Dueling Network General - /dng/

Dueling Network General #2218 - READ THE OP Edition
Last thread: Dueling Network (High Res): duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

MEME-EYES WHITE DRAGON

NOIDS FOR T1

UNLIMIT REASONING
UNLIMIT MONSTER GATE
UNLIMIT BURIAL FROM A DIFFERENT DIMENSION
>limit future fusion :>

>Semi-limits do jack shit desu
>Semi-limit Edea

The ironing

Here for petdeks, Lunalights and praying for INOV support for your old and ded decks

What tier is Synchrons?

Is there anyway to make the movie pack work in Blue-eyes or do have to dedicate your entire deck to them?
They look so cool.

RARE
A
R
E

>Veeky Forums isn't playing Frogs
>/dng/ is trying to sully Frogs with disgusting normie decks

Can Treatoad set nomis like Quasar?
I mean you're techinically normal setting them or summoning (besides the flip summon you're obviously doing next turn) them

>Not using smug Pepe or Lord Kek Pepe

You're about ten years too late on the meme scale boi

Yeah, apparently the TCG version of the Felgrand SD R is 41 cards.
Extra card is most likely Dragon Knight of Creation

I actually made that one too. Treatoad has motivated me to start churning out these fucking shitty edits again. Pic related.

>Kaiba pioneered the basic strategy for dragon decks with his Blue-eyes White Dragon which gave birth to Disaster Dragon, Hopeless Dragon, Chaos Dragons and Dragon Rulers
>Kaiba pioneered contact fusion with his XYZ Dragon Cannon which gave birth to Neo Spacians, Gladiator Beasts, Ritual Beasts
What has Yugi pioneered?

so /dng/ what's the best way to send arkbrave to the grave during the standby phase?
it says right there arkbrave revives something when sent to the graveyard during the next standby phase

hard mode no amorphages

Cheating

>What has Yugi pioneered?
Lucky as fuck draws.

Did you really just ask that question?

Cheating

So pot of cupidity?

GARUNIX

Were you the one who made the EMEm Ronnie edit too? That one was goddamn fantastic, keep it up my man

>activating a normal spell during standby
jadge

>it says right there arkbrave revives something when sent to the graveyard during the next standby phase
Do you lack reading comprehension?
If Arkbrave Dragon is sent to the graveyard during the next Standby Phase, it'll revive another level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster from your graveyard.
It's saying that if Arkbrave hits the grave, it'll summon a dragon during the next standby phase, not summon a dragon if it hits the grave during the standby phase

5 taken off
>redox
so i can make amorphages suck slightly less
>stratos
so i can piss off half the player base and appease the other half
>thunder king rai-oh
because thunder monsters need love, and monarchs dont, (for the most part)
>harpies feather duster
for remove stunshit
>construct
because shaddolls need love, and kozmos dont.

3 put on
>ban tincan
because killing town would kill the deck harder, and tewart wouldnt allow it
>limit solemn strike
because it has the word "solemn" in it.
>semi limit pantheism
because see thunder king rai-oh

Oh cool, Arkbrave's effect triggers by being special summoned, not just from the graveyard

Honestly where do you think these guys actually ceom from? I'm pretty sure Reddit and Pojo would have immediately figured out how the card works once it was revealed in OCG, so they can't be form there.

Honestly only place I could think of would be Zodiac, since I believe Zodiac is only concerned with TCG exclusively, but I don't know cuz I don't fucking post there.

that's the joke
they also said neo felgrand raises attack and def by 200 per level, which is also obviously wrong since old felgrand only raised attack and new felgrand raises both by 100

because whoever wrote these doesn't know the effects

Nothing wrong with that user :^)

Remove
>Monster Reborn
Help out those slow decks which don't float as hard as everything else
>El Shaddoll Construct
Take this off, Dolls don't deserve to be unplayable even if they caused so much salt with the Artifact/Clown engine
>Apoqliphort Towers
Euros can get cucked. Even Britain got tired of the cucking and left it.
>Harpie's Feather Duster
Stun has been too strong for too long. Card of Demise isn't helping
>Blaster, Dragon Ruler of Infernos
May as well take off the best ruler if we can only take one off.
Ban
>Raigeki
It's just as lucksacky as it was back in 2004 if you don't play floatshit,
>The Monarchs Stormforth
If Super Poly got banned for cheap removal, this needs to follow suit. Monarchs need to be hit but taking away Pantheism isn't fair since they brick hard even with it.
>Performapal Monkeyboard
If you can't see why this should be banned, you're beyond help.

