/dangeru/ - VA-11 Hall-A General

Welcome to /dangeru/!

Previous thread: >What's VA11 HALL-A?

A cyberpunk visual novel game where you are a bartender, slinging drinks to waifus.

OST: garoad.bandcamp.com/album/va-11-hall-a-second-round

Official site: waifubartending.com/
Official Devblog: blog.waifubartending.com/
Official Discord: discord.gg/AjMvbyS
Demo: kiririn51.itch.io/valhalla-bar
Steam: store.steampowered.com/app/447530/

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q8eJTRMJScabQZ-073ZNwkpxFaVOWXwqEA2fCqaoOUA/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can.
Just save before the day you need to pay rent.
And blow the money on camo/items to get the bad end.

Then reload and don't do that and you're good.

I got all 7 endings like that.

Gainax pose.

what ?7?
7???

do the devs actually post on /u/?

Does making a small drink big also double the price?

Best Boss was made to be drawn like this.

I think it only adds 50$ to the original price.

well obviously you can do that, i meant you can't see every ending at once

Well you said you can't do both in the same playthrough, so, phrasing.

fuck/marry/kill

hard mode: only waifus

>picking anything other than dorothy/jill/rad shiba

no, I'd pick...

fuck, you got me

why would you marry jill just to cuck her with dorothy?

Fuck jill
Marry Stella
Kill memegirl

Fuck Mario
Kill Selma
Marry Sei

Virgilio/Anna/Alice

Fuck *kira* miki
marry dana
kill dorothy

you fuck dorothy first dummy

VIBRATING TONGUE

>kill selma
I meant Alma

>killing Alma over stream-chan

you monster

There's a possibility that Alma is the one that leaked the white knight stuff, so she hurt Sei.

Ded devs

Do you think Sei gets embarassed showing off her muscles?

fuck Alma
marry Sei
kill Dana

Kira

Jill and Dana remind me of Smithers and Mr. Burns.

Getting tired of your shit

On one hand, if she did, she could easily choose NOT to show them off by wearing something that doesn't show off her arms like she spent the entire second half of the game in

On the other hand, she expressed worry over the combination of her small tits and muscles making her feel unwanted as a grill

Fuck Dorothy
Marry Sei
Kill Streaming Chen

You monster.

Literally kill yourself

I just don't like her at all

nothing about her entertained me in the slightest

You really want to suffer an Argentine backbreaker, fuckboy?

But she is a legitimately good person with good intentions. She gives you a 300-500 dollar bonus literally every shift, saves a girls life, and constantly looks over he patrons even after they leave.

Anyone know what the credits music was?

What the fuck does that fat italian fuck want to drink when it comes to 17

this nigga ruined my perfect no mistakes, and then this motherfucker comes in talking about 17 like some fedora wearing fag

also
hey kids, wanna die?

She just seems a little too perfect, imo. I'd like to see her taken down a peg.

Make him something with 17 ingredients

fucking shit, I thought that might've been the case but then I thought "why the fuck would I count in this shit".

Shes missing an arm, about to lose her bar, and lives in a makeshift home.
Its called staff roll, you can buy it from the store for the jukebox

Wasn't it said that was a former White Knight, though?

None of the recipes are 17 ingredients exactly, you need to do it with the optional Karmotrine recipes

Fuck *Kira*Mikki
Marry Jill, duh
Kill Kim

Would you make out with Dorothy?

better be friends than fuckboi i would say

Why wouldnt I? Its not like she can have an STD and Jill already claimed how soft her skin was

Fuck: Kira
Marry: Alma
Kill: Dorothy, sorry bb no h8 m8

Dont you mean *Kira* Miki?

I gave that one lady the piano woman instead of the man and she said you misgendered the pianist got a pretty good laugh out of that.

If she wants to then why not?

Maybe, I don't remember much of the game honestly. I'll have to read it again.

Sei is for bullying

I wouldn't bully a woman who can beat you to death

you do realize that nearly every girl in va-11 hall-a can beat you to death? Dorothy has gun hands, Dana wrestles, Stella has armed guards, and Alma has metal fists

Delete this

>Alma will never rocket punch you

Pretty sure you could take Streaming-chan though.

Also, Jill.
Ingram is all talk, so you can probably take him too.
Betty should be easy too.

Alma will never give you a rough handjob and ask you how was it

suicide has never looked so appealing

>Alma will give you a rocket fisting
What is even the point?

