JUSTICE

>Official Stuff
us.battle.net/overwatch/en/community/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>/owg/ ID List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1uOqymySz22QFhC6S19HPb8WKJBDNd3ILj679bW2Sk

>The Oversheet (Damage values and other numbers)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QgTenq3s-YesFgb-CPI6yIPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

>Wiki
overwatch.gamepedia.com/Overwatch_Wiki

>Stats and Leaderboards (Unofficial)
masteroverwatch.com

>Official Comics
comic.playoverwatch.com/en-us

Other urls found in this thread:

cartoonbrew.com/how-to/smears-multiples-and-other-animation-gimmicks-44609.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

post SPEEDRUNS

>tfw masteroverwatch got BLOWN the fuck up by blizzard and the competitive scene
>the only response they gave back was "its fun"

>got a kickass zenyetta highlight
>will never see it

first for toxic

What?

What graphics settings do the epik pros use?

First for exotic fruit

???

shit is not a fruit

Heroes idiots play on defense that are not meant for defense:

>Genji
>Reaper
>D.VA
>Tracer
>Winston

Heroes idiots play on offense that are not meant for offense:

>Hanzo
>Widowmaker
>Junkrat
>Bastion
>Torbjorn
>Symmetra

Why must this degeneracy plague God's imageboard

This game is fun!

>playing recycling rabbit
>robot naruto activates his bankai and runs at me down a hallway
>luckily I've placed my ACME-Brand Weeb Trap in front of me
>he wavedashes straight through it and it disappears
>no DESTROYED, it just fizzles and he doesn't trigger it

blizzard why

australian internet everyone. lagcio the unstoppable.

>you didn't switch to winston and fuck him up every second of the match

honestly you have no one but yourself to blame here.

Don't see any problem with this. Oh wait

>console

d.va is great at holding objectives if your team has a mercy tho

>Junkrat
The motherfucker works everywhere

How the fuck is Reaper bad on defense. You wait for enemies to push and then come from behind and die die die. When you don't have ult you can help others fight by standing around corners.

There is literally nothing wrong with Junkrat on offense. Junkrat is never a bad pick for any map.

Die

Genji seems immune to 'status effects' in Dragonblade.

I flashbanged his tonsils off earlier and no reaction, just a Cold Steel brand Masamune through the sphincter.

this. he's the best hero, hands down. pretty much the only hero that has a decent chance to beat ANYTHING in a fight.

>People complaining about Mei on offense

Don't mind me, just making everyone a free path into Hanamura A point or Anubis A point
Offensive Mei fucks over chokepoints like no one else

I sometimes ask myself, tracer runs around a lot, like really she is sprinting most of the time, not to mention how taxing on the body time travel must be even when restricted to short bursts or rewinds. To add to this point, most of overwatch's landscapes seem to be bright sunny maps in the middle of summer.

The point I'm getting at here is that Tracer probably builds up a lot of sweat with her antics, but how does it smell? So far I've imagined it as a sort of gentle wafting odor, but with a distinct hint of femininity, nothing pungent or musky, that would not be like her. Tracer is an athletic and lively woman, her scent should reflect these attributes.

But perhaps her suit also imparts its own attributes to her smell, a sharp acidity from latex or perhaps a more deep mellow taste of rubber? These things while present in the overall inhalation of her perspiration, would only accent her smell, they would not overpower her odor.

This inclusion of her bodysuit however does lead me onto another topic that I feel is criminally unexplored, as the outfit is quite form fitting and does appear to be made of synthetic material. How much does Tracer's outfit stick to her skin? Is it pliable but noticeably damp or would the removal be more akin to pulling off some adhesive from her skin?

Furthermore, how does her sweat interact with time travel? Would it be possible to wipe her sweat on someone, and repeatedly recall until they were completely covered in her delicious excretions? If however her sweat is recalled with her, then it should be possible to taste the exact same beads of her dew over and over again, it would be like pure bliss, a fountain of heavenly desire. Tracer would be able to fight off the evils of the world, and allow her beloved to drown in the pleasures of her own body, perfectly preserved in time as droplets of divinity.

