/nintyg/ - Nintendo General: Mamma Miibo Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and games released on them
Previous: Tags: /3dsg/, /wug/, /smm/, /mk8g/, /ptg/ moved to >Important News
「!」Rhythm Heaven Megamix is **AVAILABLE NOW**: youtube.com/watch?v=B-4YoppQ6NM
「!」The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1rPxiXXxftE
「!」"NO FEMALE LINK" says Eiji Aonuma: gamespot.com/articles/why-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-wont-have-a-female-he/1100-6440862/
「!」New Pokemon announced for Sun/Moon; Battle Royal mode announced: youtube.com/watch?v=9Ojd6FzTaEM
「!」Ever Oasis - New Nintendo RPG IP announced: youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw
「!」Paper Mario Color Splash release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=hZTUYjNMACw
「!」Mario Party Star Rush announced: youtube.com/watch?v=MEX7BfZpad8
「!」Dragon Quest VII release date announced: youtube.com/watch?v=VeInFdxmq3g
「!」New Breath of the Wild amiibo announced: youtube.com/watch?v=BzMJPRvGD6E
「!」Wolf Link amiibo support in Breath of the Wild detailed: youtube.com/watch?v=1CfFnLoiLqk
「!」Mario series amiibo Wave 2 announced: ign.com/articles/2016/06/14/e3-2016-daisy-waluigi-boo-amiibo-announced-alongside-new-mario-series-amiibo
「!」Federation Force amiibo Support detailed: ign.com/articles/2016/06/21/metroid-prime-federation-force-amiibo-support-detailed

>Upcoming Releases
3DS - pastebin.com/s7S77ckc
Wii U - pastebin.com/hPDcJam1

>New 3DS XL vs 3DS XL Comparison
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/amiibo-igcc-9.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Disclaimer: Ignore every post by babt, you know "xbx is shit, 3ds is for babies, w101 is mobile shit, jap shit, nx will be VR, usa #1" and things alike

Anybody else here wanna run Federation Force lobbies when it comes out?

saged XD

noooooo

W101 is mobile shit

Recommended 3DS games list

this

Hello, friends! New here. Just got these twi games. What am I in for?

Me.

Is TMS#FE worth picking up?
The SE?

Lots and lots of regret.

Oh I get it now pige, you post it so you get a lot of (You)s
If you like anime-like stories of course. I don't know about the LE.
Me.
I wanna try that M&S game.

I can't find the xenoblade chronicles x thread anymore so I'm assuming not enough interest anymore, does anyone have the OP text with all the useful information so I can save it?

>/xcxg/ died
Check the archive, the general was /xcxg/ I think, the website is fireden.

>Oh I get it now pige, you post it so you get a lot of (You)s
That, and there would be 10+ responses throughout the thread asking for it.

When I'm back to updating it don't do that again okay? I don't want another vitagen where faggots are too lazy to look for the new version and post a two month old one because it was posted at the beginning of the last thead.

Should we add /xcxg/ to our list of corpses in exhibition /nintyg/?

Come over and play.

Dunno. It might make this place more lively.

I'd actually go if you lived near me.
And it will make babt flood with WE DONT WANT YOU LETS BUILD A WALL or some shit

>go to sleep
>thread died while I was sleeping
You fags had 1 (one) job

wasn;t this updated after e3?

No, I'll update it when I get home in a few days™.

I was busy watching my country winning against Argentinians playing murderball.

Hyrule Warriors Legends run super good on N3DS. What the fuck are people complaining about?

Literally did nothing wrong

it's mostly o3ds plebs

>New Nintendo 3DS XL costs exactly 2/3 price of a Brand new PS4
Damn son this shit is expensive here

For real my man? Because its the exact same shit here
It's almost like we're both the same nigga bumping the thread

Reminder that Daisy is CUTE. expect screens tomorrow.

Reminder that Daisy is SHIT. expect her to never be in smash.

Gor sensei
I finished TPHD
How far are ya?

pic related: ;_;7

I dropped it because I realized Zelda games are in fact, pretty bad. Now I only play Metroid and JRPGs.