What is the drink that Stella wants that's in honour of a good friend?

I thought it was the Piano Man but I can't find the description that says that.

Piano Man, you're right
It's mentioned before

do it

Thanks~

Wheres the prologue ost link

Is the game worth 15.-?

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO AFTER FINISHING THE ENTIRE GAME

NOTHING ELSE SEEMS TO APPEAL OR MATTER ANYMORE

MY SOUL IS SLOWLY BEING DRAWN INTO A FUTURELESS ABYSS

I WANT TO DRINK A COBALT VELVET

I'll work on that after work, even though I want to draw Dorothy fucking like a rabbit, best boss need some love too.

I think I'll make a Fringe Weaver later.
Based on the description it's just sugar dumped into a glass of alcohol.

>This game is super comfy...
>I want to be playing this when I die

That's a thought I have never had while playing a game, I'm not really sure how I feel about that.

Dedicate yourself to something to distract yourself from the existential hell that is existence. Hobbies help a ton, I bounce around a lot of them just to distract myself from it.

I've been thinking about stuff like making real-world equivalents of the drinks since I used to make simple cocktails in my spare time when I had the money, but I lack proper tools to emulate them. If I were to make a Sugar Rush, I'd probably double boil some red jolly ranchers and add it to some of decent quality vodka, but probably a 1:10 ratio, since it's mostly alcohol with a touch of sweet.

Forgot to also point at and say fringe weaver instead of sugar rush, but I'm actually drinking as we speak, so lol

You think Anna is capable of rape?

She says a few times she can interact with her surroundings, but the proof is never shown to Jill in a way she can tell.

>Want me to pull up Alma's sweater?
Y-Yes...

>Thread already is full of waifu posting
Ded game
Ded devs
Ded general

>She's actually getting off to a pic of you each night
"Jill, you're making weird faces again..."

I'm just waiting for someone with autism to read through all the script files that are stored in PLAIN TEXT and find all the different conversations you can get from serving different drinks

Like if you serve Jamie a Moonblast when he asks for a Marsblast, you hear a little bit about the Hadron cannon. If you give him a Mercury blast you get some hints about one of the ways he takes people out

>tfw highly contemplating just mixing cola and champagne together despite how dumb it sounds

sounds like just making a chaser

While it's probably not a good idea to mix champagne and cola together, you CAN mix a good stout and sparkling champagne. That's called a black velvet, I usually do it at family dinners since it's one of the only times I'll have champagne.

Bring a bottle of guiness extra stout, fill a champagne glass about halfway with the stout, then pour the champagne over the underside of a spoon, against the side of the glass until it's full. Pretty tasty.

the fat virgin came back into the bar and asked for something fake, no clue what the fuck something fake would be

Everytime
Frothy Water

Thank you Jill

Stop shitting on based Virgilio.

Frothy Water

Ersatz beer, meaning fake or synthetic

Play more VNs.

we should make a FAQ pastebin and dump it into the topic so people can check

yw

I can also teach you how to make an old fashioned or a screwdriver since those are two of my favorites and don't require much outside of ingredients and stirring

too lazy to buy a shaker since god damn hoodrats a street over steal my packages if I'm not home to receive them and they're left outside

Excel/Spreadsheet guide for getting all endings in one route:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q8eJTRMJScabQZ-073ZNwkpxFaVOWXwqEA2fCqaoOUA/edit#gid=0

Anybody working on an If/Then list for shit nobody would find if they aren't hunting for it specifically? Like feeding Ingram only sweet drinks or causing Donovon to grow some balls by only giving him Beer for every order?

Really wish all the vague drinks (like soft, sweet/cold, etc) would be replaced by actual drinks so I don't have to think.

How many generals do you think we'll have before fading away or the DLC arrives?

How do I get Miki's ending?

I got her Tea and two sunshine clouds with lot of alcohol, and she left the bar really drunk on her first visit.

You need to give her tea the second time she asks on a much later visit.

That's legitimately one of my favorite parts of this game. People do go into bars (myself included) and aren't sure what they want to drink and would like to be surprised by something they haven't had before. I think bartenders like to flex their mixing skills with vague requests like that, too.

When she comes back the second time she'll give you tickets for her encore concert.

I'll give it about a month.

I meant in the guide, not in the game.

I think it's too early to tell.