These are some of the things I wonder about Tracer, does anyone else feel this way or am I alone in this?

> offensive Junkret is pretty nice
> defensive Reaper can be extremely useful

>muh chokepoints
nigger just walk through them.

Can someone explain this? Is this some sort of a trick to smoothen animation for any framerate?

So why do people trash talk in this game? In games like Dota and CoD I feel it's more warranted, but in Overwatch it just feels like this one butthurt queer comes out of a crack in the wall and will dedicate the entire game to targeting you verbally for no real reason.

I get it, you're a ganker and you killed me once or twice because my team was occupied, but why do the next 5 minutes have to be talking about how I can't aim and have no idea what I'm doing, even if I don't reply?

I don't understand, /owg/.

HE CAN BE YOUR WAIFU he has a sensitive side

Reposting from the previous thread, I really want to see if I am in the minority by thinking like this;

>Payload race is the only good one of all those

I don't understand when people fanatically hate a possible, optional, increased team size mode, like a 8v8 or maybe even 12v12.

It could be fun. FUN.

Yes, I agree that maps and game modes and abilities are designed for 12 players in mind, and I agree that competitive should be just 12 players. But why should that stop you having fun with fucking around with more people in maps?

>muh choke points and spam
So what?
Not much would change since both teams would be crowded anyways, and don't give me the TF2 dustbowl example, I played TF2 a fuckton and even the maps that had the craziest chokepoint actions going on would always have the same winrates. They were rarely one sided.

Would you not want to push up the temple of Anubis with 5 fellow Reinhardts besides you user?

Would you not want to fly with 6 Pharahs besides you in Dorado skies?

Would you not have giggles when you convince your attacking teammates to go 12 Winstons?

Yes, it's called smearing. Very common animation technique

so this game is breaking me
any tips?

>tfw "I can only do so much"

1v6 is some shit

Kind of
cartoonbrew.com/how-to/smears-multiples-and-other-animation-gimmicks-44609.html

>yfw LET'S BREAK IT DOWN

Implying your team will ever advance through a chokepoint

Cool, thanks.

Embrace your suffering. Own it.

cute

What is Hanzo's best skin for 250 credits or less?

>tfw killing someone as D.Va Jr with headshots only as they're running and your bullets are curved
expand

they do all the time. I shield them and walk through the chokepoint and they follow and then we capture point A, no obese chinks needed.

3m35 gibraltar but I didn't screenshot it

i don't want to get started with a rant here but i don't think there's a multiplayer game in which people are more braindead

>tfw didn't buy into the hype and saved 60 euros on a dead game

ikr i didn't buy the division either

>toxic
>>>/lolg/

>60 euros
>being a consolefag

>Junkrat
>not made for offense

lmao
good thing these prisoner fucks are put on the us servers and not on eu

How do I play as Lucio? Just skate around shooting people while deciding between healing/speed for the teammates around me?

the white one.

I feel you man, can't believe people bought stillborn

Midori or cloud

Save up for a legendary though faggot

i have such a love/hate relationship with zarya

on the enemy team she's horrible to deal against but on your team you want to hug her, she is fucking credit to team

Cloud.

Dragon is also acceptable. But save up for the best one.

oh that's easy don't ever play hanzo

I'm just saying man, all the hated maps have chokepoints and Mei's wall does provide a path through it

Kill Bill

Good on you mate. But why are you wasting your time in a thread about a game you don't own?

Not a fan of Okami
I'd get Lone Wolf tho

what's more irritating

WINKY FACE
L O L
or
IS THIS EASY MODE?

i need to pump up my annoyance as d.va

I swear I'm going to uninstall this fucking game if I see one more Hanzo POTG

They are shit and they just keep coming

>reaper
>die die die

he's just like the best objective clearer, man

>the designated furry skin

Cloud and Ryu are his best skins so you are okay.

