pastebin.com/AwvGgpi3

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI June Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50760?_ga=1.151649081.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mcJKP5VRLU
strawpoll.me/10560440
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk92emn_Cgo
ffrk.denagames.com/dff/invite/t?rSsd
youtube.com/watch?v=F87HUgqkSdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're waifu a shit

Ayy Kefka is buggy, knew that voice from some where.

youtube.com/watch?v=8mcJKP5VRLU

KEFKA
E
F
K
A

That's not a nice thing to say about someone's waifu.

That forced meme spamming faggot should kill himself though.

Post yours.

>hype for homo clown

>homo clown

That's Quina, user. He loves to eat dudes.

You're a homo clown

>we're supposed to be hype for some Insane Clown Pussy faggot

Do you play FFRK? Please vote and contribute to the numbers!

strawpoll.me/10560440
strawpoll.me/10560440
strawpoll.me/10560440

BUT LE EPIC SUBMARINER HE DESTROYED THE WORLD FOR REALZ XD

Can't post me nailing you're mum in a blue board son.

Never played dissidia hows the voice cast? Kefka is pretty amusing, at least in japanese.

I think a lot of the voices are pretty good. Zidane's one of the only ones that stand out as pretty bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk92emn_Cgo

Truly a wicked day. Seriously though I'm happy for my favorite villain, since I was expecting Mateus. I'll have nice things to watch, while continuing to wait.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I don't think you know what a waifu is. Or the word "your".

>Mateus
Who?

Its what millenials call the emperor

You mean Gestahl?

>failing this hard
Only pic related can depict you.

speaking of millenials

>He hasn't played every FF
Fucking casuals

The FF2 Emperor.
Just felt like ending this now.

Yeah I haven't played that remake.

He isn't even called Mateus anywhere in-game. It's in the Jap novel of the game.

I'm so ready for the next banner to drop

I'm so ready for Terra to drop her clothes

I'm so ready for the one after the one after that to drop.

Have you SEEN the next banner?

'cause pretty sure most people wouldn't mind if we skipped straight to 3.

Did anyone even pull on banner 2? I'm curious if anyone here got TEEDUS bsb

ded general, ded fantasy

You mean straight to 4

2 is the next banner coming up, user.

Also dates for XIV event were wrong too, but we got a mythril for that.

Teedus BSB is the only good relic, but its still shit in the short term because no good enwater gear/skills yet.

We don't even have it yet. And if you're talking about JP, Teedus was on banner 5 and that was a much better banner than our banner 2.

Trap Fangu Edition when

3 has very high-tier cuties on it.

Unfortunately it also has the trap hairpin.

Who needs skills when you'll just be using his Burst commands or recasting the BSB?

Maybe at the end of the day you just want to be able to look in a mirror and say to yourself that you're not using something called a "Razzmatazz".

>did anyone pull on a banner that isn't even out yet
user...

That said, I did get his BSB for my 97 gem pull on JP and it's really fucking good - especially now that he can easily hit soft cap with Shout without any synergy gear thanks to MC3s being a thing now. Still, the banner it's on is pretty fucking shitty.
>it's still shit
No it isn't. You don't need elemental damage boosting gear for a BSB with an en-element attached to the SB to be amazing.

Anyone wanna do the reference FFRK invite thing for me?

There's a reference invite thing? I can do it if you tell me where I guess?

I don't know mane.
But you gain 1 mithril from every person you invite.

I read it in the pastebin:

>Okay, I guess this is interesting.
Great! Welcome to the circlejerk. If you haven't downloaded the game yet, though, keep in mind there's a Friend Invite system like all those shitty browser games on Facebook have -- if you want some bonuses before starting, you could leave a post in the general asking for a reference and maybe gift someone a free mythril while you're at it.

ffrk.denagames.com/dff/invite/t?rSsd

I'm assuming I could just do it this way.

Well I guess I'll know for next time.

