Destiny gen /dg/

>> NEWS/PATCHES RESET INFO LINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/destiny-loot-history/eokcomhmgedcgmnfnajmlfcdccnapapo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Praise Alpha

First for you're all shitters and KD means nothing.

Fourth for name impersonating

>ps4

KEK

Some of you are pretty cringe.

Tuddish

still need 4 for KF, I'll go to the LFGs if need be, but I'd prefer if I got people from here. You guys are probably better than 80% of what I can find there.

why are you impersonating me dude, seriously just let it go.

thatcool1: did you try to reset your router? my nat is open atm

NM or HM?

are you using /dg/ for lfg? if not, then please remove your fucking trip and stop being so fucking ass blasted you have to carry this shit to another thread.

I have type 2 NAT
I don't care, whatever you guys want. I just need something to do.

do you know what a trip is lmao

gratz beanbag

I don't give a shit about what you think.

This discussion is over, I will not post again.

False Name posting

>trip
nice autism

still need 2 for KF on HM, if anyone is interested.

many thanks gg team

Im down. 2minutes though. In the bathroom

Trials of Osiris on First Light when?

Trials of Osiris on Bastion when?

NO
O

when jiro gets a 1.5 k/d

Lmfao

Oh I'm sorry, was trials not sniper campy enough for you?

someone made a loot history extension
here: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/destiny-loot-history/eokcomhmgedcgmnfnajmlfcdccnapapo

>ran some strikes, end Ultras look like they have a cumulative drop rate
>4% chance on the first end Ultra
>24% chance on the second end Ultra (+20%)
>55% chance on the third end Ultra (+21%)
>96% chance on the fourth end Ultra (+51%)
>100% chance on the fifth end Ultra (*never went past this)

>if Legendary:
>72% chance of being a regular Legendary Engram
>26% chance of it being a Strike Exclusive
>2% chance of it being a Sublime Engram

>also, if it was a regular Legendary Engram, it was nearly 2 times more likely to be for Class Armor

>scarab on 11th win first time I keep playing after 9
Wohoo

the madman

>tfw haven't played Trials since March

>2%
Sounds about right

>37% chance of sublime on T3 ultra kill
:^)

% chance on the fifth end Ultra (*never went past this)
100% of what? Gear in general? Exotics via 3 of coins?

What's your sample size? % alone doesn't mean jack shit. What strike? Nightfall? Heroic? Vanguard? Legacy? Director?
Different playlists have different rates.

My friend is starting Destiny today, he's a total beginner. I'd like him to be Kings Fall ready as soon as possible, any tips or strategies anybody knows of to get him there faster? Thanks in advance.

If you want to go full autism, don't decrypt blues at all. Save them up until you hit max level, then decrypt them one at a time, equip if it's higher light than what you're wearing, and then decrypt the next one.
Same goes for Purples obviously.
Save leggo marks once you start getting them. Buy vendor weapons with them. They're more expensive than armor, but you'll find armor far more frequently. Get the Vendor Hawksaw, Vacancy, and Ruin Wake (or the NM one if he's rank 3 there first)
You get your purples by grinding strike playlists.
Do PoE later on and you should be set for the raid pretty quickly.

Use the spark, do the Taken King quest line, depending on how fast you go and how lucky you get with your RNG, he might be Normal Mode KF ready by tomorrow.

is this legit?

Theoretically.

Good luck getting Antiquated Runes to try it out.

more like getting stolen runes to charge them... is there a better way to get them besides getting lucky at CoO or buying them?

?????

>rumble on thieves den
These spawns may be the worst I've seen yet in Destiny.

Lmao what are you, poor?

37% seems really high. I did a bunch of T3s with teacup and the one random with us got one sublime, while we both got nothing.

Rumble spawns in gereral are pretty awful

Was drunk last night and decided to delete one of my characters and remake them, played through the first mission and holy fuck it was actually alright, it felt like real level. When your ghost turns on the lights in the wall and the Fallen start after you, why the hell wasn't there more pieces like that in the game.

it's mayhem it's to be expected shitter
thieves den worst map for everything desu

>tfw fell for the "simulant on golgoroth" meme

because your ghost only needs to find you once to start your journey to legend you mong

it's disgusting how nerfed it is. it barely does more damage than a 1kys bullet

spindle is the best option on golgoroth

Unless you have a top tier Eirene or 1KYS roll with reloader gloves,

coming back cool?

pls I really want to see this top roll 1ky archetype in action.

no

Only person I know who has it is Swole, and he is MIA.

Le weaponstats man is pretty confident in his DPS numbers on it. We've yet to test the Eirene in recorded action, but with 7 rounds a mag at that fire rate it seems an effective deeps match.

why not?

4/6 for KFHM now, were at daughters

What is the top roll?
AFAIK Mustang has Casket, Triple Tap and Spray&Play, i don't know how anything could be better in terms of DPS

Who's there and how much of a trainwreck is it?

That is it. Ambush is ideal too but it's not required.

Swole literally got it then quit the game, the raging faget.

i dont know any of the people, but its not a trainwreck whatsoever. im a little underleveled, but everybody knows what they're doing. no wipes so far

I'm pretty confident that If you can pull off 2 reloads and empty every bullet into his belly then yes you reach the point of more DPS than spindle
the only problem is the base reload speed of her fury. another multiplier would be the scope. longbow has the highest base reload speed

this is false. spindle IS the best option for golgoroth.

Until someone can provide solid, in practice numbers compared to a perfect roll, I'm inclined to believe Corb. I am yet to see him be outdone on DPS during a good golg run.

Not to mention it's 21 ammo for a god roll compared to 18(Or 19?) for spindle, which won't suffice for one orbing him.

