mega.nz/#F!1o8FTbAL!-lVNu5ReRDTcksRfHIxBHA

>NEW PLAYER GUIDE
i.imgur.com/K9rvfa4.jpg

>ARCHIVED THREADS (RIP ARCHIVE.MOE)
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/mgg/type/op/

>STEAM GROUP
steamcommunity.com/groups/metalgeargeneral

>/mgg/ ONEDRIVE FOLDER
onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=65254E4C501EDAEF!4116&authkey=!AMDti9C9NNjfhT8&ithint=folder,xlsx

>LISTS, GUIDES, DOWNLOADS AND OTHER STUFF
pastebin.com/qM3XwMce (embed)

>MGS2 SUBSTANCE NOVEL - NEEDS TRANSLATION
mega.nz/#!Y08iFCBa!Z3j3Tco4vE14mwwVJTQbch9Zo4SvZRXO1ntjEjn1JRc

>MGSV NOVEL - PARTIALLY TRANSLATED
mega.nz/#!U1NFzAII!4nuhjrIo8arMdb2Ref4dWRB-4CZ86Sp9QY1sYDnhVfM

>TIMELINE AND EPILOGUES:
pastebin.com/3m93ExcY
>CHAPTER 1:
pastebin.com/frkkvef3
>CHAPTER 2:
pastebin.com/7YMg9Gia

>KOJIMA'S THOUGHTS ABOUT THE NOVELIZATION
pastebin.com/JVZZxW1D

>QTS FARMING
i.imgur.com/19a5fFK.jpg

>Weapons and stuff
unknown321.github.io/mgsmonsterguns

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10597418
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i just got my 4th fob for free today. are you proud of me /mgg/?

This FOB event sucks dick.

i agree. hows it giving you trouble?

Hard to stealth, and you can't tranq anyone. Not my play style at all. At this point I'm just taking water pistol and s1000 stun with me, and if I go into reflex I just keep shootin the legs.

I stopped playing it though, I'd rather just infiltrate lv40+ bases since the rewards for the event aren't even good.

same desu. not to mention the cost of equipment you need to get through it.

Time and again you people prove me correct without actually saying it, or replying directly to me, yaknow why? Cuz I'm right, and don't decieve others.
Venom never EVER had feelings but hate, contempt, and rage for Quiet, no love.

>tfw finally got to buy MGS: The Twin Snakes
>used
>for 35 Merkelshekels
>mfw I don't understand why people shit on it

feelsgoodman.jpg

>tfw you wanted the scene wherein Venom leaves wicked butterfly and a magazine of ammo for Quiet to kill herself

>you
I*

Venom probably sexed Ocelot or Kaz or some other soldiers in Quiet's cell bunk after he deserted her.

Venom wouldn't even give Quiet the time of day, he hated her so much, it really is unmatched.

And Quiet only ever wanted to know how Venom's day was going, eanted to give him all of her time, wanted to make him feel good, but the only way he would feel good is by breaking her heart and cucking her with every other soldier on base.

wanted*

I'm reporting this fuck, y'all should too.

Remember not to give him any (You)s.

Hey /mgg/

Would there still be EXTREME MISSIONS if Kojima had finished the game or was that padding not planned from the get go, you think?

That's interseting. I'll always be here ;) but never given the time of day, just like her

No matter if no one responds, they don't because they all know I'm right.

Yeah, mission 45 was planned step by step from the get go with Quiet knowing anything, because she is ignorant.

Poor girl, only hated by the man she loves.

without*

How to get more fultons? I'm trying to baserape the shit out of people(see OP) but I can't take all their stuff cause I only have 20 wormhole devices

All of Quiet was for revenge, never did Venom find any sort of interest in her, he also knew manipulation through wordplay and actions. She thought he cared and thought they were friends.

And you just KNOW she wanted to be more than friends.

Of course Venom knew she wanted so much more, that's how he got his revenge, by breaking Quiet's heart repeatedly, not like her sexed her or anything. She is the cuck of the series.

strawpoll.me/10597418

>Cucked for weeks or months
>Handed to the soviets by Venom
>raped
>Expected to be brought back
>Only to be cucked harder than hell and kill herself

based woolfer

Quiet isn't a Diamond.

Venom loves huey, he is the only one whose well-being he truly cared for.

Their friendship is the only thing that was real.

Their love is the only thing that was real.

I love you, Huey!

The words we hear and the words we say aren't always the same thing.
Pictures are clearer than words in my mind.

Just like how Quiet thought Venom cared about her, his actions show he doesn't care about her.

Why there wasn't just a couple lines saying to Quiet from Venom telling her that she's fired, or some shit. Or like, fuck off maybe. Things that we'll never get, just like Quiet, she'll never get Venom to fugg her

Yeah, too bad these people couldn't just let the thread die, i'll always be here to speak the truth atleast. Without concealing it.

This general is falling apart :(

Right? No one cares about Quiet.

Memesters cannot say or PROVE otherwise.

No one grieved over Quiet.
Venom definitely grieved over Huey and Paz.

Venom definitely grieved over Kaz leaving him.

We'll never know if anyone grieved over Venom, Quiet grieved over him deserting her, and then killed herself.

Shame we'll never get the info that Venom absolutely felt nothing but rage and hate and anger towards Quiet and wanted to smash her face with his fists

Never will the truth be revealed that she was hated so much by him.

