/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Best girl edition.

youtube.com/watch?v=fPoQw2J177c

Download Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ now for free on the North American Google Play Store and iOS App Store!

For non-NA users:
Android: apkpure.com/kingdom-hearts-unchained-χ/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.khuxww
iOS: pastebin.com/615r7LbY

(KHUX guides) The reason you're here:
pastebin.com/wmabZqr2

Most recent interviews:
Unchained χ: khinsider.com/news/Kingdom-Hearts-Unchained-X-releasing-April-7th-6402
HD II.8 Final Chapter Prologue: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-Commemorative-600th-Issue-6090
Kingdom Hearts III: khinsider.com/news/KH3-Nomura-Interview-with-Dengeki-Mt-Olympus-Happy-Ending-Post-KH3-Direction-Undecided-5661

khwiki.com

Lore resources: pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

GameTrailers Kingdom Hearts Timeline:
youtube.com/watch?v=xm-NoyqzGkY

Last Thread:
boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/146485628/khg-kingdom-hearts-general#top

Last day for Epic Quests. Make it count guys.

Is it that hard to not let the thread die before making a new one and linking?

Has anyone gotten a Pooh and Piglet or Sora, Donald, and Goofy from the daily?

>Daily Jewel Event is now on
>Check game
>It's not

u fukken wot m8

Come back tomorrow

Notifications are sometimes a day early.

Again SNEK-BUDDIES is looking for new members. All we require is that you stay active. Post ID's or put down that you're from KHG when applying

There's something to be said about how Awakening and Fates made an impact on Fire Emblem but at least there's some good cross over art with KH.

Furry Aqua looks kinda thick.

Where can I farm Cids?

daily cids from VIP quest

Dont have VIP?
too bad

But I already got the 3 from VIP.
I need 7 to fit 6* Riku into my keyblade
JUST

Why is black and white steamboat Pete a dark medal? He wasn't even evil at all in KH2.

new week starts tmrw, no worries

His future dickhead self as captain dark and as maleficents flunky seems to qualify him

Though this makes me wonder where the fuck pete was during the entirety of the first game, if maleficent had already recruited him like halfway thru bbs

So I need 9 total of KH3D Riku and Sora and 14 total Meow Wow if I want a guilted version of each of them (including the unreleased one that combines all 3)?

But I won't have VIP ;_;

The same reason rucksacks and xion are

>Last day of VIP
>realize after doing todays Cid quest I have exactly enough to make a 10 Cid with none left over.

Feels good, man.

He was probably in other worlds that you haven't been too yet like how he was in past worlds Sora never visited again in KH2 like Wonderland and Neverland in Days.

But they were doing evil things without them knowing it was evil in the first place though. They just did what they were told no questions asked.

Kill yourself

>Best Girl
>Larxene
disgusting.

But she is.

Don't like it?
Fuck off.

Posting true best girl.

>1/999

Fuck this shit.

Has anyone gotten through all 999 in any version of the game?

>he doesn't like Larxene

What are you a faggot?

Only the ones with the most autism

>best girl
>aqua
>who saved the man whom would doom all the worlds

Yeah no.

Help.

I'm bored now.

I wish the Larxene poster would fuck off. He's been uppity every since he pulled her from his pack and now he can't stop shitposting his waifu.

Correct. You're better off not guilting Meow Wow and just using the 7 of them to make a 3 dot 6* and a 2 dot 6* to use as the base for the combo medal. Because Meow Wow is just expensive Yuna.
I wish all waifufags would fuck off.

There is more than one fggt

you shouldnt be bored with a shit build like that user

It's literally just because he doesn't realize nobody cares.

Fuck off.

You anons have thoughts of what the announcement will be this winter?

Kingdom Hearts 2.85

>lvl 250

Jesus Christ.

???????

>People this upset that Larxene is best girl

I'm sorry your waifu a shit.

He's clearly a cheater. Dude had like 36 AP yesterday. There's no way he made it to the level cap with that low AP.

I'm not the same guy as yesterday.
Fuck sake
>Post guild builds I've done with VIP and farming
>HURRRRRRR CHEATER

Not to mention I've been taking part in Party raids all the time since I started when it came to EU which pretty much guarantees you a level up.

Can someone post a link to the last thread?

Why?

Why would you need a link nigguh
Theres an archive.

It's in the OP or did I forget to include it?

I have been playing since it came out in the US and I am still lvl 210. Havent miss a single day. Cant imagine the amount of huge grinding it must take to be 250 already.

Are you doing Omega Raid Bosses with your party?

I'm in an NA party well majority of them are and I get a Omega one every couple of hours.

I barely bothered with like 16 or 19 rounds, it's just not fun at all dealing no damage at all and going a whole one room at a time.