It can't be stopped. Send help.

>Stun has been too strong for too long.
There is literally no Tier 1 Stun deck in the meta right now. No, Kozmos and SMRIII are not Stun decks, you're just being a salty bitch

>the people shouting about reading didn't read the text on that pic
Really makes you think

Britain is still part of Europe though, it only left the European Union.

My waifus.

>Color changes didn't get saved
N-nani? Whatever, this one is fine.

Oh, I didn't do that one. I did a bunch of older ones, and an edit of Dante with a really long title that was funny but I lost the file for it due to hardware crashes.

Reposting from last thread: Caribou doesn't miss timing, so why wouldn't it work with red res?

best rank 8 and 7 xyz monstah?

Because TCGs chain link rules aren't the same as OCGs chain link rules. Honestly how fucking new are you that you don't know this by now?

Eh, fuck it. I'm bored. Might as well dump some more things I made so the newbies can have some fun images to shitpost with.

Admittedly, that one was lazy. I might go back to it later and edit the dude as Dragonfly or something. Maybe someday.

Is human carrot worth running in sylvans?
I'm considering running a small engine of him, arma knight and ROTA, but I'm not sure the easy rank 4 access is worth it since Chain is gone.

Dragon Ravine
Keep up the good work user

>R7
flare metal because generic
>R8
harbinger, IMO.

I remember back when Merlin came out and everyone thought Noble Knights would be good. Good times.

I would say no. As a Level 4, it doesn't really offer anything Sylvans want. If it was a Level 3, I'd say maybe, since you could drop Melaies of the Trees off it.

apparently new as fuck, explain to me how caribou misses timing when it's effect is "if... you can" you stupid newfag

Honestly, it's a shame. I did a couple more besides the ones I'm posting now, but I lost them due to a hard drive failure and having to factory reset my computer due to errors. If anyone has the But You Can Call Me Dante The Demon Killer, Has a Nice Ring to It Donthca Think one, I'd be happy.

What went wrong with Noble Knights?

Caribou itself doesn't miss timing you stupid idiot, but the play you actually want to do would miss timing

You summon Caribou with Red Res and synch into Horse Prince right? You'd think that would let you set a Tenki or a Tensu and then search off Chicken right? Well that's fucking wrong because it doesn't work that way in TCG

In TCG, whatever happens first would get put onto the chain first. Meaning that since Caribou got sent to the grave for a synchro summon FIRST it would get put as CL1, making Horse Prince CL2 and since Chicken would get summoned in the middle of a chain, CHICKEN would be the one to miss timing.

You can run Caribou if you want to, but don't expect to get the same effect you'd want out of it, dumb newfag. Fire Fists fucking suck anyway

Equip Spells are way too fragile.

Anyways, I'll stop spamming for now. If you lads want any edits that aren't super hard to make, I'll consider em.

The real issue, in my opinion, is that it was a protect the castle deck that did a shit job of, well, protecting the castle. You burnt up every backrow slot to get out a 3k who did nothing pressuring, and they could just Castel/ARK/MST/Share the Pain/Etc. it. For the same amount of investment to make a full setup, Bujins could have Yamato/Turtle/Crane with 4 backrow first turn. Nowadays with Kaijus and the like, the Deck has no chance of winning unless you can pull off a wacky OTK.

How would this play out if someone decided to bring Resonator Fists to Worlds?
Someone brought Harpies last year, Worlds isn't free from petdecks

They were far too slow, get fuck over pretty hard if you stop their normal summon, and also the deck has a tendency to brick given it's dependence on opening with borz AND noble arms.

why wouldnt i just summon leopard instead of rooster

Thanks for reminding me that Dragon Rulers are permanently dead despite being powercreeped to trash.
Unban them and help out Mermails, Dragunities, Madoches and Fire Kings
>STILL no LIGHT or DARK Dragon Ruler
>STILL no DIVINE Dragon Ruler which you fuse all 6 Rulers into.
KONAMI

>still no new rank 7

Last rank 7 was Ebon Oblivion, which i still haven't seen anyone use

free redox, amorphages need all the help they can get.