>1000-Yard Stare is #1 in PvP Rank
hah

why don't you guys just test this sweet deeps out?

>Autism hero giving an opinion
LOL?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Mulligan should proc at 100% but move the ammo to your reserve rather than your magazine.

In PVE at least.

I mean let's be honest, even then most people wouldn't use it, but at least it would make the perk somewhat appealing. Honestly the only way anyone with a half a mind would use it now is if they absolutely had to have the weapon and it was a forced perk on it.

Does Eirene or 1KYS have an 19 round magazine?

Doesn't matter how fast the reload speed, you can't beat 19 consecutive shot without reloading.

Grifball

WHEN
H
E
N

Thanks guys!

With the right roll, you will get off 21 shots total, 7 per mag. The RoF is higher than spindle, it's not unbelievable that after 7 shots the RoF has made up for the miniscule amount of time spent on reload with gloves and S&P.

?

>People are still butthurt over noobish popping that bubble.
kek.

Are the PoE exotics droppable from the normal version of PoE and not challenge mode?

ever stop to think maybe corb is outshining other people because they arent on his level of dps? there's a reason why every fireteam that is downing golgoroth in one orb consists of everyone using spindle. this isnt warpriest or daughters, there isnt an aura and you dont get over 35+ seconds to shoot. you have a 20 second window and that's it. the 20 second window also nullifies the 21 ammo

Yes it's

Ambush
TT
Casket
S&P

The only issue is Her Fury has the lowest base reload of the four snipers in its tier, the others being 1KYS, LDR, and Longbow. A longbow with this exact roll is most likely the best DPS sniper because it probably has more ammo than Her Fury does, and I get 15 shots with sniper chest/boots (21 with TT procs).

Ambush is the best DPS scope because it gives the fastest reload speed.

I wasn't even in that raid, neither was bob iirc. We're the only two people that call him that kek

Ever stop to try and provide numbers before you make a claim like "Spindle IS the best"?

I would heavily wager a godroll Longbow is better.

>there's a reason why every fireteam
Nice unsubstantiated claim

Since the Daughters group seems to have disbanded
1/6 HMKF

KEK

i've never seen them drop from normal

At the same time, you're forced to get a specific roll with specific armor pieces to just stay relevant.

Not to mention Irene has less impact and range, not a massive difference, but enough to make those extra two bullets you keep focusing no mean absolutely nothing.

Now I love Eirene as much as anyone else, I rushed to get three the first week it was available and love using them constantly, but at an even platform (Same level character, same attack rating on the weapon) Eirene will simply not outdamage the Spindle. I understand you have that one time of corbenik using his perfect roll to DPS during golg run as your example, but this doesn't change the simple math dude, did you even notice that your argument isn't even that Eirene is better, but that one [ONE] 1 person that had high DPS used it.

???

Actually noobish in our run yesterday night I shot all 21 shots.

here's your (you)

What's the matter? I thought "Stats can't convey my true skill" nom_the_cock was gonna get you through :^)

you can dump 19 spindles into his belly in one gaze
19*85817=1630523 spindle
20*79193=1583860 kys
21*79193=1663053 kys
I personally don't have spray n play so I can't confirm if 21 bullets is possible

By the time i booted up the game that guy was offline already. What are you even on about?

>you're forced to get a specific roll with specific armor pieces to just stay relevant.
Nobody said you wouldn't be relevant without it. I'm just saying, if it has the higher DPS potential, and you had it (And sniper reload arms are piss easy to get), there's no reason not to use it over spindle.

Corb didn't use Eirene, he uses 1KYS. I use Eirene, and I'm the one hitting in spindle DPS ranges. My main point is that if I can hit in those ranges with that (And yes, you can get 21 shots off), someone with a 1KYS, or even better, a longbow can hit even higher DPS.

>21
please upload that shit

my opinion is coming from what has been presented to the Destiny community. The fireteams that have successfully presented evidence of downing golgoroth in one phase use spindle.
>I would heavily wager reloading at golgoroth is better
kek

Ten more days, are your vulvas ready?

>I would heavily wager reloading at golgoroth is better
>ignoring the entire fact that the reload can be made so minuscule, and the RoF is better, that the BS advantage may be nullified

You're putting across an opinion with minimal statistic backing as hard fact, you can't even refute the point I've made beyond "Lol but reloading".

Im behind the times, what is a sublime engram?

PS4 Exclusive Engram that can decrypt into PS4 Exclusive Armor

I'll be sure to next time I do a raid.

>i have to do challenge mode Shit Fall for the last challenge

:(

>minimal statistic
compared to what? no statistics from you other than corb out dpsing the same group of people he always plays with
>"Lol but reloading"
that's the entire argument of spindle

>>ignoring the entire fact that the reload can be made so minuscule
he's not ignoring it m8, no matter how low, you can't compete with 0.

By the time you're firing your 21st round, I've already done all 19 of mine rounds equalling your 21 rounds of damage and unloaded an entire primary magazine into golgorot's cum receptacle before elegantly gliding away like a prissy fairy that I am.

Normal Mode counts too ;)

Not that anyone cars but Skolas is piss easy this week.

ya know that set doesn't look half bad on female titans

The difference being you presented your opinion as indisputable fact in the first post, and continued to claim it without all the relevant data.

And that difference can potentially be made up for in the difference between RoFs. The question that needs to be asked is if the RoF bonus over 7 rounds can make up for a spray and play, sniper reloader reload. As Longbow hasn't been available at Y2 damage numbers for long, we've yet to see that (As longbow has an insanely good reload stat without sacrificing anything else), but as I said before, I would wager it can outDPS spindle.

Its really good, the only issue I have with it is that the helmet is incredibly tall.

he's piss easy every week, nerd