>since I started
>when it came to EU
I've been playing since launch in the US, heavily participating in both raid boss lux events we've had and using this 1 AP to get over 1m lux a week. I'm not even 230 yet. There is no way possible you are 250 in EU.

Just hit round 38, it's a real fucking chore.

Hopefully I don't have to go any further to solidify my rank.

I don't think there is anything worth it at the end desu

The rewards are pretty decent. I'm around rank 2000 so I'm firmly in my tier. The Attack Boost II and the Defense Boost II are what I care about the most. The hairstyle, Chip, Dale, and Cid are bonuses.

>spawn this asshole
>solo the hands, need the fairies
>party is killing the boss
>get the worst rewards of everyone despite being the host
Sucks. I'm also screwed if I spawn any raid boss between tomorrow and the end of the month because I'll never have the AP to kill them.

>I started when it came to EU
>LV250 already
That isn't even remotely believable.

There hasn't even been a single raid event, has there?

Nope, whale ended on the 12th and the game went international on the 16th.

>lying about being a hacker
>AND wants keep shoving his Larxene in our faces

I think Reddit would suit you better.

What drops KH3D Riku and Sora in advanced anyways? Just the growth egg, the dark plant, and the boss?

How's my build? I don't really know what medals are considered "good"

Yep. The floaters can drop low level ones too but it's rare to see them drop anything at all.
>all those statuses
>nothing to take advantage of them
Attack boost would definitely be better on the Sora and Riku. The medals themselves are pretty solid though.

Hmm, so speed farming it would be best just to kill those 3 or should I just kill everything for that small chance?

I'd recommend replacing Master Form Sora if you can, since it can only hit max power in the last slot of a Keyblade.

KH2 Cloud is also pretty meh.

Are any of these other ones particularly good?

For speedr, just kill the flower and the target. As far as I know the egg is what gives you the 5* duck. If you need those then kill that too. If you want a marginally better chance at getting a 1/2* medal I'd kill the little guys too. Personally I kill everything since it puts you like 8 enemies closer to spawning a raid boss, but that's just me.

I'm just using him until my KH Cloud is more powerful

Oh is that how raid bosses appear? I thought it was just random.

KH Cloud is dope, especially since you can have a dot on it.
KH2 Riku too
FF Sora is good when you can one turn everything or have healers like that Minnie
Zack works well with FF Sora
BC Riku is good too but you have KH Cloud so you don't really need him
Herc is very good
Diz/Aerith/Vivi are always nice to have
KH3D Sora is also very strong
Your collection is solid.
It's every 82 enemies or something that one spawns, yeah.

Thanks user

There are basically two categories of good medals in this game, "strong" and "useful".

KH1 Cloud is one of the most solid single-target Attack medals in the game, KH2 Cloud is a decent AoE Attack Medal, Final Form Sora is excellent, Master Form is pretty good as well. Adult Hercules and Limit Form are also good.

Vivi, Minnie, KH2 Aerith, and DiZ are all incredibly useful. You have all the Attack Boost medals and the best healing medal in the game, which is essential for fights that drag on. Other medals that fall into this category are Namine who copies enemy buffs and Alice who dispels enemy buffs.

and thank you user

LIGHT!

Lightning medal when?

When she's in KH

I'm sure she'll be forced into KH3 even though she's boring and terrible.

I would sell my testicles for a Lightning medal.

I've seen that furry disney movie got some medals in and that movie's never been in KH.

The new alice event is so hard, im always instadead this is bullshit!

You've got a point user, but they're just promoting the movie. Which was good, furrry fetish fuel or not. I don't want to see the day I'm not allowed to like Robin Hood because of furries

rekt tbqh senpai

>Young Lea
>0 Cost
What does he do?

>Terra's arm

I actually thought those BBS medals were just an elaborate hoax

I'm making a sarcastic joke about how I've never gotten one. Didn't know they talked though

Single target small damage, six attacks
Base multiplier x2.28

Isa is identical, but for Power instead.

I think someone had a video of it.

Medal of this art when?

Never I hope

Maybe for the first anniversary, since that's art for χ[chi]'s first anniversary.

So i just started Unchained. I'm guessing this was a bad time to start since i missed most of the event?

Better late then never user. All quests only cost 1 ap right now so jump on that while you can

I should just blaze through story quests right?

Speaking of anniversaries, χ[chi]'s third is coming up.

The last two we had stories with Donald and Goofy.
I wonder what'll happen this time.

Another question should i do daily pulls or the 10 medal one

Farm whatever special quests that'll be useful for you. Early story quests don't cost much, and you level up quickly enough to regain your ap; but the specials for upgrade materials and the like can be expensive for ap

Got it thanks