/maag/ - Marvel Avengers Academy General

WE ARE ALL ON HACKS edition

>What is this?
A shitty game where you'll spend all your time mocking and trying to defeat the Jew.

>Is it free?
Yes, although there's a lot of waiting unless you wanna fork over your shekels.

>Official trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=AergY6ijsfI

>Current event:
Spider-shit. But at least there's waifus this time around. Also no JJJ Hitler. This game a shit.

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/4bkDyHZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NRiRcd.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

remember dat time when we used game pictures as covers?..

Is there some evidence limit?..

Is that a post from Reddit as the OP image of a Veeky Forums thread?

>tfw no film rolls

>8 hours until I get Wasp because of the coffees
>literally could unlock Spider-Man right now

Wasp a cute. All events should have costumes for Wasp. Plus it fits her character she would make costumes just because.

For Halloween, we should get either Zombie Wasp (with her robot body) or Ultimatum Half-eaten Wasp.

Jocasta a a costume when?

Machine Man when?

That would be cool

The reporter costume is the best costume yet.
As shitty as this event is, it has some top notch prizes.

>Ultimatum Half-eaten Wasp.
I -WILL- throw a fucking bitchfit if they do this.

Ok, guys, I need an advice. My drops of evidence are shit, and getting film rolls is unpredictable because of shitbots. I didn't unlock Peter yet. And I also made some math, and the possibility I don't get all crates / decos are very high (if I give films for Peter and don't collect items right away), and since there some coins for spider man and goblin, I want them. Should I wait with Peter and get all the limited stuff first?
I might get everything to the end of episode 1, but since I have busy days, its questionable.

Nigga I don't even have Wasp yet.

uh, beach outfit?

This. If you are even getting evidence at this point you shouldn't be worried about progress

>act two ends on Monday, August 8

fml

Well, they did say it was gonna be more than six weeks.

It's six weeks and three days

What's next in list after Wasp's costume? Spider-man, the poster, or the extra photo station?

Photo station.
Those film rolls are crazy necessary.

>didn't abuse the fuck out of the instant timer glitch to get enough coins for the last photo station already

wew

I didn't get good missions

>not cycling through the list until you hit the 1m timer missions
At least that art of the glitch worked in our favor

How am I supposed to get enough coins for the deco items? Are they gonna be gone if we don't get all of them?

So it's confirmed if you keep the app open you don't get Octobots spawning on your photo stations right? So is there anything I should do on Bluestacks to keep it running overnight without the app thinking I've closed it? Or does it do it automatically?

I got the first bot while my game was open but it might have been because it was story forced.

>Instant timer glitch

I'm new to /maag/ threads. how do?

So is the THE current Marvel mobile game? Alliance 2 is dead?

I don't think Alliance ever took off

You can't cause it. Basically two nights ago TinyCo fucked something up and the timers were all instantaneous and you could cycle through every mission in their catalog to grind for shit on the event mission board. It was pretty good, but they fixed it yesterday morning.

I want to marry Wasp but my wallet wouldn't handle it.

It's not quite dead, but Alliance 1 is more alive than Alliance 2. That says enough.

I think Contest of Champions is the most popular one right now.

Damn, shame that I missed it. At least I'll have Wasp in a couple of hours and can finally get going on this.

It never ceases to amuse me watching /maag/ scream about Jews more than /pol/.

Anyway, should I unlock reporter Wasp or Spider-man first?

And when should I open the Spider-crate by Spidey's lab?

Wasp first not sure about the crate though. I was planning on doing it after her I guess.

>1 octo bot on one of my stations
>waiting for web fluid to drop
>suddenly 2 more latch on
just fuck my shit up.

I know this feel. I was 6 minutes away from a film roll too

You need Wasp for crate unless you have Ham.

Totally agree.

Reporter outfit wins hands down. /maag/ was right again.

Time to patent some inventions, Hank.

CoC is the heaviest hitter at the moment, but after that it's Future Fight and then Academy.

This event is bullshit

When I woke up I had 3 octobots in my lab.
One of 8h stations still had 7h 50 something minutes so that fucker jumped in right after I collected the films.

When I woke up my 8hr stations were stuck at 8 hours thanks to the octobots.

They're not even trying to hide how hard they're screwing us.

Are any of those worth playing?

Do I need to unlock spider-man before spider tech starts dropping from the mission board? I've got all the prizes exept the statue of liberty replica, but no missions with spider tech have been appearing yet... it's been 6 hours now.

Nerf when?

When I used Bluestacks it would stay open until you either closed it or the game crashed.

You know, not to knock your choice of games or anything, but what's the point of playing this on Bluestacks?

If you're using Bluestacks you're at your computer. If you're at your computer there are about a million better things to do than play MAA. The only reason I play this shit is because it's a nice casual game I can fire up for a couple of minutes when I'm on the shitter or something. I really can't imagine deliberately sitting down at my computer to play it.

I'm not them but I play on mobile while I'm at the computer anyway. Sometimes you're waiting for a response to something or you just need a quick break to distract you or whatever else really. When I'm on the computer I'm not actively doing something all the time.

Also not everyone has a device new enough to run the game smoothly.

Just a reminder that the crafting screen in Spider-Man's workshop includes a level number for both webshooters and bugle exclusives

Make sure you're ready for level 2 Octobots and Crates

Well I just leave it on in the background and play other games, and I while I do have a new phone, my old one drained pretty fast even without using MAA, so it's most to conserve battery power.