>tfw timing a Widowshot/logshot just right when D.va pops out of the mech for an easy elim

> mfw I want to be good with Pharah and fail
I try, I swear...But there's something I don't get with her or with her weapon. I don't know...
The only moments where I'm good it's when I'm "angry", and I feel some adrenaline rush.

I thing I should drop the idea of having fun with her.

How to balance Overwatch

>Pharah
Slightly increase air time
Ammo count increased to 8 before reloading

>Reaper
Can cancel wraith mode early by pressing shift again

>Tracer
Max damage per round reduced from 6 to 4, drop off starts at 6 meters instead of 11

>Mei
Icicle damage reduced from 75 to 50.
Cryo-freeze no longer heals Mei and can no longer contest while frozen.

>Torbjorn
Increase ult charge time by 10%
Turret now has small delay when turning at an angle over 180 degrees
Turret range reduced from 40 to 25 meters

>D.Va
Damage drop off range extended to 10 meters.
Critbox size reduced by 50%
Current ultimate removed and replaced with temporary altfire mode that doubles DPS and enables pinpoint accuracy for its duration with no damage drop off.

>Winston
Add 100 armor.
Barrier health increased to 1500
Damage increased from 45 to 60.

>Zarya
Shields can be triggered when stunned and remove debuffs.
Shields no longer prevent debuffs if already active (Can cancel Reinhardt's stun if used after being hit, but will still be stunned if barrier is active when he ults)

>Lucio
Wallride now has a 4 second cooldown
Line of sight healing reduced to proximity healing within a 10 meter AOE
HPS increased to 20 to compensate

>Mercy
Ultimate charge time increased by 20%

>Symmetra
All Symmetra turrets now require two hits to kill from any weapon.

>Zenyatta
50HP replaced with 50 armor since robots can't be healthy
Orb of Discord now deals 5 damage per second to its target as long as it remains on them

haven't seen a Hanzo potg in ages.

Young Hanzo skins are trash so if you want a lego it's yiff or die

I can't wait for ranked, These fucking GARBO SHITS in QP are awful.

>Widow complaining that Pharah is focusing her.
BRUH.

do it

EL OH EL and ;) are definitely top 2

stop posting anytime

>get shit on
>all silvers, so one other person had a clue
>the all golds guy singles you out and whines in chat

JUST

I hope blizz addresses hero stacking because it's starting to be popular and might soon be the new meta.
It completely trivializes hero diversity.

*think
Sorry

>best hero, hands down
>not YOUNG PUNKS GET OFF MY LAWN

lmao have fun dealing with Pharah, Trashmouse

>KotH
>my team has a mercy and a toblerone

Kill me

The easiest way:
>Speed boost people from spawn
>Stay passive, always keep as people within your line of sight as possible, E-boost your soothing beats whenever anyone drops below 50% health
>If you're left alone, or it's safe enough, go back to spawn and speed boost whoever just respawns

More fun way
>Be aggressive, play mainly on speed boost, only use healing aura when you have E ready and teammates need to be healed
>Contest points and payloads all day every day
>Skate around like a motherfucker
>Push people off points and cliffs

terribu

>Veeky Forums shitters talking about balance

the keks

>Finally got a legendary skin for someone I actually play at level 92

mercy's ult needs to res 3 people max, then it would still be amazing but not completely broken

Name a single flaw in those balance changes.

Have a better version of OP pic.

Just drop playing her completely if the enemy team has two of;

>S76
>McCree
>Widowmaker

One of these, you can maybe handle, avoid somehow, but at least two of these, they will wreck your shit everytime.

Assuming they are competent of course.

>Wallride now has a 4 second cooldown
>Line of sight healing reduced to proximity healing within a 10 meter AOE
Fuck you.

Is this easy mode?

Jailbird or Toasted?

Not a fan of his legendaries

Medals don't mean anything in a game where you can spam rein shield for damage, suicide on the objective and self heal as a pig and 76. You are shit.