Konami seems insistent on only having the Egyptian Gods be DIVINE despite others being DIVINE in the animu and shit.

Like I get that they're supposed to be special, but really they're just wasting an attribute.

they brick without warriors or without equip spells, they are unable to enter topdeck mode outside of getting Last Chapter, they are unable to get hard plusses unless your opponent is a retard and plays backrow that wouldn't stop them, they were a deck which better plays were sitting on the castle and anyone that tells you "l-lol, switching weapons between medraut and borz was better" is a retard that doesn't know shit about meta

>Wanting a LIGHT/DARK D-Ruler

Way to miss their point.

>Implying either Light or Dark is needed to make up a DIVINE, and that Divinities aren't made up of all earthly, worldly things, rather than some nebulous darkness or light

>Implying we need ANOTHER Dragon god

It's Kaz that's holding the Divine attribute for the Egyptian Gods. The anime had several cards also with the DIVINE attribute but when it came time to for the card game they dropped the ball because Kaz is a nostalgia fag of his own work and absolutely refuses to let anyone get the better of his designs despite his Egyptian Gods being irrelevant for years now

shut the fuck up about Kaz, the movie may be a gayfest but thanks to him we're playing this shit game

Bishbaalkin in infernoids? why?

I wish there were a version of Forbidden Lance that could be used against Solemn Warning/Strike.

Forbidden Lance was great back when all people ran were shit like Bottomless Trap Hole, Fiendish Chain, and Dimensional Prison, but nowadays the answer to my plays is ALWAYS Solemn Warning or Strike. Forbidden Lance is worthless against them. I think it's good for the game to have a quickplay card that can protect a monster from spell/trap effects. I think it's lame that we have to live in a world where the only answers to Solemn trap cards are blindly trying to destroy them or with counter trap cards that negate other counter traps.

I want a quickplay spell card with basically all of Forbidden Lance's text plus "You can play this in response to a Counter Trap Card." Of course, also wording it in such a way where you could play this Super Forbidden Lance and save your monster's summon from being negated by a Solemn Warning.

He's one hell of a fucking stall if they don't run Tuners or Tribute summons.

I do thank Kaz for introducing Yugioh to us, even though when the series started that wasn't even his main plan, but I do think it's time for him to let the reigns go for his series so it can fucking grow.

You do realize the one and only reason Yugioh doesn't have any real prizes for its competitions is because doesn't want them to? Simply because he thinks it takes away the "fun" of the game? Ridiculous

>normal/special decatron
>send seitsemas
>special attondel
very simple access into him.

>I wish there were a version of Forbidden Lance that could be used against Solemn Warning/Strike.
>I want a quickplay spell card with basically all of Forbidden Lance's text plus "You can play this in response to a Counter Trap Card." Of course, also wording it in such a way where you could play this Super Forbidden Lance and save your monster's summon from being negated by a Solemn Warning.
That'd be going against the lore of the Forbidden cards
They're all about a girl touching forbidden items and getting punished for it.
Besides, Spell Speed rulings wouldn't allow it.

the series will grow when all the nostalfags die

It isn't Kaz fault because he fucking sells and nostalgiafaggotry sells

but i mean, he doesn't accomplish anything.
>Hue, I stall you
>Oh shit I can't summon anything either and I don't run tribute monsters.
>Monarch are still a thing and I just feed him fuel.
>Kozmo just tribute summon ships.
As a shitter I just don't understand.

Aren't the point of the D-rulers to be the manifestation of the forces of nature/elements?
Why isn't LIGHT and DARK included in this if both of these are found in nature like Fire, Water, Wind and Earth.
>>Implying either Light or Dark is needed to make up a DIVINE, and that Divinities aren't made up of all earthly, worldly things, rather than some nebulous darkness or light
Divinity is mastering of all elements and using it to ascend into a higher plane about the mortal realm.

