>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread →

Other urls found in this thread:

terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Maintaining_world_purity
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SdXhLbHZfTGJfa1k&usp=sh&tid=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28
reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/2k39jf/psa_the_effect_of_crimson_on_an_unprotected/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for YOU FUCKS LET IT DIE AGAIN

Second for how to glitch

>turn on autopause
>go to your favorite fishing spot with 20-50 of one item in your inventory
>cast a line
>open up inv, right click on junk item, then right click outside of inventory once (right click is important)
>watch as two lines are cast
>continue this process until you get enough lines
>go up to angler and tell him to shove his fishing gear up his ass

Xth for lonely

will starbound ever be better than terraria?

If it ever gets finished

Not the same user from the last thread but I noticed this in my own world too, what the fuck?

>not the same user

Come on now

Thanks for the help. Useless faggot.

Is there a checklist for someone who is going to be in hardmode for the first time? I still need to beat the wall of flesh and i want to be prepared for hardmode. The only thing im scared about it the corruption and the other thing spreading onto my biomes and infecting them. How do i stop them from growing?

Dig out tunnels around areas you want to protect. Be aware that killing WoF spawn a V shape of crimson/corruption and hallow. Really, the main thing you want to protect is underground jungle, corruption/crimson will irreversibly destroy it.
terraria.gamepedia.com/Guide:Maintaining_world_purity
You can also fish for crates so you can kill plantera faster, it really slows the spread.

bumpan

wake up Veeky Forums

How wide do the tunnels have to be?

3 blocks wide if you line them with some incorruptible block like stone slabs or clay
So like
slab - air - slab
And you go all the way to hell with that

>killing King Slime lets the Slime Girl NPC spawn
>she sells the Slime Staff for 35 gold, as well as the Slime Set that increases minion movement speed with each piece and gives +1 minion with the set bonus

There, I fixed the early game for summoners.

Tfw my Terraria ride has reached an unfulfilling conclusion I WANT MORE

Do it again
In expert
Throwing weapons only

>thinks he's finished playing
>hasn't posted his dank builds yet

Back to work fuckboy

Who else wishes for Rulick to slip on a banana peel and fall down the hellevator.

>Protecting your world
Isn't it better to just kill Plantera instead of wasting time building shit and digging holes to save places you will never go to?

You don't need preparation, I live in a hole in the ground with Guide as my fuckbuddy and we are fine, the spread is extremely slow and killing the Jungle boss stops it completely.
I am pretty much ready for Plantera and I haven't seen any effect of the spread yet.
Protecting your world is just a meme.

>killing the Jungle boss stops it completely.
no it doesn't, it only drops it to a third of its hardmode spread rate
what's probably happened is that the corruption/crimson has dug in 3 layers into the mud that surrounds your jungle then hasn't found any nearly grass/stone to convert so it only looks like it's stopped

Sorry, never realised that.
I thought it just goes back to pre-hardmode spread.

verify game cache
reinstall game

don't be a faggot

Does anyone have a fix for the bug that causes massive frame drops in multiplayer?

Someone should make a world for a few of us to be comfy in, without griefing, from the absolute start, in no rush and just enjoying the experience

please

>first hardmode night
>the blood moon is rising...
>you feel vibrations from deep below...

I was considering buying the game since it's on sale but I have a question, where the fuck are my europe servers? NA has a bunch of populated servers but europe seems deserted, and overall I expected a lot more multiplayer from a game as popular as this one
The site I'm looking at is terraria-servers.com by the way.

Personally I prefer playing singleplayer, if you want to play multiplayer you're better off with your personal buddies.

just hide in hell

rip thread

Does ice bow pierce?

>Haven't played since 1.2
>Try out a summoner playtrough because i've never seen it before
>Mfw doing mecha bosses with nothing but spider armor and the 2 spider staffs
Goddamn summoning is fucking weak. Destroyer is doable but i can't even beat twins with this weak shit.

Does anyone actually want to do a server? I'd be willing to try and make one, but no promises that it'd actually work.

Or you could just use CE and make its use time 1.

Is there an infograph of the various backdrops? I checked the builders resources folders to no avail.

Intox here, I could host a server again if people are up to it.

But that's cheating

>cheating

Yes, just like abusing glitches and bugs.

>exploiting = cheating

>yellow wire added
>still no yellow dungeon
delet this

My apologies, you're not cheating, you're using a technique that exploits a flaw or hidden feature in a video game or computer program. It's not cheating, it's just cheating's definition.

Backdrops? You mean backgrounds?

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SdXhLbHZfTGJfa1k&usp=sh&tid=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

serBer where

mbup

I could try. Might give it a shot when im done working.

