/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE

>Previous

Tharja a best

Cutest family

I love Sakura!

Best daughteru

Mitama is CUTE

Azura a shit

Fuck off, you piece of garbage.

stinky neet

t. Florafag

Post new Mitama art from today!

If I fuck Nina, do I have an off-screen threesome with her and Niles?

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>mfw Mitama will NEVER EVER be able to be a Great Master

Can the first Soldier in Conquest Ch 8 be hit with Elise's Freeze staff before he gets to the house?

Priestess is better due to yumi being OP.

treasure buddies!

Literally a bitch in heat

>being buddies with something that eats people

the only thing offscreen is his dick in your ass

More like she watches you and Shiro fuck while she schlicks it

You're a fucking dragon, you're supposed to eat people too.

Why is this never even brought up anyway, Anankos goes insane and you're his spawn. Shouldn't you eventually go insane as well or at least go on destructive rampages like some manaketes do?

She's garbage, fuck off

I'm okay with that.

But why not me and Niles?

Meant to respond to

Who is Mitama's husband?

You're half dragon, all you get is the rapist genes.

Nina doesn't want her gross dad in her fantasies, even she can draw a line at that.

Meant for

Meant to respond to

I'm not bothering to recruit or use children even if I want to in Birthright of Conquest, am I missing out on anything other than the "free" exp in Conquest?
I see no point when Revelation is going to be the route where I'll do the DLC and try to be a completionist.

Nah was half-dragon and she got more than the rapist genes. You have the pointed ears too.

FUCK, the half-dragon shit was so goddamn stupid. Why are we half-dragon if nearly nothing comes out of it?

Why is Lilith a fish instead of like you?

Woah! Mitama's big boobies!

Mitama's big butt!

Mitama's BIIIIIIIG hips!

>Nice design
>Wasted on such a shit character

Will never not be mad, Velouria a shit

Meant to respond to

You miss out on money, exp, and some items. That's pretty much it if you don't care about the child units.

Her body isn't that great

Post these supposed big boobies, butt, and big hips.

Why is Lilith an astral dragon when you and Anankos are silent dragons?

Yo im totally new to Fire Emblem and I bought Conquest

Im playing normal-classic. Any tips you could give?

>kitsune become a normal looking fox
>wolfssenger become a GIANT FUCKING MONSTER that looks nothing like a wolf

can someone please explain this to me

>bought
Good goy.

I do care for them, but I feel like it's mostly a waste to recruit or breed them when Revelation is the path where I can get all of them and get the best eugenics I can, I guess.

Pic related

Simple, fuck Nohr. Why aren't you playing Birthright? I hope you like being on the wring side you stupid asshole, because everyone and their dead mother will be telling you that for the entirety of the game.

They're probably most useful on Conquest anyway. In Revelation it becomes a really annoying chore to recruit them and in Birthright it's so easy there's little to no point.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn~

How do I even dare put something this adorable at risk on the battlefield

Except for that one moment where you take a trip to the afterlife, and Ryoma, Takumi, and Mikoto tell you they're all cool with getting killed and having their nation torn apart as a result of your actions.

Yeah.

Look at Morgan!

Look at how cute she it

You don't, you bench it because it's weaker than Corrin.

Kana is shit so you won't have to worry about that

>play Birthright
>game keeps teasing and telling me "look you should have sided with your adoptive family! they love you so much that they'd die FOR YOU!"
>play Conquest
>every chapter I'm reminded that I should have sided with Hoshido
>reach the end
>be told that I should have played Revelation
>play Revelation
>game tells me that if I want to make any sense of its plot I should buy and play Hidden Truth

J E W S
E
W
S

Too adorable
>not putting your children out to fight your battles for you
Pleb

WOAAAHHHHHH
MORGAN FEETS!?!?!?

Please explain, he looks pretty decent.

>play Hidden Truths
>things just make less sense

Oh, why does it become a chore to recruit them? Do the paralogues change in Revelation?

