Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/pYdwfntu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/746752177008480256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is evil ryu mk axekick > cr mp a 1f link?

>I watch anime

Our boy

yea

ibuki's almost on the scene bros...i can almost smell her...

Anyone wanna play doa 5 on ps3?

If you guys want to remove Smash or at least Melee from FGC events now is your best chance to demand it.

Ugh why do they split them up into multiple parts. Just upload the whole vod.

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING MAY UPDATE

buddy boy

ad revenue. Once you sell your soul to esports, the only thing you can think about is money.

I was warned for this image. Why?

>posting fighting game related things
get
that
ass
BANNED

Showing too much skin.

worst prisoner tbqh

reported for not wearing trousers

Solid 4

twitter.com/fchampryan/status/746752177008480256

Is he right broski?

do all british girls sound like tracer

Wouldn't have happened if she went with a morrigan cosplay instead.

Too much exposed skin is against the Sharia law

No fucking Laura or Mika lmaao???

MUH

the only bits i'd change is cammy to 3-7 and ryu and chun to 5-5

no they really dont

her accent is so hammy

Isn't that kink shaming or something

I hope so.

yes

Reminder to exercise for at least an hour to 30 minutes a day! A healthy body leads to a healthy mind!

>implying

Why are there always lewd OPs. I don't want to fap when discussing fighting games.

cosplay was a mistake

dirty disgusting ugly skanks ruining waifus

do all britt girl have dat ass game like Cummy or trapcer?

I thought cammy was supposed to have a bigger/better ass than morrigan?

where is tracers ass?

brit girls arent some seperate species lol

think girls from your country and then add a regional accent

>cosplay
>accurate

100 pushups 100 situps 100 squats and a 10km run every single day

>expecting pixar characters to have ass

>brit girls arent some seperate species lol

speak for yourself

>what is elastigirl

What does EMGF stand for? Jack's move

Anyone got a link to goobers being booed by smashfags?

I missed it.

a blessed exception

And shes not even a pretty cosplayer.

I never understood this meme

all of those exercises he lists are easily achievable in a couple of months yet he supposedly kills every enemy in one punch

pretty dumb imo

>all of those exercises he lists are easily achievable in a couple of months yet he supposedly kills every enemy in one punch
That is why everyone is surprised and calls bullshit when he says it's how he achieved his powers. Congratulations you got the joke.

did you know
one punch man isnt real?

is she even asian?

yea but 100 push ups, 100 situps, 100 squats

thats like saying you need to practice 100 hadoukens 100 tatsus and 100 dps to become daigo

How would we do it? Who would we ask? I'm sure tournament organizers wouldnt like it because it would mean less money, whats more likely gonna happen is that smash becomes the main game at FGC events. Good thing i'm moving to japan soon where actual fighting games are played :)

Yes that is the joke:

is BBCPEX steam version netcode good?

how is that a joke? the expression in the manga picture obviously shows they are in shock

That is because you didn't read the rest of the chapter.

alright that makes sense then

Anime/manga had fallen so low that something like OPM is seen as a hallmark of the industry

Pretty sad desu ne

im gONNA FUCKGING DO IT!11!!

100 HADOUKENS
100 TATSUS
100 WAKE UP DPS
EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

I should as well, the only game I've picked up this sale is Doom 2016

these tekken costumes sound like a good idea on paper but they turn the game into some ugly clusterfuck because everyone will go for the most lol random combination of colors and accessories

>just get GGXrd.
>saying this on steam of all places
LMAO

please do we really need it

Seriously, I've been calling Tekken 7 the most beautiful fighting game ever for months, but then I saw some customized characters and I now I'm in doubt. Shit is worse than the TF2 hats clusterfuck, hopefully someone makes a default costumes only mod.

>tfw EU SFV scene is ded

I just wanna play ;_;

lmao xD u dun like fun in ur games??? :pppp

Well Soul Calibur V had some pretty cool creations that were really impressive, even if they were hidden underneath tons of ridiculous shit. Let's just hope they give an option to filter people using custom skins or not allowing people to pick it in your lobby

When Daigo does a tatsu on his opponent's wakeup, is he mitigating the risk by expecting his opponent to either backdash, jump, or crouch?

If the opponent wakes up and standblocks, he gets a full combo so I'm curious what he's looking for besides wake up grab or wake up backdash.

>fgc getting bullied by melee kids

lmao

it's not fair, other generals are literally filled with halfnaked lolis covered in semen

>majority of smash players are white
>chimped out hardest during CEO

justify yourselves white people

>tfw did kara palms with yun until i could do 10 gjs worth without dropping them
>tfw did tth on small hitbox characters (yun/yang) until i could do them 10 times without hitting them
>tfw you neglect everything else and get bodied in turd strike because all you know how to do are training boar combos

like?

they also stink out the place making it smell like a zoo too

>Not fit

Not muh Wondy.

Black weeaboos playing anime fighters are like the best in all the of community, they are chill as fuck and actually seem to be having fun

t. combofiend

t. mike ross

is japan relevant in fighting games anymore now that infiltration and phenom exist?

t. xavier woods

Newfag in this general, can someone please tell me what does this mean? It looks like it's about street fighter players or something

That's because we know its just a game. Seriously, I've been to smash tournaments where people would not shut the fuck up about memes and shit, it's irritating. To be honest it's not just white people though its kind of everyone. As much as I love smash the community is shite

Nope. And with Smash on the rise, they're even less relevant.

>sfv
>relevant anywhere

There's games other than Street Fighter in Japan, user.

why dont you learn to fucking google like every human bean

Combofiend is a former fighting game pro and a producer of SFV and the head PR guy at Capcom US do any time people say something positive about SFV or something negative about another fighter they think he made the post

holy shit that artist REALLY REALLY fucked up her legs

Mike "Combofiend" Ross

i posted her again because she's the ibuki cosplayer without the mask

IBUKI WHEN

Thanks user

uuuummm why does her kunai crossup if its hitting in front of them..?

LET ME GUESS

VORTEX
O
R
T
E
X