Get Curse Voice Apollo & Curse Agni playing with Curse Voice
curse.com/games/smite

FAQ for all game-related questions
pastebin.com/M4TZPpe8

Paladins beginners guide
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?29-Paladins-Beginner-s-Guide

/smgen/ Discord
discord.gg/0sWDnznwq6C7w9bW

The SMITE clans are SmGen (NA) and GenSm (EU), leaders are SethPhalange and HardyMcWilly respectively.
Post your name in the thread or send an invite to one of the leaders.

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fdotny/status/747389418894307328
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?8317-Paladins-Region-Matchmaking-Experimentation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for fuck me i dont even have a favorite god to blabber about

So remember how Smite ruined its streamers because of smitegame with 24/7 streams and everybody ignoring all the other streamers outside of it?

well paladinsgame is happening lol

I disagree, if anything it helped the smite twitch scene, since you got to find out and see who the actual decent streamers were in the early days.

1st for top tier shitter

me on the far left

me on the far right

xth for Best Girl

Cassie > Ying

Evie > All

How is playing with people from this thread? i'm skeptical

wrong general????

NERF THIS SHITREZ

It's like playing solo qeue but with more meme

It's paladins you tard. It's the right general.

>HiRGen
?????????????????

WHY DID THEY MAKE HER DEFAULT SKIN YELLOW?

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE GREEN?

>he didn't see the OP for the last general

How do you build Chang'e? I just go straight damage and cool down but it probably isn't optimal.

new thread when

I like to build dis
CDR boots > Warlocks > Gem of iso > obsidian shard > Mantle of discord > Tahuti

>it's still hirgen

Will hun batz ever get a new skin?

>shitload of dps and mobility with heals on the same character

Hirez way of getting away with absolute bullshit is so subtile. Make a male god strong like buck or barik then make his ass a one trick pony because retards can't handle tanks being anything else than walking punching bags. But make a female character absolutely AIDS that cannot die with some skin exposed and no one will bat an eye. Same thing with smite, we hear so much shit about Thor Raijin Susano or Hou yi. But the female characters ? No dude Im a fat fucking retard and my waifus need to be cancer. You need to all die

I don't think he needs one
Both the monk and space monkey skins are cool

So much fucking this
Freya / Kali / Scylla / Skadi even fucking Nem are all super strong and require basically no brain to play yet no one asks for nerfs and just ask for buff after buff

Are you two gay?

Freya, Skadi and Nem ain't that strong

>I've only played this game for a couple of months
>I have never seen patch notes
>I only play Arena/Assault

p-plz add me. I'm shy tho
IGN: OVERJUSTICE

>Freya
>Scylla
>Skadi
>Nem
>super strong

kek, it's like you don't even play the game

Pip is the strongest character right now.

Followed by Cassie because LITERALLY INFINITE ROLLS LOL in competent hands.

Paladins character are designed to be a lot more "impactful" than Smite tbqh. I mean, take Androxus last patch. Great damage, mobility, the ability to reflect, etc.

Its better this way, in smite characters started off with pretty basic kits and then got progressively more and more bloated until we finally got shit like Raijin.

It went from, "X does damage in a big circle."
"Y does damage is a big circle plus it does Z."

If all the kits start "bloated" then they're not bloated, they're normal.

you can't deny that female gods don't require any sort of smart play at all. The kit itself completely forgives any mistake and you basically have to let it do the job for you . Try to play a male god honestly I'm no even joking you have to calculate your move, position yourself, bait actives and escapes and even if you do outplay them it doesn't matter if they have like ten hp left, their ridiculous burst will come up sooner than yours and one shot you. Miss something as a male god die, miss something as a female god, nothing happens. This is how it goes with hirez.

pip is furshit not a guy in my book, plus his escape is slow as fuck and cauterize rapes his ass to oblivion. this is not alpha pip anymore.

You named female gods who aren't even op kek

>600 damage projectiles in a MASSIVE FUCKING RADIUS.
>An ult which is instanteously and completely turns whatever fight in your favour and charges retardedly with since morale boost is a stupid 40%

Even if you just use weightless to shoot and disregard all his healing he is still fucking stupid as shit.

