/mbgg/ - Mobage General #566

Magic edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

>Renge didn't get a birthday OP

Well it was too late anyway

Slut. Forest is best, pure elf.

Shadowverse character ranking list:
Loli > Eris (pure) > Arisa > Urias > Eris (despair) > Isabella > Erika >>>>>>> Kyle >>>> Rowen

Doujins when?

Vampire is preety based put him at number one

>Not Isabella > Erika > both nuns = elf > urias > loli > rowen

Guess I'm granted an excuse to test out MZ7 before it leaves the arena after all.

How the fuck do I get evolution materials in Shinobi Nightmare?
I have been spaming the second stage of the light daily mission and haven't seen a single evolution drop yet.

For Shadowverse rerollers:

Posting to this thread too since there's a lot of questions whether a reroll is good or not. This should give you an idea how to evaluate if the roll is good or not.

A legendary can be crafted with 3500 vials and dusted for 1000 vials. Foil legends can be dusted for 2500 vials.
A gold can be crafted with 800 vials and dusted for 250 vials. Foil gold can be dusted for 600 vials.
A silver card can be crafted with 200 vials.

Ideally you'll want to have 2 legendaries for the craft you wish to play and use in your deck (effectively 7000 vials). If you don't reroll it and want to craft it later it's going to essentially cost you 3.5 legendaries. A gold for your deck is about as good as an extra legendary.

Most decks need at least 2-4 golds and bunch of silvers. So any extra legends you get equals to about a crafted gold card for your deck. Legends not to be used in your deck are effectively only worth 1000 vials.

So having cards to your deck is much more valuable than just the sheer amount of legendaries or golds.

Make sure you know which craft you prefer to play before rerolling, since it clearly effects what is a good or bad roll for you unless you just want to go blind and play whatever you happen to get good cards for. No single card or legendary will win you the game, you need your entire deck to do well.

TL;DR: You probably need to invest on a craft to make an effective deck. A good reroll has useful, high value cards for your chosen craft. It helps a lot to know what you want to play before rerolling.

>Mikifags got two entire threads nuked just to get her in the OP of the thread during her birthday

Rengefags need to step up their game tbhfam

Elf >>>>powergap>>> Witch > Bishop > Shit > All the male avatars > Necromancer loli

Elf. A. Cute.

thighgap > power gap desu

If only playing as Elf wasn't annoying as fuck

>still 16 packs for rerolling
So when does it end?

Stop posting Kyle.

Conclusion of Pixie nightmare
>Kokomi just fell, Mimi asks if she's okay, Urara reminds her it's their debut
>Yuri and Rouge comes out, they're going to follow along
>They tell them to not worry and to keep smiling
Afterwards
>The crowd seemed to enjoy the dual performance but Kokomi apologizes, Mimi defends her
>Manager-san says idols aren't without failings, Miki chimes in she's tripped during shows before and Subaru likes sliding
Kokomi leaves and stops coming to the office

>Urara goes for a walk, where she admits it's all her fault for even making their idol fangroup
>But then Mimi wouldn't have met them
>Urara realizes she was being selfish, the only one wanting to be an idol
>So Mimi is going to be selfish too, and they go to Kokomi's place for judgement
>Kokomi is wishing to make amends with Urara - but drew another huge unlucky fortune
>Mimi and Urara show up just as she's tying the fortune to a tree
>Starting the meeting, Mimi asks if Kokomi isn't being selfish yet, they can't continue if anyone lies about their feelings
>Mimi asks if they want to continue their idol club
Michelle wants to continue, pleading that she doesn't want to be left alone
Urara will stop saying they'll stop their idol club
Kokomi will do her best and keep doing lessons, she apologizes for not having confidence and running away
>Michelle starts crying, making Urara start to cry too
The other two groups were watching from hiding, on hearing the result they go back to calm down Manager
A few days later, they have their debut and recite their club phrases before starting

/MUTE conclusion in next post.

Dunno, last time they were 8-12h late. Maybe it just goes down next time a maintenance happens.

Priestess/bishop should be lowest, I think she might be a evil little cunt going by what she said to Dragonspear at the end.
>Not playing the 4x more mentally demanding craft
Casual filter.

Thanks, I reported the issue on Google play, 1/5 stars until they fix it.

