├ Web Event: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/webevent/
└ ARKS Report: pso2.jp/players/event/4th_aor/report/player/

■ Current Update (6/22): 「龍乱の大祭」Part 2
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-maintenance-and-patch-6222016/

■ Weekly Boost & Events Schedule
├ JST: google.com/calendar/[email protected]
├ Random EQ Hourly Advance Notice (JP): twitter.com/pso2_emg_hour
└ Regular Maintenance: Wednesday @ 11:00 ~ 17:00 JST

■ Scratches: Assault Force (until 7/20), Kabukimono Style (until 7/6), Darkness Ruler (until 12/14)
pso2.jp/players/catalog/scratch/

■ Next Update (7/6): 「境界を越えし漆黒の闘神」Part 1
bumped.org/psublog/final-fantasy-xivs-odin-roams-into-pso2/

■ August Updates
bumped.org/psublog/pso2-heads-to-las-vegas-in-a-new-field/
bumped.org/psublog/sachiko-kobayashi-to-perform-in-pso2-live-event/

□ FAQs, Guides (READ THESE BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS)
├ General Information: bumped.org/psublog/
pastebin.com/CxBP1mEA
docs.google.com/document/d/1Ml9MGiN2Ich09mDtR82N1zn62oa1Mp6x6yzRjHrEf8c/ (Last Updated: 7/25/2015)
├ Basic English Patch: psumods.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=206
├ Buy ARKS Cash using PSO2es: pastebin.com/raDBtSpa
bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-guide-chip-database/

□ Database/Wiki
pso2.swiki.jp/index.php (JP)
pso2wiki.net/ (JP)
pso2.cirnopedia.info/ (EN - OUTDATED AS FUCK)

□ Simulators
├ Skill Tree: arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php
├ Affix: pso2affix.seilent.net/
└ Damage: 4rt.info/psod/

Other urls found in this thread:

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11ydbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000fdBInidsOGKdsqBsNIkfdndnIn000006ebqB4Ni2jcKIklb00000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
youtube.com/watch?v=8rbYRnePpmc
youtube.com/watch?v=S24ihIRX1r8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How was everyone's demise runs?

trap lilis

didn't run it
probably should have run it
too out of it right now

Should I use a Fire Element changer on my 60 ele Revo rod? Every other collection file rod has been complete shit, even compared to it.

Help, I'm stupid. How many 20ele collection file weapons do you need to both get one of them to 60ele AND unlock +35?

you need 3 to get to 60 ele, you need 6 to get to 35

ready for round two

Eh?

Farming Rays is a pain in the ass. Fuck this shit.
Massive pain in the ass compared to Yamatos where all I had to do was run that several times.

What's wrong user? Can't run a SHAQ?

>Waahh I want easy 13*s

Am I the only one who didn't see what the big deal was with pyroxenes

I mean, all they really have to do is consolidate them instead having a billion different ones for every quest

Or just give everyone a storage that's just rocks.

You can only fill it with rocks.

Also, what's the final judgement on the Ray weapons?

It was fun. I need to run it a shitton times for my stones though.

Can't figure out how to re-create this face in the character maker.

Can any kind user do it for me and show sliders?

Just 2 more weeks...

Week and a half ish

arks-layer.com/skillsim/skillcalc.php?11ydbxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIobxIo0jdodBIb000000000doIn0000000jdoib0000000fdo0000000Io00000000fdBInidsOGKdsqBsNIkfdndnIn000006ebqB4Ni2jcKIklb00000jdoIb0000000lo000000j
this is my TE/BR tree so far, i'm not level capped yet/
did i already massively fuck up? where do i go form here?

You probably should have invested in some form of elemental mastery instead of maxing out Shifta/Deband Advance and Deband Cut

I don't see anything glaringly wrong with the Braver tree since it appears incomplete

does elemental mastery increase tech explosion damage? i don't find myself casting techs that often since whacking them tends to do more damage.
i'm sitting on like 10 skill points on my braver tree because i don't know what to get since i'm not using katanas or bullet bows.

How many Nox needed from +30 to +35?