>Odin
>Herc
>Loki
>Hou Yi
>Kumbhakarna
>Janus
>Susano
>Ymir
>Xing
>Khepri

>male gods require skill

His point is completely negated by the very fact Janus exists.

Poseidon as well

He thinks skadi is OP. Everything he says he moronic.

twitter.com/fdotny/status/747389418894307328

>cooper

At 750 posts.

>cooper
Am I supposed to know who that is?

>freya
>play passively under tower until you get level ten
>press 2 deal 6k damage get penta
>Kali
>get quin's and win
>scylla
>1k damage on cripple root, 1,2k damage on area ability with protection lowering because tanks are not alllowed to tank, 1,8k ult that resets for shits and giggles best escape in the game
>skadi
>by the time you hit five basics on the dog you're dead

come on now

>odin
one trick pony the god, has to burn escape and shield for damage which can be avoided by one dash or simplu keeping distance, easily kitable and blink's nerf just requires to constantly poke him so he can't use it. A meatbag after five minutes

>herc
if you still fall for herc's combo your opinion isn't relevant

>Loki
shitter magnet only stupid people can't handle

>Hou yi
yes he's strong and I'm glad there's one character that can 1v1 kali

>kumbhakarna
telescoped abilities, only one cmbo you see from miles away, stop standing still

>janus
gay robot not a male

>susano
he's new, just wait until he sells enough skins. Note that you fags constantly cry about him but never said anything about sol release apart from "muh ass"

>Ymir
come the fuck on now you let the slowest god in the game walk to you ?

>Xing
now you're a true shitter

>Khepri
waaaah supports are not allowed to support

>poseidon
scylla is fine right ?

Neither are fine but that's not the point. Poseidon still does tons of damage and his shit is far easier to land than Scylla's.

Get the feeling that paladins might be the first time Hi-rez abandons a new IP and returns to an old one like Smite.

>>janus
>gay robot not a male

O I am laffin.

If you're at least going to continue with your retarded argument then use someone like Sol, not fucking nemesis

wow you sure proved fucking nothing with that post.

>If these female gods hit you and kill you it's because they're OP easymode god

>if you get hit by these male gods it's cuz ur bad

>never said anything about sol release apart from "muh ass"
>entire threads were people cying for nerfs and people still want more

Fuck off retard.

Keep that bait flowing user

Why?

forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?8317-Paladins-Region-Matchmaking-Experimentation

They don't have enough players and are having to mix EU and NA players together to keep the queues running.

You get games in 10-15 seconds.

of course I'm not expecting mentally challenged waifutards to objectively consider my point and admit their hypocrisy. Best part is that you can't play anything else that those baby mode characters and claim they're not bullshit. Because if you're going to tell me Im baiting when pro players like Barracuda openly stated that no one in the game could take on skadi and her fucking dog then you're nothing but delusional shitters who throw money at literal jews for chest rolls.

Keep crying about hercules's pull when serquet has a ranged athena taunts niggers

>ur all stoopid and Im right
>look at the facts I have with no proof

Then why isn't Skadi played much in the SPL?

user, are you me? this is almost everything i hate about smite

>Skadi just summons her shitty fucking dog and there's nothing you can do to fight it since it doesnt fucking die and it's an AI
>Freya is just hold left click and hit giant balls that do 700 dmg
>Kali is a close ranged freya that requires no thought process

Fucking autism, no matter how much you dominate, the moment freya / kali finishes build you're just gonna get fucked again and again

>HirGen

such a retarded idea can only be from the NA clan

here's hoping /HiRGen/ maker dies in a car accident
1 like 1 prayer

Much appreciated mate. I'll toss those into Thanny's God Builder and give it a whirl. Cheers!

Have fun senpai

>/HiRGen/ SMITE and Paladins General
but what about Tribes: Ascend and Jetpack Fighter

shouldn't they be included in HURRGEN

That's not a bad idea. Global Agenda as well!

Why not?
Add more dead games and maybe we'll have 1 active thread.