For /MUTE
>Renge is surprised Asuha wants to be an idol, she wants to challenge something without the backing of her family
>Others notice she's the missing girl
>Asuha believes it's fate that she's to become an idol and the best chance she has of finding herself
>She asks for Renge's support and they join
Anko is realizing it's going to be difficult to be a bodyguard for an idol, but for now she wants to hack the compass
>According to the compass, they need a 3rd
>They notice Anko's drone
Renge says it's peeping, Alulu scolds her for saying it, then Manager scolds it, then it scolds Manager for everything he does
>Yuri attacks it, another victory for justice! They decide to take it back to the office since Renge is curious about it
Anko says something about not needing overseas forces to capture the office, but it'll be the first time she has been outside in 2 months

>She shows up at the office and walks in because it's not locked, and finds the safe
Alulu is trying to explain to Renge that it was scouting, not girl watching
>Anko opens the safe and the compass starts shining - they catch her
>Renge greets her as Asuha's bodyguard, and knows her handle
>Turns out Renge met with Asuha's parents once before, where they mentioned they hired a guard and want Renge to give their daughter experience with normal life
>Renge admits she's always looking around her so she noticed the camera - the capability of a peeping tom
So Manager mentions the shining compass to AZUKI, she protests, and Asuha complains that she doesn't need protecting anymore
>Alulu threatens to reveal AZUKI's identity if she doesn't want to become an idol
>She gives her real name so they stop using her handle
And that's how Anko ended up doing this
>Renge asks if Anko is having fun yet. It's not a pain. But since Asuha is enjoying herself, she's fine with it, which is Renge's line
Renge thanks Anko and asks for her continued help

And the Epilogue to this nightmare
>Anko is trying to increase view count for /MUTE's music video by hijacking broadcasts at cities around the world
>Asuha is worried her job will become more difficult, but Renge distracts her with bath time.

>Kanon is reading a magazine, it has an article featuring the new groups
>Kanon makes fun of the company's name, but their company's name [Gel Production] isn't any cuter
>It's pretty rare for Kanon to be interested in other idol groups
>Their boss asks them if they intend to defeat them

At some natural hot springs
>Hinata asks Sakura if they can apply to becoming idols, there's auditions soon
>Sakura is reluctant, but agrees to go have a look. However, it's required that they apply as 4

>Nearby, Kaede informs her butler that she's going for a stroll with Sadone
>Sadone has never encountered a natural hot spring in her home country, Kaede offers to show the huge open-air bath at their villa
>Sadone notices the other two, so they take the opportunity to go over and chat

Greentext for the bulk of the story is too far back in the archive to link, not that I have the post numbers anymore.

Never ever, rerolling faggots will be doing it till they breakdown.

Imagine launch with 20 packs.

Should probably also add a list for which legendaries see top end play and which don't. As well as core golds.

Forest:
Ancient Elf(L)
Rhinoceroach(G)

Sword:
All three(L)

Rune:
Merlin(L)
Fire Chain(G)
Dimension Shift(G)

Dragon:
All three(L)
Genesis Dragon(G)
Shapeshifting Mage(G)

Shadow:
Cerberus(L)
Pluto(L)
Death's Breath(G)
Foul Tempest(G)

Blood:
Most of the golds, none of the legendaries(vial fodder).

Haven:
All three(L)
Themis' Decree(G)
Holy Sentinel(G)

Neutral:
Lucifer(L)
Gabriel(L)
Path to Purgatory(G), for Forest
Urd(G), for Shadow
Wind God(G), for Sword

PSA: Stop rerolling and start playing. You are missing the fun. Source, myself since I rolled so hard I know every fucking legendaries by name and skills with a single glance.

My standards are slowly falling as I roll more and more due to the impending pack loss on account restart.

It doesn't get more fun then this.

I think they only come from red boxes.

>almost 10k
>75% of my games are now against random gookstuff all playing the same fucking swordcraft deck

Starting to feel the despair of Havencraft

did win this match though :^)

I discarded my seven account with Merlins and Moons, thinking I could do better.
I settled with three legends because 100 rerolls broke me.

Pluto is fucking trash though. Too situational, and no use against the current meta decks.

I'm so excited for the loli quartet. They're going to be adorable. And I bet that Fortissimo will abandon their Gel Production for Nade Production because Evina is their evil manager or something.

You obviously don't play Shadow at high level.
3 out of 5 matches are Dragon and Pluto saves lives.

But what if rerolling is more fun than the game?

Started having a much better time against the sword matchup after including 3 Cleric Lancers.

The monk also does wonders against early pressure.

I want to keep playing BGHS, but I feel like it's lost a lot of steam lately. The event patterns are extremely repetitive, and they're not adding a lot of new content. I also feel like they're giving away a lot less free gems. I completely skipped the idol gacha, and only rolled the wedding gacha 3 times, and I only have around 3000 crystals that I've been saving.

Isn't Gilgamesh preety fucking good I mean 7 damage to the face is like 1/3 of the enemy's health

Isn't she supposed to be brown?
What is this blasphemy?