She loves him still. No matter what. If she did somehow find out where O.H. was, and survived that long, and could make it there, she probably would have been there for him so he doesn't die alone instead of saving him.

Nobidy cared about Quiet to be there for her in her final moments, or to search for her.

nobody*

Too bad there isn't a timeline on how or when she died.

>9 posters

It's Kaz. Huey. Venom. Paz. Ocelot. Pequod. Queequeg. Eli. Parrot.

Quiet is always left out.

bump

Is MGO more populated if you have the DLC? Im on PC btw

If Venom could responded when Quiet sorta hugged him, he would have told her "back down and leave NOW, I don't want you to touch me."

WE GET VENOM IS A HERO FOR FUCKING QUIET OVER, YOU HAVE TO USE IDI-FUCKING-OMS AND PICTURES TO ALLUDE TO THAT SHIT.

ALL. THE. TIME.

If mods can restore minefields, will they restore camera placements?

There ain't gonna be no sequel.

Quiet was no soldier. Nobody misses her.

Quiet has to be one of the least paid attention to people in any mgs, the most ignored, least respected, the least loved person. But she gives the most love.

Salt

So much salt

I agree

Proof that Venom hates Quiet to his core.

and just wanted her gone and suffering without him, because she didn't want to live without him.

Reminder that there was no relationship with Quiet and Pequod, she was only interested in Snake.

What did you even tell him?

Venom wasn't even a friend to Quiet.

Just some stuff with bait thrown in

Forgot the image like a retard

Nobody loves Quiet.
Quiet only loves Snake.

Is it so hard to just let this general die since there is nothing new to discuss,
There is the same things posted every thread, just worded differently, and it's not just me.

>you stay salty
kek

I will not let this thread die!

>complained in the previous thread about mgs3
>try to play it again, suddenly becomes good at it
Feels good. I beat the Pain, looks like the story will finallu advance now.

No they can't let the general go because they are bigger faggots than Quiet and Venom hates her

I lnow this because they are too faggoty to even respond to the truth that I put out there

I can believe this.

All of what is said, as well as the Venom hates Quiet and let her die, everytime the truth is put out for the general to see, it is halted.

Yes, I think the most tedious part when I played it for the first time was The Pain.

They really would rather consistently hide and ignore my posts like Venom does with Quiet, which is the truth, he hated her, rather than LET THE FUCKING GENERAL DIE.

LIKE VENOM DID WITH QUIET

I DON'T HIDE and CONCEAL IT LIKE SOME DECIEVER, I SPEAK THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH
QUIET WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO HANDLE THE HARD TRUTH OF THE HATE VENOM HAS FOR HER, THE SHIT HE WOULD HAVE DONE/SAID TO HER IF SHE STAYED WOULD HAVE TORN HER HEART WORSE THAN IGNORING.

Is white mamba better than side ops for high rank cute farming?

He wouldn't have said anything, just shoot her head. Heartbreak and ignoring entirely is the surefire way to annihilate someone who you hate and is in love with you. When he chases after Paz instead of Quiet, I think that is also the moment she realized it was hopeless to get his attention at all. She gave him nothing but attention. She still loves him, and Venom had to make it worse by even coming to her 'rescue' is what she thought, when he was only there to cuck her ever more.

When he gives attention to someone that isn't even there is when she knows it's hopeless to try to get his attention at all

When he gives attention and love to everyone, even people that aren't there, and keeps her at a distance/seperated is when she knows there is nothing for her in his life.

Yeah it was a fun boss battle, but it got long for me because I spent all my time underwater.

Kojima really had to make his last mgs female character the cuck and reject of them all, only hated, never truly wanted or needed.

Deployment costs was a mistake.

Don't have to keep repeating everything I have been saying For threads and threads on this general.

Venm truly had a self inflated ego EVERY time he ignored Quiet and broke her heart while Quiet was always envious of him and he didn't give one shit about her, only hate.

We'll never get the BIG SURPRISE from Kojima or Konami that Venom hated Quiet and enjoyed breaking her heart and everything else. And she STILL LOVES HIM ROMANTICALLY

We'll never get the BIG SURPRISE that Venom only wanted Quiet to suffer.
We'll never get the BIG SURPRISE that the only person Venom wanted revenge on was Quiet.
We'll never get the BIG SURPRISE that all of Quiet was set up to sacrifice herself in vain.

>I spent all my time underwater
Same. Honestly, I was scared.

That's the fucking point of Sinful Butterfly, it's meant to show she has personal feelings such as love for her fellow comrade (Snake)

And Snake doesn't like that one bit.

Killing her is honestly less torture on her because either way she doesn't get revenge

And if you let her live she becomes the biggest cuck of the series and dies of heartbreak.

She isn't even accepted as a diamond dog depite what straw grasping memesters say because he hates her love. And Huey IS considered a diamond dog, even Paz.

Kojima sure put alot of time and effort into Quiet's plot of unrequited love and showing how it really is in the option of shooting her, but its not a physical shot, if you keep her alive, only emotional and phychological.

>Birds in the sky carry these words for me
Because Venom deserts her as she watched him fly away on Pequod after stopping her tape after the first two sentences
>love hurts so bad
She is shot to the heart, heartbreak, unrequited love, because Venom is to blame by deserting her after her sortof confession of her love

And the rest of the song, and reunion, is really just to let the player know that she still loves Venom even in death, and waited for him to return, though he never did. And he probably threw her pictures out so he never had to see her hideous face again.