/msg/ - Maplestory General

~FIFTH JOB CONFIRMED~
youtube.com/watch?v=9BEqvNakAKs
orangemushroom.net/2016/06/25/maplestory-hi-five/

>HEROES OF MAPLE HAS ARRIVED, ARAN/EVAN REVAMPS ARE HEREBlaster in July and Damien in August

>Current Events & News:
PATCH NOTES:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11751/v-174-heroes-of-maple-reborn-patch-notes

EVENTS:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11749/updated-summer-log-in-event

CASH SHOP SPECIALS:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11782/cash-shop-specials-6-22-6-28
PERMA TRANSPARENT EQUIPS AND PERMA HERO PACKAGES! Get 'em while they're hot!

ETC:
maplestory.nexon.net/news/11754/premium-surprise-style-box-stamp-exchange
You can now trade in perm NX items for stamps if you haven't worn them.

maplestory.nexon.net/news/11389/maplestory-service-migration-announcement
EMS server migration with GMS coming soon. You can still play on your EMS worlds, or play on our worlds once it hits.

General Info:
>Doc is gone, let's collaborate on writing up some general info and make a new one.

Discord: Ask in the thread for an invite link.

>Aries
8x/4x/6x v171+ (Updates alongside GMS). Shit.
aries.elluel.net/
Apply to Memebois by whispering herbniqqa.

>Ellinia
5x/1x/2x v162.4 Dream server. Dead.
maple.ellinia.net/
>BUDDY SUZURAN OR LEAVE NAME IN THREAD FOR A GUILD INVITE.GMS/EMS/JMS/KMS
EVERYONE WHO PLAYS THE OFFICIAL SERVERS IS SPREAD OUT. POST YOUR IGN AND MAYBE YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE TO PLAY WITH.
Apply to Waifus/Casuals on Windia - Pay2Win on Reboot.
maplestory.nexon.net

Theme of the thread: FIFTH

Previous thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IryNnxRkBYk
docs.google.com/document/d/1L0p00Na903d1iNZVrpNcaMCu9wRpp-nduOorGHnLy5M/edit?pref=2&pli=1
discord.gg/Gg2NR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

remember that other time when royals died

Big dick is back in town.
youtu.be/IryNnxRkBYk

I will KILLMURDER YOU peace of fcuknig SHIT

Joining back KMS only for 5th job

damn that looks pretty rad

who chink here

So, I just came back since I stopped playing about 2-3 years ago. Found this in my inventory. How much would this go for in Windia?

forgot pic

MAPLEROYALS

Also, I'd like to once again thank the guy who drew this picture. That really brightened my day and continues to do so. Thanks, guy.

we waitin just for u

this isn't GMS right?

Oh, uh, no problem.
I wish I could draw better so I could do your character justice, cuz he really is cool.

bil or two depending on your world

Who's in it?

so 5th job skills you can put up to 50 points in?

also
>decrease exp to 200
AGAIN? come on

aries v173

shadow oldboi grandcouncil

>not knowing about the existing TRUE shadow oldboi council guild

...is no one excited for 5th?

>shadow oldboi grandcouncil
>not "Shadow Oldboi Grand Council"
Could this be the work of grandpappy Fools?

I would be excited for a fifth job
But I don't even have one

Can you draw me too famalam

we were last thread

sure if you're ready for disappointment

I'll (you) with a picture in a bit

>fucking thing doesn't even explode

it's SHIT

Also the 5th Job Thief skill does something for poisoned enemies, but phantom doesn't have a point skill iirc, unless they steal the NL Hyper Buff. Xenons don't have one at all iirc. Why was this allowed?

Did they say they were gonna scrunch the leveling from 1-200? One of the pictures in the maplestory v trailer had a bar from 1-200 get smaller

yeah they said they were gonna do that

That makes me not want to play right now if they're just going to make it easier later. There's like nothing you gain from 150-200 other than a hyper skill 1 every 10 levels... so awful

This shit doesn't make sense; if you want to play now then what fucking difference does it make what they do in December?

It will take more time to level now than it will when they level scrunch

It will take more time if you count all the months that you waited though

It will take 6 months plus whatever time you would spend training as opposed to just training now

Aw what, I was second just last night.

Go crazy

That feel when your face is no longer canon.

New outfit doesn't look too bad on the old face and hair though.
I don't like the symbol and the floating though.
What I appreciated about the old Evan outfit is that while it has an effect, it only shows up when you're standing still.

look how fucking smug mir and new evan look holy shit

>implying whatever the new face/hair is supposed to be even comes close to the artwork

I guess it is missing that little cowlick.

Is there a training room or a training dummy to test out dps?

You can buy training dummies that come in several flavors of defense and resistance to practice on with Dojo points.

I suppose the greater troll is Aran having their own unique skintone that they show you in character creation, but you still can't select or get anywhere.

Old evan looked better, I dunno why they made him look like such a twink

Well, he is supposed to be a small child.
The Explorer, who is also supposed to be a kid, even remarks that Evan is younger than them.