>It cost 3 camera roll to make a single exclusive
fuck this shit

Guess you'll never get the Spider-Ham bobblehead, loser :^)

Someone used my image as the OP. Normally you'd be happy about that, but come on, no reddit in the OP.

I guess I'm like everyone else right now, I've got wasp and I have no idea what I should be concentrating on next. Spiderman seems like the obvious choice, but he's also the only one that isn't timed and doesn't seem to add anything new once you unlock him. So that leaves the mystery box or the challenge items. I'm guessing its the mystery box since you get the most coins from it, but doing that puts you behind on spiderman pretty quick with all your film getting used up.

Muh Boi

finally

literally me but I'm saving those reels for Wasp so I won't get him yet

The only thing Spidey does this week is unlock your ability to drop Homemade Spider Tech (which is necessary for the Statue of Liberty decoration), which might drop for you anyways if you had him unlocked before the event. So if the decorations aren't a huge thing to you, then focus on the mystery boxes first then go back to Spidey/decorations after you get everything you want from the mystery boxes.

You should have gotten the photo station before wasp. After that either crates or decor, depending on how long it takes you. Spider last priority.

/pol/ just hates jews on principle. We hate jews because they're keeping us from our waifus.

All of these long ass heroics have really killed a lot of my interest in this game. It makes it seem like the event is barely progressing.

If all I had to do to get hold of my waifu was shell out 5 bucks I'd love the jew

I currently have three that are all waiting for Falcon to finish another quest. It's breaking my balls nearly as much as Wasp's legs in that outfit are.

After my first two missions with evidence, I've been unable to roll more than one evidence-dropping mission on the board at a time.

same, it's about 2 per four hour period or so seems average

I had some down time and decided to rearrange my campus. How does it look?

i.imgur.com/4bkDyHZ.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NRiRcd.jpg
The Maverick Dorm has an annoying path to get to to piss the students off. Ronan and Red Skull are facing NEVER EVER so they know what'll happen if they try anything

Future Fight is alright. You get plenty of opportunities for resources, but there is so much stuff to max out a character. You need materials to rank up the character to 6*, different mats for 6* master, plus mats for max gear and max ISO-8. No X-men of course and the actual gameplay is decent. It's a lot like the old X-men Legends/MUA, but instead of an energy bar, there's just a strict cooldown.

Like the sectioned-off Guardians, Marverick Dorm, and how the park looks, everything else kinda feels strewn around with no rhyme or reason. Also with all those little grass patches you have I'm surprised you didn't do that with the guardians signs,

I guess its just bad luck

I tried to have a separate section for SHIELD stuff, school stuff (which there honestly should be more of), recreational stuff, and Asgardian/fighting stuff, but it got jumbled and I couldn't be bothered to fix it. I thought about adding trees on the grass patches but I decided against it

>We hate jews because they're keeping us from our waifus

That must be why hittler started WWII

Safe to say they locked the heroic only items to specifically 4hr+? I haven't gotten anything to show up on the 2.5 Pepper one so far.

I just want to buy my waifu some new clothes, TinyCo.
Why won't you let me.

Speaking of Pepper, that mission is a little less than twice the amount of coins I get from like a 30/45 mission

Should I prioritize film rolls for Spidey or use them for Bugel Exclusives?

Looks like it. That and anything with a decent payout is 4+ hours.
>Spider-Ham has almost nothing for actions and all of them at R1 are 4 hours
What makes them think that's okay?

At least we have semen demons inbound in the next two weeks

Just got reporter wasp, am I late to the party or is my timing correct?

Is CoC worth getting into?

>MVPepper nerfed to uselessness
Why must everything I love die?

In my opinion, no.

See

Sif's 2h heroic also seen to be gone from the board

Crates>Decoration

Pretty much, I've come close to WW3 a few times with this damn game.

i dont know.Im glad to have spider-ham for free thanks to hacks but if you dont get the quest whats the point?The dialogue is like the best part of this game

Actually 4 hour missions are the best so far in this event. The easy ones have a possibility of a tracer or sunglasses, and of course higher coin returns, but for the important resources, 4 hours seems to be best for all of them.

You're on track for f2p. However, it's unlikey that f2p will unlock everything. You'll have to give up some crates or decorations.

Not that guy,but I can deal with missing the decorations. The only thing I really care about are the characters anyway.

I bought Spidey during CW :(, does that help at all or was that just plain stupid of me?

You need the decorations for Goblin, though.

NERF WHEN?

You need the decorations by 29th for the free 5 Goblin coins, but you can get more coins than that in the boxes

Do we? the crate has more of his coins in it

Not really.If you buy the ep 1 decos you get 5 GG coins.if you use the crates you can get up to 11 coins

You need 8 documents to get all decos in the other hand you can get a lot more with the box

actually, correction there. It's mathematically impossible for f2p to unlock everything througn normal play. Even with autistic neethood.

Then I would get all the goblin coins from crates possible, possibly after spiderman.

It's a delta of 25 fucking film rolls. That's the equivalent of 6 crates worth of film. It also makes buying all the decorations much more viable for your goblin coins.

Decorations are 24 rolls for 5 goblin coins, plus spiderman unlocked early enough for those belts.

The unknowable question is: how much does missing 5-11 goblin coins hurt you? Is it worth it at all to save any film for the rest of the events.?

There's a chance may need all the coins to have a reasonable shot at goblin. At the very least, I wouldn't write off 5 goblin coins that easily.

Wait, so I have to collect dog shit to craft those exclusives and then collect dog shit again for those decos?

yeah.boxes are way better

Strange when