League of Legends general - lolg

Urgot is the best and cutest girl in league of legends.

old thread:
eyosongive.us
champion.gg
nofunwithnu.nu

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EjprL83E-attn-rocksurfers-seismic-shove-changes-in-internal-testing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

Remember to thank your support today!

nigga your thread is dead

pictures!

anyone in low silver NA want to duo with a jg/mid? i want to grind games for a few hours. ign jesussaysno

fuck no every support i play with acts like an entitled piece of shit and thinks they can carry games

Draaaaaaaven! (is best guy)
Sona pictures are fine, but please control yourself...

What about janna

she only relies on you fag

i want to pat Sona on the head and scuffle her hair!

Why is Kayle the best champion?

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

I actually don't like people that do that

Posting in a soon to be deleted thread.

In?

In.

I'd like that too

>17 posts
>11 pictures

keep it on fags

Just had to face this trio in normal draft.

>üchiha

Pssh, nothing perssonel kid

guys whats a good jungler for gold elo and learning macro plays?
i try eve but feed or cant carry
same wth udyr
like i dont get it

Posting in what should be a deleted thread

HOT POCKETS

Kayle

I want to ask Lulu out for a date and then never show up.

explains a lot really

How about I show my foot up your ass?

How about I shove my tongue up yours

Explains what, exactly? That a children's video game is played by children? Well ain't you a fucking genius.

I just thought the distribution was a bit older

>thread still not deleted
DO THE JOB YOU ARE NOT PAID ANYTHING FOR ALREADY

official forums, here is Reddit

LUL

That's why i've switched to overwatch

Last 2 games my supports had no sightstone which lead to our team losing every objective

my support hasn't been on in awhile
I hope she's okay

oh okay
so people are using this thread because the previous one reached image limit

I got it now

Bets?

What are the weak spots of this Soraka build?

Defeat for your cancerpick team.

Posts like these are why we can't hit bump limit without hitting image limit 250 posts in advance.

Its too expensive, it has no resists, does virtually nothing for your team and you plan to build all that every game.

>Voli
>Hentai Queen
>Thrash
>Nigger

I hope they will stomp you.

That and league being a dead fucking game with only waifuautists left in the generals.

You build rylais, warmogs and RoA, which youll never afford, and you don't build locket

>yfw all the shitter teammates telling you to kill yourself/fuck your mom are 13 year olds

LOLBABS
O
L
B
A
B
S

I love kayle senpai
She's so fun as sup

I'm in silver and climbing, but i rage like a motherfucker whenever i get a team that throws a huge 5k+ lead. are there any tricks to just keeping calm in a throw?

Coming from doto, at level 17. The amount of feeders and ragebabies is astounding, worse than dota imho. Does this get better, or do I need friends asap?

why are people not banning cancer Soraka anymore? She's like totally off the radar on every ban list's statistics.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Just found out my best friend is a tripfaggot on /a/ guys what do

>there will never be another team of five toxic russians that appear out of nowhere and fuck the scene
I wish Riot weren't a bunch of faggot cucks and hadn't forced M5 (and others) to become le friendly humble group of friends. The political correctness bullshit killed all the hype in esports since there was no more trashtalk and everybody acted like cucks with their "oh i think x is a really good player i am totally looking forward to play against him" talk.
Can't wait for Trump to get rid of that cancer.

because if you ban a support, blitz and thresh are priority.

there's too much cancer for 6 bans

what's wrong with being a tripfag on /a/?

Get to level 30, things improve drastically. There's still piece of shit like that once you're max level, but y'know, cancer is in every game.
>Blitz
>Not Zyra
Bronzie alert

You need friends but as long as you're not a feeder/leaver it gets better.

You must be out of your fucking mind to think those two compare to a support that just auto wins

Tell him how much of a faggot he is, convince him to change his ways. If nothing changes, dump him. I'm your first subscriber to your blog as well.

turns out he regularly organises /a/ sings events and he's doing one for luluco

also anime is for nerds

which one? I'm participating

sounds like a swell guy who likes to have fun

Organization is the only legitimate reason to be a tripfag so as long as he only posts with his trip in those threads it's fine.

I have so many images as an anti-gambit bro that I can never post again because Gambit, shit team that they were, died in a ditch like they should have years ago. Before the meme infusion of a KATOWICE.

