/fog/ Fallout General

U 'avin a giggle M8 Edition

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>CBBE Links & Outfit Studio Guide
pastebin.com/GG0n8K62

>Fallout 4 Mods By /fog/ And/Or Removed from Nexus
pastebin.com/6kGZaPiy

>HELP! THE NEW PATCH BROKE MY MODS!
pastebin.com/EEaEc6rW

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

>/aco/ Thread
(nsfw)

>/y/ Thread
(nsfw)

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6473/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?
youtube.com/watch?v=v_RgNLI1rYY
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15108
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Farts are gross

2nd for piper fags are degenerates

Xth for what am I doing wrong with this mod?

Is it safe to put weapons and armor on weapon/armor racks or will settlers get to them?

and what does that make cait fags?

top of the line Gentlemen

pooper a shit
cait a shit
curie a shit

I thought this was well established

Asking here again cause im still lost.
>Okay, so i've been having fun with manufacturing items, but is there a way to set it up so that it'll only pull the items i need to make a set amount of something?

pls post i want more

would you call her a shit if she stared at you like this in real life? My dick would explode.

Smelling a fart

Would like to make wincest mod

>trail leading off from Commonwealth
>new land area
>cabin hidden in middle of forest
>has family of father and his 18yo daughter living there
>everything looks normal, they do daily things
>can find computer logs and other stuff about what's really going on there
>lewd events

Now I just need to learn shit needed to do this.

No Health Level Scaling - or request customised formula by MindfulDroid
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/6473/?

Fallout 4 Configuration Tool - By Bilago by Bilago
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?

With the configuration tool, you can make ALL NPCs killable in the Tweaks tab I think.

has a better voice than K.L.E.O. so she is best robofu

>tfw high level Ada becomes strong enough to tank mini nukes and take on behemoths on her own

>Bored
>I guess I'll build the stupid meme shit in this DLC to fuck with
>Giant cannon
>I SHALL BECOME THE HUMAN CANNONBALL
>Get into cannon
>Command Piper to press the launch button
>Cannon firing sound
>I'm still in the cannon

THANKS BETHESDA

piper didn't even do anything
useless companion

Exit armor then go in cannon.

Should have used Ada instead. She never disappoints.

I've fired myself from the canon, it might be your power armor

Oh. I'll try that then. I need to find a helmet and cape first.

With that auto-butcher mod I've decided to collect skulls. I dumped them all in it for shits n gigs, but most of them didnt even make it out of the cannon.

I cant wait to siege the gunners.

And send them back my prisoners.

youtube.com/watch?v=v_RgNLI1rYY

My gunner farm is pretty ridiculous. I went up 4 levels just harvesting their precious bones for my oil.

Repost because fuck you people.

I've just been busy, Ayanami's Plugsuit has actually been done for about a week. But the way people beg for things makes me want to release it or anything else or even work on anything even less.

>It really dissapoints me how most of the people here won't even try modding
Buff's 100% right guys, it's not something that takes a lot of time and it's not even that hard once you actually try to do something. If it seems daunting just start small, and work up from there.

I picked up what I needed to know in Daz3d, Blender, NifSkope, and OS for shaping AND rigging all in two days with only minor prior experience. It isn't hard, you people are just plain lazy.

You could have solved the Nazis resupply problem.

I had some...clogging issues on my conveyorbelts, though. At least 10 of the gunners fell off the belt due to their being so many.

But 10 out of 60 something gunners wasnt so bad. I wish picking up bodies and manually placing them on things wasnt so clunky.

Oh and it seems that the cannon launcher does in fact launcher people.

I can't think of a practical use for this, but it was fun I guess. I was kinda thinking of dumping gunner bodies in it to launch them all into a hopper, but that would be too much work and wouldnt even be reliable.

>using the whole corpse
>using an open conveyor

Use the ball track funnels above a belt and toss their arms and legs in. The whole corpse gets recycled.

Oh, neat. I knew about the body parts working as the entire body thing, but I didnt know you could make things clip through solid objects like that.

Also random accessories mod soon if people stop being such whiney bitches.

Anyway...now where and how do I farm acid?

>if people stop being such whiney bitches.

never

does bashing mods together count? I did this a lot for New Vegas.

for real though, been wanting to do an 8-bit radio station. Got any guides for that? music should be super small scale.

Whats all going to be in it? I also need to get back to work on that illusionSoft hair thing soon.

Time to buy those shipments you would never touch otherwise.

Now set it to fire in to a butcher and see what happens. If you're moving on a conveyor you can't de-ragdollize.

Probably nothing but I guess I could try

Now post some more sexy power armor bullshots.

Nothing particularly farmable. Insect cages might help as half their spawns have acid in their drop tables. Otherwise you're raiding garages and supply closets.

okay!

Dead Sexy.

I want to FUCK that parrot!

>does bashing mods together count? I did this a lot for New Vegas.
I'm just porting stuff so, yes?

>Whats all going to be in it?
I'm just using junk from Skyrim that I liked, no real direction planned yet. Probably lots of hats, masks, strap gear, dresses and other useless stuff like that.

>I also need to get back to work on that illusionSoft hair thing soon.
Yes, yes you do, I need that for reasons.

thats the how babies come out of my cannon if u catch my drift hehhhe

you could make your belts bigger with place anywhere and have a nice big moving floor dragging them through traps

I like that screenshot. Might even use it as a wallpaper.