Whales lol, thank you for keeping the game alive

youtube.com/watch?v=F87HUgqkSdE

>30 minutes long
Jesus.

>Welcome to the circlejerk.
Things are really going to be a circlejerk when multiplayer comes to global

I can guarantee you that things will devolve into sucking the cock of whoever has the most relics.

Though I hope it won't turn out that way.

You can only use two characters in multiplayer, so it's not entirely a whale's game. You just need two good SBs.

>Gems: 79400

Dev or Notch-esque whale?

>hear the next reveal is a Shoot-type Chaos character
>they play The Extreme in the background the entire fucking show
>getting hype as fuck for Ulti
>lol jk itz Kefka
Fuck you Nomura

"Just an FYI the worst was pulling for Platinum sword, Excalibur 5 and SG this was my gem count during ssb fes 3 months ago and this was depleted by the end of fft banner. "

The guy got Chocobo Brush as his 100 gem draw. Most of this general would've just stopped then.

Not sure if this worked, I don't think it did because I had already completed the tutorial before clicking this. How can I delete my account so I can use that?

What's even the point? Look at his inventory at the end of that shit.

There's no way this guy needs the latest BSB to beat ultimates. He could probably auto them with all that 7* gear

I looked around a while back to figure out how myself and couldn't find anything.

From the first little bit that I've seen this guy has had some pretty damn good luck as far as getting 5*s goes.

Does that guy have a 7* Platinum Sword AND Defender? How does that even happen?

I got all banner related items minus the bsb in 2 mythril 11 pulls. Are gems rigged to make whales spend more? Is jewgle actually one of us? Are we actually apart of the tribe?

Look at his party BEFORE he does anything. That's all you needed to do.

This guy wants to be in the top% of Rattatas no matter how much it costs.

I got Kefka cloak of 100 gems and then Celescalibur off a 3 pull and I was done. Not even using either Celes or her sword on my team. Tried using Kefka for Hastega other than Divine Guardian, but Mages are just too bad. The cloaks probably one of my best armors now though simply because I got shafted on getting any actual Light Armor most of the time.

Wow, did he seriously just settle for one Excalibur? What a casual.

See

I get that he spent that pulling for Shout, but did he keep going after he got the first one or something? Why would he do that?
Though I guess he could have gotten 3 Platinum Swords in his last pull or something.

tfw he has all that shit and he's probably still the kind of person that posts for help beating ultimates on leddit

I'm more impressed with how few of his 11 pulls end up not having any 5* at all. That's a far more common issue for me.

Should my Dismissal be up to R4 or is R3 fine?

I have one at R3 and one at R4. In the fights where I bring both, the R3 one tends to run out.

In Tactics, are there any enemies in the story who are worth recruiting with an Orator?

I forgot that was even in that game.

Generics. All the female generics are top tier qt

One story mission is an an easy way to get a Pig which is a pain to get otherwise, I remember that much.
Can't remember which mission it is, though. I know you're fighting a shitload of Chocobos in it, but I don't remember when exactly it is.

But as far as good units go, I don't think there are any. The only thing some enemies have is good gear, and you're better off trying to steal that. The Attack UP passive boosts stealing chances for some reason.

>chocobrush on 100 gem

I would have been fine right there

Can someone help me understand how pulls work in RK? My understanding is that you have a 13% chance of drawing a 5* relic. And a 1% chance at a featured relic such as Cecil's Excalibur. My understanding is that 1% chance is a part of the 13% chance to draw a 5*. So doing an 11x draw gives you an 11% chance of drawing a particular relic. Is this right or is my math wrong?

You know, while the relics he got weren't great for a lot of the pulls, he was getting a fucking lot of relics per pull

This guy should open a scarf store

About that, yes. I think it's a tad less than that though, more like 10.5%.

>And a 1% chance at a featured relic such as Cecil's Excalibur
Not all relics, are 1%, just generally the "good" ones (the BSBs/SSBs) and the bad ones (shared SBs, synergy relics). Cecil's Excalibur is likely still 1%, though.