Nah, trips have a purpose for some things, such as CYOA threads and /a/sings. That's WHY trips exist on this anonymous french embroidered hats emporium. The problem comes from tripFAGs who use a trip all the time so people will recognize them or some shit.

Nah

ayyy

I forgot to tell you good job for facefucking that cancerous whore who thinks he can pick vayne into a melee top and get away with it

I'm feeling the comeback

Everything's gonna be alright

warmogs on raka is noob trap

>>

this

Why aren't you abusing the strongest keystone yet ?

Remember the people who cried about "You can't nerf Lucian, you have to buff all the other ADCs!!!"? Well what do you know, turns out there's way more diversity in bot lane now, with stuff like Ashe, Twitch, Sivir, Caitlyn, Tristana and Jhin being picked.

It's almost like you get more diverse picks if you nerf a champion that wins lane by default just by being picked... Funny how that works...

>le LoL is dead meme xD

Tell me dumbass. If LoL was dead, why did Riot open a Japanese server? Why did Riot open an office in France?

There are no signs the game is slowing down. It is more popular than ever.

>b-but Riot doesn't show player numbers any more!

Irrelevant. All other metrics (ranked players) show the game has grown >20% year over year

>b-but esports viewership is down!!!

Irrelevant again. There are now twice as many streams and viewership is slightly higher than last split.

>b-but Overwatch is more popular in Korea!!!

A new Blizzard game being popular? No shit. Overwatch is a flash in the pan and is already starting to die (LoL is already back to #1 after a week)

well the same result would've come from buffing everyone to his level
riot chose the quicker/easier route, of course

It has to charge up

YOU HAVE TO BUFF ALL THE OTHER MIDLANERS

3% of 3k hp is not 300. It's 90.

mfw u think trump gives a shit about league

The point of "buff all the other ADCs" is that (in the opionion of those saying it), all the other ADCs are weak, so nerfing lucian just means all ADCs are equally weak. Buffing everyone else would have essentially the same net effect on bot lane, but ADCs as a role would be stronger.

I've been playing since season 1-2.

Season 5-6 are the best ones so far.
Map overhaul, all new champions are absolutely amazing from a gameplay and design point of view, balance is a lot better than in the past.
The only thing i am unhappy about is the fact there's still those 10 champions absolutely no one plays and those 10 champions everyone plays.
Except from that, me and my friends are having a lot more fun now than in the past.

>The numbers are speaking VERY loudly
>The abortion that is season 6 is not LoL and is (correctly) dying a quick death.
You are delusional if you think just cause League went from 30%+ to 29% in Korea during Overwatch first weeks of release means LoL is a dead game. You're literally grasping at straws and the most minute drop in popularity is enough to justify your irrational hatred for a game which is still the most popular and played in the world.

THERE IS TOO MUCH TO BAN
>AZIR
>IRELIA
>REKSAI
>HECARIM
>VELKOZ
>ZYRA
>LUCIAN
>SORAKA
>EZREAL
>VLAD
>GRAVES
>NIDALEE
I MEAN HECK THIS IS NOT EVEN A HALF COMPLETE LIST

boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/gameplay-balance/EjprL83E-attn-rocksurfers-seismic-shove-changes-in-internal-testing

ZENON GETTING KEKED OUT OF HIS OWN CHAMP.

Finally!

No, because then ADCs would be broken.

ADCs are in a good spot right now, the main problem is the itemization, mainly when rushing IE, and at least Riot are trying to fix that.

Server? I can provide a source of friendly memes if it OCE

MAN CORSET

Is Graves still a good jungle carry?

Yes, he's just not as busted as he used to be.

I want to get the runic echoes jungle item on syndra mid with smite

If I get to full build should I sell it for ludens echo or is it better to keep it as runic echoes?

Why is that? Sorry I've not been up to date on patch notes for a while

>PR Disaster
>Can't even design champions properly

IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CAN'T FUCK UP?

>keep adding to the champ pool
>refuse to add more ban slots
riot is retarded
they have more champions than dota, but less bans
what the fuck?

SOME DAY
FROGGEN WILL PLAY
ANIVIA

read them then, dipshit

You can tell me - it's not like you have anything better to do than rotting away on Veeky Forums on a sunday afternoon.

sorry, forgot to link your post in

>taliyah's w made decent
thanks jesus

Yeah, but I can still think of at least 10 other things I'd rather do than spoonfeed a retard

4u