It does not, but it's still useful to have. Wind Mastery will increase the power of Zanverse, and Light Mastery is pretty useful for any Darker boss since tech explosions are generally less useful against them (or any single target)

Oh, I almost forgot, all of the elemental mastery skills will increase the power of their associated compound techniques, that is definitely worth looking into for that.

For Braver, you might want to look into a T-ATK bow and the Rapid Shoot branch for Banish Arrow shenanigans, or Average Stance if you aren't fully rainbow, or to better deal with things with no element weakness or natural weak point, like darker laser towers in mining base.

What are Interrupt (?) Rankings?

a quest where whoever can clear it the fastest gets a rewards and bragging rites

Can it be done solo?

i figured the extra points in shifta advance would be overall better than any of the element masteries (with party members taken into account).
as far as tech explosions not being good against bosses i feel like i do way more damage hitting them with weak stance up since i have most of my elements covered.
should i be changing to a different weapon to cast techs? does the weapon equipped even effect tech damage?

also regarding the banish arrow thing, how does that work? i don't even have any bows that i can equip as a techer.

thanks for answering all my questions by the way.

yes, but its not recommended because the IR ranking are always TA mission on SH or XH

if you're good enough to solo finish xhta in a minute or less, sure

Oh! Never mind then, thanks to everyone that answered.

Do I need 9 altogether, or just 6?
And can I start mashing them together to unlock +35 before I'm at +30?

Are the rewards in IM worth the hazzle?

just 6

What is フードデバイス/打撃ミニ ?

Food Device/Striking Mini

Mag food.

>should i be changing to a different weapon to cast techs? does the weapon equipped even effect tech damage?
All attack techniques will take into account your total T-ATK, which includes any T-ATK on the weapon you're currently wielding.

>also regarding the banish arrow thing, how does that work? i don't even have any bows that i can equip as a techer.
Banish Arrow (and Volgraptor) work by marking a target and then "recording" any damage done to them while the mark is placed, and after a short duration the mark explodes, the total damage recorded to them being dealt again

A Te/Br would use a Rikauteri (an 11* bow equippable by Techer, with quite a bit of T-ATK on it) to mark a target with Banish Arrow, and then cast high powered techniques to deal big numbers on bosses

Although actually I'm not really sure this is a thing people still bother with since 13* and weapon boosts (a damage boost of which Rikauteri would not benefit on a Techer main) became a thing

It's alright solo, but I sold mine because it's a pain to use in MPAs and you're better off using zanverse instead.

What is 壊輝石ドゥルガー
and 陰輝石チャンドラ

Items for weapons? why did I get themf rom doing SH kuron?

Not a fan of how Ray sheets mobs are hidden behind quests that want capsules and XQ passes. Much more on the prior than the latter as it wants me to farm 2 quests of things I'm NOT after so I can farm the quest for the thing I AM after.
Wondering if my time would be better spent farming towards an austere.

>tfw you scratch the prostate accessory

durga destruction pyroxene and chandra shadow pyroxene, their used to make some kuron weapons and the "evil" 13* weapon series

Why is rumcafe ded? i thought people were usually in there around this time. Also is it true that the discord is deader than a kid with sickle cell?

Literally no reason to log in.

How normal is it to get in a Block that says it's full but you do something and you get inside the full block without being premium?

Both discords have a decent amount of people in them but nobody's saying much. Can't comment on rumcafe since I'm not logged right now.

Why not

happens every now and then

It happens always, I assume no one says it because then it would be fixed.

ah

There are 2 discords? I was under the impression that there was one. Also while i was still there it seemed somewhat lively but now i heard its like really dead now

I got the blue weapon in in 2 minutes
The other weapon was 4 runs of XQ
What sucks is waiting for all those PDs

yeah, there's the open one that gets linked here that lets anyone in and there's a 'sekrit' one that's sekrit as in sofa's not in there w

to be fair, to get austere you need to farm xqs anyway.

why is there even a sekrit discord to begin with- ohhhhh. I was thinking about going back to the public one again but i didn't wanna get bored again. good to know i'm not missing anything.

