Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Medusa WHEN Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ:
pastebin.com/tcBHsv6v

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes, with monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play, with microtransactions.

>Official videos:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb

>New cinematic trailer:
youtu.be/vmYu4HncsRY

>Alliances:
>Alliance Name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Apply and leave in game name in thread
>REMINDER to please do Alliance Battle everyday! Just do the best you can and it will add up.

>Latest:
>2.1.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=386885

>2.1.5 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=411838

>2.2.0 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=439196

>06/29 T2 Advancement Soft Patch
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=266&id=448781
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=450571

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=450683
ew.com/article/2016/06/27/captain-america-marvel-games-75th-anniversary
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Silk uniform WHEN?

Pick up Spidey's CW uniform, it's his best yet, better than his black suit ("RYV") and ANAD ones.

NEVER EVER

Man I really hope they add her in next update. It feels like its been an eternity since our last female character was added (I can't even remember who it was its been so long).

Wouldn't even hesitate to buy/use mega rank/mastery ticket on her either even if she was literal bottom tier. Please do it NM

Technically the last grill was Supergiant but ignoring her and Proxima, the last ones were Kamala and Jane in February (1.9.5).

Reminder that the last Blast character to be added was LASH back in OCTOBER (1.6.0).

Last Speed characters were the Spider-Verse trio (Silk, Miles, Gwen) in December (1.8.0).

That's some bullshit desu

I mean its partly my fault for being a waifushitter that only wants to use cute girls, but it still hurts

Reminder Meduslut was aware his husband, Black Cuck, was replaced by a Skrull, but fucked it anyway.

Can't be helped.

All the popular Marvel females are with the FF and X-Men, or cockblocked by rights (Scarlet Waifu ;_;).

I'm 3 more 4* cards away from being able to combine my first ever 6* card (A CW4 card). Kind of excited but also nervous because its probably going to be shit/

how many bois for gear 19 to 20?

>Underrated Character Survey

>We are looking for your feedback about characters that you feel are highly underrated. Please let us know which characters you think are REALLY good, yet often ignored by most players. We will be collecting results and will publish the findings later in the week with a brief summary about the characters that topped the charts.

>Also, if you feel that a character not in the list is more underrated than these, let us know and we will add them to any future surveys that we ask!
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=84&id=450683

>There will be no nerfs from this list. Jocasta has something that he wants to do, and this list is part of his plan (I guess).

D-Don't lie!

Miss America
Moondragon
Phyla-Vell
Mantis
Spider-Woman
Arachne
Beetle
Silver Sable
Dagger
Enchantress (in the game's files)
Kate Bishop
Ana Kravinoff
Hellcat
Misty Knight
Ikon
Shriek
Songbird
Thundra
Titania
Valkyrie

Bless

Hard to specify due to RNG

Love me some Mantis... Oooh yeah, hnggg.

Maybe songbird could be fun.

>Spider-Woman
>Songbird
OK, I'll give you those out of kindness.

>Kate Bishop
>Miss America
May be introduced to push their respective comics, but not because people know them.

>Valkyrie
>Mantis
>Enchantress
>possibly Misty
>possibly Moondragon
Will join the game because MCU/Netflix synergy and maybe get popular after that.

The rest are characters barely anyone gives a shit about. They're literally who's, so unless they pull a Warwolf again their chances to join are pretty low. Remember that not only this game is aimed to casuals but NM themselves are.

When it comes to female characters, the big guns are bound to the FF and X-Men rights.

PLEASE MAKE IT SO

Healing or DPS for WB Ants?

Original ambiguously lesbian duo first. Because we need Blast characters.

I don't have that much crystals so I guess I'll wait like
said.

Oh yeah, that's how I got Spidey. I'm just not sure if I should replace him or Venom with a ranged character though.

Are you sure?

DPS
You won't need heals if you cycle ANTS properly in WB

>without Spider-Man they're lesbians

Maybe if we get the other Ultimates with Ms. America.