Okay, I launched myself like 15 times. On the 14th try I actually landed on the belt and went inside the auto butcher. I got up inside and clipped through it. I made videos of every failed launch, might make one big collage webm in a sec.

quick

can we use this for engineering purposes

ayy we l'sims now
>tfw only one stair, still cant into half-height floors thing
still, im gona waste my whole day with this mod

>I'm just porting stuff so, yes?
ah ok great then.

What name would you guys recommend for an 8-bit radio station?

tossing a couple of ideas into the forge
>Killer Bits Radio
>Bityard Boston
[cause I'm from the Boneyard and I'm in boston hosting an 8-bit radio station, only if I voice it]

8-bit bash at boston

dis shit is gona be cozy af

or better yet, "The Boston Boneyard 8-bit Bash"

How about "A Bit of Boston"?

Is a Luck build more broken than a Ninja + Blitz build? I hear it's really good but i never invested all those levels into luck.

I find raiders are cheaper to mass produce as jet is easier than 500 caps per cage

What mod? Homemaker?

I'd imagine it needs more perk points to do so, but there are weapon mods for guns that directly affect critical damage and not sneak crit damage.

Too much fertilizer to make jet. Also how can you ever be short of caps. Even after harvesting and selling all of the Gunners shit you can easily make like an 8000 cap profit or more.

how do you get that shit to work?

I'm writing some idle lines for a companion mod, you all have anything to contribute? here are the ones I have written down right now

just made things super realistic

Oh and re-baiting the cage only costs 50 caps iirc

I have a giant pimple on my chin and it FUCKING HURTS.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15108

you need pillars between them, 1x1 squares everywhere

Are you going to be voicing that?

Side note, what happened to the guy who was re-doing Nates lines, or Prestons lines?

Looks kinda neat. Is it navmeshed so settlers / followers can go into them?

SQUIRREL ON A STICK IS PEOPLE!
SQUIRREL ON A STICK IS PEOPLE!
Bad Iguana Bob joke

>Gunners not even flinching
Did it bug out?

He says it is, havent tried yet, not like the default ai is any good i havent seen them in my normal builds ever.

>tfw you have more Mini Nukes than Lever-Action ammo

Buff have you ever considered making a new character? You've got over a thousand missiles, you're over level 150, your SS can withstand being out in the open taking shots from several dozen gunners at once and not even getting a bruise. How is the game still fun like that?

what about this screenshot?

What is your secret for good screenshots? ENB?

No, a friend is going to record the lines for me.

I get bored after level 20-30 lmao

Starting a New Vegas explosive focused run, and the bounce for dynamite and grensades is fucking ridiculous. Any mods that hell with this?

>enb
i cant even figure out how to download the fucking thing, ive been on his site and theres no links to anything so i never used it
as for quality screenshots, its about atmosphere and having a good sense of ascetics

What other games are there to rip pretty things from /fog/?

I don't like yellow / green that much. Don't really want it on my desktop.

I've got around 140 mini nukes. I don't even like the Fatman since its just too heavy.

I'm waiting for all the DLC for this character at least. I haven't saved up all my supplies and built all my stuff up to throw it all away right now. Also I don't really know if I want to replay this game from the beginning again. Maybe a few years from now I may begin a survival character.

I've also began my movement to give all my settlers massive firepower so they won't rely on me every time a big invasion happens, so I don't really WANT to restart now. Every time the Slog gets invaded its a shitshow, like 20 fuckers show up. One day it was Super mutants, and half of them had thousands of health. The missile turrets barely put a dent in them before the retarded aiming of the missiles blew up their own power sources.

>as·cet·ic
>əˈsedik/
>adjective
>1.
>characterized by or suggesting the practice of severe self-discipline and abstention from all forms of indulgence, typically for religious reasons.

what UI mod is that?

Yeah, I'm not even sure how that happened.

im dum okay
i cant spell well and thats what it auto-corrected to
aesthetic, there, happy?

DEF_INV

Removed from Nexus for some reason. I'm using the old version that didn't crash with the Mechanist Lair. I might still have it.

PlayClub hairs when?

>Removed from Nexus for some reason

do they or LL even need a reason at this point?

when you stop being lazy shit and port it yourself

***CONSPIRACY_ALERT***
BETHESDA HIRED A TROLL COMPANY FOR FLAGGING AND STEALING NEXUS MODS WITH THE PURPOSE OF KILLING THE NEXUS AND BRINGING ALL MODS TO BETHESDA
***CONSPIRACY_ALERT***

bruh why my kids eyes freaky all of a sudden

synth scum

HE'S A SYNTH

I'm casually working on them. I haven't converted all of the files yet from their original format, but they won't be that hard to do. Each file extracted contains the normals, diffuse, and speculars for textures, so that saves me like 2 hours of work.

Not sure why it was removed, I think it caused crashes, the newer versions. He wouldnt release old version so he just deleted it like a dumbass, I guess.

better question
what happened to my head

>Wonder if Vault-Tec Rep survives as I run through security gate in intro
>Much later
>Get hotel room cause that's closest place to save
>This guy exits room as I walk past

I never knew.

Kill it like the rest.