>no one in the game could take on skadi and her fucking dog
>yet hardly ever seen in pro games

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

>HiRGen

Hirez Gen so it includes all hi rez games already you moron.

Smite and Paladins are listed for search purposes as because they are the two big games.

no hirez homepage denies that game so it shouldn't be included

desu we shouldn't stop at only hirez games

let's include paragon, it's basically the same as Smite

nice bait

what bait?

Paragon currently has no general thread, there's no harm done including it in this one

>all these butthurt console fags who can't play paladins

Lets trigger them some more. Post champ levels guys.

>best girl
>only at level 1

How could you do that to her? user, ying wants you to play with her.

>it's basically the same as Smite
>paraplegics
>same as smite

As frustrated as I get with smite, paraplegics is just bad.

because pros aren't going to pick her due to honor. zapman has said the pros have a rule not to pick her as she is stupidly broken

I never had the chance to play Global Agenda, even after it went F2P since I had a toaster. It always looked and sounded so fun.

Meanwhile in the minds of my joust teammates:

"Hmm, those Odin and Cupid sure do have a nice ult combo that kills us the moment we go anywhere near Odin. Better focus Odin and never run away from him."

"Man, that teamfight sucked. We died like little bitches. Sure, the Anubis cleaned up and is now casually strolling towards the enemy base and about to win us the game, but we died pretty hard. GG WP, instant surrender."

WHO THE FUCK DOES THIS SORT OF SHIT?! WE WERE WINNING! WHY?! HOW?! WHY?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!

>implying they think at all

giving them too much credit

I should play more Paladin but I've been busy lately.

But he has best girl at level 5

Pretty sure I heard at least AutismQ, Dimi and Emilitoo and Ataraxia say that she wasn't very good because easily punishable.

It was kinda fun, had a pretty good concept with subpar execution, it also had some severe balance issues in both PvE and PvP.

>Pretty sure I heard at least AutismQ, Dimi and Emilitoo and Ataraxia say that she wasn't very good because easily punishable.
they were lying to save face

Anyone have plans for the day? Going to work on a decent build for Kumbha, get mastery on Ravana and Ne Zha, maybe Loki as well.

Get drunk, lose a couple of joust matches, because of premades with ult synergies, give up and go play World of Warships instead, while blasting Alestorm until about 2AM, then realize I have a final tomorrow and cram 3 months of literature into my skull in 2 hours, before passing out for about 3 hours.

Sounds like a hell of a day you have planned. Godspeed user.

Finish the FF9 PC release, which is pretty shitty honestly.

I want to impregnate an elf.

Faggot.

I want to impregnate Nemesis during consensual, loving coitus.

Because Skadi's only negative is the fact she has no hard escape/mobility. Since most SPL games didn't end soon enough or late enough for that thing of hers to not be an issue (slower rotations, for example), it was a safer to pick less impactful, weaker yet 'faster' hunters.

If you've ever played League, she's the Kog'maw/Vayne - She dominates the lane and snowballs from there but is limited in helping other lanes if they're losing.

I've never played LoL and only watched a very small amount of it but I understand the concept from DoTA where you can draft toward early team pushes and end the game fast.
The thing is I don't think Skadi can get enough of an advantage before falling of over hot picks, just like Chaac. The otehr reason she is considered "bad" is that not only she don't have hard escapes but also has no CC immunity in her kit, that make her very vulnerable to ganks and I think it's something that would counter her ability to pressure in lane if the enemy draft high mobility/early game jungler, like Thor.

I want Freya to impregnate me

Xing is stupid fun to play, nothing is more status dying than hitting sprint and using his 3 to close the gap on the enemy team on retreat and smash that ult and throw their asses right back towards your team.

Also the nobility of using your ult to throw the ganking jungler that just popped into lane away from your fellow dying duel-laner on retreat

*satisfying

Xing feels far too nerfed now. Like Ah Puch, he's playable but feels painfully weak.

jing wei's ult is fucking useless
it takes so long to fire up and deals no damage

And it'll probably never be buffed or changed.

What are some good Cassie builds right now?

So fuckable. 10/10 would shoot my ult inside her.

dodgeroll

emilitoo picks her

Men can't be impregnated