About to hit the Gorudo desert. Did you do that cave of champs or whatever? Also what is it that we're supposed to do in order to fill the amiibo wolf link for the new Zelda?

>Gor
>Playing JRPGs

This is how you know it's an impostor.

>Did you do that cave of champs or whatever?
No
>Also what is it that we're supposed to do in order to fill the amiibo wolf link for the new Zelda?
I think you need to do that cave thing

I don't own the amiibo but I could lend it from a friend

>Now I only play Metroid and JRPGs.

Pls complain about Federation Force or censorship in Tokyo Mirage Sesh ad nauseum kthnx.

it was really pige! he tricked you!

>censorship in Tokyo Mirage Sesh
i may be a faggot but i'm not this bad

I just wanted to say that the quality of my /nintyg/ experience was increased by 30% as soon as I filtered pige cancer
This place is much more enjoyable without cancerous tripfag attention whores!

this

Whatever duck. Filtered.

Just filter pige. Ever since I've filtered him I've noticed I can come here every second general instead of once a week.

>we are in the same thread with thus nigger

>people say Wii U has no games

Was that the "Is there a God?" thread? Mods shut it down just as I was about to send a hot meme through there.

>mfw the PS4 was more expensive and a bigger disappointment than "the most disappointing Nintendo console since the Wii"

Fuck the PS4. Such a waste of dosh.

>PS4 is about to get games
>just before being replaced by the Neo
lol I feel sorry for people who bought it at full price on day one.

If Nintendo managed to secure some kind of third party support in regards to exclusives for the NX, AND kept up their first party exclusives, it would be the ultimate console.

It's a damn shame that Nintendo never gets third party exclusives in any decent amount, because that basically necessitates ownership of a Nintendo console + another platform, which is bullshit.

>secure some kind of third party support in regards to exclusives
Who could do it?
>Ubisoft
lol

>EA
"Unprecedented Relationship"

>Activision-Blizzard
lol

>Capcom
They've had conflict with Nintendo since late Gamecube.

>Bandai Namco
See Lost Reavers

>Square Enix
See Capcom

>Take-Two Interactive
"What's a Nintendo"

Have a look at the 3DS third party support, Mon-Hun, Level-5 and small japanese studios.

Do any of the studios you mentioned even do exclusives anymore..?

ZombiU**

Titanfall*

No

Street Fighter V*

Lost Reavers

A few

I don't know

Best bet is for Nintendo to go all out and establish a reason to own the NX early, with prominent Nintendo and third party exclusives. This could mean paying PlatinumGames, Capcom, SE, Sega, and a few other prominent Japanese studios/publishers for an exclusive each, even if it means taking over publishing duties to secure exclusivity (ie the Bayonetta 2 situation). That way they can at least re-establish themselves in the East.

As for the prominent western studios? They're a lost cause. There is no way that Ubisoft, Activision or Take-Two will put forward exctensive development time given the risk of developing for one platform. ZombiU was the last prominent exclusive Ubisoft made, and it was a disaster (mostly due to fuck ups in development) coupled with low as fuck WiiU attach rates in the first year. They won't risk that even with the PS4, nowadays.

>Best bet is for Nintendo to go all out and establish a reason to own the NX early
Hylia blessed the NX

Everybody waiting for ZTD should probably abandon ship until release, it's leaked on 3DS.

SamusandAnonsitting in the tree
K-i-s-s-i-n-g!
First comes love.
Then comes marriage.
Then comes baby in the baby carriage,
Sucking his thumb,
Wetting his pants,
Doing the hula, hula dance!

What 3DS game are you guys looking forward to?

I never played 999 so the ZTD release isn't doing anything for me, and I already played the japanese version of Monster Hunter Generations.

I'm morbidly curious to see if Federation Force takes off in /nintyg/, but for now I'm all about Yokai Watch 2. So far off though...

Trying to get all Nintendo published DSiWare games before the shop closes in September.

Does anyone know what happened to Brain Training Express: Sudoku?

