/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #373

"Maxine Kart Double Dash" Edition

Previous Thread: Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay to rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/319630/
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction:
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/10347373
strawpoll.me/10347359
strawpoll.me/10433589
strawpoll.me/10436570
strawpoll.me/10505482
strawpoll.me/10549116
strawpoll.me/10549625

Other urls found in this thread:

instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0
youtube.com/watch?v=aNYjOVo5IEw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chloe wins.

Does she get to win a kiss from Kate too?

Chloe already has a girlfriend.

I'm sure she can juggle more than one.

Max shouldn't have to share!

Of course not.

>As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

mfw i see a lis spongebob comic

What was Alice looking at?

Kate's vid.

Finished episode 1 then watched all important scenes from other episodes because I gatt no time.

Even though I'm not that invested in this game, looking at Max and hearing her talk gives me strange feelings.

I'm kinda sad now and I wasn't before.

Chloe just can't stop staring!

Kate is ____.

An expendable object, used then immediately cast aside so the important characters can have gay swimming.

....I suppose that's not entirely incorrect.

Anons, you promised to nuke France if Episode 5 was bad. Why is this frog still alive?
Pure.

There's something wrong with the silos. I think the French fucker sabotaged it somehow.

dead

Alice is ____.

tasty

>'That's why we have a "y" in the name in fact - because that's the option /you/ will have as /you/ play the game.'

I myself had no 1.4 Billion Yuromonies to give to an eastern european "business man". If I had, Paris would be a wasteland.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!) (thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't doe,or butterfly,bluejay or even shit.
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's Chloe just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>Chloe has to die thing comes true, Cemetery scene explained with that.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it.
>Epilogue: Use ur imaginations:)muh budget

Newfriend here. Why do we call Warren Warryn?

>newfriend

should we believe him anons?

What if Michel calls Vampire "Vampyr" because we call Warren "Warryn"?

Of course, haha, I'm just your average neighborhood Veeky Forums.org goer. No need to be alarmed.

As a being annoying,stupid,smarmy,ignorant, devs' unnecessary self-insert gary-stu character, he deserves it. We also call him as cuck because his lovely developer (M.Koch) cuck'd him so bad unexpectedly

>he gave his lover's name to their newest game

how romantic

I liked him.

>daily reminder that it's confirmed that the blue butterfly is storm summoner (the harbinger of disaster) This means, it became clear that the storm's still coming in Bay ending

A storm, perhaps? But certainly not THE storm, since it's always shown as happening at the same time in the game - the time when the funeral itself is taking place.

The way the game presents it, the butterfly's appearance marks, roughly, the choice which causes the storm (eg. Chloe's death). If what you're saying is true, it would suggest that right after the camera fade at the end of the Bay ending, Max is again presented with a choice that could have devastating consequences.

Of course, it's obvious that this choice is (1) cozy up to Kate, or (2) cozy up to Victoria.

>tfw he chose to like game's ineffective element,ugly,uninteresting character 'warryn' (who always cucking by mc) while there are many fictional 'handsome & interesting' male characters to be loved

Guys guys

It's just a butterfly

Man, newfriend is unaware of everything

Someone has to send Shit Ain't Logical pasta

Sure thing Michel

>A storm, perhaps? But certainly not THE storm, since it's always shown as happening at the same time in the game

>see the blue butterfly in the bathroom
>it sends you a giantess(!) tornado
>see the blue butterfly 'twice'
>it clears the town off from the map

youtube.com/watch?v=CpFdP5yATw0

The ring suggests them being more than girlfriends.
Good for them.

>It's Max's overuse of her power that's causing the tornado
>Solution is to go back to bathroom and let Chloe die
>Because if it wasn't for that meeting in the bathroom, Max would have never discovered her power
>So apparently the idea is to make a timeline where Max never discovers her power
>But we already did this (alt universe/w Wheelie Chloe), and the same paranormal events were still happening at exactly the same times
>Let's ignore that for the moment, and point out Max discovered her power as a direct result of seeing Chloe die
>Presumably, Chloe not dying would have the same effect (actually a better chance) at stopping her from discovering her powers
>But this is what we actually did in the first rewind, went back to the bathroom and engineered a scenario where Chloe didn't die, so Max wouldn't have to rewind
>Ah, but that was after Max had already rewound once. Maybe the butterfly photo takes you back to the first time Max enters the Bathroom.
>Except that we had to re-take the Butterfly photo the second time we went into the bathroom, so that photo should lead to the second time Max entered the bathroom, where she already has her powers
>And they already established with photographing Kate and David, that you don't get to keep the photos after a rewind (except for the purposes of the optional photo collection thing, you don't keep them in game).
>So the photo must lead to the post-rewind bathroom
>Whateva, let's ignore that for the moment as well and assume the photo does take Max back to the first time she enters the bathroom
>Then since this is the first time in the bathroom, doing exactly what she did the second time, triggering the alarm and saving Chloe, would have prevented her from discovering her powers. Since letting Chloe die the first time around is actually what led to Max discovering her powers.

Don't look so sad, Kate. Have fun with your friends!
Or did someone make Kate upset and now Chloe has to beat someone up?