Anything special ide need? Ive been using tshock for me and a few friends when we play

>Finally I get Developer set from a treasure bag
>Cenx set

not much.
you might want to make sure your world gets backed up every so often
never 4get the wewuz crisis

bump

some /v/ man made a server

>this house is missing a table and a chair
>put in a sofa
>this house is missing a table
>put in table
>this is not valid housing
fuck off

>/v/

If my world started out with corruption in the jungle, should I start a new world?

git nimbus rod

No, but in the time it took you to write that and send it, you could have already made a new world.

ive never played on any of the tg servers

The chest plate is nice with the orichalcum helmet
at least you didn't get Skiphs set

Any tips for taking down the Eye?
Doing my first expertmode playthrough.
What weapon/gear should I have?

You should know the best.
Expert should only be played after you master normal, because it relies on you knowing everything.
You can fish up a reaver shark and make molten armor/fiery greatsword, although it will be very hard to survive hell.

Meteorite gun is better. Pew pew that motherfucker.

Pewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpewpew

>tfw you realize halfway through that you've been fighting skeletron with angler armor

PURIFIED

Far from it.

Vortex beater or SDMG?

I prefer the vortex beater for looks and sound. I have no idea which one does more damage.

nigga why wouldn't you take SDMG

DELETE THIS

Grenade launcher is pretty cool

Why would you want a yellow dungeon

Just paint the blocks

>See guys, you have to contain crimson or it will eat your jungle
> I made this webm as proof
>I surrounded the jungle with crimstone now watch how it devours the biome

>Never mind the last time i tried that
>Where I didn't completely surround the jungle
>Where the jungle didn't even fucking flinch even after the rest of the world got corrupted

Who are you quoting?

Do Dark Mummies drop the Megaphone or is it just a meme?
Every fucking time I go farming I get fuckton of Blindfolds, several Mummy Sets and a corruption key.
No Megaphone though.

he's saying the only reason its this bad is because of the ammount of crimson in the jungle. Since normally there isn't this much surrounding it, there isn't as big of a problem.

OK? And the boiling point of water is 100 Celsius

I'm terrible at this game and I can't stop playing it.
I'm on my first time on hard mode and I don't even care if the rest of the world goes to shit, if I can't sell shit what's the point.
Haven't even beaten any of the mechanical bosses yet.

My thinking exactly.

For more diversity.

How many days have passed in that webm?

Is there any way to run some of the better mods like thorium on a gog version of the game?

He tried making a world and letting it run for a hundred days to prove that containing corruption isn't a meme

The jungle didn't get corrupted at all so he decided to see what would happen if someone was retarded enough to keep a world where the jungle is completely surrounded by crimson.

Even though nobody would keep a world where the jungle starts between 2 crimson zones. Nevermind the fact that even in the worst case, the surrounding chasms wouldn't reach a third of the depth that the jungle does.

Then you would need a black dungeon, not a yellow one.

What makes you assume that?
How do you know he didn't make it just because?
Seems like you're projecting.

After I unlock post golem dungeon. Is the next set of gear from pumpkin/frost moon? Or do I just go do the celsetial stuff and moonlord?

As far as I know he started doing the webm to check whether digging trenches is a meme or not, not to prove that it isn't. In fact he started it after watching a webm worth 400 hours of gameplay that only shows the jungle, and user wanted to make one showing the whole world.

Funny, you're telling me what I am doing and why I'm doing it. I didn't do it to prove anything. Here you have the post that started it all:
I just want to see shit happening. I already know it's a waste of time to protect your jungle, but I still want to see it getting devoured and I also want to see how the infectious biomes spread. So far I've noticed that they spread way faster through sand than through any other material. I've also noticed that for some reason, it spreads faster above a certain height and slower underground.

You should find a 1.1 version of the game and watch to see if one biome eventually completely devours the other.

reddit.com/r/Terraria/comments/2k39jf/psa_the_effect_of_crimson_on_an_unprotected/
TL;DR:
>it's a small pre-plantera 1.2 world, and the dude placed some extra crimson at the bottom of the jungle
>he left tshock running for 400 hours
>chlorophyte and natural formations can cockblock the spread
>the spread is slow as fuck so you only need to protect the jungle if you go full autismo and play on the same world forever

>not posting the full version

I was saving it to bump with later.

Tfw an artfag does a thing for you
Also post characters

Holy shit, user. That's very nice.

these are the only 3 i bother with
although i havent played bottom right since hardmode was first released

Are you me? Im using that exact top one right now
Also these are my 3 favorites

thats a p shit slime on far right

someone