Odds are that you finished the schoolwork stuff since I'm in the same position. I was really expecting a refresh on those for the 1 year.
As time goes on more and more people are going to run into the same issue. Without schoolwork you are lucky to get 1 10+1 a month.

I mean, getting 9 legendaries is ridiculously lucky, but it's tough to build a deck out of stuff like that.

Just rolled pic related.

Recently hit 8k on Haven, holy shit this is suffering
Runecraft games just suck the life out of me because they always take half an hour
only to end in me getting BTFO by dimension shift
Got matched vs Rune 4 games in a row earlier, I need a break from this masochism

I'm a swordscrub and Haven ward spam usually walls me off hard. Makes me run out of cards really quickly.

>There are people in this thread who are STILL rerolling
Holy kek

>tfw never rerolled and have rolled 10 legendaries, 3 of them when starting

Well, start playing mate.

I already have a better Sword account and I'd rather have Zirnitras if I wanted to play Dragon, but I guess I can dust the animated one for something. Not sure yet.

>2 foil legends
Please tell me you kept that. You're not going to get better.

There needs to be a phone app that simulates rerolling. Like a massive gacha where literally anything can fall out of it

How do you know that they're foil?

With all this rollan, at least we'll get the 3 million download promotion soon.

tfw, when I never cared about rerolling or getting legendaries but just went with what I got and started playing.

Wish i could roll lucifer this much in gbf

fuck me

Pluto shits all over Dragon, Haven, and Rune. While Haven and Rune are nearly non-existent in top play, Dragons are all over the place. She's just not useful against swarm aggro which is what the equally common Sword does.

He's a poverty option.

Generally, he's weak for an 8 drop otherwise, is far less useful if the enemy has secure board control and wards late game, and can't do anything to actually turn around a game. He can clinch a close match, but his prohibitive cost means he's all you're like to use the turn you throw him out.

Friend, if you donĀ“t want it. Help a fellow user out. I just want to play the game and been having couple reroll breakdowns.
[email protected]
I will even throw you humble bundle steam keys I got.

>doesn't want to be left alone
Oh the ironing. Shoulda just stuck with joining the handicraft club, god damn why idols.

>hinata simply wants to apply to be an idol
Thanks for the synopsis. Guess the proper way to hate idols and IGAS is the all encompassing option

Pic not related. That account is fucking insane.

There's effect or something moving in the card. Otohime is clearly very shiny and you have 2 Fafnirs that are not stacked. If you can't tell see how much they sell for in the card page.

It's not hard to tell, user.

Foils/animated are separated from normal versions which is why there are two panels for Fafnir there.

And Otohime's shell throne is clearly fucking shimmering in that card.

I was thinking they'd continue with 3s and have Sadone join fortissimo, but this will work better. Curious on the style they'll go with, I liked the music for both Pixie and /mute but they're likely going to do something different again.

I've been trying to squeeze gems out of schoolwork, but I'm pretty much out of the easy ones. After that it's all of the solo ones, but those take a forever to do.
Between idol-shit event and the related senbatsu, we received 375 gems. There were a lot of gems in the first half rewards but they skimped out on them for the second half. I forgot to tally up Wedding, so can't give a monthly estimate.
At the very least you seem prepared for swimsuits.

I'm keeping it for now and playing it out for the first few packs and seeing how it develops.

I have a couple Haven rolls if you're interested, no exchange necessary:

1. Moon, Skullfane, Animated Skullfane, 9 golds
2. Moon x3, Incandescent Dragon, 8 other golds

I'm currently at 5874 gems. Saving since New Years has its benefits.

I am fully prepared for a potential three separate gachas with 2 guarantees per day scenario.

I dropped from 2250 to 750 on mumi's birthday and I'm back up to 1500 from skipping idolshit while having no nadenade schoolwork left. I think I had some hard scenario left in reserves though. You might as well put the game aside for a while and see if you end up coming back at some point.

So about this '5 star guaranteed' gacha in Shinobina.
If I'm not mistaken you're guaranteed to get a 5* character but that character isn't guaranteed to be INITIALLY 5*(e.g. Yomi, Susano, Kurama). There's a list of character who can evolve up to 5*(some of them are 3* and some are 4*).

But basically you're getting a strong character either way. Even if it's a 3* initially, it gains a special(ougi, super attack, call it whatever you want) and I see new slots for both samurai skill and active skill. My guess is that you need to level that character up to get those.

I don't know if 3* who become 5* are weaker than initial 5* but if they took the POTK approach - 3* should be either stronger or equal to initial 5*.

