/drg/ - Danganronpa General -Edition Edition

Last thread:#p146736590
Last thread hit the image limit.
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer:youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw

DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA

Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=57-ZPo66zYM
1d4chan.org/wiki/Primarch
warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterium
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That last thread failure. Oh well.

Fucking piece of shit pc that does not obey me.

Second for me i guess.

Xth for best girl

None of us won, but gg i guess.

Holy shit, I spent and still spending the whole day just sitting on my bed watching movies, eating karinto and takoyaki, attempting to mod, stopping, trying to sleep, waking up after 20 minutes, all while just wearing briefs, what the fuck is today.

Well, good for you, i am stuck in a hangover after my dad made me drink.

I can't legally drink, but last time I drank was during my uncle's birthday party, he had sake out in the open and I didn't know it was sake and I drank the whole large cup, I was loopy the entire time.
So I can't imagine how it must be like for you.

Regarding Nagito Komaeda and his talent, do you people think he's actually lucky or that his lucky was hard-coded into the game by Izuru Kamukura?

Also, how many of you believe that Izuru Kamukura is the true mastermind behind everything the Ultimate Despair did? Although Junko is known as its official leader, she's definitely not smart enough to plan everything out as well as it went. She might have the social skills to get the people together, but for everything to run so perfectly?

What?

Don't be ridiculous, Junko is the Ultimate Analyst, of course she's smart enough.

About Komaeda, I think his luck is very dynamic, it's a lot more stronger both in a good and bad way, I don't think it would be hard coded though considering his childhood involved a lot of lucky and unlucky events. Supposedly before having known Izuru.

As for the true mastermind, Junko is definitely skilled at a lot of things, she is able to even make an AI based entirely on herself, manipulate people and use them to her disposal, create the tools needed to achieve her goal, you name it.
The Fashionista shit is most likely a side thing or a ruse. Junko is definitely smart.

I first drank when i 15, my dad told me to sit, and handed me a bottle and one of those plastic soda cups, which was empty.

He just told me to just keep drinking it, and he was serious the whole time, even thru i was getting shitfaced, i was a bit scared.

Junko is the ultimate analist, DRZero has told us Junko can copy other people's powers, such as Izuru's powers, but i thing that Izuru definitively helped her.

I think Nagito's luck was actually affecting the game, i dont think Izuru had a lot of time to plant the chip before being podded

Damn I need to read Naegi's Worst Day Ever and Beautiful Days.
I know somewhere in one of those it talks about how there was supposed to be another Ultimate Lucky Student besides Komaeda and Naegi coming before Naegi. His or her Hope's Peak acceptance letter was in the mail in a plane and Naegi hit a ball or something and it hit the plane by accident which made it go in fire, causing the letter to burn, Hope's Peak thought that that was unlucky so they redrew and Naegi was accepted. I don't know if I remember wrong, so please correct me.

I think this was Komaeda's letter.

Komaeda was meant to be the protag from DR1, i think

Hmm, I dunno, since this is the one for class 78, Komaeda is in class 77, before Naegi, so he should have already been attending.

Well, i suggest you try looking for it on the wiki.

I definitevely remind of it being Komaeda

I'll check, I'm sure my friends have either of those novels anyways.

You could have simply asked him instead

Fuyuhiko looks a lot better with a brown coat, the black suit from the game makes him look like a fuccboi

I want to cherish Saionji.

why is soda hated?

dude is bro-tier.

Some people dislike the romance thing, as well as the fact that he is quick to jump on Hajime.

But i thank the fact that he, and not Fuyuhiko or Akane decked Nagito out.

Dude is not only bro, but he is kinda strong.

Cause hes the fujo choice, and people started hating him on principle than character.

Hmm, i am a fujo and i dont like the guy.

I kinda of like him, he is annoying sometimes but he is actually useful and has demonstrated multiple times that he cares about the group.

Plus he made the toy of Metal Mechamaru which was pretty neat.

list of characters with actual superpowers:

ishimaru
nagito

who else

Here have a toko.