I like Hana

too bad she hates you

You would staff~ her right?

Just don't take it slow, kill everyone before the reinforcements show up.

I really don't like Paralogue 2, all these reinforcements are so annoying, I just want to be done with it as fast as possible.

>you can tell Maiko that you want to fuck at the end of the game
>nothing happens
I hate this game, fuck everything.

Finish it before the reinforcements come in.

They're all the same. However, a lot of units are extremely underleveled and you have to grind them up to make them not shit in their paralogues.

In addition, there are a LOT of child paralogues to run through and a lot of parents to pair-up. It just takes a lot of time for very little reward.

No because only degenerates marry their little sisters.

>implying she wouldn't staff~ you first

Hey buddy. What are you doing?

better dead than red Hoshidan filth

I don't have too much of a problem with Ryoma but some of the things he does never really get brought up in the game and that just pisses me off. It's like you want to confront him about the bullshit he does but he comes off as so amiable when you actually talk to him that you can't bring it up and even if you did it'd be uncomfortable as hell, even if it's something that should be brought to light.

His brother is a strait up racist prick and tries to come off like a genuine dick but he's just a wuss and a softie; it's like Shinon or Corkus from Berserk minus the actual appeal of having someone who's a total asshole.

Is there a rip of all the JP voices files for Fates? That seems like the only thing not in the pastebins.

I want to see Elise's baguettes staff~ staff~ inside Sakura

I just hate the fact that reinforcements come too many times.

cheeky

>holds a sick Elise as leverage so you can go back to Hoshido
>even mocks your lack of blood relation to her despite the fact that you're not blood-related to him either
Why is this even a thing? Did the writers expect everyone to be like "damn Ryoma's right, Elise sucks who cares"? If Kamui had any sense of realism in their body they'd be pretty pissed if they had to go back to Hoshido because of that.

Seriously what the fuck?

>last enemy is a healer
>don't have any more unit that can attack her
>end turn
>more reinforcements come in enemy phase since the healer can't attack

>Did the writers expect everyone to be like "damn Ryoma's right, Elise sucks who cares"?
No..? That's why he's the enemy, right?

Wake up, slugabed!

You are his fucking enemy, he isn't going to roll out the red carpet, offer a warm handshake, and let you walk by, sick Elise or not.

He could have just attacked you instead of even proposing you surrender yourself.

Nobody cares though. It's not brought up or mentioned ever again afterward.

Kamui holds no resentment towards the occurrence and just keeps whining. What the fuck?

Yes
> the way she suggestively moves her shoulders when she looks at you

She wanted it so bad so I gave it to her. She deserves Corrin for being so selfless.

Okay holy shit I was wrong, soleil is fucking broken strong.

Delete this

>even mocks your lack of blood relation to her despite the fact that you're not blood-related to him either

This is the thing that pisses me off the most about Fates' joke of a story. The other 3 siblings get a pass because they didn't know, but Ryoma self-righteously rambles on about how he's your REAL family while knowing the whole time that it's complete bullshit. He's just a manipulative asshole.

This is pretty bullshit, and map sucks.
Why is this allowed?

Why should he care about Elise? Not his problem.

>even mocks your lack of blood relation to her

He doesn't do this though. Why do people keep saying this

That's not what I mean. I'm saying that nobody gives a shit that this is happening and nobody brings it up against him. You'd think there'd be some resentment after the fact but apparently not.

Yeah what an asshole he wants his mom's son to stay with the family

I honestly don't get the whole Conquest anti-Ryoma meme either

not him, but probably removed his name for some reason

>What is figure of speech?

He never says he's blood related. This is elementary stuff, user.

You mean daughter for Conquest. F!Corrin is canon to the plotline to Conquest. She's a massive dadcon(for her fake fake dad and unknowingly her real insane dad).

That's not the point and you know it

Blame IS then for making Nohrrin a big beta