staff (Physician's Staff) isn't on our banner, only the JP one, but won't appear in events anytime soon because we follow JP banners otherwise.... so her future is... shall we say.... looking bad in the short term. If you need a decent Medica, the one on Wyrmfang is just fine though.

And then you get your choice between 2 Bard/Dancers.... Kefka's is a Magic Boost, which are super rare and never bigger than a "small" boost, so if you do wanna run a Mage Party, thats a very solid item.

They're all pretty good for a new player. Not top tier relics at this point but solid all around.

>Mythril at start 279
>mythril now 179
>2 11x draws on P1
>Celes, Vanile, 2x Gordon
All in all, I'm not too happy about this, if I can get to 205+ before this phase ends I will roll more until I'm back at 200, everything afterwards goes to my boys Bartz and Gil

I'm attempting the Ultima Nightmare, should I use the cloak?

stop shittin the thread
anyway back to posting waifus, forced memes and pulls

ok, best waifu here.

Real waifus have waifus.

Legitimate question/poll /ffg/:

Which final fantasy girl has best midriff?

Tifa, hands down.

Follow-up 3 pull.

>it's another everyone has full synergy event
>all my damage dealers are at or only a couple of points below atk soft cap unbuffed
>even Tyro is at 495 attack
>over 600 mind on Y'shtola
these are always fun
these are always fun

what does this has to do with final fantasy?

Just some kid posting his overreaction to technological progress. Ignore him and his belief that not being busy with technology is some how a virtue.

Can't compete

He said final fantasy girl.

Forgot your frog.

Fang > Rikku > Yuffie > Tifa > Lenna

holy cow! what happened to Yosemitebear's hippie hair? his rainbows where radioactive?

What event is that where everyone and everything has synergy? Is it finally the end times? Are we finally fighting all the final bosses?

Lightning > Fang

He looks like the chicken man from Toy Story 2

>she's going out of her way to hide it
yeah it must be great...

Fuck i just bought gems...im not on a slippery slope ri-right guys? Its only a couple of 100gem pulls right?

She can't show it all at once, it'd be too overwhelming

You're a stutter fag. Kill yourself.

Nothing wrong with that! You did well, kupo!

no, just an assortment of bosses from various FF games with a badass arrangement of Fight With the Four Fiends playing. Ultimate+ Omega also had full synergy.

>tfw Dr. Mog will never pat your head and tell you you did well

So what should I have before attempting a Nightmare Dungeon?
I've cleared the first level of the Ultima one with a team of level 60s. but how does the last phase work?

looks pretty disappointing desu

>fanart

I think they literally just photoshopped lightning's head on

If it is fanart they at least knew enough to have the correct piercing.

I want to tummy kiss Lightning!

Do you play FFRK? Please vote and contribute to the statistics.

strawpoll.me/10560440
strawpoll.me/10560440
strawpoll.me/10560440

Models don't usually wear jewelry like that during a shoot.

Lilisette

Should I even draw on this first banner? I'd fucking kill a man for that P.Cecil Excalibur but the rest is very underwhelming stuff for characters I don't even really like

Maybe I'll just pull four times on Phase 4

Between a 100 gem pull and a 3x I got Celes Excalibur and Kefka's armor. Now I have Magic Shout but no place in my party for Kefka.

Mog, Kefka and Basch MC2 when?

never ever

Does anyone of the webm of the guy using VR to check Cidney out?

I don't know what's weirder: The fact the final boss of that thing is FFX's Ultima Weapon (aka a midboss palette swap to the optional dungeon's actual boss of Omega Weapon), or the fact that beating him gets you a 5* summon. That is also Ultima Weapon.

Basch in a bit over a month. For Kefka we can only hope they add it to the hall of rites since we probably won't get Dissidia. Mog about a month after Basch.

Luck's not on my side, but at the same time, I can't really complain that I got Relm's brush.

I just kind of wish all the other orbs hadn't been silver.

Uktima Weapon giving Ultima Weapon is pretty neat. Kind of like VIII's Ultima Weapon wielding Cloud's Ultima Weapon from VII

Still don't understand why the FFX event gave Alexander tbqh. Seems very obvious he should be from a FFIX event where you fight Bahamut at Alexandria.

yes

thanks, Bash has been part of my a-team since he was released and it's uncomfortable to see 4 lv80s and one 65 between them

no

Maybe

>Maybe
Nah man, someone on the internet definitely has it

I don't know, can you repeat the question?

Clarify what you mean. Do you mean you've beaten the difficulty 100 dungeon of the Ultima set?

There's a quick guide to Ultima Buster himself in the RK FAQ in the OP, it assumes your team has several honed Thunder and Fire magics to about ~R3/R4/

Well /ffg/?

>It's called Hilda Garde VII

>draw on his banner
>his
user what the hell? Lilisette is a cute girl. And afaik she doesn't have a banner, and if she did I'd buy gems to get her relics. Stop toying with me!

That 140 difficulty Kefka is really fucking me up

i dont know why it quoted and i dont even know who the fuck Lilisette is

>I don't even know who the fuck lilisette is
Well in that case let me enlighten you. Lilisette is the absolute best girl!

Please translate to shitter
What does R3/R4 mean?

rank 3 / 4, meaning you've honed them to have 6 or 8 charges

from experience several R2s might do it, but barely

Would Firaga etc be enough, or should I get a full set of the higher level spells
And yes, I've only beaten the difficulty 100 one

>random Hall Of Rites update with new MC2s

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad I can finally level Eiko past 65. But where did this come from? Did JP get these MC2s the same way?

Yes

>Y'shtola and Vanille both had so much mind that U+ Valigarmanda's Stop wore off as soon as the stop icon appeared
I like it.

This is what keeps me from using Kefka despite getting his Magic Shout relic just now.

He has 50 MND at 65. Fifty. Rikku has 90 at that level.

So as far as I can tell all his Bard stuff would be awful and last 2 seconds and if he ever gets hit by status he is never coming back from it.

no

>read jewgle's explanation on Kefka Ultimate
Well thank fuck summoner gave me Terra's SSB and I got Celes' SSB today

>falling for the furry jew

Shiryu eats a bag of dicks.

Omega is going to take a bit of grinding and some serious luck.

How is the Celes one gonna help with anything

absorb magic? Or does that not work here?

would you a dalmascan royalty?

>no Faris MC2

So is she just never going to get her MC2 ever?

Kefka at least can use staves and instruments to offset his atrocious MND to some extent.

Edea has an even SHITTIER Mind than him and doesn't have that luxury.

To put it into prespective how bad Edea's MND is, it is two points lower than that of the Core BERSERKER at level 50.

It is one point higher than that of the fucking ONION KNIGHT at level 50, and his entire gimmick is having the absolute shittiest stats in every regard until you push him to max level and he suddenly slingshots into stellar across the board stats.

Forgot image because I am dumb

I feel like VIII as a realm in general is going to need a roster overhaul like II and III got.

Who other than Cid has the +EXP RM?