I am going to bed, see you in 10 hours.

METAL MECHAMARU? THAT'S REDUNDANT!! IT'S LIKE SAYING A ROUND CIRCLE!!

Ok, i will cleanse myself to art of chinzuriina.

I liked him at first but then he became all SONIASONIASONIA, it rubbed me the wrong way. Crushes are cute but it felt more like an obsession and not even in funny way. I don't hate him but I don't particularly like him either.
I think almost any other male character in SDR2 is more of a fujo choice than he is.

I want to hate-fuck Monaka.

I want to love-hug Chiaki!

>Fucking CxT

I dont think thats a good idea user, but then again, its not like she can run

Critic.

A person who claims hard to please because no else tries to please him.

>CxT
She's a loser!
A stinky, smelly loser!

>A stinky, smelly loser!

So, you took a whiff out of her?

Well, we have a confirmed undead on /drg/

I WISH TO FEEL SOME SORT OF BITTERNESS YET I REALIZE NOW THAT ONLY ONE TO BLAME IS THE ONE WHO REPEATS IT SO FREQUENTLY.

I WILL NEVER TOLERATE PERSONAL INFORMATION BEING USED FOR JOKES OR GENERAL BULLYING HERE.

I WILL NOT ALLOW ANY SUCH PERSON TO CALL ME THEIR MANAGER.

BULLY-KUN IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION

He's cowardly and annoying
Also shark teeth make men look gay as fuck, as in yaoi manga gay

Are you seriousely geting mad over wheelchair-chan again?

I wanna have consensual, wild but passionate _e_ with Ibuki Mioda, the Ultimate Musician with top tier hearing and a energetic personality.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO IT IS. THIS GENERAL IS NOT THE PLACE FOR PERSONAL MATTERS TO BE DISCUSSED AND RIDICULED.

I'm sorry, who is this CxT person?

Remember something that she said about her father?

>This h8 aint healing my spine, so stop it

Besides, its just banter, just walk it off.

CxT is the demon that appears when people call by its name.

>CxT getting bullied at least once per thread if not more now
nice job guys

Don't jinx it.

Ibuki's songs really rock actually. As in, unironically good.

I've seem to recall it was somewhat ruined by all the other characters screaming through it.

What? No. That was part of the song.

The screaming came AFTER.

I believe we may have artistic differences, then.

>not liking songs with screaming

Ibuki's song reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=57-ZPo66zYM

daily reminder fuyuhiko kuzuryuu is pure, gentle and a good friend.

Fuyuhiko the kinda guy who'd murder a dude who killed his sister

water under the bridge.

also check'd.

>get trips
>waste them
fug

Fuyuhiko sends me a gift card every year for my birthday!

Yeah.
I'll kill you.
Not out loud you moron...

Is the media fire link to danganronpa/zero down translated?

Annually, my school goes on a trip to a random island. It can be anywhere, as long as it's in the country, and it's 4 to 5 stars.

Ever since SDR2, I've been dying for a mutual killing with my memories erased. At least once. Some of my classmates are quirky enough to be SDR2 characters.

this is how you turn into a school shooter, user

>I've been dying for a mutual killing

Thanks mate. Life is so boring though. I just want a little flare every now and then.

You think life is boring?

Death is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more boring than life could ever be.

In my country, there once was a boy who orchestrated a killing competition in his class.
It was a very brutal and tragic event.

>In my country, there once was a boy who orchestrated a killing competition in his class.

Japan, right?

Like some Battle Royale-esque situation?

who wants to play some epicmafia?

I wouldn't call it that.
Nothing happened but the person ended up getting annoyed that he killed one person before getting caught.
I'm game.

I'm game.

>case 1: trope reversal

>case 2: close friend defending the killer

>case 3: double murder

hmmm...

>Case 4: Death for the sake of the students?

You're right...

It's like... poetry... it...

rhymes.......

It sure does aniki, it sure does.

Sup Fuyuhiko. How were the movies ? Did you manage to watch more than Inception ?