Hell, even Blue-Eyes can get around it

you don't indiscriminately summon the Bishbalkin tokens

You do it when they would place more monsters on field, like summoning from Ehther or Emergency Teleport

So don't use it against Monarchs and Kozmo?

technically, konami only recognizes up to spell speed 3, that being counter traps.
they could make spell speed 4 a real thing, but id assume that would come with another card type, and would probably powercreep pretty much everything else.
for instance, things like pirmais, night beam, super poly and qliphort stealth have it written on the card that your opponent cant really do shit when they're used (barring pirmais and night beam being specific to the card they target), and if a card was released that negated cards or effects that cannot be chained to, that would promote stunshit.
all those cards listed, counter traps and even the lightnings effect would have a direct counter.

i mean, technically counter traps can be countered by counter traps, but you get my point.

you could have mentioned that she got punished by the solemn guy, not just by anyone

new lore: she gets the last laugh after he casts her out of heaven
Anyways I think what that user wants is a counter trap that activates from hand, like tachyon trannies, possibly only on player turn for balance reasons, in order to beat solemns

Super poly is spell speed 4

Fuck you and your common sense, Marzipoo. I really wish I could just fucking kiss you and give you blow jobs.

Every DM dek runs 1 from what I've seen. It's just there as another option but it's rather situational. The R7NK extra deck is pretty loose too since there's only a handful of good ones so might as well put it in there.

>Solemn Forgiveness
Counter-trap
>When another Counter-Trap would be activated: Pay 1000 LP; negate the activation of that card, and cards with the same name cannot be activated for the remainder of the duel.

Balanced? Lore-friendly?

>new lore: she gets the last laugh after he casts her out of heaven
So how does this woman go about taking vengeance?
She'd only get rekt again.
A more appropriate lore would be that she begs for forgiveness and becomes redeemed.

Just add "if the Counter Trap activated is a "Solemn" Counter-Trap, you can activate this card from your hand" and it's perfect for dealing with Solemn degeneracy.

If it makes you feel any better I use Bishbalkin because it can buy me time to get good cards. Or in the case of an opponent that can't out it, I can deck them out because Blue Layer will constantly keep me from losing. People get real salty over that one.

Also every now and again some retard will start attacking my tokens and get dick punched for it.

Not it fucking isn't it's a Spell Speed 2 card you simply cannot respond to most of the time, but it can still be negated by continuous effects like Fabled Unicore. please resist the urge to post stupid shit in the future

>but I do think it's time for him to let the reigns go for his series so it can fucking grow.

So is Synchro, Pendulum, and Xyz not letting the series grow? Kaz allowed for those mechanics to be a thing because he knows it's pretty much pointless trying to end YGO on his own terms. He doesn't really have much control over the reigns of the franchise anymore.

Oh, right I forgot about that one. You should use this version instead. Sorry I'll go back to lurking/beggin for requests for edits.

>Super Poly is spell speed 4

who came up with this retarded meme?

its not called "spell speed 4" officially.
theres no mention of a spell speed 4 in any rulebook.
the effect written on the card says spells, traps and effects cannot be activated in response to this cards activation.
see
if a true spell speed 4 card would be released, it would probably be unaffected by everything, and the game isnt really suited for something like that, even with todays meta.

also this card exists.
who knew.

Wrong pic?

Konami

different pack.

no wait, that one is just wrong.
you cant use normal traps against counter traps, counters are spell speed 3, normals are 2.

>nobody has no issues with Forerunner
>people have issues with Dark Destroyer
What is it about monsters with 3000 or more attack with protection/floating which makes them so aggravating to play against?

its less about the floating and more about the destroying.

It's easy to get over a 3k attack monster. It's less easy to get over one you can float into when you start losing, destroys setup to get over a 3k monster, can't be targeted so a good 1/2 the outs to it are already off the table, and it floats into more cards that can make the same thing happen next turn.

Because you can run over 2800, you generally can't run over 3000, you have to crash, then they float.

The problems are, it destroys when it is summoned in any way, tagging out or from grave. Also it floats down into monster effect negation or spell/trap destruction OR to forerunner, so you have to beat over 2800 too since it can't be targetted.

It confuses me that people say we should hit Tincan or Town. Wouldn't just banning Destroyer kill the deck?