Anyone got a DSi with it downloaded?

Cool stuff!

>I never played 999 so the ZTD release isn't doing anything for me
Well, get to playing it then

I don't have a flashcart and I dislike emulating handheld games so I won't.

Are there any good games coming out this month? How does 7th dragon compare to EO?

No
Shit

Any reason why it's shit, family?

I don't the understand the insistence for certain collectors to make a presentation with both ugly, unorganized shelves and bad lighting.

Nice dustwebs in the background btw, come on man.

I don't think anyone's really capable of challenging EO really... ya see, he employed Jules Hardouin Mansart and the office of the Bâtiments du Roi, but most particularly his long-term "house designer" Jean Bérain, head of the Menus Plaisirs, to provide new decors. He lived quietly at Meudon for the remainder of his life surrounded by his two half-sisters Marie Anne de Bourbon and the Princess of Condé, both of whom he loved dearly. These three made up the main part of the Cabal de Meudon which opposed the Dauphin's son Louis and his Savoyard wife, the Duchess of Burgundy. He says it will open as usual today – but the gorilla exhibit "will be closed until further notice."

This isn't the first time a child has fallen into a gorilla enclosure. But when a 3-year-old child fell into the den at Illinois' Brookfield Zoo in 1996, the story had a very different ending. The female gorilla Binti Jua gently cradled the child and eventually carried him over to paramedics – and it was caught on camera. The boy, who was never identified, reportedly made a full recovery.

Okay this gimmick is really interesting

It's a recycled meme.

That's my homemade pasta though
I only used that few times on /v/ so its still a fresh pasta and not a recycled meme

How was Batman Blackgate and Spider-Man: Time Bullshit? I'm going out of town with my 3DS and MH4U and thought I might grab something cheap for variety.

Temporary space at the moment. Room is severely lacking in shelf space and I'm looking for a new place to live.

If you're really that concerned, split an apartment with me.

>PLAYAN

Do you think it'll be that bad? I'm avoiding /v/ but figured it would be okay to stick around here.

Nah, people spoiled Xenoblade here too.

Guess I'll be fucking off then. Bye for now dudes.

My ankle hurts.

Go play Battle Cats Pop! familia.

I got spurs

eternally gaaaaaaaaay llol

Blackgate is decent I think, lacked some QA from what I know.
Is that game free?

Should continue with danglin grandpa now

xenoblade for wii u or #FE?

Both, but Xenoblade first.

How is it?

exactly this
i'm a jrpgfag and those are really the only two games i care about on the wii u though, so

Please respond

Which game

>DS games on Wii U

>DQ 4 - 5 - 6 - 9 for download through VC

Would you?

I wonder if the NX will have a streaming service for VC.

But DQX everywhere when SE?

DQX would be perfect, I bought a Wii U for it but got cucked

Both if possible. I kinda wanna get one so I'm curious.

XCX is good, worse than its prequel, the gameplay is better but the writing really dropped.
TMS#FE is a game with a cliche anime story and good RPG "gameplay".

Why do I like kuudere girls I'm a piece of trash

I hate the final minigame of these cases

>There's rumors that the NX will go back to cartidges

MAKE NINTENDO GREAT AGAIN

>people say Wii U has no games
who says that?

It's mostly hyperbole, but a lot of people do feel that unless you're a hardcore Nintendo fan, the Wii U has no games...Which is true.

I mean, how you gonna convince somebody to play Pikmin 3? The last time I showed the recommended chart for Wii U, and he just started listing off titles that don't meet his standards, he said "Pikmin 3 is Pikmin," and from that point on it kinda made sense to me.

What 3ds game should I play tonight? Name anything Ssb4 has maintenance.

Kid Icarus of course.
It's a nice idea, but I wonder how expensive 30-50 Gb cartridges are to make, since some companies are jewing out on 3DS ones like Crapcom or Nintendo themselves.

Donkey Kong Returns 3D

Friendly reminder Duck Hunt's recovery is awful.

Bitcoin. Buy them. Fags.

None. Come to my house and enter my butt in a sexual manner