Need a Sayaka Horus shop to go along with it

Yo there, I managed to watch quite a handful, even crappy and weird as fuck movies that made me laugh my ass off.
Like this one movie where an ugly as fuck American kid finds a rainbow rock that can grant him wishes, the movie CG looked so bad and the characters were so cringy that I was honestly laughing my ass off so hard.
But I had a blast, I'm still searching for more movies to watch.
If you have more recommendations, I'd be more than happy to add them to my list.
Still can't wait to watch streamed movies too.

Screw it, let's determine the entire fucking Horus Heresy in Dangan Ronpa. Who is the Emperor, and which characters are the 19 Primarchs?

Obviously Junko and Mukuro are Alpharius and Omegon.

>Horus Heresy
I would... if I had knowledge of that.

Alright that looks straight up terrifying
If you want a great and uh kinda weird movie ,you should try Boogie Night. Don't read the synopsis ,just dive straight into it

Oh, sweet, naive Fuyuhiko.

Let us introduce you to the pinnacle of Western Culture.

Warhammer 40000.

I figure Sayaka fits more as Fulgrim.

>those three strands of hair drooping
Nice.
And you're right. It does look terrifying, and so fitting. Thanks for this.

Got it, thanks.
I guess I know what I'll be bedwatching to later tonight.
Warhammer 40000?
Is that some kind of RPG game? Or is it fantasy or sci-fi or something.

It's a board game.

>he hasn't heard of W40K
Oh you sweet child. Imagine every gruesome, unimaginable eldricht horror, trying to fight, consume, convert and destroy humanity. Set 40000 years into the future. Extreme grimdark. The only one who stands between us and our total destruction is the guiding light of the God-Emperor of Mankind.

It's a huge franchise based on a miniature board game with lots of video games, novels and even a movie or two.

It is a fictional universe created for a tabletop wargame, which uses little minatures on a board to simulate military conflicts.

You see, in the Grim Darkness of the 41st Millennium, there is only war.

It's a table top game where you buy overpriced awesome figures ,paint them and fight with your armies.
It's known primarly for having a shit ton of lore ,and a really awesome one at that ,as well as being fucking epic.
Thanks thanks
Dunno ,I haven't read the Horus heresy. I just like doing edits of warhammer

They don't have to be directly correlated, just make a modicum of sense.

Here, read 1d4chan.org/wiki/Primarch

Ooh, I get it now, so it's like that other game, Dragons and Dungeons or whatever it was called.
Oh okay, that's pretty interesting, I might research this, it's tickling my interest bones right now.
Ah, tabletop, now it makes more sense.
I played a few tabletop before like Meikyuu Kingdom.

Like was said, it's less of an RPG and more of a wargame.

There ARE tabletop RPGs of it as well though. It's very multimedia, with videogames, audiobooks, novels and films.

It's very commonly discussed on the board.

warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Immaterium

This is probably the most important thing about the W40K universe. If it doesn't get you hyped, nothing will.

Updated.
I always hated that yandere look sayaka had. She was so creepy

Wait wait wait, it's coming back to me.
I saw this at an Iconoclasm store in Osaka around a few weeks ago.
Small but very detailed figurines, I saw something like Silver Tower or whatever.
Damn, it looks cool.

Yep that's it. But they're pretty expensive so most people just read the lore ,shout FOR DA EMPRAH XD and shit.

Ishimaru would make a great Inquisitor now that I think of it

Alright, 8pm now, time to watch Boogie Night.

Awesome ! Enjoy the movie !
Pro tip :don't watch it naked

Shit.Does just wearing briefs count as watching naked?

Only if you want it to

Eh, can't hurt to find out the hard way.
Back to watching the movie, I'll post any thoughts if I find anything worthy of reacting to.

It's a little slow to pick up ,and may seem a bit weird but oh boy how I love this movie

Voicing a character like Gundham must have been awesome

I'm not gay but I'd fuck Gundam.

Thoughts on movie so far: Damn, that guy got cucked.
Also, I can now see why you gave me that tip. But it's a little too late now.