Nah, Silk will get a uni at some point. She's not in the list of characters who pretty much can't get a uni, since she has two potential options. Her original look (the full body webs) or her Earth-65 look (which would require a skill rework)

There are still plenty of waifus they can add that they haven't yet. The FF and X-men certainly have their fair share of waifus, especially the X-men who as a brand was built on waifus, but there's still a LOT of prime waifu material that's not in the game. Off the top of my head:
>Crystal
>Medusa
>Monica Rambeau
>Dr. Spectrum
>Ms. America
>Kate Bishop
>Misty Knight
>Colleen Wing
>Mantis
>Moon Dragon
>Phyla-Vell
>Songbird
>Valkyrie
>POD
And that's not even getting into villains.

meme

See

they really need to separate t2 in timeline

mate we already have different fucking leagues

Git gud nig.

Get a BO/T2 character nig*

literally who

The... fuck? Given the fact that it's a blonde captain america, I'm assuming it's American Dream, but she's never worn anything like that before.

Although Marvel Puzzle Quest added a Captain Peggy, so I guess it's entirely possible that Marvel just went "go make your own Captain America OC"

WAIT, what if that's SHARON?!

Why? You can beat BO/T2 characters in timeline without them.

Oh, damn, I was in the process of creating some waifu-related survey thingy and most of those characters are on my list. Now it would seem like I have created my thingy based on those :^(

where the fuck did you get this image?

Oh boy, yet another uni for Cap.

I fucking hope that spoiler is not the case. If they do that and she loses her 6* and 5* skills I'll be mad.

ew.com/article/2016/06/27/captain-america-marvel-games-75th-anniversary

We already know that Cap is getting his Captain HYDRA uni. The other user is right in that this is probably an OC Sharon Carter uni, considering Puzzle Quest got an OC Peggy Carter as Captain America uni herself.

Also
Pretty much confirms that it's Sharon.

>Marvel Future Fight will introduce fans to Sharon Rogers — highly trained in martial arts, espionage, and battling evil tyrants — as the daughter of Steve and Peggy Carter.

THE UNIFORM THAT WAS PROMISED

>Marvel Future Fight will introduce fans to Sharon Rogers — highly trained in martial arts, espionage, and battling evil tyrants — as the daughter of Steve and Peggy Carter.

>“They asked the question, what if Steve Rogers was not frozen in ice at the end of WWII? And what if Steve married Peggy Carter? And what if they then had a daughter? And what if their daughter, Sharon Rogers, picked up the shield and not only had the training of Captain America, but also had the espionage skills taught to her by her mother Peggy?” Rosemann explains. “So in this world, the daughter of Captain America and Peggy Carter — Sharon Rogers — she becomes her world’s Captain America.”

So yeah, Sharon uni.

>Sharon is going to be combat

>All seven games will be released between June 30 and July 4.
Huh, if that's the case, then either we're getting the uni alongside the new T2s or we'll be getting a second mini update to add the uni probably on Monday. Last July 4th they did an update just to add Captain Falcon and Iron Patriot. Maybe they'll do the same with Sharon Rogers and Captain HYDRA.

Oh wait, I just realised something. The Sharon Rogers uni will probably turn her into a combat won't it?

Well, now we know why they didn't give Sharon a CW uni. It'd take the thunder away from their OC Sharon Rogers uni.

>>THE UNIFORM THAT WAS PROMISED
More like the Uni everybody asked for but not the one we wanted.

>"but what if Sharon was a Gundam?"
I'm not even mad

Update next week, right?

The update that's adding the 6 new T2s is this Wednesday. The Sharon Rogers uni will either get added as part of Wednesday's update or next Monday.

The new T2 isn't an update though just a patch.

If you mean a full update then that won't be for another 2-3 weeks. Considering we're getting the T2s and new uni within the next week, those are probably meant to tide us over so the 2.3 update probably won't be until the latter half of the month. So probably 3 weeks until the next full update.

Post teams.

>going to take over 100 bios to get from 19-20

should I even bother?

My giant man is 20, 19, 19, 19

>Giant Man
Literally the easiest character to farm.