I hope they will eventually make everyone 5*. Few cool dudes and cute girls stuck at 4*

The characters they have on the gacha picture are the only ones who currently go to 5 star.

Is alright. I mostly wanted it because it had Aur and shiny Otohime, the other legends could be vialed for gold. I never get that combo.

POTK has 6 stars and base 4 stars are usually much better than the occasional 3->6. Only 2 of the starters can compete.

Anyone playing Godess Kiss know why I cant do daily battles ?

I get a "network error" anytime I start one.
Raid / Arena / Normal works fine, only daily battles crash.

How can a roll be both so good and so bad

I'm tempeted to keep anyway

Nice to know, I re rolled Yomi and two characters that can go to 5*, so I saving gems for the future.
Also, the blue free guy that Sakura summons can go to 5* too.

No you fucking retard

rerollin is part of the game.
they see me rollin, they hating

Something about timezones, I reckon the way the server checks for the day of the week isn't matching up. I can only ever play daily battles after midnight local.

>Luna lost
>I'm leaving, hmph
The English version made her really, really bratty for some reason.

JP version is something like "I lost but it was really funny".

Thanks user. Gonna save up my gems though since my team's good to go.

I hope so too. I'd really like a 5* version of cat priestess and snake lady.

Still working on clearing chapter 35

Have fun grinding another Kraken Kino

(Fuji&)Gumi's trademark is gimping the shit out of all but a couple of the batch so don't hope too hard. They'll give you pity 5 stars whenever they release the next rarity though.

That's an amazing roll.

I could've went Haven or Sword but I just dusted them all for 3 Merlins since I wanted to play Runecraft and so far I've had no regrets.

>mfw no merlin
>have to win using a rush deck, because normal play is won by having legendaries

How do I like Shinobi nightmare more? Is the problem that I'm a big fan of DRPGs? In theory I should love this game but it's just so boring. The maps couldn't be less interesting and the combat is just spamming attack since skills have such a long recharge, there are barely any bosses and I feel like there isn't really anything to aim for.

Why do the boring games almost always have the best art?

Well (jp) POTK is know for having multiple versions of one girl, which have different rarities, viability and skills.
For example I clearly remember there was this starter Masamune, Masamune with more clothes on(which was actually worse), Masamune on a horse and some other Masamune.

I wouldn't mind if Shinobi Nightmare used such system too. There are plenty of great designs for 1* who are worthy of more in my opinion.

Well, it gets field bosses in the second city.

If you're in the business of collecting fuccbois and you aren't playing Yume100 then you are really missing out.

>there are barely any bosses and I feel like there isn't really anything to aim for.
Try doing the evolution material daily. There are plenty of FOE battles and it seems gumi encourages you to grind the fuck out every chest and FOE in the stage otherwise you'll get no desired materials.

Make yourself some holy sentinels

How do I DeathMatch in Godess Kiss ?

Every day I upgrade my units/get higher lvls but it gets harder and harder.

I used to get to stage 8-9 and now I barely get to 6

That's mostly the issue with brand new mobage in general. Much more often than not, their release is pretty bare bones compared to one with a year's worth of updates.

Statwise they don't catch up.
Some characters have such good skills it doesn't matter though. My Nobunaga is much better at his niche than Yomi is at hers for example.

Another account:

Animated Merlin, Zirnitra, Jeanne, 14 golds (1 Shapeshifting Mage, 1 Holy Sentinel)

If you want it, you've got 5 minutes before I toss it.

>That feel when haven puts an amulet down and you send it back on its last turn while drawing a card for it.
Daga! Shikashii!

no, you just suck. i have won several battles with silvers.

You send your not as useful units on scout. Then you try to keep your healer and raid girl alive for as many fights as you can, because healing and barriers. Replace other units as necessesary.

I clear 11-12 stages easily and sometimes can clear more. lvl 35 girls/skills.

is garbage

maybe I just need more units.

I only got 7, I send out 2 to scout and the only have the other 5.

lvl 33 girls/skills

This is Tia. She makes potions.

>I might win
>Dim Shift
>I might win
>Lucifer/Rose Queen
>I might win
>Storm dragons/Forte/what his name other legendary
>I might win
>Mordecai and no petrifies in sight

Oh, 7? I think I have 15 from gacha/shops/shop medals/story.
So I skip first 7 with scout and do 4-5 more with the rest.

Some of the events missions are pretty hard and you actually need to think.

What craft are you using?

Kaguya in particular should be SS(S) rank at this point.

Half a day until the next Shironeko event?

rerollers do you manually flip through your cards or just auto?

I feel like I get better results when i look through but that is pure bullshit I think.