Here's a Quna butts!

dat qona chon
would hot doge/10
might make a clone of her for my pure melee character but there's already a million quna clones running around

How to become a good hu/fi and fi/hu player?

They are very little hassle so you might as well

saturday party time, or sunday
with only that one papagayo bird as guest
time to talk with my logs ;-;

go solo stuff full glass cannon?

First step: Become a swordsman youtube.com/watch?v=8rbYRnePpmc

you could do something fun with it like this dude on ship 8
or ship 5 I forget

is this an FF protagonist

Oh, I remember that guy from this:
youtube.com/watch?v=S24ihIRX1r8

>sees 3rd in interrupt ranking

all the good players left the game already it's not much of an achievement

So did they actually stop handing out free respec passes?

I didn't get one during 2 years of not playing.

They gave one out when Episode 4 released, you need to log in to receive them during the distribution period.

They definitely handed them out
They must have expired before you were able to claim them, though

im in love

>This salty you need to lie on the internet

>EDF dead
>Hyperion dead
>OH dead
Is sees the last active team here?

As te/br would a cheapo app soul/mod/tech4/pow4 get me by or aim for other affixes?

stack as much t-atk as you can. I think I personally did App/mod/tech/tech boost back when tech boost was like 1m on my ship.

What purpose do star gems serve that AC didn't?

There is a pso speedrun going on atm for a small marathon twitch tv/elmagus

Is there a better way for killing green bears

File says Demise and they hardly spawn in Kuron so this bar is going up really slowly

Also where is angel other than SHAQ?

They award small amounts of SG for free/playing normally
They never did/do this with AC. I suppose they could have just given you 25 AC every few days instead but whatever

TD4 for Angel or SHAQ.

Does the English patch in the OP translate more than the Tweaker, or are they the same? The only stuff missing isn't important, ambient text and whatnot but it'd be nice if that was done as well.

Hunt for the blue weapon directly instead

Where can I find lv 66+ Breeahdas for the Ray TMGs?

So you're saying that doing quarry SHAQ will raise the gauge for Ray Launcher/Katana/DB blue weapons all at once?

Go to any shaq that drops the blue weapon you want and if you pick it up it will count for collection sheet purposes instantly

So the enemy has to actually drop the weapon?

That sucks

Hunting bears or some other shit sucks more compared to doing some shaq 1-2 times and getting the blue weapon directly at least for me

Does enemy level has anything to do with collection file completion?
Say the file requires level 66 Ragne, does killing XH Ragne gives better percent completion than the SH counterpart?

From what I've been told, it makes no difference at all. There is no bonus for killing a higher level version than you have to.

>tfw angel can chase you to the height limit

remove angel

oo migoto

Stop being trash.

many enemies do you massive waste of space

what should i be getting from trading in my 10 star items at the recycle man?
i'm just about to hit the difficulty after super hard and i dunno which items i'll really need in the future.

Excubes are the most useful
That said, you'll probably be spending a proportion of the 10* you get as grind fodder for NT weapons soon

oh ok, what are excubes used for? i've got a big pile of them at this point.

isn't the best grind fodder feeding a weapon a copy of itself? does rarity give more grind EXP? the game gave me some 13 star weapons my class can't use so i've been wondering what to do with them.

>oh ok, what are excubes used for?
There's a shop on the second floor that deals exclusively in them, the main things are +250% rare drop rate boosters, and ability affix boosters, although you might find other things to your liking in there too

>isn't the best grind fodder feeding a weapon a copy of itself?
You will want to do that, but for other specific reasons instead of just simply raising its grind level

>does rarity give more grind EXP?
It is a factor

>the game gave me some 13 star weapons my class can't use so i've been wondering what to do with them.
Not much you can do right now unless it's an Ares series (it's probably not) but there should eventually be a way to make use of them

OMIGOTO

Post handsome males

>newman

opinion discarded

Tokyo explore is the worst explore in the entire game, what the fuck?
>no end boss
>no mob density
>tiny flying mobs that fly around all over impossible to hit that stop your progress
>forced to go in certain directions

Did they just rush this out in 5 minutes? I never thought I'd like ark quests over a fields explore, what the fuck.