Just letting the alliance leader of symbiotic now that I will be MIA from July 10 to the 16.

might as well make it two weeks to get return rewards

fr*ck you!

I wouldn't want to miss the update for July though

leave before july 10....

It is something I have no control over so it is hard to leave earlier

Literally just stop playing....

Holy fuck that looks amazing

I didn't think you were talking about the game :^)

>trying to force someone to stop playing
Why you gotta be like that, user? You can only do the new player rewards once, so it's not like there's any reason to rush it. Better to just wait for a period where you're actually going to be away that long.

That's a lot of grinding you'd be missing out on just for a 6* character.

Sharon Rogers, combat type, new character
passive:all def +10%
T2 passive: when attacking with a 10% chance, increase all def by 8%, 60 sec cooldown
>no iframes
>no shield like skill
>no healing
>mediocre damage

screepCAP this

m8, he is already leaving for an extended period of time, might as well get something out of it

DELETE THIS

>captain america event
>nothing for captain america

JUST

He's leaving for 6 days. He'd need to not play for an additional 9 days ontop of that, all for just one 6* character. Missing out on 9 days of grinding, check-in events, daily/weekly/tl crystals, BW rewards, and GM gifts isn't worth it for one measly 6* character.

Is Crossbones worth using bio selector for if I mostly use combat characters?

nah

no

Not really, no. He's a solid character, but nothing special.

Thanks. I reckon I'll get Jessica then.

Who will be the last two T2 characters??

Cuckmora and Groot.

groot gamora

why people are parroting this? was it confirmed?
or it is only because of starlordshit and rocket weird dog?

>Star-lord
>Rocket
>Drax
>2 T2s left
Pretty safe bet that they'll be Groot and Gamora to round out the GotG.

Last update did have T2 Ronan so it seems they're focusing on the GotG

And Yondu.

REV UP DEM DICK RIDERS

WE COSMIC NEXT UPDATE!

I hope

ehehehehehehe, AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Didn't Netmahbru imply that we're going to face bigger threats back in the recent update? Maybe they actually meant comsic stuff.

it's going to be a Sharon uni right? Not cap? He is still 4 star...

JUST

Best stage to grind low level characters?

Hell, what's the best way to grind? So far I've using my level 30 Carnage as the leader and have two low levels as the side characters. Carnage clearing the level usually gives a few levels but is there a best all around stage for it?

wait didn't they reveal another captain uniform before this Sharon one?

One for cap, one for Agent 13

This even had better mean that we're getting Capwolf as a Warwolf uni

>dont want another uni for cap
>have all but AoU uni
>would end up buying a new uni for him anyways

Netmarble sure knows how to fuck me

They didn't say bigger threats. They literally said going cosmic:
>The fight is going universal, as we prepare to navigate the known universe.

It won't be a Captain America uni. It's likely a Sharon Carter uni with a very small chance at being a new character.

We will be getting a Captain HYDRA uni, but who knows when that'll get released. It coming out alongside the Sharon Rogers uni for July 4th seems the most obvious time to do it, but we'll have to wait and see.

Just whatever is the highest level stage that you can auto-play without any deaths.

But Capwolf is literally Steve Rogers, so a Capwolf uni would just be another Captain America uni but with a skill rework. The only thing they could do for a Warwolf uni that I can think of is Caselli's Warwolf, who has a big ass mechanical gauntlet on his right arm and a black suit instead of blue.

Oh, so there you have it, we're probably gonna get the 2 Novas and all the classic Inhumans soon.

I suspect that it is releasing on Thursday

ANTS

NOT THE ANTS
THEY'RE IN MY EYES

Best not to jump to any conclusions. For all we know, they could just have been referring to the fact that T2s for the Guardians of the Galaxy was coming up soon.

Hopefully it means that we're getting a new cosmic-focused set of story missions though. The way story mode ends right now is practically offensively bad. I like AoS and all but Raina being the final boss of story mode is absolutely absurd.

vg has been getting faster

reminder to not go too fast or else...

bump

Oh fuck, that looks great. I love lances. I, gonna need to start grinding Sharon immediately