Let's see if that messes up again.
Tan skin is close enough to Aran skin, right?

Kid as in Kid Kid, or kid as in, 15-17? Cause Explorers/Resistance/Knights, to me, seemed like they were 13-15 and Evan was 9-12

Nothing will ever be close enough to Aran skin
NEVER EVER ;_;

Why would you want to be that. White makes right

That sounds about right.
Not that the game is ever going to say an age one way or the other.
Just remember, in generic content where your character speaks, everything they say sounds stupid because it's written with a child's voice in mind.

anyone need hmag? no range requirement but must be experienced and have prequests done. Reboot server

Aren't Resistance characters still in kindergarten? Elex teaches their friends and they go play hide and seek near a fucking mine.
>How old are you, kid?
>I'm five years old
>That's old enough. Here, take this gun/staff/jaguar/arm cannon

I don't think they're that young, but they do use "school" as a cover for their operations, so...

Are there any good servers that are pre v88? I want to be a nostalgiafag and play before everything got completely fucked..

we all on Aries

>pre v88
>aries
It's an old doc, but found it after a quick search.
most descriptions are pretty meme, but one of the servers here is probably good

docs.google.com/document/d/1L0p00Na903d1iNZVrpNcaMCu9wRpp-nduOorGHnLy5M/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Have to choose between volcanic firebreathing dragon rider or agile 99,999,999 damage times 15 hits 5 elements summoner

¿Qué?

explain pls

Evan is clearly the first one, but what the hell is the second one?

Shade or some shit?

>elite bosses don't register immediately for monster collection
JUST

>tfw getting one of PB's statues for the monster book
one day I'll be done with this

Is there a guild on reboot? Asking for an invite.

IGN: ZikaVaccine

Killed over 6000 werewolves before it registered
And there's cra too lmao

for normal monsters I seemed to kill around 500 each time for them to register
bosses and elites have hopefully higher chance of getting registered, but know nexon probably not

How populated is Reboot? Because last I played, before Reboot existed, the game was fucking dead. I saw 3 people my entire time and 2 were bots and the other was convinced I was a bot and wouldn't party with me.

Did not know Nexon brought this back

Hm since there's a lot of people going for reboot i'll start accepting requests again, just apply to pay2win or LOVE. You have to apply 'cus invites are bugged, i'll try to help you around until you guys get tired of this game.

Reboot is the most populated server atm, yes even more populated than scania.

That's always been in, never taken out.

Also consider joining discord to get more help around, just be nice and people will be nice to you.

Which elite monster where you hunting and how long did it take to spawn it?

Hey do you guys recommend Reboot or Luna in KMS? Trying to know before the 5th job update

SeaBananna just sent an request

what's the discord?

I miss having 40% drop rate on this skill

At least you still have drop, Phantom's lost their drop boost entirely

White Fang. I'm about 1 hour in, and have only killed two shadowy ones. Takes me about 1-4 minutes to summon on each channel.

discord.gg/Gg2NR

Oh, I just noticed this is the update that replaces their use all the cards at once hyper buff to impeccable memory H.
Which hyper is best for stealings?

I may only end up playing for a day if the game is dead but I'll apply otherwise.

does this boss really take 18 people to kill or is it just a nexon brand restriction

Where's a good place to train at 165now that the First and Second Drill halls are nerfed?

Also best place to farm hero boxes past 200? Again, Drill Halls are ass and I'm getting a silky smooth 60 frames every 5 minutes at ancient golems

ah youre the same guy from yesterday? I'm the guy looking for a seductive wild boar, please keep me updated if you manage to register it cause its in my interest to register this elite monster as well

Your majesty, where the hell is Dawnveil?

under maple world

What are the best things to get from the heroes coin shop?

Also can someone explain the difference between an innocent scroll and a perfect innocent scroll? Reading the description seems the same, aside from the scissor use, but can someone explain in further detail?

Whatever you need. Skip out on the equips unless it's the last day and you need charm or whatever. It's not like the anniversary where the goal was to load up on as many primes as possible

yes

Does the shade link skill protect against any guaranteed OHKO's like Cygnus' Dark Genesis or Magnus's literally anything or is it a total waste of a slot?

I remember the exp boost being much higher. Rip

reboot is completely dead
the only place not dead is aries

>Just finished downloading
FUCK

kek

>mfw

>kill gollux's jaw
>game freezes 5 seconds
>die

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Did Night Walkers lose their jumping star throw thing?

AB will be the best that she was meant to be with the removal of damage cap right?

lotta classes will be a lot better
it wont be about how many lines you can dish out per min at least, it'll be about your actual damage

and at least every boss video wont look the fucking same anymore

This was yesterday, excluding 3 people everyone was playing on reboot, even the most dedicated EliiniaMS shill known to mankind.

You're pretty good at shilling too btw.

Skeleton Lord Balrog when.