The thread certainly got nuked again.

I don't see why the posts were deleted.

They were deleted because janny is butthurt autist

Because the janny is a power tripping faggot with a hate boner for /lisg/.

How uncomfy things got.
Hella lame.

Someone is rewinding time again.

Max can easily trick Chloe - just move the popcorn bowl.

I bet they're watching WWE

Funnily enough, I could totally see it.

Janitor deleting perfectly on-topic posts again? Welp!

Pro-tip: just because a joke is offered in a spoiler tag at the end of the post, it doesn't mean the rest of the post was trash.

Max likes John Cena
Chloe likes Dean Ambrose
Victoria likes Roman Reigns like the shitter she is

I think this may have been my favorite song that was actually played in the game (and not just the trailers)
youtube.com/watch?v=aNYjOVo5IEw
Pianofire was really good too. But just the way this was used in Episode 2 to capture the morning atmosphere was perfect.

Watching earlier scenes from the game it's nice to see Max being happy about her power. It's nonsense that the intended lesson was "Don't both trying" when it should have been "Help people however you can".
I get that jumping into the past to change things can result in unintended changes down the line, but there's absolutely no harm done when Max rewinds something bad to change it immediately. It's not altering destiny, because there is no such thing as destiny. It's expanding the possibilities and giving the people she's helping new chances.

Kate is pure!

so i just finished this game. i put if off because it looked like sjw shit (and it was) but it was pretty great either way. but now i feel more empty and alone than before. and i only have a few episodes of this long ass anime left, which will then be another crash after the high to deal with. i really need to off myself already. is that the last we'll see of max? and are there any other games that give this kinda vibe? already played heavy rain and ellen paige the game

Best girl coming through

chloe would DISAGREE!

>sacrifice chloe

>I'm the best? Not even close. I made so many mistakes and nearly lost my best friend because of it. Chloe is way cooler, stronger, and braver than me...plus better looking.

>Me? Hell no, I'm just some shithead punk that nearly threw her life away and made life hell for everyone else. Max. She's the best. She's like an actual superhero! Powers and all. I've changed so much and she's always been like that: that soft hair, the shyness, the freckles, that cute smile... [This goes on for a while]

I guess they'll just have to agree to disagree.

Is not a thing.
Just another vision from the Evil-Max trying to scare and mess with Max.

She learned the truth about warryn, and how he's a manipulative prick.

Don't be so sad Kate. The truth is sometimes not kind, but Chloe and Max are. They'll be glad to have tea with you.

More like deadest girl haha :)

it's typed "deadliest"!

"Sorry to hear that Kate. Most guys are assholes anyway. Uh, Max and I were going on a date later tonight, but you can tag along with us if you want. It's just gonna be dinner and a movie. I swear we'll try to keep it PG."

it felt pretty good though. it's obviously the canon ending. also why did that dyke force herself on my innocent, heterosexual self at the end? i audibly gagged. i wonder if she tasted warren's cum in my mouth

Ignore it

wat

Breakfast in bed with bae

Warren was kinda obsessed, but was he really harmful to Max or anyone else?

He moves on pretty quickly to Stella if you let him down in Episode 2.

I think most players just enjoy leading him on and friendzoning him.

I long to be
Is it wrong to be
Inside of you?

Interestingly, I wish Chloe or Max actually had a dick. Chloe's would be bigger (like 10+ inches), but Max's would be all cute and freckled...

>They promise to keep it pg.
>End up being pg-13.
That string of saliva that just hung between Max and Chloe's lips when they finally split apart, refusing to break, will haunt Kate forever.

She would forgive their indecency. It's the Christian way. Kate isn't some hateful radical.

i was kinda annoyed when i accepted his date and he just blurts out lmao ayy lemme go dump that gook girl. i rewinded and told him to fuck off, and then he's like oh well maybe i'll just ask gooky mcgee. so was he lying or just an inconsistency? i ended up giving him a pity kiss at the end

More Rachel Amber, please? With Frank?
>inb4 no hetero allowed

I always told him "no," so I had no idea he said anything about dumping Stella. That changes things.

Warren is a player. An ugly, manipulative prick but a player none the less.

"Oh shit. Sorry Kate! Sometimes I just can't turn off the Price charm."
*Max lightly smacks Chloe, the both of them waiting for Kate to say something*
"It's okay, guys. I've seen people kiss before. It sounds like you've been through a lot, Chloe. And I've never seen Max this happy unless she's with you. I'm glad you've both been blessed and found each other."
*Chloe looks at Kate*
"Kate. you have no idea how awesome you are. You are going to make some lucky guy or gal very happy someday."

I've only seen a few fanart stuff of her and Frank.

Umm What the hell?
Are we not allowed to post pictures of characters from the game?

>rachel frank fanart getting deleted
am I on /u/?
fingers crossed, I'm going in regardless

Get rid of this janny NOW. They clearly do not understand board rules.
This is fucking ridiculous.

Pompidou's face made me laugh

Max makes me hard..

What's the link to see deleted posts. Looks like we need to have another /qa/ thread, show evidence, and use the feedback page. This shit should not be happening and does not happen to other generals.