You're mostly correct, but depends on the relic. Some of the less valuable relics tend to have boosted drop rates (not sure if this applies to the BSB banners since those have more featured relics than the typical event banner) so you'd have a higher probability to get one of those. Thyrus on the XIV banner tomorrow is a good example, being the grand prize on that banner while also just being a regular, non-SSB relic so the odds of pulling it are actually not bad.

>(not sure if this applies to the BSB banners since those have more featured relics than the typical event banner)
Reddit is claiming that it's 1% for the BSBs and SSBs, 1.5% for other SBs, and 1.5% for off-banner. For the first BSB banner, at least.
Not that that should be taken as absolute fact or anything, just figured you might be curious.

>tfw when I got that Murasame from the Daily 2 days before the rate nerf

See "1.5% off-banner" makes me doubt this whole thing, because its far too vague and unexplained a number for a rather hard to quantify array.

You'd have to take the chance to get a 5* at all, then the chance that the 5* you get is off-banner, and then the chance for each and every possible off-banner 5* item to actually make it comparable to the numbers given here, which is a 1% absolute chance of drawing a BSB. There's not enough annotation or explanation for it, and 1.5% seems at best a likely estimate for your chance to draw 1) a 5* that 2) is off-banner, but then doesn't explain how it determines what you get from there.

>Decided to do a 3x pull because I can get it back to do a 2x 11 pull later.

Got me my second medica. 6* to boot.

I'm not really sure what you're talking about. All off-banner items have the same chance of dropping, it's done the same way that Lucky Draws are done (by weighing every relic that applies equally).
Off-banner odds are generally just what is left over after all the banner items have "taken" their odds from the 13% available. The odds for an off-banner relic isn't always the same for every banner.

You got the shit Medica though. Her amazing one was on the JP banner, but they took it off for us and put the staff that was on a banner 2 weeks ago on again.

Since JP got the amazing Medica staff during burstfest though it's not showing up on regular banners anytime soon.

Basically, Vanille has no future.

It is completely valid and is the reason for the shoa during the Tactics banner.
In 100 relics you have a 13% chance to get a 5 star.
The 13% gets made up out of the 1% for the featured BSB and SSB relics (4%), the normal SB relics (7.5%) and off-banner (1.5%).
Off-banner means anything that is not featured on the banner, meaning it can be a BSB that is not Cecil's, but most likely it will be Josef's suicide glove.

What exactly is the problem here? All that number is supposed to tell you is roughly what the chances are of getting an item that is not featured on the banner. Why is "how it determines what you get from there" relevant to that? Do you think they should show you what the odds of pulling any specific non-featured relic should be or what? Because that's fucking retarded.

My only other Medica is Aeris' Healing Wind. Its an improvement.

>but most likely it will be Josef's suicide glove
>not Locke's Valiant Knife
Did you even Tactics?

That was working as intended.

The problem was, as explained, the juxtaposition. 1% was the chance of getting any one specific BSB/SSB, but 1.5% isn't the chance of getting any one specific off-banner. Listing them together uncommented is somewhat inaccurate.

And no, they don't have to list every single chance or whatever, but properly clarifying what each number represents and not putting them into a listing that implies a different relation helps.

>thousands upon thousands of dollars for a chance at literally imaginary items
I'm not going give shit to 100 gem pulls or even when someone cracks and spends a chunk chasing their waifus relic but at what point are you a complete cunt who should have trouble sleeping at night for wasting so much money instead of giving it away to the poor or something I mean goddamn

That's a really nitpicky thing to complain about. I don't think that would cause any confusion for anyone who isn't braindead or bother anyone who isn't autistic.

>and not putting them into a listing that implies a different relation helps
I'm sure they just didn't think they had to spell it out for anyone.

>instead of giving it away to the poor or something
W-what do you think they're doing, kupo?

Did Tidus and Yuna fuck in Macalania?

who's to say they don't also donate to the poor?